First Prev
of 10
Next Last
timemachines

Voorhees, NJ

#240 Feb 10, 2014
how can they remember it if they weren't there??
timemachines

Voorhees, NJ

#241 Feb 10, 2014
oh you mean Against terrorist attacks and recent stuff..
robin

Newark, DE

#242 Feb 14, 2014
whites were slaves in america look up the unforgotten slaves you have the race card we have the blame card we have white privilege you have feel sorry for me privilege we had beautiful cities at one time I no I seem some of them now there called gettos I am confused they were clean. now there not who did that when I first moved in where I live it was nice now there is that horrible writing everywhere now blacks moved in and I am a scared to walk my neighbor but I wasnt when I first moved in here I feel you need to get it together fix your own areas and stop asking white people so many things happened in my family from youre hate I was beat by a black man now many things have happened in my family now from the black people I am sick of the attitude of the black man its like my daddy no one is born with a silver spoon in there month but white people should not just have to give it to you either
Joey

Richmond, VA

#243 Feb 27, 2014
It is self manifested from slavery. What would want slaves to do - they should be able to 15 pick Cotten 15 hours a day for 7 days a week. They may need to be strong and replace horses for work. They should entertain us for the 2 hours they don't work. Sing dance and play musical instruments. They should eat food that are low cost. Ok look like the blood lines look good, now we just lock them up a cage and see if we good slaves. But wait, isn't slzvry illegal. Yes, it is but the gene pool has not changed. Darn....scrgdfjhfhbvxxgbchgfb
lilwillie

Picayune, MS

#244 Feb 27, 2014
If they didnt they would have to accept responsibility!
SBA1423

United States

#245 Mar 25, 2014
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>It's called the truth buddy, you can't deal with it too bad. Let's put whites in slavery and see how long they last?
Whites are in slavery daily!!! We have to pay for your welfare because you're not willing to get off of your lazy ass and work. Not to mention, all of the fatherless children that you have left.
T-B0S

Atlanta, GA

#247 Mar 25, 2014
Black Maggots wrote:
<quoted text>Because they are weak, pathetic crybabies. Every country they live in they are this way.
Such a pitiful race.
They made a promise last year -

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T91E8A20H2EIK...

I wonder what happened.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#248 Mar 26, 2014
blame culture and scapegoating...........
Mama

Norfolk, VA

#249 May 6, 2014
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>It's called the truth buddy, you can't deal with it too bad. Let's put whites in slavery and see how long they last?
Slavery is alive and well in Africa, go there and put a stop to it. Were you ever a slave?
wat

Charlotte, NC

#250 May 24, 2014
Every thread you read about blacks somehow whitey gets pulled in. Even when talking about why the chicken crossed the road turns into whitey made him do it. Its pretty funny.
wat

Charlotte, NC

#251 May 24, 2014
Dissident wrote:
Translating Poor White Trailer Trash crakbonics into plain English:
Why do blacks blame the white man for EVERYTRHING?????
Rewording it
Why do SOME blacks blame the white race for EVERYTHING?????
Isn't that much better?
retarded
RayH3

Northville, MI

#252 Aug 23, 2014
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't Blame "Whitety for everything." But I notice that when your weekly Angry White Guy makes this post. There seems to be a lot of mis-information.
Slavery ended in 1865. The Civil Rights act was in 1965. While Blacks in America have made great strides. That really wasn't that long ago. You still have "Red-Necks" that fly the Confederate flag every single day. They lost. Should they get over it?
There is remembering where you came from and blaming for shortcomings. The two aren't intertwined. But this "slavery happened 400 years ago. Get over it". That is nonsense and ignorant.
Yes. They should get over it. They lost (rednecks flying a confederate flag) and me and mine didn't own slaves (I'm a "little" young to have done so); So, no "White guilt" or white shaming (if you can "dog shame," I guess you can "shame" due to race) for me. If nothing else, might I suggest succeeding in spite? Works wonders for me.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#253 Aug 23, 2014
Usually black men do… but that excuse is not working anymore.

Its 2014

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#254 Aug 23, 2014
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post, not all Black people blame the White race for everything bad but history has a part in a lot of Black people's thinking.
I guess that I will start hating and blaming Italians then for what the Romans did to Britons. After all, history should be concentrated on.
mick

Saint Kilda, Australia

#255 Aug 25, 2014
Citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most African countries were still under colonial rule till 1950. What Africans are blaming Whites for anything. This is the 21st century dude get a grip no one cares about you.
Blaming whites for all the wrongs in the world is more an African American trait...not an African one.
BLAK CRAKA FACKA

London, UK

#257 Nov 26, 2014
Where im from dawg itda bruvvas who doin da killin. Da cracka jacks makin us do it. They say we don't want your choc ass dawg. So da bruvvas kiss em wit slugs. Cracka jacks now being whipped. So ima goin to da scat rat cats to giv em da slacks fackas but sum cracka Jack spits at mar sneakers so I run thinkin shit da police are gona shoot but no it da bruvvas who r doin da killin.
BLAK CRAKA FACKA

London, UK

#258 Nov 26, 2014
... so forge me a shillin'

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#259 Nov 26, 2014
timemachines wrote:
how can they remember it if they weren't there??
It's really no different than the perpetual victimhood feminism placed on white males concerning women. Both see themselves as groups and victims with the white male being the scapegoat for all of their ills and misfortunes. It's simply a group victim mentality wherein they can refuse to accept personal responsibility and propel their own hatred and bigotry.
GO HOME

Cave Junction, OR

#261 Nov 26, 2014
oside88 wrote:
Its called BULLSHIT.......Take responsibility for ur own actions and STOP BLAMING OTHERS.......
What the hell is wrong with you people, yes I said you people? Are you all so completely mentally retarded due to genetic incest due to your your African ancestors having children with their daughters, nephews, etc.?
The exact same thing happening here now with the dead extremely violent and dangerous and aggressive and white hating and cop hating black jackass! The same thing happen with Rodney King in Los Angeles in the early 90s!
You people do not belong in a normal civilized white community! Every time you black people move into a middle or low income white neighborhoods you people, when you get together and live with each other, you end up destroying the white community, stealing bicycles from the front of the white people's yards, condemning white cops to hell, trying to sue the city you just moved into for BS racist unfair treatment of yourselves which is a bunch of BS 95% of the time!
The American justice system works just fine specially when you have all sorts of information flowing in that coincides with the majority of the witnesses, forensics and FACTS, yes the FACTS that the majority you black people apparently don't give a damn about and only want what you want!
And what is it that all you black scumbag people that I'm referring to want from white America? Let me guess. You want to live or you want to, you want to not educate yourself which means training your brain to understand things better than you do now, you want to never condemn your own black people when some of your black people rape young pretty white girls, beat up young white males in the areas you live, you want to have every cop in your community to be black and not white, you don't care if white cops get shot by black scumbags because you think the white cop deserved to be shot, you want all of your scumbag black people in prisons to be released immediately because you believe the white man's system put him there in the first place and that all black scumbags in prison are there because the mean racist white man!
DO I UNDERSTAND CORRECTLY WHAT THE MAJORITY OF BLACKS IN AMERICA REALLY WANT?! WHICH REMINDS ME, WHY do 80 to 90% of all black Americans want them to be called AFRICAN AMERICANS? EVEN AFTER YOUR ANCESTORS HAVE BEEN IN THIS COUNTRY FOR THE PAST HUNDRED AND 50 TO 300 YEARS, OR APPROXIMATELY 5 GENERATIONS OF FAMILIES? SO, AGAIN, LET ME SEE IF I GOT THIS CORRECT. YOU'RE REALLY AFRICANS FROM AFRICA JUST LIVING OR VISITING IN THIS COUNTRY FOR THE PAST HUNDRED AND 50 TO 300 YEARS, CORRECT?
MAKE UP YOUR GOD DAMN MINDS WHO THEY HELL YOU ARE, THAT'S A PROBLEM!
Blacks want to be treated like little golden master race perfect people?
And, I blame most of the continued tension on CNN because most of their interviews with people on both sides of the issue are never completed by questioning what was just said by trying to analyze further to what is said which many many times is actually incorrect. But CNN mostly wants to keep all the viewers watching their news programs so they keep allowing the blacks interviewed and the mixed race black commentators at CNN to keep making untrue statements and not completely properly reporting when they are in the field around these situations. Mr.Lemon at CNN Kept deliberately agreeing with the black protesters reason for destructive aggression and also tried claiming that the police ""manhandled" " him even after the video showed the cop ONLY stretched out his arms and placed his mid-arm against the chest of Mr. Lemmon in an attempt to ONLY GENTLY move Mr. Lemmon further back with the crowd to clear the area of the street the police had decided to clear. What makes the black Mr. Lemmon at CNN and all of you other black scumbags I am referring to think you're so god damn special?
Go back to Africa!
GO HOME

Cave Junction, OR

#262 Nov 26, 2014
What the hell is wrong with you people, yes I said you people? Are you all so completely mentally retarded due to genetic incest due to your your African ancestors having children with their daughters, cousins, etc.?
The exact same thing happening here now with the deadcomment extremely violent and dangerous and aggressive and white hating and cop hating black jackass! The same thing happen with Rodney King in Los Angeles in the early 90s!
You people do not belong in a normal civilized white community! Every time you black people move into a middle or low income white neighborhood you people, when you get together and live with each other, you end up destroying the white community, stealing bicycles from the front of the white people's yards, condemning white cops to hell, trying to sue the city you just moved into for BS racist unfair treatment of yourselves which is a bunch of BS 95% of the time!
The American justice system works just fine specially when you have all sorts of information flowing in that coincides with the majority of the witnesses, forensics and FACTS, yes the FACTS that the majority you black people apparently don't give a damn about and only want what you want!
And what is it that all you black scumbag people that I'm referring to want from white America? Let me guess. You want to live anywhere you want to, you want to not educate yourself which means training your brain to understand things better than you do now, you want to never condemn your own black people when some of your black people rape young pretty white girls, beat up young white males in the areas you live, you want to have every cop in your community to be black and not white, you don't care if white cops get shot by black scumbags because you think the white cop deserved to be shot, you want all of your scumbag black people in prisons to be released immediately because you believe the white man's system put him there in the first place and that all black scumbags in prison are there because the mean racist white man!
DO I UNDERSTAND CORRECTLY WHAT THE MAJORITY OF BLACKS IN AMERICA REALLY WANT?! WHICH REMINDS ME, WHY do 80 to 90% of all black Americans want to be called AFRICAN AMERICANS? EVEN AFTER YOUR ANCESTORS HAVE BEEN IN THIS COUNTRY FOR THE PAST 150 TO 300 YEARS, OR APPROXIMATELY 5 GENERATIONS OF FAMILIES? SO, AGAIN, LET ME SEE IF I GOT THIS CORRECT, YOU'RE REALLY AFRICANS FROM AFRICA JUST LIVING OR VISITING IN THIS COUNTRY FOR THE PAST 150 TO 300 YEARS, CORRECT?
MAKE UP YOUR GOD DAMN MINDS WHO THEY HELL YOU ARE, THAT'S A PROBLEM!
Blacks want to be treated like little golden master race perfect people?
And, I blame most of the continued tension on CNN because most of their interviews with people on both sides of the issue are never completed by questioning of what was just said by trying to analyze further to what is said which many many times is actually incorrect. But CNN mostly wants to keep all the viewers watching their news programs so they keep allowing the blacks interviewed and the mixed race black commentators at CNN to keep making untrue statements and not completely properly reporting when they are in the field around these situations. Mr.Lemon at CNN Kept deliberately agreeing with the black protester's reason for destructive aggression and also tried claiming that the police ""manhandled" " him even after the video showed the cop ONLY stretched out his arms and placed his mid-arm against the chest of Mr. Lemon in an attempt to ONLY GENTLY move Mr. Lemon further back with the crowd to clear the area of the street the police had decided to clear. What makes the black Mr. Lemon at CNN and all of you other black scumbags I am referring to think you're so god damn special?
Go back to Africa!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,174,673
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min Think About It 105,007
Whites the new minority in America by 2044 8 min white rapists 105
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 11 min Your Proragative 366
Darren Wilson cleared – Mikey Brown still good… 11 min IamCuriousNow 4
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 14 min Black Power 176
All women prefer white men 16 min Matthew_1 28
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr IMHOTEP 28,689
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 1 hr Mick_ 685
More from around the web