Why are African, & African Caribbean Women jealous of African-American Women?

Created by TruDru on May 1, 2013

1,277 votes

Click on an option to vote

Because they are more Beautiful

Because they are more successful

Because they are more Intelligent

all of the Above

no reason at all

Since: Jul 13

Chicago, IL

#968 Jul 28, 2013
Allez_Allez_Allez wrote:
<quoted text>
Um....I'm by NO means, African. Oh and by the way...the worst part of Africa, is where you lot are descended from. Those parts of Africa you're dispariging right now look EXACTLY like your ghettos...sorry, homes ;)
Oh and "elite black American" is an oxy moron. You want me to compare, oligarchs, Secretary Generals of the UN to Oprah and the Ying Yang Twins? Lol. You people are adorable.

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#969 Jul 28, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you afraid to go after the people dissing African-American Women as u been attacking them on here as well--you done more harm than good since you been on here. Why are all you new commenters so one sided are u saying that African-American Women are Inferior When that is so far from the Truth?
Why don't u being some sense into them? Because it is okay isn't it? I figured so!
I never attacked AA women, where did I did? Please show me Andres :O
Cee Da Gawd

Fremont, CA

#970 Jul 28, 2013
Allez_Allez_Allez wrote:
<quoted text>
Um....I'm by NO means, African. Oh and by the way...the worst part of Africa, is where you lot are descended from. Those parts of Africa you're dispariging right now look EXACTLY like your ghettos...sorry, homes ;)
So I'm guessing you're carribean? Well, the carribeans mirror black America. And what part of Africa are you talking about? Because aside from some North African nation and South Africa (nation), West Africa than most other African regions. Still, their condition has nothing to do with us cuz we've been torn away from them for centuries.
Cee Da Gawd

Fremont, CA

#971 Jul 28, 2013
Allez_Allez_Allez wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and "elite black American" is an oxy moron. You want me to compare, oligarchs, Secretary Generals of the UN to Oprah and the Ying Yang Twins? Lol. You people are adorable.
Nah, I want to compare the Ben Carson, Neil Degrase Tyson, Farrah Grays', Ronald Mallet, Claude Anderson to them.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#972 Jul 28, 2013
Allez_Allez_Allez wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I hate to break it you....neither Caribbean nor African women even give a second thought to you black Americans :) frankly all I've heard they hear about you is that your women are uneducated whores mooching off of the government with multiple children from multiple absentee fathers...or sorry to put it the way you'd understand..."baby daddys", and your men are nothing but wife beating, raping, car jacking thugs not worth a penny. To top it off...African girls(such as the ones I know) are especially given warnings to stay away from you lot. Besides, last statistics I checked show black Americans are the least educated people in the US, and African immigrants hold the largest percentage of post graduate degrees, even more so than caucasians. In addition to stats that show that black Americans are the least appealing to people of a other cultures and races in the U.S and to Europeans(who predominantly marry African women), Asians and Middle Eastern folk. If black American women are something to be jealous of, please let me know why this is. If they are the least educated in America, most diseased, most impoverished and apparently least desired(based on marital statistics in comparison to their Afro and Caribbean counterparts)?
Simply put, African and Carribean women have nothing to be jealous of black American women. That's just my humble....logical opinion :)
Buck up, darlin'...learn to love yourself, cause no one else could give a shit about you as well as you
can ;)
At least I have a life am very constructive not a pieec of trash like you I am a Human you are far less so you insensitive immature words cannot phase me...maybe you can come work for me as my Janitor...END OF CONVERSATION JEALOUSY KILLS!!

Since: Jul 13

Chicago, IL

#973 Jul 28, 2013
Cee Da Gawd wrote:
<quoted text>
So I'm guessing you're carribean? Well, the carribeans mirror black America. And what part of Africa are you talking about? Because aside from some North African nation and South Africa (nation), West Africa than most other African regions. Still, their condition has nothing to do with us cuz we've been torn away from them for centuries.
I'm not black at all. The people in the Caribbean are just like you. Freed slaves, nothing more, nothing less. Black Americans; as much denial as you're in, you're all descended from West Africa. Right you are, you haven't had anything to do with that region for centuries. Yet, funny enough numerous posters in this thread concur that folks from the afformentioned regions are indeed jealous/envious of black Americans which is just plain delusional. In my (limited) experience, I haven't met anyone teaming with envy of the inglourious black American.

Since: Jul 13

Chicago, IL

#974 Jul 28, 2013
Cee Da Gawd wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I want to compare the Ben Carson, Neil Degrase Tyson, Farrah Grays', Ronald Mallet, Claude Anderson to them.
Aw, you're so cute....you can name a handful of black Americans that acheived something and think the rest of you deserve the credit.

P.S Degrase isn't even full black American and studying Pluto hasn't advanced humanity ;)

Since: Jul 13

Chicago, IL

#975 Jul 28, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I have a life am very constructive not a pieec of trash like you I am a Human you are far less so you insensitive immature words cannot phase me...maybe you can come work for me as my Janitor...END OF CONVERSATION JEALOUSY KILLS!!
Lol, sure!! As Scandinavians are commonly janitors for black Americans. I like the profession you chose for me, the irony is delightful. A black American asking a Scandinavian to be their janitor. Surely, even you can laugh with me at the irony.
I never said you aren't human. Just tried to point out the fact that if black Americans think ANYONE is jealous of them, then they're dangerously delusional.

Have a good day!:)

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#977 Jul 28, 2013
TruDru wrote:
I keep on reading and hearing how much Blacks in other Countries namely in African, and the Caribbean seem to hate African-American Women, but the most common reason why is because they are taking away their men. I see some say is because they get better opportunities leading them to be more successful, and educated than them. Yet I think it could be something else entirely. I think despite the ignorance going on with African Women, and African Caribbean Womens dislike of the African-American women that it is all just a complete misunderstanding, besides why are the Israelites of different Tribes fighting with each other? Who wants to weigh in on here?
It isn't jealousy. It is because they don't like the culture that so man Af. Am. women have adopted. In their natural "habitat," BP act pretty much like WP, but America turns decent people into the N-word and gives them a bad culture. The rest of the world hasn't been brainwashed into accepting a disordered culture among some just on the basis of skin color. In my town, the local officials expect WP to follow the laws to the letter, but grade BP on a curve and pretend they are following the laws the same when they are not.

I don't blame Af. Am. women for taking foreign Black men at all. The BM recently from Africa tend to have better culture and values and are better marriage material.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#978 Jul 28, 2013
I never reported no one you are a liar and a Hater and are corrupting your evilness and psychobabble of nonsense you are using another account I could care who u r anyway...you really not worth mine nor anyone's breath or thought..And prove I'am AfricanMale since u keep on bringing up!

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#979 Jul 28, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Stop lying most of us are not racist and we all get along just fine. But I will not go back and forth with you so we can just agree to disagree on race in America.
Thye trying to Break u down the great AA Women been free from Chains of Slavery remember all around the world you are all the most Targeted---What Tribe was Jesus when many Nations Persecuted him? JUDAH! It is told that the most Hated is the Greatest as they would never attack anyone and are confident in themselves and everyone and so far the only Women that fit this Positive Sterreotype Are African-American Women many times they have ask for Peace then we keep on seeing the RacistJoey Guy change his name the Trini, and others, who is next? you guys have been banned and blame me yet I don't know how anyway--You RANTS have proved how Malicious you Men really are...I will always ask why is it a Crime to Love AA Women if you in Love with one?? May JAH Help you!
Chipper X

Fort Worth, TX

#980 Jul 28, 2013
Allez_Allez_Allez wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not black at all. The people in the Caribbean are just like you. Freed slaves, nothing more, nothing less. Black Americans; as much denial as you're in, you're all descended from West Africa. Right you are, you haven't had anything to do with that region for centuries. Yet, funny enough numerous posters in this thread concur that folks from the afformentioned regions are indeed jealous/envious of black Americans which is just plain delusional. In my (limited) experience, I haven't met anyone teaming with envy of the inglourious black American.
Thank you. I've mentioned this before. They are ALL a part of the African diaspora. Their a*ses are my ancestors heaviest loads of slave stock. They must think Black Caribbeans ancestors are from South Asia. They don't even know their own history. They are doomed. Afro-Europeans and Caribbeans have a much better sense of who they are and their heritage and history. Blacks in America are the only ones who have no sense of who they are and don't even care to know. Then they wonder why they are seen as self hating people by everyone.
Cee Da Gawd

Fremont, CA

#981 Jul 28, 2013
Allez_Allez_Allez wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not black at all. The people in the Caribbean are just like you. Freed slaves, nothing more, nothing less. Black Americans; as much denial as you're in, you're all descended from West Africa. Right you are, you haven't had anything to do with that region for centuries. Yet, funny enough numerous posters in this thread concur that folks from the afformentioned regions are indeed jealous/envious of black Americans which is just plain delusional. In my (limited) experience, I haven't met anyone teaming with envy of the inglourious black American.
You're not black? That's all i needed to know.
This discussion is over.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#982 Jul 28, 2013
Genuine wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm African American, furthermore, I never attacked you. I have far more better things to do. You're a very narrow minded person and the lack of respect you display towards women of color is very displeasing. I fully understand why you're an angry mindless man, it's because of your own self hatred.
You're standing in the need of prayer and the sad part is you don't even known you are your own worse enemy.
How many Brainless people are on here?? You contradicted yourself and are your onw worse enemy hating and diss a man that want AA Women they are the Best, and and all Black Women are Equal, but AA Women are not the worse women I refuse to accept that it's too bad that you do I feel sorry for you though....ANSWER ME!! Where have I blasted anyone why so many lies I Love AA Women and you one so what was teh Problem---you can't handle that? There's plenty good one that can and I will fulfill their Romantic Dreams!

I EXPOSED HATERS and plenty of them is on Here to Rawtid!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#984 Jul 28, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>
Thye trying to Break u down the great AA Women been free from Chains of Slavery remember all around the world you are all the most Targeted---What Tribe was Jesus when many Nations Persecuted him? JUDAH! It is told that the most Hated is the Greatest as they would never attack anyone and are confident in themselves and everyone and so far the only Women that fit this Positive Sterreotype Are African-American Women many times they have ask for Peace then we keep on seeing the RacistJoey Guy change his name the Trini, and others, who is next? you guys have been banned and blame me yet I don't know how anyway--You RANTS have proved how Malicious you Men really are...I will always ask why is it a Crime to Love AA Women if you in Love with one?? May JAH Help you!
They can try all they want but they don't have the power to break me down.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Victoria ,Trinidad and Tobago

#985 Jul 28, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
I never attacked AA women, where did I did? Please show me Andres :O
He doesnt want to hear that black women could be pretty regardless of where they are from. He just wants to hear AA girls are superior in every way to every other group and if not then you become an enemy and one sided hateful person. I see new posters are starting to figure him out also even AA's.
Cee Da Gawd

Fremont, CA

#986 Jul 28, 2013
Cee Da Gawd wrote:
Just a heads up, keep your responses black! Stop arguing with the known crakkka on here.
Just a reminder..
cranky

Hyde Park, MA

#987 Jul 28, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't jealousy. It is because they don't like the culture that so man Af. Am. women have adopted. In their natural "habitat," BP act pretty much like WP, but America turns decent people into the N-word and gives them a bad culture. The rest of the world hasn't been brainwashed into accepting a disordered culture among some just on the basis of skin color. In my town, the local officials expect WP to follow the laws to the letter, but grade BP on a curve and pretend they are following the laws the same when they are not.
I don't blame Af. Am. women for taking foreign Black men at all. The BM recently from Africa tend to have better culture and values and are better marriage material.
Amen, this has nothing to do with jealousy, and never has, that is just a excuse this nutt bag troll OP(TruDru/African male) spew out just to start drama. The truth is African and Caribbean women don't think about AA women at all negatively or positively, they are not a threat. Go to any african and Caribbean forum and you don't hear about AA women obsession. The OP claims there is jealousy but is the one who started this forum. It is sad actually and a pity, attention seeking is not a good thing
Chipper X

Fort Worth, TX

#988 Jul 28, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Brainless people are on here?? You contradicted yourself and are your onw worse enemy hating and diss a man that want AA Women they are the Best, and and all Black Women are Equal, but AA Women are not the worse women I refuse to accept that it's too bad that you do I feel sorry for you though....ANSWER ME!! Where have I blasted anyone why so many lies I Love AA Women and you one so what was teh Problem---you can't handle that? There's plenty good one that can and I will fulfill their Romantic Dreams!
I EXPOSED HATERS and plenty of them is on Here to Rawtid!
Actually Tito, you have exposed YOURSELF, as Africanmale. I've come across many idiots on this forum, but you take the whooooooooole birthday cake with your stupidity and unwillingness to even learn. You have been bombarded with the truth from blacks, whites, and a Hispanic on here. It's safe to say we know by now it's not a racial thing. It's a stupidity thing when it comes to you. You twist people words, you get their comments removed, you get them banned, and now you want to tell people hispanics are the fckng Israelites. I never heard such a ridiculous claim and that's a lot to say about this AA forum. Hispanic technically isn't even a race and Hispanics have mostly Spanish blood (that's The people of Spain which is located in Europe, in other words WHITE people). If you stop with this crazy jive talk, we will all reason with you and we can all have civil discussion. That's what most of us would like I think. You make it hard when you throw in these bizarre accusations and you start getting people banned. Sooner or later you will have banned the entire forum, then who will be left for you to talk to then?
Brown Girl in the Ring

UK

#989 Jul 28, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are a piece of Euro Trash--Insignificant little Worm!
Troll lol lol la la

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 5 min African AE 1,493
Poll Are you a Christian? 8 min Samoan Irish 22
Poll Are mexicans and native americans the same? (Nov '07) 10 min good 300
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 11 min African AE 112,780
Whites going through their most difficult perio... 21 min African AE 22
Scorned buck sh-t all over ex's belongings 30 min Sir Jethro 1
News The Fear Of Black Men In America: Join Our Twit... 32 min cool 12
A Bunch of Happy Black Women with Smiles on the... 34 min good 39
Why Whites can use the "N" word 1 hr killt 74
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr Gargantos 122,893
What the hell is going on with black men? 1 hr choco 48
More from around the web