Why are African, & African Caribbean ...

Why are African, & African Caribbean Women jealous of African-American Women?

Created by TruDru on May 1, 2013

1,695 votes

Click on an option to vote

Because they are more Beautiful

Because they are more successful

Because they are more Intelligent

all of the Above

no reason at all

AfricanMale

Melbourne, FL

#3740 Jun 10, 2014
American Black Women are better than you Carib Monkeys Snow King Chasing Hispanics/Latinas and African Booty Scratchers I see why most Foreign Men are being Taken by them. I' am still happily Married to a wonderful AAW she has her Masters and I just got my Bachelors because she Encouraged me and I' am going to start my own Business.
JamaicanBarbie

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3741 Jun 12, 2014
AfricanAmericanQueen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dummy did you not know who's running America right now??? African Americans Barack Obama and his wife Michelle Obama so why your always bashing us get on that level first ok? Your just mad because your fu*king ugly and your name JamaicanBarbie makes me think that if they would make one of those it would be the extra crispy Barbie with red lips looking like a baboon's a** unless you cake soap because me know the sun hot so the skin it will black!
You ugly and dirty black americans love to claim other black race because you all are sad and pathetic..F.Y.I the whole world know that Barrack Obama is AFRICAN NOT African American and just because he marry one of you all ugly black american women does not mean he's African American eediat...You talking about ugly when Jamaican women won miss world beauty pageant 3 times and you ugly man looking black american women have not won any yet...so come again!!! yu nuh ready fi mi yet.
JamaicanBarbie

Location hidden

#3742 Jun 12, 2014
<quoted text>
And that's why we keep taking your man and they running off the island to get away from crazy jealous gorilla like yourself? My mom said if it sound like a hater which you do look like a hater which you do and act like a hater which you very certainly portray it must be a hater!!! Laugh my fu*king A** off, why would I ever want to be Jamaican when I'm African American mixed with Indian??? Your a hater every post you make you always got our culture coming out your mouth why you riding AAW pu**ies so much you want to be us if you didn't you wouldn't have to put us down to make yourself feel good or look superior but your not you make yourself look like jealous trash by your views. But here's food thought all of us AAW and black Caribbean people all come from Africa by boat so just because your on a island does not make you any better your ancestors are our ancestors so you really sound like you hate yourself some because were all African! You sound like a low class one so we definitely are not cut from the same cloth girl find you a life and stop riding us AAW pussi*s so hard because your jealousy is also gushing out as well and that is not a good look but we love our haters so hate on!!!
What a load of JOKES.. You man looking black american women can't take away nobody's man muchless mine, You all look like a bunch of men walking around so keep the entertainment coming beast hahahaha. JAMAICAN Men only want you all dirts for green card, and they just using you all for everything they can get. I would never in my right mind want to be like you black americans not even in a dream. Actually you sound more mad than me and I would be mad too if I look like you all ugly black american women. NOT all JAMAICANS bleach their skin because I certainly don't and africans americans bleach their skin too along with other nationalities. I'm NOT jealous of you dirty man looking black american women as a matter of fact nobody is jealous of you black american women, maybe dogs are but not humans. Please go and get an education illiterate dunce...We Jamaicans are diversed and mixed with everything...There are white, chinese, indian, lightskin and black JAMAICANS you damn fool so why do I have to be crispy black???
We black Caribbean people are nothing like you black americans, we are completely different...JAMAICAN GIRL FAH LIFE!!!!!!!
Jamerican Princess

Lady Lake, FL

#3743 Jun 17, 2014
I don't hate or any AA women or envy them. Their men go on Youtube and degrade them and AAs have the most toxic culture on the planet. Why should I envy them?
Jamaican culture is not perfect but at least Jamaican men don't degrade their women in public and put down their race for acceptance from Whites.
ObserverativeSou th

Melbourne, FL

#3744 Jun 18, 2014
Jamerican Princess wrote:
I don't hate or any AA women or envy them. Their men go on Youtube and degrade them and AAs have the most toxic culture on the planet. Why should I envy them?
Jamaican culture is not perfect but at least Jamaican men don't degrade their women in public and put down their race for acceptance from Whites.
You are an AA..Jamericans don't even Marry Jamaican Men most of them end up with African-American Men and have their Babies so what do u mean?

Besides that there is scientific proof that White Women are genetically advanced: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TAEVBDC9SDMQG...

Everyone wants "the Great White Women" I mean who doesn't?
ObserverativeSou th

Melbourne, FL

#3745 Jun 21, 2014
Black Men no longer want either of you Peons they have upgraded to A More Advanced Race of Women:
&fe ature=youtu.be

They are the new Queens of the Earth: http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/e68bc4520c/w...

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#3746 Jul 3, 2014
Still....no truce?

http://youtu.be/Zbi1aFxjciY

Since: Jan 14

Lockport, NY

#3747 Jul 6, 2014
JamaicanBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of JOKES.. You man looking black american women can't take away nobody's man muchless mine, You all look like a bunch of men walking around so keep the entertainment coming beast hahahaha. JAMAICAN Men only want you all dirts for green card, and they just using you all for everything they can get. I would never in my right mind want to be like you black americans not even in a dream. Actually you sound more mad than me and I would be mad too if I look like you all ugly black american women. NOT all JAMAICANS bleach their skin because I certainly don't and africans americans bleach their skin too along with other nationalities. I'm NOT jealous of you dirty man looking black american women as a matter of fact nobody is jealous of you black american women, maybe dogs are but not humans. Please go and get an education illiterate dunce...We Jamaicans are diversed and mixed with everything...There are white, chinese, indian, lightskin and black JAMAICANS you damn fool so why do I have to be crispy black???
We black Caribbean people are nothing like you black americans, we are completely different...JAMAICAN GIRL FAH LIFE!!!!!!!
Lol you mad and because a women that has to try and praise herself to think that her culture is better than another is funny as hell you mad because I called you black and crispy huh sorry I hurt your ugly black and crispy rass lol so for you to get offended you must be black and crispy I know the sun hot burned you crispy like charcoal lol funny girl! Keep your jokes coming we African American women are laugh popcorn in lap so keep the episodes coming you psych ward escapee crazy crispy is your name lol!

Lockport, NY

#3748 Jul 6, 2014
JamaicanBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>
You black american women are so friggin UGLY. How can you all be mixed? And with what????? "whoopie goldberg and king kong...please don't make me laugh.
You black american women are the ugliest women I've seen in my life and that's the TRUTH!!!
Lol you mad straight hating riding AA women P*ssies so hard you want to be us so stop lying and tell the true you mad because your mom is Whoopie Goldberg and your dad is king kong so stop hitting that bong to hard Miss Jamaicanbarbiekingkong that's your name your mad because your ugly and a AA women stole your man so your trying to convience the world that Jamaican women are in again stop if that was the case AA women would not have taking your place so act like what you are there's no computers in wild so someone tell me how she got a hold of one did you eat some hikers????

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3749 Jul 6, 2014
I don't think Jamician Burnt Barbie is actually Jamician it's a TROLL I have never met a Jamician in my life who acts like her. Most Jamician men love black American women that's why she hatin if she actually Jamician otherwise that's a Troll startin up trouble

Lockport, NY

#3750 Jul 6, 2014
JamaicanBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>
You ugly and dirty black americans love to claim other black race because you all are sad and pathetic..F.Y.I the whole world know that Barrack Obama is AFRICAN NOT African American and just because he marry one of you all ugly black american women does not mean he's African American eediat...You talking about ugly when Jamaican women won miss world beauty pageant 3 times and you ugly man looking black american women have not won any yet...so come again!!! yu nuh ready fi mi yet.
IS THIS B*ITCH DUMB???? YES because if your African and your born in America what does that make you???? And FYI your African to lol and the words idiot should use a dictionary if you cant spell!!! Your ancestors are from Africa to lol sorry boo I don't know what your momma told you but stop hating yourself its not a good look honey!!!!
JamaicanBarbie

Location hidden

#3751 Jul 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Lol you mad straight hating riding AA women P*ssies so hard you want to be us so stop lying and tell the true you mad because your mom is Whoopie Goldberg and your dad is king kong so stop hitting that bong to hard Miss Jamaicanbarbiekingkong that's your name your mad because your ugly and a AA women stole your man so your trying to convience the world that Jamaican women are in again stop if that was the case AA women would not have taking your place so act like what you are there's no computers in wild so someone tell me how she got a hold of one did you eat some hikers????
Keep the entertainment coming black american lunatic, go check yourself into a mental institute.
first of all, Jamaica is diversed with everything. There are white, indian, lightskin, and black jamaicans dummy. Your name for me will be "AfricanAmericanQueenBeas tly woman. You man looking black american can't take my place or any other Jamaican woman place. I will never in my life be like you ugly, dirty man-looking black american women so try again delusional!!!
My handsome and sexy JAMAICAN MAN call you all black american women ugly and dirty parasites hahahhahahahahaha
JamaicanBarbie

Location hidden

#3752 Jul 8, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
I don't think Jamician Burnt Barbie is actually Jamician it's a TROLL I have never met a Jamician in my life who acts like her. Most Jamician men love black American women that's why she hatin if she actually Jamician otherwise that's a Troll startin up trouble
Jamaican Men don't love you all man-looking black american women so keep pon dreaming.
Jamaican Men love their beautiful, sexy, and exotic Jamaican Queens. They would never put you all fat man looking black american women above us so come out of fantasy land already.

Lockport, NY

#3753 Jul 11, 2014
JamaicanBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep the entertainment coming black american lunatic, go check yourself into a mental institute.
first of all, Jamaica is diversed with everything. There are white, indian, lightskin, and black jamaicans dummy. Your name for me will be "AfricanAmericanQueenBeas tly woman. You man looking black american can't take my place or any other Jamaican woman place. I will never in my life be like you ugly, dirty man-looking black american women so try again delusional!!!
My handsome and sexy JAMAICAN MAN call you all black american women ugly and dirty parasites hahahhahahahahaha
I don't care what your man has to say he's one person so are you lol fun and if I had to choose I rather be a man then a gorilla monkey like you lol funny girl the best the monkey has is manly black americans lol funny you mad still??? Come on get it out lol and stop stilling my post told you rass to get your crazy rass some where now you want to tell me where is this monkeys nurse at with her crazy pills because this barbie monkey is off her rocker lol! You can come up with a good come back so you stole mines off another topic nice like theway you ride my pu**y repeating what said already sound like you want to be me???? Hate being Black???? Because you hate yourself you cosigning my comments like there your owe?????
real human

Bromma, Sweden

#3754 Jul 11, 2014
probably because african-american women are usually more attractive than them.
Liban_

Bentley, Australia

#3755 Jul 11, 2014
I guess some Africans would , like maybe west, central , south as they are similar in a way but North and Horn of Africa people from what I've noticed don't look like them (some do ) . Like I wouldn't want to date a girl who wears weaves or has nappy hair I would just stick to my black African girls in Horn of Africa.
dutty86

Kingston, Jamaica

#3756 Jul 11, 2014
Ok I'm not sure if I should be posting this on here but I have a question for any American citizen(woman or women). I have a visa already and its a 10 year. Which one of you would be interested in a Jamaican man(me) who is recently unemployed(ex cop), kind, caring, loving, single, doesn't have a child and is looking for a woman in the age bracket of 25-35. I am a Libra born October 19th 1986. I'm actually looking to start a new chapter in the book of my life.
JamaicanBarbie

Location hidden

#3757 Jul 14, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't care what your man has to say he's one person so are you lol fun and if I had to choose I rather be a man then a gorilla monkey like you lol funny girl the best the monkey has is manly black americans lol funny you mad still??? Come on get it out lol and stop stilling my post told you rass to get your crazy rass some where now you want to tell me where is this monkeys nurse at with her crazy pills because this barbie monkey is off her rocker lol! You can come up with a good come back so you stole mines off another topic nice like theway you ride my pu**y repeating what said already sound like you want to be me???? Hate being Black???? Because you hate yourself you cosigning my comments like there your owe?????
It's obvious the TRUTH HURTS Psycho and the only crazy person is you spilling garbage..I would probably kill myself before I be like you or any other black american woman that look like scare crows. You all are so ugly no wonder you all bring so much anger. You talk about me being mad when your posts are way longer than mines, even a blind person could see that your more angry than me..Have you forgetten that you stole my posts first when I call you all black american women whoopie goldberg and king kong and repeat it in your posts by saying my mother is whoopie and father king kong so you clearly need to go to school. I think you want to be like us Jamaican women so don't lie. One of your own black american women told me how she wish she was like us Jamaican woman and that's a FACT...Not a story you going to say I made up.
And by the way, plenty of Jamaican men see you black american women as ugly, dirty, fat, nasty, and welfare whores so it's not just my man.
Anoń

United States

#3758 Jul 15, 2014
JamaicanBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious the TRUTH HURTS Psycho and the only crazy person is you spilling garbage..I would probably kill myself before I be like you or any other black american woman that look like scare crows. You all are so ugly no wonder you all bring so much anger. You talk about me being mad when your posts are way longer than mines, even a blind person could see that your more angry than me..Have you forgetten that you stole my posts first when I call you all black american women whoopie goldberg and king kong and repeat it in your posts by saying my mother is whoopie and father king kong so you clearly need to go to school. I think you want to be like us Jamaican women so don't lie. One of your own black american women told me how she wish she was like us Jamaican woman and that's a FACT...Not a story you going to say I made up.
And by the way, plenty of Jamaican men see you black american women as ugly, dirty, fat, nasty, and welfare whores so it's not just my man.
Are you Chinese, Indian or White, Jamaican? People should realize not all Jamaicans are Black. Btw, I admire Jamaican ghetto culture. I like the classiness of Out Deh, Dancehall and the Jamaican version of Round and Brown. I've got some big stones to throw, and you live in a fragile glass house.
JamaicanBarbie

Location hidden

#3759 Jul 15, 2014
[QUOTE who="Anoń"]<quot ed text>
Are you Chinese, Indian or White, Jamaican? People should realize not all Jamaicans are Black. Btw, I admire Jamaican ghetto culture. I like the classiness of Out Deh, Dancehall and the Jamaican version of Round and Brown. I've got some big stones to throw, and you live in a fragile glass house.[/QUOTE]
Black American culture is the most ghetto in the world so what's your point?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The WHITE RACE is MASTER race because they are ... 2 min Deanna 14
Can America Become 80% White Again? 4 min Deanna 244
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min RoxLo 1,620,980
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 33 min WHITE AFAM MOD 35
So many white people fear blacks that it's funny 38 min WHITE AFAM MOD 14
9.7 million yo hominid teeth found in Germany 42 min Anonymous 26
White men are Superior they create everything B... 47 min WHITE AFAM MOD 22
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 6 hr Djay 1,580
OOPS! Pre-Human remains found in GERMANY! 7 hr FireFellow44 41
More from around the web