Why are African, & African Caribbean ...

Why are African, & African Caribbean Women jealous of African-American Women?

Created by TruDru on May 1, 2013

1,695 votes

Click on an option to vote

Because they are more Beautiful

Because they are more successful

Because they are more Intelligent

all of the Above

no reason at all

“Never suffer fools gladly.”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3308 Apr 15, 2014
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE wrote:
The african presence in DR is larger than in PR. but that does not mean we have "bit" of spanish or taino. Hispañola island (DR and Haiti) received more slaves than PR under the Spanish rule. Theres dominicans that have more european blood than africans and theres dominicans that have more african blood than spanish but theres still mixed. Theirs creole that are more mix looking than some dominicans. We are not in denial and yes unfortunately there self hating dominicans out there but they are not the only one though. You have tons of AAs and Africans with self hate too.
The VAST MAJORITY of AAs and Dominicans are mixed with Euro ancestry, obviously Dominicans have more admixture, but we're STILL black, meaning that we are majority sub-saharan African descent. You can fool yourself into thinking otherwise but no one else here is fooled, dude. DR is an island where almost 90% of the people are black according to CIA World Factbook. You're black, dude--deal with it.
Don't know why you people think that DRs are a bunch of self hating people. While many AA's and Africans (mainly nigerians) be bleaching their skin and wear yellow weaves. That indio term is stupid yes. but now that term is mostly being use for those that have olive tone complexion.
Dominicans are notorious for bleaching their hair and skin, and frying their hair to make it look straight too. Just look at this damn vampire with those ridiculous contacts: http://bustedcoverage.com/2013/09/26/sammy-so...
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#3309 Apr 15, 2014
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text> The VAST MAJORITY of AAs and Dominicans are mixed with Euro ancestry, obviously Dominicans have more admixture, but we're STILL black, meaning that we are majority sub-saharan African descent. You can fool yourself into thinking otherwise but no one else here is fooled, dude. DR is an island where almost 90% of the people are black according to CIA World Factbook. You're black, dude--deal with it.<quoted text> Dominicans are notorious for bleaching their hair and skin, and frying their hair to make it look straight too. Just look at this damn vampire with those ridiculous contacts: http://bustedcoverage.com/2013/09/26/sammy-so...
oh really 90%?? I just went on the CIA World Factbook right now.. how come under ethnics group it says mixed 73%, white 16% and black 11%. I dont see dominicans here from right to left bleaching their skins. the only one u and i can think of is sammy sosa. I think come with numbers of AAs bleaching, whiting thier skins and have surgeries to make thier nose,lips smaller and finer... lets see .. beyonce.. MICHEAL JACKSON, halle berry, that nikki or barbie girl what ever .. janet jackson.. but do a few celebrities really represent a whole group of people? no? so why you people keep bringing about sammy sosa bleaching his skin? Skin bleach is not popular over here compare to the u.s, india and nigeria.

about frying their hair... they not realy frying it they blow dry and theirs penty of darkskins women here with looser/silky hair. AA's women cant do that they buy or steal weaves.
Unique2

Macon, GA

#3310 Apr 15, 2014
African-Americans don't bleach their skin, only foreign blacks do that shameful sh8t. Skin bleaching epidemics exist in Africa and the Caribbean, but you'll never read about such a thing in Black America. African-Americans are easily the proudest and most confident blacks on the planet. We're more racially mixed than other blacks groups, yet so proud of being black that we don't even acknowledge our non black heritage.

As for Dominicans, most aren't black. They're mostly a strange looking mongrel type people; too mixed to be considered black, white, or taino. From what I've seen the average Dominican looks about 40% black, 40% white, and 20% taino. In my opinion, to be considered black a group has to look black or have an average racial make-up that's at least 50% black.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#3312 Apr 16, 2014
ForeignerlovesAmericans wrote:
These Haters hate the Truth they don't accept GOD's Gift to them and like to Bully others while Blaming African-Americans for what happened to us, and they have nothing to do with your Failures.
Haven't you gotten enough attention, troll?

“Never suffer fools gladly.”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3313 Apr 16, 2014
oh really 90%?? I just went on the CIA World Factbook right now.. how come under ethnics group it says mixed 73%, white 16% and black 11%. I dont see dominicans here from right to left bleaching their skins. the only one u and i can think of is sammy sosa. I think come with numbers of AAs bleaching, whiting thier skins and have surgeries to make thier nose,lips smaller and finer... lets see .. beyonce.. MICHEAL JACKSON, halle berry, that nikki or barbie girl what ever .. janet jackson.. but do a few celebrities really represent a whole group of people? no? so why you people keep bringing about sammy sosa bleaching his skin? Skin bleach is not popular over here compare to the u.s, india and nigeria.
about frying their hair... they not realy frying it they blow dry and theirs penty of darkskins women here with looser/silky hair. AA's women cant do that they buy or steal weaves.
Beyonce is naturally light-skinned; Michael Jackson and Janet both got nose jobs, that's true, but Michael had the skin disorder vitiligo which made him lose his skin pigment; Halle Berry is biracial, not black, Nicki Minaj is not AA, she's Trinidadian. I don't know who you've talked to but skin bleaching is not popular here. I know a LOT of Dominican women who get relaxers in addition to the blow out, just as I know plenty of AA women with looser/silky hair who get blow outs instead of relaxers. Also all races of women here wear weaves and extensions, it's just something that American women do to make themselves look more glamorous I guess.

Only 11% of Dominicans self-identify as black, while 90% of the island is black in reality.
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#3316 Apr 16, 2014
http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php...

look at beyonce.

halle berry is not black?? why she has african ancestries she's black acccording to your rule.

in reality 73% dominicans living here are mixed.. not black or white... mixed. get it straight.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3317 Apr 16, 2014
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>Haven't you gotten enough attention, troll?
You are no longer Credible, or Relative anymore with your Crap. I've seen your BS Comments on Various Pages on Topix starting Problems with AAs on their Forums so the Troll you are referring to is yourself loser!

Level 2

Location hidden

#3318 Apr 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Nicki Minaj is from Trinidad & Tobago in the Caribbean and acts like a Wannabe AA, but AAs don't Bleach their Skin like African Women, Caribbean Women, and Latinas do.

Level 2

Location hidden

#3319 Apr 16, 2014
All of these Women except AAW Bleach their Skin the worst things that African-American Women do to their Bodies are Weaves and Tattoos and all Women like AAW do them as well, but AAW don't Bleach their Skin nearly as much as the other Groups--so check the Facts.

While the Whole World knows that Edomite (White/Caucasian) Women like to Bleach their Hair, Do Tans, and Inject their Buttocks and Lips to make them look Fuller.

This is no Surprise as the White Men Concubines known as Asian Women are doing it too: http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/eas...

Trinidadian Women Bleaching their Skin Encouragement Video by a White English Woman:
http://www.howtolightenskinnaturally.net/skin...

African Women & Skin Bleaching: http://www.informafrica.com/health-africa/afr...

Jamaicans & Skin Bleaching: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/11/skin...

African & Caribbean Women Skin Bleaching: http://worldhaveyoursay.wordpress.com/2009/06...

Light Skinned Latina Women & Skin Bleaching: http://carloslive.com/light-skinned-latino-wa...

Indian Women did it First: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...
Brown Girl in the Ring

UK

#3320 Apr 17, 2014
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text> Beyonce is naturally light-skinned; Michael Jackson and Janet both got nose jobs, that's true, but Michael had the skin disorder vitiligo which made him lose his skin pigment; Halle Berry is biracial, not black, Nicki Minaj is not AA, she's Trinidadian. I don't know who you've talked to but skin bleaching is not popular here. I know a LOT of Dominican women who get relaxers in addition to the blow out, just as I know plenty of AA women with looser/silky hair who get blow outs instead of relaxers. Also all races of women here wear weaves and extensions, it's just something that American women do to make themselves look more glamorous I guess.
Only 11% of Dominicans self-identify as black, while 90% of the island is black in reality.
I'm sorry but I have to correct you. Vitiligo is a condition that happens in blotches and it takes decades before it takes over the entire body if at all. MJ had the money and the means to get paler and to have used vitiligo as his excuse is an insult to people who genuinely suffer from it.
Unique2

Macon, GA

#3321 Apr 17, 2014
Halle Berry looks black and is black by American racial classifications. There's no evidence that Beyoncé bleaches, she looks lighter some times and darker at other times. This could be due to make-up, the weather(most people lighten during the winter months), the amount of lighting in some photos, or some of her pictures could be photoshopped to give the appearance of lighter skin.

Also blackness is an attitude, not a shade. It's American blacks who define who's black and what is black and hair straightening and hair extensions aren't considered a form of self-hatred in Black America. Hair is just hair, many African-American women wear straightened hair styles one minute and more traditional hair styles the next. Black Americans are much more likely to see skin bleaching, interracial dating, and voting republican as a reason to question ones blackness, than a hair style.
Anoń

United States

#3322 Apr 17, 2014
Halle Berry is a mixed-race American and only qualifies as Black because of the one-drop rule. This is a Jim Crow formulation that lets a 99% white person be referred to as Black. Bleaching cream is sold to and used by AAs under different guises. The air waves are filled with commercials advertising these creams as blemish and (dark) spot removers, toners, and complexion eveners. Skin scrub is also a skin-lightening technique used by the more wealthy. Of course, with a high percentage of white DNA already, all an AA woman has to do is get her some blonde hair, and voilà, there's your transformation.
Unique2

Macon, GA

#3323 Apr 17, 2014
[QUOTE who="Anoń"]Halle Berry is a mixed-race American and only qualifies as Black because of the one-drop rule. This is a Jim Crow formulation that lets a 99% white person be referred to as Black. Bleaching cream is sold to and used by AAs under different guises. The air waves are filled with commercials advertising these creams as blemish and (dark) spot removers, toners, and complexion eveners. Skin scrub is also a skin-lightening technique used by the more wealthy. Of course, with a high percentage of white DNA already, all an AA woman has to do is get her some blonde hair, and voilà, there's your transformation.
[/QUOTE]

Bullsh8t!!!

Level 2

Location hidden

#3324 Apr 18, 2014
[QUOTE who="Anoń"]Halle Berry is a mixed-race American and only qualifies as Black because of the one-drop rule. This is a Jim Crow formulation that lets a 99% white person be referred to as Black. Bleaching cream is sold to and used by AAs under different guises. The air waves are filled with commercials advertising these creams as blemish and (dark) spot removers, toners, and complexion eveners. Skin scrub is also a skin-lightening technique used by the more wealthy. Of course, with a high percentage of white DNA already, all an AA woman has to do is get her some blonde hair, and voilà, there's your transformation.
[/QUOTE]

You are your Father's Seed if your Father is Black then so are you same goes for you if your Father is White: http://www.12tribes.net/fatherseed.pdf

Example Hallie Berry, Barack Obama, Derek Jeter, Alicia Keys all have Black Fathers so they are all Black,

Tia, Tamera, & Tahj Mowry, Tracee Ellis Ross, Lenny Kravitz, Kristin Kreuk all have White Fathers so they are all White.

More and More Foreign Men are Trading up for AAW: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TCE2GHC99VQM6...
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#3326 Apr 19, 2014
ForeignerlovesAmericans wrote:
<quoted text>
Example Hallie Berry, Barack Obama, Derek Jeter, Alicia Keys all have Black Fathers so they are all Black,
Tia, Tamera, & Tahj Mowry, Tracee Ellis Ross, Lenny Kravitz, Kristin Kreuk all have White Fathers so they are all White.
This is one of the dumbest crap i've ever heard in my life. You need help sir.
Cha

Brooklyn, NY

#3327 Apr 20, 2014
TruDru wrote:
I keep on reading and hearing how much Blacks in other Countries namely in African, and the Caribbean seem to hate African-American Women, but the most common reason why is because they are taking away their men. I see some say is because they get better opportunities leading them to be more successful, and educated than them. Yet I think it could be something else entirely. I think despite the ignorance going on with African Women, and African Caribbean Womens dislike of the African-American women that it is all just a complete misunderstanding, besides why are the Israelites of different Tribes fighting with each other? Who wants to weigh in on here?
STOP- starting shyte; NOone is mad at NOone. Born in the 'States' African American of Nigerian and Guinean desent- and I have NO problem with OTHER black desendant women REGUARDLESS of WHERE they are desendant from; SO PLEASE, stop the BULL-S.

Just like WHITE AMERICAN WOMEN, WHITE BRITISH WOMEN, WHITE IRISH WOMEN, are NOT angry with one another, likewise so ARE NOT - African born women, African American women, and African Carribean West Indian women. So STOP promoting unnessary troublesome, BS./smdh

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#3328 Apr 25, 2014
You so-called Islanders need to watch this Video:

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#3329 Apr 25, 2014
FORBES Most Powerful and Richest Black Women in the World are all African-American Women...So watch the Video and get Educated by a more Advanced and Civilized Woman teaches you to Survive College and get Educated to be Successful and make it in Life:

In This Link it shows FORBES Most Powerful List and only African-American Women have made the Top, and all of them are a lot better looking that your Average Women: https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3330 Apr 25, 2014
TruDru wrote:
You so-called Islanders need to watch this Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =asasxUV2nEUXX
I'm pretty sure there's a difference between "islanders" and being of Caribbean descent..just saying.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Victoria ,Trinidad and Tobago

#3331 Apr 25, 2014
Why this rubbish still going on? lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 3 min KIP 928
Bill Cosby Accuser Sentenced To Jail In San Diego 3 min coretta 5
I wonder who made better grades in high school,... 9 min WHITE POWER 4 EVER 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min RoxLo 1,567,797
My butt hole itches 19 min WHITE POWER 4 EVER 2
Another video of a ww racially abusing a bm. C... 25 min WHITE POWER 4 EVER 24
News Construction has few blacks, report says (Aug '07) 27 min WATCHING LIVONIA 621
My Message To The White Man 31 min Fun Facts 27
This young black man has officially returned. 36 min SlayWithTheTruth 27
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 6 hr Prince 67
More from around the web