Why are African, & African Caribbean ...

Why are African, & African Caribbean Women jealous of African-American Women?

Created by TruDru on May 1, 2013

1,643 votes

Click on an option to vote

Because they are more Beautiful

Because they are more successful

Because they are more Intelligent

all of the Above

no reason at all

Floresca

Paris, France

#3393 May 7, 2014
darline wrote:
<quoted text>
Lotta talk...saying nothing. For someone who doesn't care you take lots of effort. Next time say less maybe you will convince someone.
Sweetie, develop your reading skills. Where did I write that I didn't care? I said I'm not jealous or envious of African-American women. I'd never want to be them.
African and Carribean women didn't start this thread. Don't dish it if you can't take it.
darline

Hollywood, FL

#3394 May 7, 2014
Floresca wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, develop your reading skills. Where did I write that I didn't care? I said I'm not jealous or envious of African-American women. I'd never want to be them.
African and Carribean women didn't start this thread. Don't dish it if you can't take it.
Yada yada yada, "the white man love (to skeet on) us" and not you. That's all I hear cause you can't say we dumb and not progressive as a group of women..what do you actually have to make your hating stand on it's own? I would never want to be you, and you can take that to the bank. I'm not fckin for my citizenship...life is good.
Floresca

Paris, France

#3395 May 7, 2014
ForeignerlovesAmericans wrote:
<quoted text>
If she didn't care she wouldn't use such detail, but she further put Foreign Women on Blast and outed herself along with them--proving they are the Whores that others have been Claiming to be...They are the Highest IR Daters, they are High Priced and High Maintenance and have to Marry up to get Ahead. You Notice how everyone she mentioned gotten everything handed to them? AAW have Graduates at Age 14: http://madamenoire.com/286571/14-year-old-the... Not only that AAW Create their own Success and doesn't look to the World to Appreciate them for Favours...they need not Trick out with European Men to Gain Financial Freedom or Independence. Ask her why would an African-American Women with High Standards and Morals have to stoop so Low to get what they want when they earn it themselves? EPIC FAIL!
AA Have Highest Graduation Rates and they are Increasing: http://aareports.com/2011/05/black-college-en...
I never wrote I didn't care, you should also delevop your reading skills, it doesn't really reflect your alleged superior smartness.
Expressing my knowledge IS using much details, it makes sense and it doesn't take genius to figure that out. And you claim being more clever? Try harder.

African and Carribean women having higher standards when going IR makes them whores? Well, I'd rather procreate and *MARRY* royalty than be the cheap whore of the Donald Sterlings and Hugh Grants of the world. They don't even want to impregnant you because they don't want to take the risk of being tied to you forever. I can't blame them though, you're definitely not worth it.

Carribean and African women may be the highest IR daters, but at least, they can get a date. And you should focus on your community as African-American men are the highest IR daters in the US before any other men of color. When other American men go IR, you're usually their last choice.

How do the African and Carribean women I mentionned got everything handed to them? These women had more than decent jobs and were financially independent way before they got impregnated by European princes.

Your article about African-American education didn't say they had the highest graduation rates, it said the opposite actually.
It said that despite an increase in enrollment and graduation rates, 69% of African-Americans dropped out of college and did not get a degree.
You don't even know how to read an article and you brag about your so-called superior intelligence? Lol, I understood it when English is not even my native language.
Sorry sweetie, African immigrants are the *MOST* educated group in the US, before whites, Asians, Latinos and of course African-Americans.
Link: http://www.examiner.com/article/african-immig...

An African woman is President of Liberia and she wears her hair natural.
African and Carribean women are the most prominent minority women present in European politics; Rama Yade, Cécile Kayembe, Christiane Taubira. ALL of these women either wear braids, an Afro or cornrows unlike Michelle Obama's and Condoleezza Rice's relaxed hair. And unlike African-American women, they DIDN'T benefit from Affirmative Action.
Not to mention Lupita Nyong'o didn't need to wear a blond wig to make it to Hollywood.

So who's looking for the world to appreciate them? And who got everything handed to them? Your whole clueless assumption FAILS.
Floresca

Paris, France

#3396 May 7, 2014
darline wrote:
<quoted text>
Yada yada yada, "the white man love (to skeet on) us" and not you. That's all I hear cause you can't say we dumb and not progressive as a group of women..what do you actually have to make your hating stand on it's own? I would never want to be you, and you can take that to the bank. I'm not fckin for my citizenship...life is good.
From everything I said it's all you learn? You must really be bitter and single then. Of course, their husbands will more likely skeet on them if they want to start a family, it makes perfect sense. They are not an exception.
Most African and Carribeaan women marry their own anyway, and at least, our men celebrate us.
You're the one that started to hate and look down on foreign black women, deal with it and don't get mad if we respond, it should be quite expected.
I said I was born in Europe so how could I possibly fuck for my citizenship? I'm not your bitter dumb uprooted obese self, life is great.
darline

United States

#3397 May 7, 2014
Floresca wrote:
<quoted text>
From everything I said it's all you learn? You must really be bitter and single then. Of course, their husbands will more likely skeet on them if they want to start a family, it makes perfect sense. They are not an exception.
Most African and Carribeaan women marry their own anyway, and at least, our men celebrate us.
You're the one that started to hate and look down on foreign black women, deal with it and don't get mad if we respond, it should be quite expected.
I said I was born in Europe so how could I possibly fuck for my citizenship? I'm not your bitter dumb uprooted obese self, life is great.
I'm not single I'm engaged to be married next summer. Not obese either by a long shot I know you wish I was so you can sleep more soundly at night. I didn't create this thread or say anything negative about foreign women. The Jamaican man who made this thread said that....why don't you address him about it? Hmmm, maybe because it stings cause in YOUR mind it's merit to what he is asserting (which is his opinion). Why would you get mad at the subject instead of the person who started the subject if you didn't feel some type of animosity in the first place, albeit coming all the way from Europe.

JamaicanBarbie

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3398 May 7, 2014
Floresca wrote:
<quoted text>
I never wrote I didn't care, you should also delevop your reading skills, it doesn't really reflect your alleged superior smartness.
Expressing my knowledge IS using much details, it makes sense and it doesn't take genius to figure that out. And you claim being more clever? Try harder.
African and Carribean women having higher standards when going IR makes them whores? Well, I'd rather procreate and *MARRY* royalty than be the cheap whore of the Donald Sterlings and Hugh Grants of the world. They don't even want to impregnant you because they don't want to take the risk of being tied to you forever. I can't blame them though, you're definitely not worth it.
Carribean and African women may be the highest IR daters, but at least, they can get a date. And you should focus on your community as African-American men are the highest IR daters in the US before any other men of color. When other American men go IR, you're usually their last choice.
How do the African and Carribean women I mentionned got everything handed to them? These women had more than decent jobs and were financially independent way before they got impregnated by European princes.
Your article about African-American education didn't say they had the highest graduation rates, it said the opposite actually.
It said that despite an increase in enrollment and graduation rates, 69% of African-Americans dropped out of college and did not get a degree.
You don't even know how to read an article and you brag about your so-called superior intelligence? Lol, I understood it when English is not even my native language.
Sorry sweetie, African immigrants are the *MOST* educated group in the US, before whites, Asians, Latinos and of course African-Americans.
Link: http://www.examiner.com/article/african-immig...
An African woman is President of Liberia and she wears her hair natural.
African and Carribean women are the most prominent minority women present in European politics; Rama Yade, Cécile Kayembe, Christiane Taubira. ALL of these women either wear braids, an Afro or cornrows unlike Michelle Obama's and Condoleezza Rice's relaxed hair. And unlike African-American women, they DIDN'T benefit from Affirmative Action.
Not to mention Lupita Nyong'o didn't need to wear a blond wig to make it to Hollywood.
So who's looking for the world to appreciate them? And who got everything handed to them? Your whole clueless assumption FAILS.
EXACTLY!!!

JamaicanBarbie

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3399 May 7, 2014
darline wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not single I'm engaged to be married next summer. Not obese either by a long shot I know you wish I was so you can sleep more soundly at night. I didn't create this thread or say anything negative about foreign women. The Jamaican man who made this thread said that....why don't you address him about it? Hmmm, maybe because it stings cause in YOUR mind it's merit to what he is asserting (which is his opinion). Why would you get mad at the subject instead of the person who started the subject if you didn't feel some type of animosity in the first place, albeit coming all the way from Europe.
oh please! He's NOT Jamaican and even a blind person could see that!
I'm a Jamaican woman and I can you that lunatic is an AA man because Jamaican men love their Jamaican women and they would never big up other race of women while putting their own down!!!
darline

United States

#3400 May 7, 2014
Lotta insecure broads in here..wow! Damn ppl in europe, caribbean.and Africa stressed over this small thread. The influence is fierce to piss someone off thousands of miles away. Ppl acting a damn fool talmbout "atleast the white man use us as his cumbucket"lol. That's really pathetic it's just a thread but people act like it was broadcasted on CNN. Here's a hint if you wasn't here in the first place you wouldn't see it to have a stroke over.
Floresca

Paris, France

#3401 May 7, 2014
darline wrote:
<quoted text>
You assumed I fucked for my citizenship, so I also went by the stereotypes and assumed you were bitter, obese and single. Just gave you a taste of your own medecine, nothing more. Unpleasant, right? And a Jamaican man may have started this thread but he didn't vote this poll and comment about how African and Carribean women are jealous of them. Can't get mad at him or the subject since it only revealed the huge superiority complex many African-American women have towards foreign black women.
darline

Brooklyn, NY

#3402 May 7, 2014
Floresca wrote:
<quoted text>
You assumed I fucked for my citizenship, so I also went by the stereotypes and assumed you were bitter, obese and single. Just gave you a taste of your own medecine, nothing more. Unpleasant, right? And a Jamaican man may have started this thread but he didn't vote this poll and comment about how African and Carribean women are jealous of them. Can't get mad at him or the subject since it only revealed the huge superiority complex many African-American women have towards foreign black women.
Do you see a comment with me saying that directly? I didn't even vote on it. You made generalizations about AA women FIRST that seems bitter to me. Why didn't you address him? So you get mad at AA women cause he thinks their the most beautiful and they agree on an AA forum? I've seen.plenty of threads praising African women and I even gave positive feedback because I don't feel threatened and not a hater. This thread is not CNN and not even a fraction of a percent of AA women know of this thread remember this IS the internet. However the hatred of foreign women on this thread does speak volumes due to the negativity and being 1000s of miles away to boot now that's real hatred right there.
Floresca

Paris, France

#3403 May 7, 2014
darline wrote:
Lotta insecure broads in here..wow! Damn ppl in europe, caribbean.and Africa stressed over this small thread. The influence is fierce to piss someone off thousands of miles away. Ppl acting a damn fool talmbout "atleast the white man use us as his cumbucket"lol. That's really pathetic it's just a thread but people act like it was broadcasted on CNN. Here's a hint if you wasn't here in the first place you wouldn't see it to have a stroke over.
Don't hate because you thought you could diss us and get away with it.
African and Carribean women may have better attitudes but we're not white or Asian women.
We don't turn the other cheek. I may be miles away but I might as well put you in your place while practicing my English. And since you're not single you're also someone's cumbucket *LOL*.
And we don't need this thread to be broadcasted on TV to reply with knowledge, we're not that shallow. Don't worry about my health, I'm not obese. I'm safe.
darline

United States

#3404 May 7, 2014
Floresca wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hate because you thought you could diss us and get away with it.
African and Carribean women may have better attitudes but we're not white or Asian women.
We don't turn the other cheek. I may be miles away but I might as well put you in your place while practicing my English. And since you're not single you're also someone's cumbucket *LOL*.
And we don't need this thread to be broadcasted on TV to reply with knowledge, we're not that shallow. Don't worry about my health, I'm not obese. I'm safe.
You still pressed over a thread like it was broadcasted on ABC news. If it takes something like this to rattle you to the point of writing novels then I'm concerned for you. Where is your forums why camp out here? You're acting too attached to the opinions of a ppl that they frankly they are supposed to have of themselves. We are not the same ethnic group and I don't have to take your feelings in account when big upping my fellow sisters. I wouldn't give a damn if you said French African women are the best cause I have self-esteem.
darline

United States

#3405 May 7, 2014
I think I know the problem with this thread and why ppl feel uncomfortable about it. All the strides and accomplishments of AA women is great in number and we aren't supposed to acknowledge it due to ppls egos. This is just ONE ethnic group with all this shyt poppin off. Other mufckas have to string together 5-8 ethnic groups just to compete with it. But they don't have to compete with it though. That's where the division comes in at and ppl that are not AA can see it more clearly than we do, we are clueless that this is a competition to them, that's where the shade and bashing come from before this thread was even made.
Floresca

Paris, France

#3406 May 8, 2014
darline wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you see a comment with me saying that directly? I didn't even vote on it. You made generalizations about AA women FIRST that seems bitter to me. Why didn't you address him? So you get mad at AA women cause he thinks their the most beautiful and they agree on an AA forum? I've seen.plenty of threads praising African women and I even gave positive feedback because I don't feel threatened and not a hater. This thread is not CNN and not even a fraction of a percent of AA women know of this thread remember this IS the internet. However the hatred of foreign women on this thread does speak volumes due to the negativity and being 1000s of miles away to boot now that's real hatred right there.
Self-defense is not hate, you're confused.
Oh, and you gave positive feedback to African women once? No worries, sometimes I feel so sorry for African-American women that I defend them when their men insult them.

-Marcus Washington once said:
The reason we don't put our bytches on a pedestal is because the sellout ho's don't deserve it! So called "Sistaz" throw us under the bus any time they can especially when they're around White people in general but WM in particular. BW love to show off in front of the Blue Eyed Devil men and kiss their a**. Unlike lovely loyal Latinas and Asian chicks. Their men put them on a pedestal because they deserve to be put on a pedestal. I don't like punka** Latino men but I'll give them that much. They know how to appreciate the women they have because they KNOW they have GOOD women. What do us Kings have? Fat, Masculine looking, Jealous and Bitter women. Mad at the world because they can't be like us Kings. Loved, Desired, Imitated and coveted by women of all races. Truth be told!!! F**k Sistaz! I don't give them the time of day.

-Floresca replied:
Yet, from what I understood with dating and marriage statistics in your country, it's black men that are more likely to sell out. You also bash your black women more than any African, Carribean, Afro-Latin or Afro-European men. And you don't do it only around whites, you do it in front of the whole world.

How can Asian women and Latinas be more loyal than your women when Asian women are more likely to sell out and black women less likely to sell out in your country?
What you don't make sense and it's just another example of African-American men bashing their own women for the sake of it.
And don't you dare call yourself a King. Kings don't refer to women, especially their own, as hoes. You're doing black women a huge favor by ignoring them. Keep it that way.
Floresca

Paris, France

#3407 May 8, 2014
darline wrote:
<quoted text>
You still pressed over a thread like it was broadcasted on ABC news. If it takes something like this to rattle you to the point of writing novels then I'm concerned for you. Where is your forums why camp out here? You're acting too attached to the opinions of a ppl that they frankly they are supposed to have of themselves. We are not the same ethnic group and I don't have to take your feelings in account when big upping my fellow sisters. I wouldn't give a damn if you said French African women are the best cause I have self-esteem.
Just because I have too much knowledge for you and put you in your place doesn't mean I'm writing novels, you're confusing things again.
You shouldn't be concerned for me, I'm just clarying things, NO African or Carribean woman is jealous nor wants to be.

I have no point going to French-speaking forums as I won't practice my English there. I found this thread randomly and sorry, I have the right to be here, African women are mentionned therefore this is also about me so don't flatter yourself thinking everyone is insecure and jealous of you.
Floresca

Paris, France

#3408 May 8, 2014
darline wrote:
I think I know the problem with this thread and why ppl feel uncomfortable about it. All the strides and accomplishments of AA women is great in number and we aren't supposed to acknowledge it due to ppls egos. This is just ONE ethnic group with all this shyt poppin off. Other mufckas have to string together 5-8 ethnic groups just to compete with it. But they don't have to compete with it though. That's where the division comes in at and ppl that are not AA can see it more clearly than we do, we are clueless that this is a competition to them, that's where the shade and bashing come from before this thread was even made.
Nothing's wrong with having pride in one's accomplishments. But you could do so without assuming you're better than anyone else and everyone envies you. It couldn't be further from the truth.

We're not uncomfortable with your accomplishments, we're uncomfortable with the tone you use for talking about them. You could just have left African and Carribean women alone.
It's only logical that it backfires.

BTW, what are the other 5 to 8 "ethnic" groups I used to "compete" with you? I only mentionned African and Carribean women since the thread is about them.
I did nothing more than staying on topic.

Please, in the future use your so-called "superior" intelligence to read my "novels" better. Thank you.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#3409 May 8, 2014
darline wrote:
<quoted text>
just ignore these low lifes on here. They been hatin for years! And you know sistahs NEVER talk bout these foreign women: why would we?
darline

United States

#3410 May 8, 2014
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
just ignore these low lifes on here. They been hatin for years! And you know sistahs NEVER talk bout these foreign women: why would we?
You know what...you're right. Thanks!
Floresca

Paris, France

#3411 May 8, 2014
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is the living proof that "sistahs" DO talk about foreign black women, we DIDN'T create this thread.
Besides, more than 90% of the women that answered this thread were African-Americans, so your assumption is an EPIC FAIL.
Absolutely NO ONE is hating on you nor wants to be you. We actually pity you. Once again, don't dish it if you can't take it.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#3412 May 9, 2014
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
and heres a carib woman hating on us. she just confirmed this post to the fullest.
Yes, she and others have confirmed alot.

I have just begun reading this thread from the beginning. I am starting to understand more better about what is going on with African Caribbean women and African-American...and it seems to be the suspected same issue as it is with African women and African-American women.

If an African man marry an African-American woman...it is his preference.
If an African-American American man marry a White American woman...it is his preference.
If an African-Caribbean man marry an African woman...it is his preference.
There are men who feel they only want to marry from their own group...and it is his preference.

Any man from any of these groups will marry his own preference. It should not slight any woman from his own group. Women from his group does not have a say in his own choice and preference. Unless, that man gives up his own preference and will to suit who you think he should have or want in his life. In essence, the woman's will from his group will override what he wants for his life? It is strange.

I have heard many African women (and Latinas of Latino men) say, why would an African man marry anyone but an African woman, since there are so many beautiful African women available. And, this belief seems to be an undercurrent of this "thing" between black women. Since African-American, African, and African Caribbean men DO marry other women not from their group. It is the men who are speaking in their choice, so what is really the true issue? Just because a man is from your group and you speak the same language does not make him "your man".

A man's wife and destiny maybe with another woman not from his group. There is no contest or competition here. Can there be a truce....please?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 8 min Redefined 34,755
Celebrating George Zimmerman 9 min RMGHispanic Causi... 27
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 10 min Moses 1,554
7 foot black people from outer space (Jan '14) 15 min Tehuti maak 58
Will Israel ever have a Black Prime Minister? 17 min Moses 4
I have white wife! 17 min KIP 98
Poll Does Shakira have black ancestry? (Jan '09) 19 min Moses 67
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 39 min Moses 130,429
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 45 min TranshumanX 39,869
Why don't other Minorities Like Blacks 3 hr Ned Diggers 115