African American dies fighting for ISIS
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#75 Aug 28, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
He put his money where his mouth is unlike these fake asses I see in the hood!
He should have fought the terrorist police at home than die in for cause that has nothing to with him.
Leroy

Clio, MI

#76 Aug 29, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
What president? Do we have one? There is a guy who has gotten pomade and fried chicken all over the Oval Office, but I think he is a jihadist like Douglas McArthur McCain.
You should lighten up Tex, or else your fat ass is gonna have a heart attack before your tenth birthday.
poor sons a beach

United States

#77 Aug 29, 2014
A bunch of AA's died in Memphis, Chicago, St. Louis, the list goes on and on last night. Who gives a shiyt ??? Negroes don't, why do they think I give a shiyt ?
mick

Bella Vista, Australia

#78 Aug 29, 2014
selina london wrote:
Reverts are the worse Muslims, they believe everything the Quran says. Sorry if I hurt your feeling Abu.
Very true...reverts and converts feel that they have to make up for not being born Muslim.
So when they do convert they become absolutely fanatical and extreme in there following of Islam...and by doing this they feel that there making up for all the years that they weren't Muslim...as well as gaining acceptance from there fellow Muslims who were born into the religion.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#79 Aug 29, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
And this is something that we should care about why?....he made his own personal choice as a man...it was his to make!
There are a lot of people who hate America...for it's crimes against humanity across the globe!
Hell Russia's white and they hate America!
The sad thing is...white American's don't have a fucking clue.....they actually believe that they should be loved all over the world...for the "Great way that they have spread democracy all over the globe".
America has done a a lot of dirt....now it's time to pay the price!
I think the reason we all need to care is the fact that people, who are born in this country, or have become naturalized citizens, get radicalized by these extremist jihadist groups. They can then carry out an attack like a dirty bomb or worse. Such bombs, airplanes used as missiles, or other terrorism tools of destruction, will not discriminate.

Minnesota seems to be a hotbed for radical Islam.
Global Pest Controller

Laurel, MS

#81 Sep 2, 2014
yep wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/26/ world/meast/syria-american-kil led/index.html?hpt=hp_c2
Hey, I have an original idea:::::::::: EVERYONE who is fighting with ISIL against America must be void of Earth by any means imaginable .
starting with B52's dropping on targets 24 hours a day for 365 continuous days or until all motion detectors are silent. then pump halon gas into any ports going down below ground.
Then, if we search and discover anything at that time which is still moving, we can run them thru the fish chum grinder and bait up some white perch for dinner

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

#82 Sep 15, 2014
selina london wrote:
I'm here baby my Mancunian p*ki, what you saying?
I think you are attempting to rope Pakistanis in with your self-hating backside. Look....Pakistanis will never stoop to your level...they are proud peeps... unlike you and yours...always trying to be something your not.

I don't believe for one minute your house is full of Nigerians and Ghanians..your house is full of Somalis however, you are just too ashamed to admit it.

Manchester, UK

#83 Sep 15, 2014
@Salina...,

I think you just like looking at yourself. IMO people with good sense will eventually look past the way you look and focus on what you have to say Dumbo. I wonder if your Daughter knows what a Dumb cow Mommy really is...Dumb online, Dumb offline...you can't hide Dumbo...your Dumbness has caught up with you.

Since: May 10

UK

#84 Sep 18, 2014
freddie47 wrote:
@Salina...,
I think you just like looking at yourself. IMO people with good sense will eventually look past the way you look and focus on what you have to say Dumbo. I wonder if your Daughter knows what a Dumb cow Mommy really is...Dumb online, Dumb offline...you can't hide Dumbo...your Dumbness has caught up with you.
I told the truth, yourself? How's your kids?

“Body”

Since: Sep 14

Ribs

#85 Sep 18, 2014
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> I told the truth, yourself? How's your kids?
Forget "FK-Face Thong Wearing Queer Drag" Freddy.
I want you to be my concubine.
I believe you have a few more miles on and i want to utilize it to my advantage.
Hit me up.
And let it begin.

“Body”

Since: Sep 14

Ribs

#86 Sep 18, 2014
selina london wrote:
Forget "FK-Face Thong Wearing Queer Drag" Freddie47.
I want you to be my concubine.
I believe you have a few more miles on and i want to utilize it to my advantage.
Hit me up.
And let it begin.

Manchester, UK

#87 Sep 21, 2014
selina london wrote:
My Daughter is doing great...well so she says. I haven't got a clue what my son is doing.

I speak the truth Selina...all you have to do say where I've lied and I'll address it. I've got two accounts on Topix..Freddie81 and freddie47, that's it..you???
Mr oH

New Port Richey, FL

#88 Sep 21, 2014
lol....blacks are pathological liars.
Read what this turnip's uncle said:

"He described the nephew he knew as "a good person, loved his family, loved his mother, loved his faith" -- the latter being a reference to the Christianity he practiced before his conversion."

hahahahaha.
He "loved his faith" so much, that he demounced it,
and ended up getting slaughtered for his second choice.

Man, you blacks are dumb.....
Aaliyah

London, UK

#90 Sep 21, 2014
selina london wrote:
they believe everything the Quran says..
But isn't that what you're meant to do? Lol

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#91 Sep 21, 2014
I had no idea you could buy an airline ticket with a EBT card.......................
Bridgeport Greg

Bethany, CT

#92 Sep 21, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
I had no idea you could buy an airline ticket with a EBT card..........
Them colored folks know all the loopholes.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#93 Sep 22, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
America has it's issues,but I love it more than Islam!
You are stupid. America is a secular polity. Islam is a religion. You cannot compare the two. It is like mixing apples with tomatoes. But you are too dumb to see this.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#94 Sep 22, 2014
selina london wrote:
Reverts are the worse Muslims, they believe everything the Quran says. Sorry if I hurt your feeling Abu.
Anyone who does not Believe that The Quran is GOD's Word is not a Muslim at heart. And I do not have time to waste on fake ass Muslims to want to act like Christians.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#95 Sep 22, 2014
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the reason we all need to care is the fact that people, who are born in this country, or have become naturalized citizens, get radicalized by these extremist jihadist groups. They can then carry out an attack like a dirty bomb or worse. Such bombs, airplanes used as missiles, or other terrorism tools of destruction, will not discriminate.
Minnesota seems to be a hotbed for radical Islam.
I just came from the Twin Cities. There are lots of Muslims there from all parts of the Muslim Ummah. But the Muslims are pretty much the same all over. From day one, the 9-11 attackers were mostly from Africa: Morocco, Tunisia, etc. They were obviously blacks. But damfools like you wanted to pretend that Islam is not an African religion. You just wanted any excuse you can find to deny the obvious reality. I have always known that the most radical Muslims were the blacks such as in Nigeria. But that has nothing to do with Islam as a religion any more that Al Capone has anything to do with the Catholic Church, for example. Islam must be judged on its own merits and demerits. It is about Monotheism. It is based on the ideal that there in Only One True GOD and Muhammad is his Apostle and Messenger. If you Believe that, you are a Muslim. Period. It does not matter how many Muslims become terrorists. Islam is still the best religion ever known to mankind. From al-Qaida to now, all of the Islamic terrorists have been trained by the CIA. Terrorism was never known to Islam before the CIA got into the mix. Terrorism is an example of how the white man is corrupting religions, including some aspects of Islam

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#96 Sep 22, 2014
Global Pest Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I have an original idea:::::::::: EVERYONE who is fighting with ISIL against America must be void of Earth by any means imaginable .
starting with B52's dropping on targets 24 hours a day for 365 continuous days or until all motion detectors are silent. then pump halon gas into any ports going down below ground.
Then, if we search and discover anything at that time which is still moving, we can run them thru the fish chum grinder and bait up some white perch for dinner
Great idea. That means the world will soon be cleansed of such stupidity as the CIA who created Islamic terrorism in the first place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eurafrica 2 min enoch powell 29
WARNING ! Whites are Desperate to make Blacks F... 9 min Secrets Out 14
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min USAsince1680 1,395,958
Real Black Men Don't Find White Women Attractive 29 min T-BOS 10
China Is Teaching Chinese Children To Have A Fa... 37 min Truth Hurts 55
Dear White People 40 min enoch powell 114
Small Blk State Trooper overpowers large white boy 43 min Gremlin 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr pup free 46,535
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr yisarel 136,060
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr Honkydory 32,684
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 3 hr Don Barros Serrano 111
More from around the web