First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Waryaa Team”

Since: Dec 07

SOMALIA

#1 Jun 15, 2010
I find it soooooo amusing that some AA women love to have the ability to "date" white men. What is so hot about them? They are so soft, and unmasculine for one, they don't know how to flirt or the art of seduction. They are so boring...and are you honestly happy with feeling on pink ass?

White men drool over men mainly because alot of them where I live find Somalian women exotic, but I want to puke everytime they get near me. Having the visual of looking at a pink penis and untanned ass makes me want to throw up.

“Waryaa Team”

Since: Dec 07

SOMALIA

#2 Jun 15, 2010
^^^*correction: white men drool over me, in other words they desire to have me***

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#3 Jun 15, 2010
Hahaha ZamZam. I here your type are tight, if you know what I mean, Looool! I bet you are. I mean look at you it seems like it.^_^
nanns

United States

#4 Jun 15, 2010
Black men got the Aids!!!! Give me a clean White man with a job and a future any day!!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5 Jun 15, 2010
You're dealing with a mind that was molded out of 400 years of slavery and media brainwashing. And you're right to be sickened by it. There are more African Men married to WW in America, presumably because AAW aren't interested in African men. If it aint white it aint right!

&fe ature=related
African Man

Carlisle, PA

#6 Jun 15, 2010
Ain't no white men in Somalia so stop your damn lyin bitch.
AfricanPride

Toronto, Canada

#8 Jun 15, 2010
ZamZam wrote:
I find it soooooo amusing that some AA women love to have the ability to "date" white men. What is so hot about them? They are so soft, and unmasculine for one, they don't know how to flirt or the art of seduction. They are so boring...and are you honestly happy with feeling on pink ass?
White men drool over men mainly because alot of them where I live find Somalian women exotic, but I want to puke everytime they get near me. Having the visual of looking at a pink penis and untanned ass makes me want to throw up.
Bwahahahaha.

To some of these lost souls think White is right.

And let me add. It's so funny seeing some of these Black men chasing after White women too. Who the heck would want a pale looking, no hips having, woman?
AfricanPride

Toronto, Canada

#9 Jun 15, 2010
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
You're dealing with a mind that was molded out of 400 years of slavery and media brainwashing. And you're right to be sickened by it. There are more African Men married to WW in America, presumably because AAW aren't interested in African men. If it aint white it aint right!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-AugKnRQx48XX&feature=rel ated
Actually you are wrong.

In America Africans are more likely to marry AA's or other blacks before they do Whites. This is a fact based on studies.

If you want to read the study, I can post it.
jason

United States

#10 Jun 15, 2010
ZamZam wrote:
I find it soooooo amusing that some AA women love to have the ability to "date" white men. What is so hot about them? They are so soft, and unmasculine for one, they don't know how to flirt or the art of seduction. They are so boring...and are you honestly happy with feeling on pink ass?
White men drool over men mainly because alot of them where I live find Somalian women exotic, but I want to puke everytime they get near me. Having the visual of looking at a pink penis and untanned ass makes me want to throw up.
You weren't complaining the other night when i was railing you w/my "pink" c!ck..sorry i forgot to call ya dear.

“I collect Dimes! ”

Level 1

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#11 Jun 15, 2010
ZamZam wrote:
I find it soooooo amusing that some AA women love to have the ability to "date" white men. What is so hot about them? They are so soft, and unmasculine for one, they don't know how to flirt or the art of seduction. They are so boring...and are you honestly happy with feeling on pink ass?
White men drool over men mainly because alot of them where I live find Somalian women exotic, but I want to puke everytime they get near me. Having the visual of looking at a pink penis and untanned ass makes me want to throw up.
they got white men in Somalia?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#12 Jun 15, 2010
ZamZam wrote:
I find it soooooo amusing that some AA women love to have the ability to "date" white men. What is so hot about them? They are so soft, and unmasculine for one, they don't know how to flirt or the art of seduction. They are so boring...and are you honestly happy with feeling on pink ass?
White men drool over men mainly because alot of them where I live find Somalian women exotic, but I want to puke everytime they get near me. Having the visual of looking at a pink penis and untanned ass makes me want to throw up.
in somalia??? Epic fail girl...
Gobama

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Jun 15, 2010
ZamZam wrote:
I find it soooooo amusing that some AA women love to have the ability to "date" white men. What is so hot about them? They are so soft, and unmasculine for one, they don't know how to flirt or the art of seduction. They are so boring...and are you honestly happy with feeling on pink ass?
White men drool over men mainly because alot of them where I live find Somalian women exotic, but I want to puke everytime they get near me. Having the visual of looking at a pink penis and untanned ass makes me want to throw up.
Gamble with a black man then, because AIDS is taking off big time in the black community. Why do you think BET advertises getting tested so often? There are some good wholesome black men out there, but be careful. I once knew of a dude in the hood who was laying with girls while knowingly having HIV. This shit is scarey, and I feel blessed that I've never had sex as a teen while in that broke down town I grew up in.
Mr Math

Laguna Woods, CA

#14 Jun 15, 2010
BET is advertising HIV testing? SAY IT AINT SO.

“YOU TOO?!?!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#15 Jun 15, 2010
BW have the highest STD rate overall. So, they are passing it off more than getting it.

BW make up most new cases of HIV.

%70 of BW who were diagnosed with STDs admitted to having a bisexual past.

Level 6

Since: May 07

Sunnyvale, CA

#16 Jun 15, 2010
Yeah I have to agree Im not attracted to them at all. They have no swagger.

“I love my home town Berdyansk!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#17 Jun 15, 2010
Yes! White men do suck for many reasons. White man doesn't understand meaning of job like black man do. I have had many black men in living with me at home. We make beautiful half-black baby and then black man leave me. Black man leave for work, I know this for FACT. This happened several times and I know that something must have happened while they are looking for work to feed and take care of me and baby. One day one may come back, but I already got another black man.

Second, black man know how to make sexy. Many time, I can be asleep and black man living with me just do it. Or I can even not want to, but black man say that I will do it and like it, black man know best! He throw me down on bed and then grab my arms and hold them above me. Black man know sexy time.

Tird, black skinned man have beautiful voice and skin..when butter or cream or loton on it. Black skin flake like snow when not cremed so i keep bottle of creme handy for black skin man who love me.

“I collect Dimes! ”

Level 1

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#18 Jun 15, 2010
Gobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Gamble with a black man then, because AIDS is taking off big time in the black community. Why do you think BET advertises getting tested so often? There are some good wholesome black men out there, but be careful. I once knew of a dude in the hood who was laying with girls while knowingly having HIV. This shit is scarey, and I feel blessed that I've never had sex as a teen while in that broke down town I grew up in.
Or she can gamble with white men and catch AIDS or get killed by a white man in some other way?

Level 3

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19 Jun 15, 2010
You people and your lies. Goodness gracious!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#20 Jun 15, 2010
AfricanPride wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you are wrong.
In America Africans are more likely to marry AA's or other blacks before they do Whites. This is a fact based on studies.
If you want to read the study, I can post it.
Yes, please post it. I'd like to see AA/African marriage promoted as an alternative, rather than AA/white. You will never hear the words "African" come off the lips of AAW who talk about dating and marrying non-AAM. Even latinos are hardly ever spoken of as an option. To me what you really have are nothing more than some vocal plantation mentality b.tches who haven't died off, yet.
Leewa

Finksburg, MD

#21 Jun 15, 2010
Instead of obsessing over white people we need to be worrying about ourselves.

No wonder why progression is slow, people won't get their faces out of white people's asses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mugabe says whites need to go back to England lol. 2 min normal Aussie 175
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Tony Rome 1,115,605
Why blacks interact with racists threads. Prov... 15 min LEARN 3
Why do many black women have facial hair? (Feb '13) 18 min X-TREME BIAS 25
Ebola case in Texas 20 min Be_Real_Fool 88
how often should we bath? (Aug '07) 20 min The truth 419
a message to black american from a jewish man 26 min X-TREME BIAS 19
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 2 hr Kiana 309
Black men who are sell-out and slaves of white ... 3 hr X-TREME BIAS 22
There's A War On The Black Male 4 hr Shake 728
Jewish women crazy for african american men 5 hr Brianna 211

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE