Why do blacks blame the white man for EVERYTRHING?????

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
oside88

Oceanside, CA

#2 May 13, 2011
sLAVERY was 400 years ago but whenever sumthing happens u dont like, it always. BLAME WHITEY..........
oside88

Oceanside, CA

#4 May 13, 2011
Its called BULLSHIT.......Take responsibility for ur own actions and STOP BLAMING OTHERS.......

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#5 May 13, 2011
Translating Poor White Trailer Trash crakbonics into plain English:

Rewording it

Why do SOME blacks blame the white race for EVERYTHING?????

Isn't that much better?

Level 1

Since: May 11

UK

#6 May 13, 2011
The question has a sweeping generallity at it's core which is a little dishonest. I don't think for one moment that every person with black skin who suffers some kind of misfortune blames the white race collectively for it.

BUT FOR THOSE WHO DO: they do it because it internalises the event absolves them of all personal responsibility. A black man shoots another black man and somehow someone somewhere who is black black will apportion blame to someone with white skin at some point in recent or distant history. I'd like to see the chain of causation for that one.

My family were dirt poor and my grandfather who raised me was a coal miner for 50 years of his life, no one anywhere in my ancestry owned slaves; yet am I supposed to bear some collective responsibility with those of my skin colour(do you hear how stupid the concept is?) for all the black slavery in the world at any time EVER?

Slavery was abolished in Britain in 1780 and yet, 75% OF THE POPULATION OF MY COUNTRY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE VOTE UNTIL 1867, how can their descendants share any collective imaginary blame if they were voiceless themselves? They were, for the most part endentured servants, if they didn't own land.

No one who is living ANYWHERE has legally owned slaves, except for the glaring exception of some african tribal kings in modern day Togo, Ghana and Benin where slavery is alive and well and practised on Africans by Africans; as it always was practised long before the arrival of the Europeans.

I've stumbled onto these forums two days ago and while it is obvious that many of the the thread titles are constructed in such a way that they could only have been composed by some racists with white skin; I do see that there is a certain mindset which appears to be held by some racists with black skin who by their very reasoning, grammar and spelling are boarderline illiterate, preferring to subscribe to the Afrocentric idea that the world owes them a living and unending respect because someone told them that, "the ancient Egyptians made fighter-planes(honest they did)".

There is a finite demand for basketball players, rap artistes and auto tuned R&B singers. The chances are your "mix tape" is not going to put you in a Bentley in 2 weeks, do not get offended if no one wants to buy your CD(R) which you got for a penny for $20, they don't know who you are even if you do feel you're a legend in your own head. Join the rest of us in the real world, get an education, SPEAK PROPERLY! pull up your pants and get a job.

I promise it will be more empowering than listening to Jenny from the Block, with her rocks(who incidently never lived in public housing in her life)or listening to Kanye who freely admits he cannot and will not pick up a book and read it in spite of his English Professor mother who gave him every advantage.

I know the facts burn when you have no appetite to swallow an inconvenient truth.... but really, what's the alternative? Work your passage back to Africa and see how empowered you feel over there? I'm guessing not many Africans living in the West are lining up to do that because it's easier to stay where you are and have the comfortable and readily available excuse(because let's face it; it's an excuse not a reason) which allows you to tell yourself that your life is so bad because someone-somewhere-at sometime owned a slave.......which in the final analysis WASN'T YOU!
Good

New York, NY

#7 May 13, 2011
MisterCharrington wrote:
The question has a sweeping generallity at it's core which is a little dishonest. I don't think for one moment that every person with black skin who suffers some kind of misfortune blames the white race collectively for it.
BUT FOR THOSE WHO DO: they do it because it internalises the event absolves them of all personal responsibility. A black man shoots another black man and somehow someone somewhere who is black black will apportion blame to someone with white skin at some point in recent or distant history. I'd like to see the chain of causation for that one.
My family were dirt poor and my grandfather who raised me was a coal miner for 50 years of his life, no one anywhere in my ancestry owned slaves; yet am I supposed to bear some collective responsibility with those of my skin colour(do you hear how stupid the concept is?) for all the black slavery in the world at any time EVER?
Slavery was abolished in Britain in 1780 and yet, 75% OF THE POPULATION OF MY COUNTRY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE VOTE UNTIL 1867, how can their descendants share any collective imaginary blame if they were voiceless themselves? They were, for the most part endentured servants, if they didn't own land.
No one who is living ANYWHERE has legally owned slaves, except for the glaring exception of some african tribal kings in modern day Togo, Ghana and Benin where slavery is alive and well and practised on Africans by Africans; as it always was practised long before the arrival of the Europeans.
I've stumbled onto these forums two days ago and while it is obvious that many of the the thread titles are constructed in such a way that they could only have been composed by some racists with white skin; I do see that there is a certain mindset which appears to be held by some racists with black skin who by their very reasoning, grammar and spelling are boarderline illiterate, preferring to subscribe to the Afrocentric idea that the world owes them a living and unending respect because someone told them that, "the ancient Egyptians made fighter-planes(honest they did)".
There is a finite demand for basketball players, rap artistes and auto tuned R&B singers. The chances are your "mix tape" is not going to put you in a Bentley in 2 weeks, do not get offended if no one wants to buy your CD(R) which you got for a penny for $20, they don't know who you are even if you do feel you're a legend in your own head. Join the rest of us in the real world, get an education, SPEAK PROPERLY! pull up your pants and get a job.
I promise it will be more empowering than listening to Jenny from the Block, with her rocks(who incidently never lived in public housing in her life)or listening to Kanye who freely admits he cannot and will not pick up a book and read it in spite of his English Professor mother who gave him every advantage.
I know the facts burn when you have no appetite to swallow an inconvenient truth.... but really, what's the alternative? Work your passage back to Africa and see how empowered you feel over there? I'm guessing not many Africans living in the West are lining up to do that because it's easier to stay where you are and have the comfortable and readily available excuse(because let's face it; it's an excuse not a reason) which allows you to tell yourself that your life is so bad because someone-somewhere-at sometime owned a slave.......which in the final analysis WASN'T YOU!
WOW this is a good read, Thanks.
Spikewebbe

Corona, NY

#8 May 13, 2011
oside88 wrote:
sLAVERY was 400 years ago but whenever sumthing happens u dont like, it always. BLAME WHITEY..........
In American certain whites still have the same "slave mentality" which means Black people are never good enough and can't do anything better or as good as White. If a Black person gets on the police force or fire dept it's because of "affirmative action". Not blaming "white", it's just fact, you see it on this forum daily. And slavery in this country didn't end 400 years ago, it was in 1865 and Black people were still treated as slaves by white America after slavery ended. We have a Black president and we have a rich white man, Trump, who is questioning him for how he got into Harvard Law School. It's like how dare this Black man get into Harvard?
Spikewebbe

Corona, NY

#9 May 13, 2011
Dissident wrote:
Translating Poor White Trailer Trash crakbonics into plain English:
Rewording it
Why do SOME blacks blame the white race for EVERYTHING?????
Isn't that much better?
Good post, not all Black people blame the White race for everything bad but history has a part in a lot of Black people's thinking.
White Guy

Houston, TX

#10 May 13, 2011
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
In American certain whites still have the same "slave mentality" which means Black people are never good enough and can't do anything better or as good as White. If a Black person gets on the police force or fire dept it's because of "affirmative action". Not blaming "white", it's just fact, you see it on this forum daily. And slavery in this country didn't end 400 years ago, it was in 1865 and Black people were still treated as slaves by white America after slavery ended. We have a Black president and we have a rich white man, Trump, who is questioning him for how he got into Harvard Law School. It's like how dare this Black man get into Harvard?
In America certain blacks still have the same mentality why change your behavior when its just as easy to blame some horn key mo faux ca for your antisocial antics. Whitey made me steal the car. Yeah its all Whitey's fault!
Spikewebbe

Corona, NY

#11 May 13, 2011
White Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
In America certain blacks still have the same mentality why change your behavior when its just as easy to blame some horn key mo faux ca for your antisocial antics. Whitey made me steal the car. Yeah its all Whitey's fault!
Very very few Black people blame "whitey" when they commit crimes like stealing a car and those who do aren't taken seriously or are losers. And it's certain Black people who do that, no ALL. It's the "white mindset" as I explained in my previous post that racist whites get blamed for. Also, other people of color feel the same why in certain instances. This is a non issue but certain white people feel Black people sit around blaming "whitey" for their problems and issues.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#12 May 13, 2011
oside88 wrote:
Although I don't agree with the whole blame game nonsense at least get your facts historically correct European/descendant instiutions of slavery ended no earlier than 200 years ago

Some examples;
French Madagaskar - 105 years ago
Brazil- 123 years ago
USA- 146 years ago
British Empire- 178 years ago

Nothing more annoying than misinformation in an argument.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#13 May 13, 2011
MisterCharrington wrote:
Slavery is illegal WORLDWIDE today that is fact but slavery today is most common in Latin America not Africa and slavery stil exists worldwide even here in good old UK on my own road I am sure of it. Russia mafia sex slaves.

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#14 May 13, 2011
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Very very few Black people blame "whitey" when they commit crimes like stealing a car and those who do aren't taken seriously or are losers. And it's certain Black people who do that, no ALL. It's the "white mindset" as I explained in my previous post that racist whites get blamed for. Also, other people of color feel the same why in certain instances. This is a non issue but certain white people feel Black people sit around blaming "whitey" for their problems and issues.
Well Spike, I'm guilty of that!
For instance, I think all of these white trolls on this site, are Poor White Trailer Trash, having sex with their sister, drinking Jack Daniel Black, driving a rusted out Camaro, and waving a loser's flag!
Hell yes, I guilty of believing that!
I wouldn't allow any of this trash to come through my back door, much less my front door!
They've been here since England shipped their poor asses over here, and after two hundred years, they are still poor as hell, and ignorant!
Spikewebbe

Corona, NY

#15 May 13, 2011
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I don't agree with the whole blame game nonsense at least get your facts historically correct European/descendant instiutions of slavery ended no earlier than 200 years ago
Some examples;
Brazil- 123 years ago
USA- 146 years ago
Not to mention that after the "slaves" were freed they weren't equal to white people. They were still treated as slaves with very very low wages, in other words, slave wages and vast discrimination.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#16 May 13, 2011
oside88 wrote:
I don't Blame "Whitety for everything." But I notice that when your weekly Angry White Guy makes this post. There seems to be a lot of mis-information.

Slavery ended in 1865. The Civil Rights act was in 1965. While Blacks in America have made great strides. That really wasn't that long ago. You still have "Red-Necks" that fly the Confederate flag every single day. They lost. Should they get over it?

There is remembering where you came from and blaming for shortcomings. The two aren't intertwined. But this "slavery happened 400 years ago. Get over it". That is nonsense and ignorant.

“DEMOCRATS ARE JACKASSES”

Level 2

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#17 May 13, 2011
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Some examples;
Brazil- 123 years ago
USA- 146 years ago
And yet to fail t mention that slavery is still going on in Africa.

Level 1

Since: May 11

UK

#18 May 13, 2011
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavery is illegal WORLDWIDE today that is fact but slavery today is most common in Latin America not Africa and slavery stil exists worldwide even here in good old UK on my own road I am sure of it. Russia mafia sex slaves.
As I said no one who is alive today has "legally" owned a slave apart from the exceptions I stated.
Spikewebbe

Corona, NY

#19 May 13, 2011
Dissident wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Spike, I'm guilty of that!
For instance, I think all of these white trolls on this site, are Poor White Trailer Trash, having sex with their sister, drinking Jack Daniel Black, driving a rusted out Camaro, and waving a loser's flag!
Hell yes, I guilty of believing that!
I wouldn't allow any of this trash to come through my back door, much less my front door!
They've been here since England shipped their poor asses over here, and after two hundred years, they are still poor as hell, and ignorant!
We all do/say certain things against other races. The other a pushy white woman cut in front of me in a deli line; I was like, "typical pushy white person acts like a black guy isn't there." In reality I know not all white people are pushy like this woman.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#20 May 13, 2011
oside88 wrote:
It's called the truth buddy, you can't deal with it too bad. Let's put whites in slavery and see how long they last?
Spikewebbe

Corona, NY

#21 May 13, 2011
Inconvenient Truth wrote:
<quoted text>And yet to fail t mention that slavery is still going on in Africa.
And not just Africa, how about South and Central America and some countries in Europe like Russia and India. I find it interesting that you "blame Black people" for a lot of things.
Spikewebbe

Corona, NY

#22 May 13, 2011
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said no one who is alive today has "legally" owned a slave apart from the exceptions I stated.
Maybe not but some whites still have that "slave owner's" mentality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Mexico send an Olmec head to Ethiopia? (Oct '13) 3 min UruEuWauWau 308
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 6 min INFIDEL 1,237
You blacks NEED to get over slavery and SHUT UP! (Sep '08) 7 min nopoliticalcorrec... 239
Whites afraid their culture could become extinct ? 7 min Ingwe Temujin 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min USAsince1680 1,224,650
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 11 min African AE 118,579
Animosity towards Blacks cost USA its Superpowe... 12 min Ingwe Temujin 51
Why do I hate white people so much? 3 hr YIM 181
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr Motts 33,168
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 hr Sadbuttrue 973
More from around the web