Why are African, & African Caribbean Women jealous of African-American Women?

Created by TruDru on May 1, 2013

1,140 votes

Click on an option to vote

Because they are more Beautiful

Because they are more successful

Because they are more Intelligent

all of the Above

no reason at all

wino

Phoenix, AZ

#927 Jul 27, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
@Trouble I agree with the people who say that you guys should stop trying to take credit for freeing all the slaves because you didn't. If you all had freed African Americans then there would be more written about it. Haitians had nothing to do with our freedom.
hey trashy the french army brought a few Haitian to help with the war however there aren't any evidence what they were used for..
wino

Phoenix, AZ

#928 Jul 27, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where u r wrong u stupid Levite Israelite you are a Hebrew Israelite as well Levi is the Tribe where Moses came from the Haitians are direct descendants of Levites. My Tribe is Benjamin African-Americans are of the Judah Tribe where Jesus, David, and Solomon are apart of. The Hebrew-Israelites are originally from the Middle East and were pushed to West Africa to avoid Persecution, and years later the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Began. Your Tribe is older than Mine which is why you people were the 1st to be freed from Slavery...It's a long story that can be proved. If you Read your History and studied Archelogy like I do then yolou would know of that Simeon (Dominicans) are your Brother Tribe why do u think you, and the Dominicans share the Same Island?
lol with respect to your crap I'm an Haitian with dominican roots didn't the slaves came on the same boats some were taking east west south north your tribe theory doesn't make any sense ..non..

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#929 Jul 27, 2013
wino wrote:
<quoted text>lol with respect to your crap I'm an Haitian with dominican roots didn't the slaves came on the same boats some were taking east west south north your tribe theory doesn't make any sense ..non..
You another stupid one that desperately needs attention so since I feel sorry for your stupid uneducated ignorant @$$ I will break it down for you--whoever your Father is is the Tribe u belong to. If your Father is Dominican then you are a Simeonite if your Father is Haitian then you are a Levite. You don't read the part where GOD said we would be scattered amongst the peoples within the four corners of the Earth. I have Syrian Roots as well as Cuban (Manasseh Israelites) Roots still Both my Parents are Jamaican which makes me a Part of the Benjamin Tribe.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#930 Jul 27, 2013
Wake up Lost Tribe Israelites the answer is available for you to seek go here to see Video, and Proof of who we really are: http://www.israelitesunite.com/12-tribes.html

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#931 Jul 27, 2013
TruDru wrote:
Wake up Lost Tribe Israelites the answer is available for you to seek go here to see Video, and Proof of who we really are: http://www.israelitesunite.com/12-tribes.html
Do you even know what israelites are doing to Palestine? Does are the biggest terrorists out there.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#932 Jul 27, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know what israelites are doing to Palestine? Does are the biggest terrorists out there.
Correction my Friend Israelis....

Israelis= non-Semitic peoples of European Descent such as German, Russian, Italian, etc that are Converted Jews they are not real Jews at all they are the Synagogue of Satan Thieves and oppressionists they also started the Nazi Movement you know Akenazis and the Kahazars?--in layman's terms All Israelis are White not of Colour..Palestinians are Caananites even History reveals that.

Israelites= Includes Puerto Ricans, and any person of Colour whose ancestours originate from the Middle East, and was Pushed to West Africa becoming Natives there until the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trad..Big Difference

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#933 Jul 27, 2013
AAfirebeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Semantics..semantics. At the end of the day, they are the first AA family in the white house. Everything else is just semantics and psychobabble. We have set up housing in the white house when just 50 years ago we couldn't sit at the front of the bus. The remarkable strides AAs have made are unprecedented in the history of todays black culture. We represent the richest country in the world. We are also the most mimicked group in the world. We be balling!
Well so the Thread has gone so Deep. There are too many reasons why I Love AA Women, and always have a great relationship with one--why should I stop liking one when they always liked me...I' am Proud to say that I love AA Women they are the best women I ever met. Can we go back to the subject at hand now that we know that this Topix made sense? If you look at some of the Pages I posted I proved that AA Women are better because they tried to pull that Caribbean Women are more exotic than AA Women when AA Women are Mixed with every Race in the World so let's Review shall we....

African-American Women Mixed with Every Race
1. Kelis
2. Kyla Ross
3. Lia Neal
4. Cassie Ventura

AA Men treat AA Women like Crap, Foreign Men are picking them up treating them wayyy better than AA Men, and AA Men should appreciate them more than ever before it is too late. I will keep on loving Caribbean, & African Women--I don't get why the most disrespect I ever gotten was from African-Caribbean Women, and the most Love, Affection, and encouragement I ever received was from African-American Women. African Women treat me well I just seem to have the most Issues with African-Caribbean Women--If u look u will see my Comments backing up my Theory, and by some good points by AA Women on this Forum it answers this Question---so it seems as if the Question on this Board has been completely answered by African-American Women, African Women, and African-Caribbean Women, and men alike, and the stats speak for themselves. Now what is next is how can we improve relations between African-American Women, African-Caribbean Women, and African Women? How can they get their standards to be as vastly advanced as AA Women?

I like the way this Forum has gotten attention and have now decided that I will create a Forum for African-American Women, African Women, and African-Caribbean Women in the same forum...Maybe then we can narrow and eliminate our issues with each other.
wino

Phoenix, AZ

#934 Jul 27, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>
You another stupid one that desperately needs attention so since I feel sorry for your stupid uneducated ignorant @$$ I will break it down for you--whoever your Father is is the Tribe u belong to. If your Father is Dominican then you are a Simeonite if your Father is Haitian then you are a Levite. You don't read the part where GOD said we would be scattered amongst the peoples within the four corners of the Earth. I have Syrian Roots as well as Cuban (Manasseh Israelites) Roots still Both my Parents are Jamaican which makes me a Part of the Benjamin Tribe.
I rather be stupid and ignorant than some coocoo believing some crap from a cartoon magazine there is a medication for crazy people...
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#935 Jul 27, 2013
I go out for a few hours and it looks like the AA crusade have once again infested the thread with lies and rants. Anyway, we all have our opinions on who look better and who doesn't. For some, AA's look better and for others, Caribbeans and Africans are better overall. It doesn't say that there aren't human like creatures in the AA group, it 's just we all have certain features and personality traits that attracts us. I don't think I could see myself marrying an AA woman because I like feminine women for one. I also like humble women.
wino

Phoenix, AZ

#936 Jul 27, 2013
AAfirebeauty wrote:
In another 50, we'll own Jamaica and Haiti. We'll show you how to do this son! For real, gotta go haters.
what the hell wrong with you people....
Genuine

Bronx, NY

#937 Jul 28, 2013
I'm an African American woman and I'll kindly admit, I love all my beautiful sisters from America, The West Indies, Jamaica and Africa!

The Poster strategically created this asinine thread to promote unwanted hatred amongst people of color.

Take heed my beautiful people and utilize discernment by taking the high road and search for a positive thread.

The Devil is and always will be a Liar!
Genuine

Bronx, NY

#938 Jul 28, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>
Well so the Thread has gone so Deep. There are too many reasons why I Love AA Women, and always have a great relationship with one--why should I stop liking one when they always liked me...I' am Proud to say that I love AA Women they are the best women I ever met. Can we go back to the subject at hand now that we know that this Topix made sense? If you look at some of the Pages I posted I proved that AA Women are better because they tried to pull that Caribbean Women are more exotic than AA Women when AA Women are Mixed with every Race in the World so let's Review shall we....
African-American Women Mixed with Every Race
1. Kelis
2. Kyla Ross
3. Lia Neal
4. Cassie Ventura
AA Men treat AA Women like Crap, Foreign Men are picking them up treating them wayyy better than AA Men, and AA Men should appreciate them more than ever before it is too late. I will keep on loving Caribbean, & African Women--I don't get why the most disrespect I ever gotten was from African-Caribbean Women, and the most Love, Affection, and encouragement I ever received was from African-American Women. African Women treat me well I just seem to have the most Issues with African-Caribbean Women--If u look u will see my Comments backing up my Theory, and by some good points by AA Women on this Forum it answers this Question---so it seems as if the Question on this Board has been completely answered by African-American Women, African Women, and African-Caribbean Women, and men alike, and the stats speak for themselves. Now what is next is how can we improve relations between African-American Women, African-Caribbean Women, and African Women? How can they get their standards to be as vastly advanced as AA Women?
I like the way this Forum has gotten attention and have now decided that I will create a Forum for African-American Women, African Women, and African-Caribbean Women in the same forum...Maybe then we can narrow and eliminate our issues with each other.
It's not what you've said, it's how you've stereotypically insulted all women of color. After reading over 10 painful and heartbreaking comments, I felt compelled to reply to you and ask "Why", when will this type of madness amongst my people stop! You created an unwarranted spark of hatred and it's very sad. Furthermore, you've destroyed the minds of many people within seconds by your asinine and insulting question. Logically speaking it's preposterous to believe every individual Jamaican, West Indian and African woman have green eyed jealous towards every African American women they encounter, that is not true. Actually your question is humorous, can you imagine Rhianna being jealous of Whoopie Goldberg's beauty?

I shall digress,

I'm praying for peace for all my people of color!

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#939 Jul 28, 2013
ALELUYA!!!

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#940 Jul 28, 2013
Genuine wrote:
I'm an African American woman and I'll kindly admit, I love all my beautiful sisters from America, The West Indies, Jamaica and Africa!
The Poster strategically created this asinine thread to promote unwanted hatred amongst people of color.
Take heed my beautiful people and utilize discernment by taking the high road and search for a positive thread.
The Devil is and always will be a Liar!
Agree, hope you can bring some sense into him.
Genuine

Bronx, NY

#941 Jul 28, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree, hope you can bring some sense into him.
Thank you my beautiful sister. I've learned along time ago, you can't change no one. I'm not going to attempt and bring sense to him, because he has weakly succumbed to self hatred of his own race. He will never admit his guilt by creating this thread for the sole purpose of hatred. Misery loves company and I choose to decline his invitation to go back and forth replying to a baseless topic. The only tactic we can utilize which will force him to understand, would be to ignore this miserable person. One man can't argue by themselves.:)
Brown Girl in the Ring

Cradley, UK

#942 Jul 28, 2013
Genuine wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not what you've said, it's how you've stereotypically insulted all women of color. After reading over 10 painful and heartbreaking comments, I felt compelled to reply to you and ask "Why", when will this type of madness amongst my people stop! You created an unwarranted spark of hatred and it's very sad. Furthermore, you've destroyed the minds of many people within seconds by your asinine and insulting question. Logically speaking it's preposterous to believe every individual Jamaican, West Indian and African woman have green eyed jealous towards every African American women they encounter, that is not true. Actually your question is humorous, can you imagine Rhianna being jealous of Whoopie Goldberg's beauty?
I shall digress,
I'm praying for peace for all my people of color!
What did u expect from a dIrtyhead rasta?
gms

San Diego, CA

#943 Jul 28, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction my Friend Israelis....
Israelis= non-Semitic peoples of European Descent such as German, Russian, Italian, etc that are Converted Jews they are not real Jews at all they are the Synagogue of Satan Thieves and oppressionists they also started the Nazi Movement you know Akenazis and the Kahazars?--in layman's terms All Israelis are White not of Colour..Palestinians are Caananites even History reveals that.
Israelites= Includes Puerto Ricans, and any person of Colour whose ancestours originate from the Middle East, and was Pushed to West Africa becoming Natives there until the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trad..Big Difference
Hispanics aren't israelites only blacks and black hispanics

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#945 Jul 28, 2013
Genuine wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not what you've said, it's how you've stereotypically insulted all women of color. After reading over 10 painful and heartbreaking comments, I felt compelled to reply to you and ask "Why", when will this type of madness amongst my people stop! You created an unwarranted spark of hatred and it's very sad. Furthermore, you've destroyed the minds of many people within seconds by your asinine and insulting question. Logically speaking it's preposterous to believe every individual Jamaican, West Indian and African woman have green eyed jealous towards every African American women they encounter, that is not true. Actually your question is humorous, can you imagine Rhianna being jealous of Whoopie Goldberg's beauty?
I shall digress,
I'm praying for peace for all my people of color!
Whoopi Goldberg is too old to be compared to Rihanna put Ruhanna against Beyonce and most always pick Beyonce I picked Rihanna, but most picked Bee so don't come to me with that...
Why?--Why? Why hasn't anyone said anything to people dissing African-American Women?

Why haven't u said anything to Caribbean, and Africans Bashing AA Women are you saying that it is okay for them to ridiculae u like they do on Youtube, and allover the Internet?

Look at this Board: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TJNLJO7LS5QSB...

and this one: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TGUB2NOGSV4PL...

Are u saying that it is okay to be considered to be the worst kind of women, but when the switch is flipped it is wrong? I don't get it. Instead of asking me why ask them why they Hate you so Much.

Have u seen JamaicanBarbie Comments BASHING you all saying that you all are Ugly look like King Kong, Lazy, depend on Welfare, and how much she hates you all? You clearly didn't read all of the comments so before you jump in my Face you need to deal with the cause of the Problem not the Effect. Be Blessed Queen of Judah Tribe of Israel!

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#946 Jul 28, 2013
Genuine wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you my beautiful sister. I've learned along time ago, you can't change no one. I'm not going to attempt and bring sense to him, because he has weakly succumbed to self hatred of his own race. He will never admit his guilt by creating this thread for the sole purpose of hatred. Misery loves company and I choose to decline his invitation to go back and forth replying to a baseless topic. The only tactic we can utilize which will force him to understand, would be to ignore this miserable person. One man can't argue by themselves.:)
You are an Idiot I'am not the one being attacked by Both African and Caribbean Women...Allover Youtube 90% of all Videos about Black American Women are Negative yet even though y'all know this you all still go in on me so I guess it is true about you all then? So what they say because it is okay for them to say that you all are no good? I don't get it do you love the Abuse that you are getting from foreigners is that what you are saying? I see you women get put into a negative light yet you all get mad now when someone reveals that it is the other way around you all get mad....don't attack me attack the ones that started this mess.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#947 Jul 28, 2013
Brown Girl in the Ring wrote:
<quoted text>
What did u expect from a dIrtyhead rasta?
and you are a piece of Euro Trash--Insignificant little Worm!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 9 min Good-Vibes 22
White women should only be employed 14 min Smh 9
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 17 min Servant of YAH 6,398
I am all for ir but when bm 18 min Smh 1
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 21 min johnplustwomore 2,095
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 25 min Good-Vibes 304
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 26 min asho 148
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 121,035
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr dreamhunk 24,642
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 4 hr Be_Real_Fool 186
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••