Men in prison speaks out about gay ex...

Men in prison speaks out about gay experience.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 20
Next Last

“I will be last first! 8^D”

Since: Nov 08

Gastonia, NC

#1 Jan 26, 2009
Is it common for straight men facing long sentences to seek sex from other male prisoners? If a man serves 10 years and states that he never had a sexual experience while incarcerated; would you believe him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“My future husband!”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#2 Jan 26, 2009
They deserve it and seems like they really enojoy that.

lol @ guy in 2nd video saying booty.

My uncle been in jail more than 10 yrs, he out now and I know for sure he have not touch no mans booty.

“Reppin the 708”

Harvey, IL

#3 Jan 26, 2009
Oh hell naw. Dude in the second video is a booty bandit...lol. He is a freak of nature, he probably was hay before he went to prison, juts didn't realize it yet. I tell you one thing, you will never see me in no prison.

Gastonia, NC

#4 Jan 27, 2009
BrownSuga wrote:
They deserve it and seems like they really enojoy that.
lol @ guy in 2nd video saying booty.
My uncle been in jail more than 10 yrs, he out now and I know for sure he have not touch no mans booty.
Lol. A family friend served 6 years in prison for selling drugs. He said he stayed focused and away from trouble while in prison. He was never approached by a "booty bandit" nor did he approach anyone. He sure did have a lot of stories to tell me though.

Gastonia, NC

#5 Jan 27, 2009
King Goku Xlll wrote:
Oh hell naw. Dude in the second video is a booty bandit...lol. He is a freak of nature, he probably was hay before he went to prison, juts didn't realize it yet. I tell you one thing, you will never see me in no prison.
Lol, lol. I wonder if some of these men are gay before going to prison or become weak and say WTH?

“just a Devil”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Bristol, England

#6 Jan 27, 2009
soulsista97 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, lol. I wonder if some of these men are gay before going to prison or become weak and say WTH?
Whilst it was probably not intentional, you have implied that gay men are weak, when for the most part, they are not. It takes a strong mind to be 'out and proud'.

I am a strong believer that sexuality is not as black and white as; 'gay','straight' or 'Bi'. I believe that there are varying degrees of sexuality, and whilst I do not expect most men to admit it (though women tend to be more honest) many people are not 100% one way or another, but somewhere in-between.

These guys who have relations with other men whilst in prison, would probably not consider it an option on the outside world, or, at least, it would not be their preferred option, however, when they have no choice available to them, the "gay" percentage kicks in, and some 'man action' is better than NO action whatsoever..

Those who were 100% heterosexual before prison, are, in my opinion, unlikely to go the 'man on man' route.

It is very, very common in prisons though.

AKJ

“akj”

Level 1

Since: May 08

I love my lil son..:)

#7 Jan 27, 2009
*smh*..This creates DL man! SCAREY!!!!

Since: Oct 07

Boston, MA

#9 Jan 27, 2009
Blackinjun wrote:
when you are a black baby in america, your balls are destined for the trash heap. Throughout your existence in school and life, you are shown that you are powerless and in a paternal culture as this european one, only women and children are powerless...so when you enter your "manhood" you are conditioned or outwardly effeminated.
Some Black men through lived experiences have gone to college instead of prison, but still didn't escape the prison bars of this culture.
Many get a white woman as a release, others get the down low...
evil culture, evil i tell you..
Thanks, you're quite the philosopher.
Thane

United States

#11 Jan 27, 2009
BLACKINJUN AN KING FOKU LIKES IT A LOT.

Boston, MA

#13 Jan 27, 2009
I thought having gay sex in prison was one of the perks about jail. That and the free cable and gym benefits.

“just a Devil”

Level 1

Bristol, England

#15 Jan 27, 2009
spikewebbe wrote:
I thought having gay sex in prison was one of the perks about jail. That and the free cable and gym benefits.
LOL
Skeptic

Worcester, MA

#16 Jan 27, 2009
I think I'd rather get my perqs from my job, not from being in the can. Speaking of that, the need for protection in prison seems to be the issue, and that's how you pay for it, by being some tough guy's bytch. You service him, he'll take care of you.

If you're bad enough, you don't need protection, you probably just don't drop your soap in the shower, you may survive.
spikewebbe wrote:

Boston, MA

#18 Jan 27, 2009
Skeptic wrote:
I think I'd rather get my perqs from my job, not from being in the can. Speaking of that, the need for protection in prison seems to be the issue, and that's how you pay for it, by being some tough guy's bytch. You service him, he'll take care of you.
If you're bad enough, you don't need protection, you probably just don't drop your soap in the shower, you may survive.
<quoted text>
I've never been to the can but I've seen Oz and watched Shawshank Redemption about ten time so I know the deal about prison and protection. So, when did you get out???

Boston, MA

#19 Jan 27, 2009
Blackinjun wrote:
<quoted text>
take note that the white man thought this was funny. Check yourself if you are a black person,if not, continue..
Never been to jail but spent a week end in lock up for some minor traffic offenses. Wasn't bad; got lots of needed rest; let us eat Burger King and I got to read the newspaper without anybody bothering me. No gay sex though; I had a cell to myself.

“Reppin the 708”

Harvey, IL

#20 Jan 27, 2009
Thane wrote:
BLACKINJUN AN KING FOKU LIKES IT A LOT.
What you say? See who's talking trying to pose as another man. You are no thane troll. You probably already been touch by the booty bandit.
Dr Endo

AOL

#22 Jan 27, 2009
In prison the black guy is almost always the bull, the white guy the punk or bitch.

Hartford, CT

#24 Jan 27, 2009
Thomper UK wrote:
<quoted text>
Whilst it was probably not intentional, you have implied that gay men are weak, when for the most part, they are not. It takes a strong mind to be 'out and proud'.
I am a strong believer that sexuality is not as black and white as; 'gay','straight' or 'Bi'. I believe that there are varying degrees of sexuality, and whilst I do not expect most men to admit it (though women tend to be more honest) many people are not 100% one way or another, but somewhere in-between.
These guys who have relations with other men whilst in prison, would probably not consider it an option on the outside world, or, at least, it would not be their preferred option, however, when they have no choice available to them, the "gay" percentage kicks in, and some 'man action' is better than NO action whatsoever..
Those who were 100% heterosexual before prison, are, in my opinion, unlikely to go the 'man on man' route.
It is very, very common in prisons though.
I am not saying that proud gay men are weak. My question was for the straight men that declare that they are straight, but have relations with me in prison. Are they weak?

“just a Devil”

Level 1

Bristol, England

#25 Jan 28, 2009
soulsista97 wrote:
<quoted text>I am not saying that proud gay men are weak. My question was for the straight men that declare that they are straight, but have relations with me in prison. Are they weak?
No, not weak, just a bit gay ;o)
Dr Endo

AOL

#26 Jan 28, 2009
A white boy's tale.

Sexual assaults began the day I arrived at the Alachua County Jail. By the time I made it to prison I was known as Stephanie.

I made a very rapid transition to being an alternative woman, probably because I was white and slim and unable to defend myself against black and hispanic inmates. I had never really been in a fight and was not the slightest bit tough like they were.

The only way that a person can be reasonably safe from assault is to acquire a reputation. Often this is done by stabbing someone. If one is successful, it can mean additional time in prison. It can also get one killed. Some people are willing to pay this price. For me, it just didn't seem like an option.

What happens when you're sexually victimized in prison? In my case, besides using a feminine version of my name, I began shaving my legs and other body hair, and wearing female attire and make-up. As the abuse went on unabated for several years my original identity seemed to disintegrate.

“just a Devil”

Level 1

Bristol, England

#27 Jan 28, 2009
Dr Endo wrote:
A white boy's tale.
Sexual assaults began the day I arrived at the Alachua County Jail. By the time I made it to prison I was known as Stephanie.
I made a very rapid transition to being an alternative woman, probably because I was white and slim and unable to defend myself against black and hispanic inmates. I had never really been in a fight and was not the slightest bit tough like they were.
The only way that a person can be reasonably safe from assault is to acquire a reputation. Often this is done by stabbing someone. If one is successful, it can mean additional time in prison. It can also get one killed. Some people are willing to pay this price. For me, it just didn't seem like an option.
What happens when you're sexually victimized in prison? In my case, besides using a feminine version of my name, I began shaving my legs and other body hair, and wearing female attire and make-up. As the abuse went on unabated for several years my original identity seemed to disintegrate.
I saw a documentory (British, but on American prisons), where many 'gay' men, black and white would become femanised within the prison as it was the only way they could protect themselves from physical/sexual assault. For some reason, wearing makeup and becoming more like a women meant that the predatory males would treat them with respect and, well, like a woman.

It would take a psychologist to work that all out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min THE SSSSNAKKKE 1,251,419
Poll trish_b Is really Ugly Black Stink Harrison: BU... 7 min AM who loves WW 27
White Women Paying Reparations 8 min nodawg 20
3 Sprogs (Siblings) Drown At The Same Time. 14 min Sir Jethro 4
Banned confederate rag. Ban racists next. 24 min Hahaha 1
White men admit they are weak and inadequate 24 min toonfarther 34
Black women entrepreneurs/ white women welfare ... 33 min BLACK SAMBO HARRISON 22
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr PolakPotrafi 30,818
All women prefer white men 2 hr The Night Grows Pale 5,202
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 2 hr PolakPotrafi 2,145
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 4 hr YoyoMoFo 167
More from around the web