Why are African, & African Caribbean ...

Why are African, & African Caribbean Women jealous of African-American Women?

Created by TruDru on May 1, 2013

1,695 votes

Click on an option to vote

Because they are more Beautiful

Because they are more successful

Because they are more Intelligent

all of the Above

no reason at all

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Vancouver, WA

#2194 Sep 5, 2013
African and Caribbean women are not jealous of African American women in anyway. African American women are openly rude to African American men and these men are trying to date African and Caribbean women.

From my experiences, African American women are disrespectful to guys. I have been insulted because they didnt find me attractive. Then when men dont approach them, they start saying this garbage that "you can handle a strong black woman."

African women are okay sometimes but they have too high standards. Even though they have high standards, they still have respect for their men. Also with Caribbean women, they respect their men.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2195 Sep 5, 2013
Wow is this thread still going on?jeez dude get over it no one is gonna admit to being jealous of ghetto -fied blk american women..yea i said it..come at me hoes lol
Gms

San Diego, CA

#2196 Sep 5, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
No group of race is perfect, but you do put AA as if they were. "US caribbeans stop judging?" You are the one judging us, here in the caribbean no one even pays attention to AA so stop with that B.S. If it wasn't for topix I really wouldn't have any contact with AA's, caribbeans think of themselves, not others. Stop making up stories, you don't live in the Antilles so you don't know any better on how people here think. If an african or a caribbean womam says something bad about AAW for you means that the majority thinks the same way, but if it is the other way around you'll say that it was just one person and that doesn't count as everybody's opinion. You have never been fair, and how you dare ask for peace when you are the first one fueling the fire? You contradict yourself too much. Want peace, but starts the fight.
I think by Caribbean he means black. Like Jamaica, Haiti, Barbados etc. I know pr is in the Caribbean but he means black. No offense why are you here? Sorry for sounding rude

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#2198 Sep 5, 2013
Gms wrote:
<quoted text>I think by Caribbean he means black. Like Jamaica, Haiti, Barbados etc. I know pr is in the Caribbean but he means black. No offense why are you here? Sorry for sounding rude
There are afro/hispanics too that are puerto rican, I have african ancestry as well and I live in the caribbean and have visited many islands around here and I only have said what I witness, caribbean women aren't jealous and never have tried to imitate AAw. I'm here because I found topix by a thread that was discussing things about puerto ricans so I thought I had the right to give my own opinion since I am one and not have all those non puerto ricans talking about things that they really don't know and just assume by generalizing. After that I started to see many threads envolving hispanics and so... since I am one too, why not give my opinion in something that involves me as an hispanic too? For an AA forum 7 out of 10 threads talk about other topics not involving AAs.
Tropicalgyal

Brooklyn, NY

#2199 Sep 5, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
There are afro/hispanics too that are puerto rican, I have african ancestry as well and I live in the caribbean and have visited many islands around here and I only have said what I witness, caribbean women aren't jealous and never have tried to imitate AAw. I'm here because I found topix by a thread that was discussing things about puerto ricans so I thought I had the right to give my own opinion since I am one and not have all those non puerto ricans talking about things that they really don't know and just assume by generalizing. After that I started to see many threads envolving hispanics and so... since I am one too, why not give my opinion in something that involves me as an hispanic too? For an AA forum 7 out of 10 threads talk about other topics not involving AAs.
I agree with you..some of these AA bloggers just don't understand that there are black hispanics..and that Caribbean countries don't just have blacks only!!! They just don't get it! So even though you are mixed and hispanic, you are still brown...so you are more than entitled to comment on this forum...because you are still a person of color. Just like me, I'm Caribbean and mixed as well, the only difference is that I'm from an English-speaking Caribbean country, but I'm still entitled to comment on this forum, regardless if they are talking mostly about black/brown Caribbean people or whatever. As I said before..Caribbean is Caribbean to us..Caribbean people don't differentiate our own like Americans do..We are free to express ourselves!Regardless if you're from trinidad, jamaica, guyana, barbados, puerto rico, cuba, haiti, dominican republic,..whatever.

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

A Diamond

#2200 Sep 5, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
Wow is this thread still going on?jeez dude get over it no one is gonna admit to being jealous of ghetto -fied blk american women..yea i said it..come at me hoes lol
One to call someone ghetto, addressing women as garden tools. Only in the ghetto!! You too stupid, pepperoni face trick..

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#2201 Sep 6, 2013
Blaq American Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
One to call someone ghetto, addressing women as garden tools. Only in the ghetto!! You too stupid, pepperoni face trick..
I told u they don't want no peace they want to continue to bash u African-Americans. Now if you or anyone here want any piece and unity amongst all Africans then you all can connect with me on Facebook where I'am a member of several African Unity Pages all of them have Hispanic-Latinos/Caribbeans, Africans, Indians, Asians, Whites, and African-Americans that are corresponding with each other...the Haters here are not going to stop the only weapon they have are Lies, and made up stories about how many profiles I have, and my personal Life so they stick with it--They want to prove me right without me making the effort they don't want Peace they want War, and they want to Destroy African-Americans because you all happened to be born in America and had to suffer, and be stuck here for over 400 Years of Generations of Sufferation in Babylons Daughter called Amerikkka, and have moved up Higher over them ever since.

While they are happy to break anyone spirits and say the same lines over and over again "TruDru and AfricanMale" is the same person blah blah blah the same lines he is over 30 Blah Blah Blah they claim to know my Story...I'am waiting to see which person they accuse me of as I already predicted that they would say I'am somebody else and if you read all of the messages by them they get so repetitive, and can't come up with anything new they also said I wass omeone else and claim to know where I'am from...Just face Facts on Topix these are my own People and they will never appreciate you...I fought for my Green Card when I came to the USA at Age 5 then became a Naturalized American Citizen in 1999, and have Paid Taxes busting my Butt since I been here and proud to contribute and pull my Weight around.

Check this--this Thread has been started by A Caribbean, and one of them in the UK is dissing Africans: http://www.topix.com/forum/world/jamaica/TS64... --This is what some of us Caribbeans do all Day. In Jamaica where we come from in certain Parts of the Island we respect the African-American Culture, but still we hold firm to our own Caribbean Culture...I love the African-American Culture and do agree, and believe that Culture should be a Mixture of everything like it is real Talk. Marcus Garvey gave y'all love and Created a Flag for you all showing respect and said we must Unite--which is something these people will not do.Stay Positive..Stay Strong. JAH Bless you, and be well!

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#2202 Sep 6, 2013
Gms wrote:
<quoted text>I think by Caribbean he means black. Like Jamaica, Haiti, Barbados etc. I know pr is in the Caribbean but he means black. No offense why are you here? Sorry for sounding rude
100% of all Latino/Hispanics are in Fact African they all have African Origins so Mary_M's Ethnic Background does count...The Spaniards which are the Aboriginal Hispanics all have African Orgins--also Latinos as well...It is kind of Complicated to explain, but all Boriquans, Mexicans, South Americans Latinos/Hispanics are in Fact with African Orgins. Not all Puerto Ricans admit that they are Black like Mary_M as many do not they say that they are Black, but many are starting to now realize that they are in Fact Black African Peoples as well...Puerto Ricans have a Mixture of Taino Indian Native, with African Slave, and Spaniard Hispanic Slave Master Blood. Hispanic Spaniards did Mix with the Black African Moors whom for a Time Ruled Spain Prior to the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade that absorbed the Natives into the Mixture you see today. When I came to America at Age 5 I always assumed that all Puerto Ricans are Black when I lived in New York where you can see many there.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2203 Sep 6, 2013
Blaq American Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl please, LOL!!
With your wolf mouth and chiclet teeth, you don't have room to call any one ugly.
LOLOLOL!!!!@ "Chiclet teeth"!!

XD
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Ottawa, Canada

#2205 Sep 6, 2013
DIRTY WHITECUNT

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (BUTCH) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
IS
A
LOSER
AfricanMale

Melbourne, FL

#2206 Sep 6, 2013
Why is JamaicanBarbie parading as Tropicalgyal, and other accounts on here...I want you to prove that me and TruDru are the same person. Keep on Saying that I' am TruDru doesn't mean anything when all you all have been doing on here is disrespecting AA Women and claim to be better than us Africans. Just wait more Trolls that invade this amazingly Truthful Thread will say the same thing even though it is the same people on here over again. Anything to try to change the Subject that is the undeniable Truth--STOP TALKING NONSENSE THAT IS SO IRREVELANT, AND IS FALSE!
Jess

Winston Salem, NC

#2207 Sep 6, 2013
LOL @ jealousy. Most Africans actually HAVE a culture. African Americans are just as cultureless and degenerate as any other American. Thats why your country gets obsessed with pop culture and materialism you lack an actual real culture with substance. All your culture is fake & synthetic.
Tropicalgyal

Brooklyn, NY

#2209 Sep 6, 2013
AfricanMale wrote:
Why is JamaicanBarbie parading as Tropicalgyal, and other accounts on here...I want you to prove that me and TruDru are the same person. Keep on Saying that I' am TruDru doesn't mean anything when all you all have been doing on here is disrespecting AA Women and claim to be better than us Africans. Just wait more Trolls that invade this amazingly Truthful Thread will say the same thing even though it is the same people on here over again. Anything to try to change the Subject that is the undeniable Truth--STOP TALKING NONSENSE THAT IS SO IRREVELANT, AND IS FALSE!
Are you losing your mind? How can I be Jamaican Barbie when I am not even Jamaican? I'm Guyanese! There are other countries that make up of the Caribbean region too! Now I know you are guilty of posing as tru dru/africanmale now! When are you going to admit that? You're a fraud and you have been exposed! And stop using my name and jamaican barbie in your crazy blogs..we don't want nothing to do with your crazy ass! Nutjob!
Brown Girl in the Ring

Washington, UK

#2211 Sep 6, 2013
These amazing "truths" get more bizaar with every post! He now wants us to believe he's been in the US since he was a youngster!

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#2212 Sep 6, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>
100% of all Latino/Hispanics are in Fact African they all have African Origins so Mary_M's Ethnic Background does count...The Spaniards which are the Aboriginal Hispanics all have African Orgins--also Latinos as well...It is kind of Complicated to explain, but all Boriquans, Mexicans, South Americans Latinos/Hispanics are in Fact with African Orgins. Not all Puerto Ricans admit that they are Black like Mary_M as many do not they say that they are Black, but many are starting to now realize that they are in Fact Black African Peoples as well...Puerto Ricans have a Mixture of Taino Indian Native, with African Slave, and Spaniard Hispanic Slave Master Blood. Hispanic Spaniards did Mix with the Black African Moors whom for a Time Ruled Spain Prior to the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade that absorbed the Natives into the Mixture you see today. When I came to America at Age 5 I always assumed that all Puerto Ricans are Black when I lived in New York where you can see many there.
Many hispanics do have african ethnicity, but there are those who don't too. We are not black africans, you are, the difference between you and me is that I have spanish ancestry too, not just black, so that makes me and most hispanics mixed (others hispanics do have native blood too). You are wrong about puerto ricans having taino blood, tainos were exterminated completely by spaniards. Our culture does have a mix of spanish, african and taino heritage, but puerto ricans don't have taino blood. I do have heard that puerto ricans from NY are kind of dark skinned, but there is another factor to it, many puerto ricans there mix with AA's too. You should stop generalizing puerto ricans of NY to the ones here on the island. If you someday come to the island you will get another different side of puerto ricans, there are barely very dark skinned people here, I usually see myself surrounded by lots of puerto ricans with light skin complexion and there are those that have like an olive complexion to them, like if they were tanned when they really aren't, and the others are mestizos, kind of like me where you see the mix all together. Both my grandmothers are white, one is spaniard and the other was from the middle of the island (where the majority of spaniards moved to) one has hazel eyes and the other green, both naturally blonde, how much whiteness can you get from them? On the other side, my two grandfathers are mestizos, more of a mix of spanish and african blood, and well, from there it is more than obvious the mix of my whole family. I love being mixed and I don't put my spanish ancestry in a higher stand than the african one, but culturally we did got more from spaniards than tainos or africans, but obviously our culture is a mix so we do have things that reflect from the africans and tainos. So yeah, feel free to visit the island one day, there is no better truth than the one you see and experience, not generalizing from newyoricans that most likely have even never visited the island or from you tube videos nor yahoo answers. And if you ever come, feel free to visit the other beautiful caribbean islands and SEE for yourself that NO women there is trying to imitate AA.
Gms

San Diego, CA

#2213 Sep 6, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
There are afro/hispanics too that are puerto rican, I have african ancestry as well and I live in the caribbean and have visited many islands around here and I only have said what I witness, caribbean women aren't jealous and never have tried to imitate AAw. I'm here because I found topix by a thread that was discussing things about puerto ricans so I thought I had the right to give my own opinion since I am one and not have all those non puerto ricans talking about things that they really don't know and just assume by generalizing. After that I started to see many threads envolving hispanics and so... since I am one too, why not give my opinion in something that involves me as an hispanic too? For an AA forum 7 out of 10 threads talk about other topics not involving AAs.
I mean do you look black more likely no. Most people don't consider Spanish speaking islands black or carribean. But I mean the carribeans that look black and this thread is not about Hispanics at all so why are you here?

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#2214 Sep 6, 2013
Gms wrote:
<quoted text>I mean do you look black more likely no. Most people don't consider Spanish speaking islands black or carribean. But I mean the carribeans that look black and this thread is not about Hispanics at all so why are you here?
Like I said, I have witness more than the creator of this thread, I have visited the non- spanish speaking islands many times and I never have seen those women trying to imitate AA. I was giving a fair opinion based on life experience, people tend to generalize immigrants in the US to the whole other bunch that doesn't live there. Even tho I don't look black that doesn't mean I don't have african blood in me. "Consideration" and "reality" reality is that we are caribbeans too even if we speak another language and there are those that have african ancestry just like me. This is a free site for anyone to give opinions, don't tag every non black here as a troll.
Gms

San Diego, CA

#2215 Sep 6, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, I have witness more than the creator of this thread, I have visited the non- spanish speaking islands many times and I never have seen those women trying to imitate AA. I was giving a fair opinion based on life experience, people tend to generalize immigrants in the US to the whole other bunch that doesn't live there. Even tho I don't look black that doesn't mean I don't have african blood in me. "Consideration" and "reality" reality is that we are caribbeans too even if we speak another language and there are those that have african ancestry just like me. This is a free site for anyone to give opinions, don't tag every non black here as a troll.
But it is the African American site! And just because you seen those doesn't mean there aren't any out there! We mean pure black caribbeans like how many times do I have to say that. I am sorry for the rude comments especially to a woman but I am irritated. Do you have more than 80 or 90 percent black blood? no! And most are trolls
Tropicalgyal

Brooklyn, NY

#2216 Sep 6, 2013
Brown Girl in the Ring wrote:
These amazing "truths" get more bizaar with every post! He now wants us to believe he's been in the US since he was a youngster!
Lol..that guy is hilarious..he never stops with his lies!

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#2217 Sep 6, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Many hispanics do have african ethnicity, but there are those who don't too. We are not black africans, you are, the difference between you and me is that I have spanish ancestry too, not just black, so that makes me and most hispanics mixed (others hispanics do have native blood too). You are wrong about puerto ricans having taino blood, tainos were exterminated completely by spaniards. Our culture does have a mix of spanish, african and taino heritage, but puerto ricans don't have taino blood. I do have heard that puerto ricans from NY are kind of dark skinned, but there is another factor to it, many puerto ricans there mix with AA's too. You should stop generalizing puerto ricans of NY to the ones here on the island. If you someday come to the island you will get another different side of puerto ricans, there are barely very dark skinned people here, I usually see myself surrounded by lots of puerto ricans with light skin complexion and there are those that have like an olive complexion to them, like if they were tanned when they really aren't, and the others are mestizos, kind of like me where you see the mix all together. Both my grandmothers are white, one is spaniard and the other was from the middle of the island (where the majority of spaniards moved to) one has hazel eyes and the other green, both naturally blonde, how much whiteness can you get from them? On the other side, my two grandfathers are mestizos, more of a mix of spanish and african blood, and well, from there it is more than obvious the mix of my whole family. I love being mixed and I don't put my spanish ancestry in a higher stand than the african one, but culturally we did got more from spaniards than tainos or africans, but obviously our culture is a mix so we do have things that reflect from the africans and tainos. So yeah, feel free to visit the island one day, there is no better truth than the one you see and experience, not generalizing from newyoricans that most likely have even never visited the island or from you tube videos nor yahoo answers. And if you ever come, feel free to visit the other beautiful caribbean islands and SEE for yourself that NO women there is trying to imitate AA.
Sorry, wrong term, it wasn't mestizo, but mulato.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Observation of Whites: They have totally Los... 1 min Tom 9
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 min Moses 32,667
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min BIBLE NEWS 1,395,646
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min Moses 136,045
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 12 min TranshumanX 46,470
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 49 min True Judgement 2,083
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 52 min The Reality 1,613
Do you understand 4 hr Truth Hurts 28
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 9 hr barefoot2626 93
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 9 hr Fukanig 88
More from around the web