Why are African, & African Caribbean ...

Why are African, & African Caribbean Women jealous of African-American Women?

Created by TruDru on May 1, 2013

1,695 votes

Click on an option to vote

Because they are more Beautiful

Because they are more successful

Because they are more Intelligent

all of the Above

no reason at all

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3224 Feb 13, 2014
Analyze_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant tell ! Its funny how foreigners STALK the AA forum.
Yes we do more than our own and we never see AAs on our Forums and unfortunately many of us cause Trouble on AA Forums...It is a Shame! Now do u like Foreign Black Men?

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3226 Feb 14, 2014
ForeignerlovesAmericans wrote:
<quoted text>
There's not that many Foreign Blacks or other Race Foreigners in Illinois that is why. They could find good relations with us and we got our own Papers and are College Educated we have Goals unlike many AAM we see heading for self-destruction.
Shut up! Just on 71st to 79th and Jeffrey on the South side you will see many foreign men and women ! Koreans, Vietnamese, chinese, Jamaican, Nigerian, ghana, trinidad, indians, yemen, jordan, syrian, pakistan and much more!

Chicago is the 3rd largest city in the US behind NY and LA. You cant tell me nothin!

Level 1

Location hidden

#3227 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes we do more than our own and we never see AAs on our Forums and unfortunately many of us cause Trouble on AA Forums...It is a Shame! Now do u like Foreign Black Men?
Plus out of all those foreign people I named, only the men from the middle east hit on AA women the most. The others stick to their own !!!

Level 2

Location hidden

#3228 Feb 15, 2014
Analyze_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up! Just on 71st to 79th and Jeffrey on the South side you will see many foreign men and women ! Koreans, Vietnamese, chinese, Jamaican, Nigerian, ghana, trinidad, indians, yemen, jordan, syrian, pakistan and much more!
Chicago is the 3rd largest city in the US behind NY and LA. You cant tell me nothin!
Who u telling to Shut up? When Illinois is one of the most Segregated States there is? You forgot ATL a lot of Celebs and People are Living there and they are from all over. So what are you talking about? Why are you so argumentative and aggressive when you could be much nicer in an argument?

Level 2

Location hidden

#3229 Feb 15, 2014
Analyze_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus out of all those foreign people I named, only the men from the middle east hit on AA women the most. The others stick to their own !!!
That may be true where u r but I see many AAW get Love from all over the world and elsewhere in USA. ATL, NYC, and Definitely in Cali!
AfricanMale

Melbourne, FL

#3230 Feb 28, 2014
Happy African-American History to all my Beautiful Empresses! I love BAPS The Movie!!

Level 2

Location hidden

#3231 Mar 3, 2014
Analyze_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Arabian Men do love AAW because AAW are the best

Level 1

Location hidden

#3232 Mar 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Arabian Men do love AAW because AAW are the best
Lol. I know! But admit it, we still not dating you all more than our own. And vice versa

Level 2

Location hidden

#3233 Apr 3, 2014
u r wrong as now I see more of it happening as of late and the Facebook Page of AA Women & Foreign Men Friendship and Relationship Page Increasing think I'm lying just look at the Member Count It's at over 80 Members: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AAWomenForeig...

Level 2

Location hidden

#3234 Apr 3, 2014
Analyze_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I know! But admit it, we still not dating you all more than our own. And vice versa
U Have a good point...Then u need to leave Chicago; besides most AA Men prefer White Women anyway but foreign men especially in ATL are getting with AAW.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#3236 Apr 5, 2014
Analyze_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you AA women are the hottest around but do ya have to rub it in?:
anyways I see what do u also think of this?: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TCE2GHC99VQM6...
Missy

London, UK

#3239 Apr 5, 2014
Thread is really pathetic no one is jealous of anyone
Boru

United States

#3240 Apr 6, 2014
Blah blah the reality is most of you haters will be desperately searching visas to live in Africa when they rise!
Haha the joke is on you now!

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Location hidden

#3241 Apr 6, 2014
Wooooah, if you posted this in the Jamaican forms shots would be fired...especially by a woman names Jamaicanbarbie and some annoying paragraph writer named bigtigershark (bts)
I'm Canadian and there are a lot of Caribbean and Africans here and I can tell you they are not jealous of us. Lol especially Trinidadian and Guyanese women. Lol they think they have it going on!

Level 2

Location hidden

#3242 Apr 6, 2014
Success is in the new Numbers with AAW they are on the Rise!: http://nia.ecsu.edu/nrts/lhayden/successnumbe...

AAW are Leaders so stop hating! African-American Womenare already all around the world doing great things and take charge imagine if your read, and shared this info this could create more Role Models: http://scholarworks.gvsu.edu/cgi/viewcontent....

Level 2

Location hidden

#3243 Apr 6, 2014
Foreign Women copying AAW too much to be like them...coming up next!
Level 2

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3244 Apr 6, 2014
Keron_S wrote:
Nia Long is American born to Trinidadian parents. No AA are not the most educated in the diaspora the U.S. census shows different and the grpahs have been already posted. Fail.
Nia Long's father IS TRINIDADIAN her mother is *****Black American******. Nia Long and Sommore have the same father. Black women are the most educated in the US. What does Nia having a Trinidadian father have to do with the price of tea in China? LOL

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Location hidden

#3245 Apr 7, 2014
Englewood wrote:
<quoted text>
Nia Long's father IS TRINIDADIAN her mother is *****Black American******. Nia Long and Sommore have the same father. Black women are the most educated in the US. What does Nia having a Trinidadian father have to do with the price of tea in China? LOL
lol especially in 2014. It's been proven that more black women out of any race actually go off to college and get a proper formal education.
tifi

Newark, NJ

#3246 Apr 7, 2014
ompare with aa celebs or aa period btw when i say island i mean afro islands not latina thats what the topic is about stay focus stupid hungry kid.

They are not latinas you doomb sh!t .Cannot recognize a beautiful Caribbean women when you see it?
tifi

Newark, NJ

#3247 Apr 7, 2014
"Joshua"]I'm a white and I can say East African women are surely some of the most beautiful people, I have a gorgeous Ethiopian fiancé she's smart, headstrong and independent. I've been to barbados,cuba trinidad, Jamaica and Saint Lucia and the Caribbean woman I've seen were sizzling. I don't really think african women or Caribbean woman are jealous of african american women. I don't see it.

We generous caribbean are given them 1% of our men becoz it too sad to see them abandoned by their own man (black and white) or become lesbian or finger foo!ck themselves.They should say thank you and shut up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Guest 1,483,748
white women make me sick. (Jan '11) 4 min Alabaster Goddess 74
NO black QB's in NFL Playoffs 5 min ugly monkeys 13
News Is this black woman responsible for inventions ... (May '10) 6 min Fungkstaga 227
Why do black women HATE black men so much? (Jan '16) 9 min Black woman 188
Sean Spicer~What a JOKE! 10 min Vance 22 1
Cracker On A Rope, The Movie 13 min speak up white sh... 15
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 22 min Fungkstaga 133
News Being conservative is not being racist 28 min huntcoyotes 130
News Churchill bust back in Oval Office 29 min Crackle 157
Trump Chimpout Over Crowd Size 4 hr Ms Mack 34
More from around the web