Men in prison speaks out about gay ex...

“NICE HOUSE”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#220 Aug 19, 2009
Think for a min about the foundation of this country, if you can't control it you isolate it and this is the reason behind the prison system, nothing else.
doby

Scottsdale, AZ

#221 Aug 28, 2009
pinky 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess you would love to get AIDS too???
we all have to die someday.
surprize

Minneapolis, MN

#222 Sep 17, 2009
my husband just came home from prison and without his permission i read some letters that the other imates were sending him about how some of the men who were his friends were fighting over "punks" the letters didnt say anything about my husband being involved with that but it makes me wonder because birds of a feather flock together. it just goes to show you really dont know whats going on with your man or loved ones once they go to prison. his friend that wrote the letter(hes doing life) calls my house all the time to speak to my husband and now that i know his friends secret it makes me curius to know if they were more than friends. i want to tell myhusband that i went through his letters and i want to know if he has anything to do with that mess but im afraid he will get really angry at me for snooping. whatshould i do?
soulsista97 wrote:
Is it common for straight men facing long sentences to seek from other male prisoners? If a man serves 10 years and states that he never had a ual experience while incarcerated; would you believe him?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =077UtUWGQOAXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
whiteisright

Henderson, NV

#223 Jan 3, 2010
Dr. Endo...Ever Heard of white power and the aryan brotherhood. Got Some pretty big white boys that would make you run back to affrica or where ever the hell your from.
rsnr

United States

#224 Jan 7, 2010
qwwq

Since: Mar 09

Christchurch, New Zealand

#225 Jan 7, 2010
yuck disgusting stupid animals
Come on Phony Heteros

Lawrenceville, GA

#227 Jan 17, 2010
You'd all take it behind bars, so stop kidding yourselves. Self-preservation will always rule the day. The conservative estimates are that 25% of prisoners in this country are raped. Times that by two in the catcher and receiver department, that means half of all prisoners are being raped or raping someone. If your man is in jail, he is having sex with other men. If you go to jail, you're either going to get raped, become a rapist, or preclude it by caving in and having sex with a man to prevent yourself from being raped. And don't give the BS macho attitude that you'd never do it. Of course you would. It is prevalent in all animals, including humans, with the distinction being that humans are the only animals who manufactured a moral ethos about it, as well as monogamy (which few humans respect, if we were honest with ourselves). Our biological desire to spread our seed, with whoever we are near, will win out. It is why we exist as a species. The only way you're going to solve it is to kill us off.
James

Fayetteville, NC

#228 Feb 13, 2010
I would like to say. I was watching T.V oneday. there was this guy. Who had 10years in prison.Well he did 5 years. An had 5years to go.He said he when with this man in prison. his said that was his first time.Being with a man.Why his said he do it .Was becaues there was no women in the prison.So he got hem a man to have sex with.But his said when he get out. He will go back to women.But one thing I will said. If your man came back home .With his hair done.Then who did his. hair.
wishsheshutthefy ckup

Chicago, IL

#229 Feb 16, 2010
BrownSuga wrote:
They deserve it and seems like they really enojoy that.
lol @ guy in 2nd video saying booty.
My uncle been in jail more than 10 yrs, he out now and I know for sure he have not touch no mans booty.
You are naive. I think u do not have to go to jail for men to experience sex with other men. I think most men sexuality varies. I think they are mostly bi sexual. Men sexuality? Not just gay, straight, incarcerated. There are so man grey areas.
Lonely

Detroit, MI

#230 Mar 11, 2010
My guy spent 20 years in prison and he say's nothing never happens the only thing is we almost never have sex, he say's he loves me he is just no into sex like that.. i love him and dont know what to thnk. what do I do. I honestly can say if you love me but slept with a guy or got head from a man after 20 years in jial i do understand. and still love him how do i tell him without him getting offended and why wont he make love to me?
The Donster

United States

#233 Sep 23, 2010
The cheek tattoo reads exit only !

Since: Oct 10

Queens Village, NY

#234 Oct 18, 2010
soulsista97 wrote:
Is it common for straight men facing long sentences to seek sex from other male prisoners? If a man serves 10 years and states that he never had a sexual experience while incarcerated; would you believe him?
Look, I did two and a half years, and I was young and in prime physical specimen. I encountered some blackmail and pressure, and I did comply. I did get into two very intense sexual relationships while inside, and contrary to rumor, there are PLENTY of private spaces and places to go to do your business. It was hetero to the max, but I had to do it, plus I needed to do it. My lover was an African-American man in the same position that I was in. He was the dominant/top one in all respects, but after awhile I craved the intimacy and it was painful to leave.
Frankie Batts

Salinas, CA

#236 Oct 18, 2010
whiteisright wrote:
Dr. Endo...Ever Heard of white power and the aryan brotherhood. Got Some pretty big white boys that would make you run back to affrica or where ever the hell your from.
Exactly!

Guess who CONTROLLS/"RUNS" the prison systems in Cali and the south west?

the AB whites, skins, and the Surrenos-13 hispanics!

Jiggs dont run shit!
jayrag

Chicago, IL

#237 Oct 18, 2010
surprize wrote:
my husband just came home from prison and without his permission i read some letters that the other imates were sending him about how some of the men who were his friends were fighting over "punks" the letters didnt say anything about my husband being involved with that but it makes me wonder because birds of a feather flock together. it just goes to show you really dont know whats going on with your man or loved ones once they go to prison. his friend that wrote the letter(hes doing life) calls my house all the time to speak to my husband and now that i know his friends secret it makes me curius to know if they were more than friends. i want to tell myhusband that i went through his letters and i want to know if he has anything to do with that mess but im afraid he will get really angry at me for snooping. whatshould i do?
<quoted text>
People who ain't never getting out of Jail thoose are the ones who are having sex with gay men in Prison.
The ones who know they only have a few years too do don't mess around with gay men in prison unless they are already gay.
But you do have some short timers who get raped by the lifers so these guys get turned out against their will. And I heard once the word gets out that you've been turned out then you have to either fight or choose a man for protection.
Jail and Prison is Hell..........
LOL

Jacksonville, FL

#238 Nov 25, 2010
BrownSuga wrote:
They deserve it and seems like they really enojoy that.
lol @ guy in 2nd video saying booty.
My uncle been in jail more than 10 yrs, he out now and I know for sure he have not touch no mans booty.
You Uncle is suking s and giving it like a female Dog! I know cause I had him in and out of jail.
Dr_Masud_Hoghugh i__

London, UK

#239 Nov 26, 2010
soulsista97 wrote:
Is it common for straight men facing long sentences to seek sex from other male prisoners? If a man serves 10 years and states that he never had a sexual experience while incarcerated; would you believe him?
these black males seek out white boys to rape and toss salad in prison.....and if a white guy has blonde hair - this is considered femenin by these kneegrows - and it is highly likely that he will be turned out and raped......basically blax in prison are sick, diseased, disgusting beasts........flamethrowers, poison gas and machine guns are the right way to deal with this vermin.......
Downlow Darrell

Scranton, PA

#241 Nov 26, 2010
Every single black man in America who has ever been prison and is now back out on the street is currently living a secret life on the downlow. It's a fact that cannot be disputed. BTW, if a supposed straight man lays with a man just once in their life then they can and should be labeled as a homo for the rest of their lives. It's all good though.
SURPRISE

Minneapolis, MN

#242 Nov 29, 2010
jayrag wrote:
<quoted text>
People who ain't never getting out of Jail thoose are the ones who are having sex with gay men in Prison.
The ones who know they only have a few years too do don't mess around with gay men in prison unless they are already gay.
But you do have some short timers who get raped by the lifers so these guys get turned out against their will. And I heard once the word gets out that you've been turned out then you have to either fight or choose a man for protection.
Jail and Prison is Hell..........
Well thanks for replying to my post. I wrote that last year and six months later he was right back in there. This time he wanted me to do a few three ways for some of his friends and once again I found out this dude was gay, well he was in there for sexually assulting a teenage boy. I told my husband I looked his friend up and seen why he was in there and my husband was like, "straight up? Man dudes be lying so much about why they in here, he told me he had a gun charge." My sounded like he was lying. My husband been in there for a year now because I guess they kept pushing back his time for getting sent to the hole but I honestly think he's purposely going back to prison, he's been in and out since he was 14, he's 29 now. But I think he keeps going back to live his double life because he knows out where we live he wont be accepted.
Best of the best

Spring Hill, FL

#243 Dec 23, 2010
some of the best sex I have ever had was in county jail. Not prison, I have never been there however I served a sentence of 11mos 29days in county and I am gay. I had long hair that i kept in a pony tail and a lot of the men liked it.Never really tried to look like a woman but it almost seemed that guys got protective of me and wouldn't let just anyone be hanging around in my cell. Most of the cell mates I had wanted to sleep with me and I saw some of the biggest penis of my life as well as some of the smallest. The best that I'll never forget was a ripped up midget, he didnt look like a kid at all, He had blue eyes darker blonde hair and a body that would kill for with tatoos all over ( only increased his hotness). When they moved him to our pod I stayed in my cell all day till food or etc came reading books I didnt really want to meet anyone. This hot short guy came to me and sat on the toilet talking to my cell mate and me and then my cell mate leaves and he starts telling me " if this were prison it would be different, I'd fuck u at the turn of a corner".... I found this intriguing and when my room mate had to leave cuz he got his face busted for talkin shit about black people, he quickly moved in my cell and we started playing cards. I hid us from the view of the gaurds by hanging a towel over the end of my bed & suckin on this 10 1/2 baby arm on a 4'5 beefcake of a man. He was 34 with 2 kids himself and facial hair ! Eventually he asked " want me to fuck you " of which I said hell yes ! He couldnt take it after about 4 mos of us hooking up every night and flew in a kite on himself and that when I was teased by the most beautiful man on this earth that has ever had a slight interest in me. Literally this guy looked like the lead singer of Maroon 5 and he was a pitcher for baseball. That was the WIDEST penis I ever felt and if he wasnt on a boat in a 2 man cell and I could use my towel trick I would have given him the best blow-job in the world and let him have his way! This seems SO long ago and I couldn't believe this part of my life actually happened.
Husein

Kazanlak, Bulgaria

#244 Dec 25, 2010
Byh v zatvora okolo 8 mesesa v gr. Nouvic 100 km. blizo do Bordeaux - Bordo. Nikoga ne byh pravil sex s maje, no se sluci i ne sajalyvam, naprotiv sajalavam. 4e ne sam ebal predi. Frenc,kite maje sa mnogo hubavi, nejni, stroyni i krasivi. byme po dvama na kiliya sluci se da sam s edno 25 godisno momce. sled bany po bokxeri se izlegnah a toi kato me zypna, bez da otkisva o4i ot tova koyeto vida, a az byh malko vazbuden ot vzetiya dus i nasapunisvaneto. svalih boxera i zastanah pred hego. lapna i zasmuka akila mi vze. takiv minet i jena ne bese mi pravil. ne pomny kak, no go vzeh na ritse i se ozovahme v legloto. ot nego den do izlizanetomi svobornoto si vreme byhme v legloto, byhme kato mij i jena. BESEMI KEF i VREMETO OTLETY BIRZO. / PARDOM - NYMAM KIRILITSA/=

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black people leech off of white people 9 min andywa 93
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Cheech the Conser... 1,618,211
Why doesn't Coretta Joe Young have a man? 35 min Cigar Face 26 3
Who Will Be The Next Hollweird Pervert Outed? 1 hr Lady Majestic Rising 11
White men love black women 1 hr Cigar Face 26 15
Master Lee... I hope Nat Turner didn't get you. 1 hr Ttt 1
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr Kile Straham 90
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 7 hr bluestreak returns 449
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 8 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 9
More from around the web