created by: TruDru | May 1, 2013

African-American

1,126 votes

Why are African, & African Caribbean Women jealous of African-American Women?

Click on an option to vote

• Because they are more Beautiful
  • Because they are more successful
  • Because they are more Intelligent
  • all of the Above
  • no reason at all
Comments
2,801 - 2,820 of 3,298 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 14

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

JamaicanBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Foreigners don't want you ugly, dirty, black american scums so what you talking about
I cant tell ! Its funny how foreigners STALK the AA forum.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

AfricanMale wrote:
<quoted text>
You a Liar in Cali there are many AAW with Foreign Men such as us African Men and Caribbean Men and most AAM are with White Women so what are you talking about?
I said CHICAGO.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Analyze_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I said CHICAGO.
There's not that many Foreign Blacks or other Race Foreigners in Illinois that is why. They could find good relations with us and we got our own Papers and are College Educated we have Goals unlike many AAM we see heading for self-destruction.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Analyze_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant tell ! Its funny how foreigners STALK the AA forum.
Yes we do more than our own and we never see AAs on our Forums and unfortunately many of us cause Trouble on AA Forums...It is a Shame! Now do u like Foreign Black Men?

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

ForeignerlovesAmericans wrote:
<quoted text>
There's not that many Foreign Blacks or other Race Foreigners in Illinois that is why. They could find good relations with us and we got our own Papers and are College Educated we have Goals unlike many AAM we see heading for self-destruction.
Shut up! Just on 71st to 79th and Jeffrey on the South side you will see many foreign men and women ! Koreans, Vietnamese, chinese, Jamaican, Nigerian, ghana, trinidad, indians, yemen, jordan, syrian, pakistan and much more!

Chicago is the 3rd largest city in the US behind NY and LA. You cant tell me nothin!

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

<quoted text>
Yes we do more than our own and we never see AAs on our Forums and unfortunately many of us cause Trouble on AA Forums...It is a Shame! Now do u like Foreign Black Men?
Plus out of all those foreign people I named, only the men from the middle east hit on AA women the most. The others stick to their own !!!

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

Analyze_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up! Just on 71st to 79th and Jeffrey on the South side you will see many foreign men and women ! Koreans, Vietnamese, chinese, Jamaican, Nigerian, ghana, trinidad, indians, yemen, jordan, syrian, pakistan and much more!
Chicago is the 3rd largest city in the US behind NY and LA. You cant tell me nothin!
Who u telling to Shut up? When Illinois is one of the most Segregated States there is? You forgot ATL a lot of Celebs and People are Living there and they are from all over. So what are you talking about? Why are you so argumentative and aggressive when you could be much nicer in an argument?

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

Analyze_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus out of all those foreign people I named, only the men from the middle east hit on AA women the most. The others stick to their own !!!
That may be true where u r but I see many AAW get Love from all over the world and elsewhere in USA. ATL, NYC, and Definitely in Cali!
AfricanMale

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Judged:

Happy African-American History to all my Beautiful Empresses! I love BAPS The Movie!!

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Analyze_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Arabian Men do love AAW because AAW are the best

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Arabian Men do love AAW because AAW are the best
Lol. I know! But admit it, we still not dating you all more than our own. And vice versa

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

u r wrong as now I see more of it happening as of late and the Facebook Page of AA Women & Foreign Men Friendship and Relationship Page Increasing think I'm lying just look at the Member Count It's at over 80 Members: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AAWomenForeig...

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Analyze_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I know! But admit it, we still not dating you all more than our own. And vice versa
U Have a good point...Then u need to leave Chicago; besides most AA Men prefer White Women anyway but foreign men especially in ATL are getting with AAW.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Analyze_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you AA women are the hottest around but do ya have to rub it in?:
anyways I see what do u also think of this?: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TCE2GHC99VQM6...
Missy

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Thread is really pathetic no one is jealous of anyone
Boru

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Blah blah the reality is most of you haters will be desperately searching visas to live in Africa when they rise!
Haha the joke is on you now!

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Wooooah, if you posted this in the Jamaican forms shots would be fired...especially by a woman names Jamaicanbarbie and some annoying paragraph writer named bigtigershark (bts)
I'm Canadian and there are a lot of Caribbean and Africans here and I can tell you they are not jealous of us. Lol especially Trinidadian and Guyanese women. Lol they think they have it going on!

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Success is in the new Numbers with AAW they are on the Rise!: http://nia.ecsu.edu/nrts/lhayden/successnumbe...

AAW are Leaders so stop hating! African-American Womenare already all around the world doing great things and take charge imagine if your read, and shared this info this could create more Role Models: http://scholarworks.gvsu.edu/cgi/viewcontent....

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Foreign Women copying AAW too much to be like them...coming up next!
Level 2

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Keron_S wrote:
Nia Long is American born to Trinidadian parents. No AA are not the most educated in the diaspora the U.S. census shows different and the grpahs have been already posted. Fail.
Nia Long's father IS TRINIDADIAN her mother is *****Black American******. Nia Long and Sommore have the same father. Black women are the most educated in the US. What does Nia having a Trinidadian father have to do with the price of tea in China? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••