Men in prison speaks out about gay ex...
Dr Endo

AOL

#28 Jan 28, 2009
Thomper UK wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a documentory (British, but on American prisons), where many 'gay' men, black and white would become femanised within the prison as it was the only way they could protect themselves from physical/sexual assault. For some reason, wearing makeup and becoming more like a women meant that the predatory males would treat them with respect and, well, like a woman.
It would take a psychologist to work that all out.
For many white inmates it is best to accept the feminine role than resist it. It can save many beatings and rapes by tougher minority inmates.

“just a Devil”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Bristol, England

#29 Jan 28, 2009
Dr Endo wrote:
<quoted text>
For many white inmates it is best to accept the feminine role than resist it. It can save many beatings and rapes by tougher minority inmates.
American Prisons are (as far as I can tell) split into 4 factions: White, Blacks, North Mexians, and South Mexican.

There is no "stronger Group" only strong and weak individuals.

I believe Tupak was raped in prison. He wasn't a weak white male was he?
Dr Endo

AOL

#30 Jan 28, 2009
Sure, a black can be raped in prison, but it is not common. The statistics show that of the "reported" interracial, black/white rapes, 95-98% of the time, the black male rapes the white male. Blacks and hispanics rarely rape each other--though they are very hostile towards each other. When it comes to agreed sex, the black is usually the dom or masculine role, the white the sub or fem role.

“just a Devil”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Bristol, England

#31 Jan 28, 2009
Dr Endo wrote:
Sure, a black can be raped in prison, but it is not common. The statistics show that of the "reported" interracial, black/white rapes, 95-98% of the time, the black male rapes the white male. Blacks and hispanics rarely rape each other--though they are very hostile towards each other. When it comes to agreed sex, the black is usually the dom or masculine role, the white the sub or fem role.
So, the most rapes are black on white is what you are saying?

Since: Nov 08

Toronto, Canada

#32 Jan 28, 2009
Dr Endo wrote:
This isn't something for black men to be proud of. If they were in there staying out of trouble, reading, developing themselves to be better, then fine. But to go from gang banger to gay rapist ? What kind of step up the ladder is that ?
Mikeace

United States

#35 Jan 28, 2009
They should just put colostomys on the prisoners and let'em splack those hams!!!

“You are by what you do!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Hobart, WA

#37 Jan 28, 2009
I believe that for one serving time in prison, one of the most whacked out things while there, has to see some muscular buff mofo who stands about 6'5" and wearing his t-shirt tied in the front of his chest!!
Dr Endo

AOL

#38 Jan 28, 2009
Most black males who rape white males are heterosexual. However, years in prison can make a black man pretty horny for flesh, even white flesh. And many white males, with their pale skin, blue eyes, blonde hair and finer physical features, look feminine. More than that, rape is about power, the black man taking control of the white man as well as payback for the past humiliation of slavery and discrimination. The white boy gets his due.

spikewebbe

Since: Oct 07

Boston, MA

#40 Jan 28, 2009
N2blaque wrote:
I believe that for one serving time in prison, one of the most whacked out things while there, has to see some muscular buff mofo who stands about 6'5" and wearing his t-shirt tied in the front of his chest!!
Oh, please, you can see this at any gay bar in New York City on Saturday night.

spikewebbe

Since: Oct 07

Boston, MA

#41 Jan 28, 2009
Dr Endo wrote:
Most black males who rape white males are heterosexual. However, years in prison can make a black man pretty horny for flesh, even white flesh. And many white males, with their pale skin, blue eyes, blonde hair and finer physical features, look feminine. More than that, rape is about power, the black man taking control of the white man as well as payback for the past humiliation of slavery and discrimination. The white boy gets his due.
Yeah, I read about this in an article in Reader's Digest last month.
c diddy

Rayville, LA

#42 Jan 28, 2009
Dr Endo wrote:
I'm as black and militant as they come but even I don't condone this faggotry..Why not just beat the whiteboys ass not poke it for fun...I'm sorry digging in a man booty makes you a fag in my book..You can't be straight and engadge in sexual relations with a man...i don't care how long you been locked up...those thoughts just don't enter a straightman head...i don't feel for the devils getting their shit pushed in im just digusted and dissapointed that brothers are resorting to this perversian..it's not of our culture
Dr Endo

AOL

#46 Jan 28, 2009
The black guy is the bull, the white guy the bitch or punk. Who would you rather be? Your answer says a lot about your race.
seeyaalright

Chicago, IL

#47 Jan 28, 2009
Dr Endo wrote:
The black guy is the bull, the white guy the bitch or punk. Who would you rather be? Your answer says a lot about your race.
Tells us about your prison experience, when you were GAY for the stay!
Do they call you ENDO because that's were you like to take it?

“I will be last first! 8^D”

Since: Nov 08

Gastonia, NC

#48 Jan 28, 2009
Chad wrote:
<quoted text>
No no baby, its common for gay men to say that after they engaged in gay sex in prison. There isnt any problem your right hand cant take care of in prison, anyone who says anything dif is fing gay...
LOL, a family friend was incarcerated for 6 years and he said that he never desired,approach,or been approached my another man. He handled things solo.
di shots

Plymouth, UK

#49 Jan 28, 2009
Thane wrote:
BLACKINJUN AN KING FOKU LIKES IT A LOT.
are you implying they are gay
c diddy

Rayville, LA

#50 Jan 28, 2009
Chad wrote:
<quoted text>
Id say it makes the black dudes the gay ones, cause they are the ones choosing to do this, im sure the other guy isnt choosing to be raped....
there is no such thing as a man on man rape...if you healthy and grown man rape isn't possible unless you allow it...most don't get raped they get talked or intimidated out thier ass...the whitegirls obviously gay cause they love it and don't fight back...the perv would have permanent body damage if not be dead if he tried it on a real straight man..whiteboys are pervs anyway with many fetishes..i'm sure the jail rape thing is a fantasy of thiers
Dr Endo

AOL

#51 Jan 28, 2009
seeyaalright wrote:
<quoted text>
The white boy wants to know what will happen to him if he goes to jail. Dr Endos advice. Don't.
c diddy

Rayville, LA

#52 Jan 28, 2009
Dr Endo wrote:
how about neither? real men don't engage in faggoty...i don't respect either and i've had a family member that participated in this type of activity as the bull(though i think it was cause he was mentally unstable/insane and a drug abuser more so than gay)...

he was a fool though...his explanation to his family for turning out the whiteboys after the gaurds called home and snithed to his mother was the white boys were so pretty he couldn't help himself lol...but i did lose a little respect for him after that but like i said he was crazy for real and probably off his medecine.....i'v never known him to be gay at all in our brief encounters growing up...but gay sex is gay no matter the situation
di shots

Plymouth, UK

#53 Jan 28, 2009
seeyaalright wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL he took it from some Mandingos
seeyaalright

Chicago, IL

#55 Jan 28, 2009
Dr Endo wrote:
<quoted text>
The white boy wants to know what will happen to him if he goes to jail. Dr Endos advice. Don't.
I'm not white, CREME filled chocolate cupcake bitch.
I go to prison 40 hours a week, it's my job, I'm a hack.
Ha Ha Ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are there no Mexicans in the NBA? 3 min YT B MAD YT B TRIPPN 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,520,886
The best response to Black folk. 10 min Ttt 1
The Italian Laundromat That Is NYC 15 min Hiddn Numbrz 1
This is the most entertaining website on the in... 16 min AirborneInfantry 4
would George Zimmerman have been better off black? (Mar '16) 22 min T-BOS 46
The real reason black men say blonde hair and b... 23 min TranshumanX 216
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 40 min TranshumanX 571
White Pride Comes Roaring Back. 43 min YT B MAD YT B TRIPPN 12
3 Weeks on Topix AA has proven to me Blacks are... 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 84