Why are African, & African Caribbean ...

Why are African, & African Caribbean Women jealous of African-American Women?

Created by TruDru on May 1, 2013

1,695 votes

Click on an option to vote

Because they are more Beautiful

Because they are more successful

Because they are more Intelligent

all of the Above

no reason at all

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#3180 Dec 17, 2013
ForeignerlovesAmericans wrote:
<quoted text>
A Stupid nonsense show does not determine the entire AA Population stop believing what the TV Tells u.
I' am in the process of a Relationship with an African-American Woman and she is certainly a Keeper! I feel grand....:-)

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3181 Dec 21, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>
I' am in the process of a Relationship with an African-American Woman and she is certainly a Keeper! I feel grand....:-)
Go for yours as you aren't the only Foreign Man in Love with AAW: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TA760LJNSNKOO... Now watch them Hate.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#3182 Dec 23, 2013
There's a New Page on Facebook that promotes AAW to Start Dating Foreign Men and the Numbers have already Grown to nearly 30 with Foreign Men and AA Women as members: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TC3E917A3RA16...

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#3183 Dec 23, 2013
ForeignerlovesAmericans wrote:
<quoted text>
Go for yours as you aren't the only Foreign Man in Love with AAW: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TA760LJNSNKOO... Now watch them Hate.
Thanks and many European Men Prefer AAW than any other: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TC3E917A3RA16... Remember Actress Essence Atkins is Married to a European Man.
AfricanMale

Melbourne, FL

#3184 Dec 28, 2013
I' am so happy to be here now! AAW are the most wonderful women hands up or down.
AfricanMale

Melbourne, FL

#3185 Jan 1, 2014
Tu Maldita Madre wrote:
AAs women are low class period.
You Women are Pitiful, Envious, Conniving, Wannabes, and are beneath the Wonderful African-American Women go watch "Coming to America", "True Identity" with Lenny Henry and Anne-Marie Johnson & "Phat Girlz" to see what the Real Foreign Men Prefer u only call them low class because you are all Primitives still 400 Years behind AAW--Yet Relations with Foreign Men & AAW have had a Sharp Increase....that's why you all can't stand them huh?

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

United States

#3186 Jan 1, 2014
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>
every men like y'all even Chinese Men are coming forward with their obsession with African-American Women. AA Women are now considered to be #1 in most countries such as Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Korea.
Number 1 in what? STD's? Out of wedlock births? Being loud and ignorant?

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#3187 Jan 2, 2014
aSaviorBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Number 1 in what? STD's? Out of wedlock births? Being loud and ignorant?
Nope Number One in being the Nicest, most educated, most intelligent, most creative, and most beautiful women---Why are you in America if you hate African-American Women so much...don't be mad because most men prefer them. More Foreign Women have STDs and have Higher out of Wedlock Births especially in many 3rd World Countries not in USA. The Results are still undeniable as they are the Facts.

Level 2

Location hidden

#3188 Jan 3, 2014
AfricanMale wrote:
I' am so happy to be here now! AAW are the most wonderful women hands up or down.
That's right Opinion backed up with Facts ON YOUTUBE about AAW:
Black Man

Panama

#3190 Jan 8, 2014
The simple fact that this is a topic, makes me think that some Black American women think that they are the center of the universe and the standard of Black Womanhood, which they are not. Black Women are beautiful from wherever they come from. Some just happen to have more opportunities than others, and some are just ignorant as a whole. It has nothing to do with what part of the world they are from.

Level 2

Location hidden

#3191 Jan 8, 2014
Black Man wrote:
The simple fact that this is a topic, makes me think that some Black American women think that they are the center of the universe and the standard of Black Womanhood, which they are not. Black Women are beautiful from wherever they come from. Some just happen to have more opportunities than others, and some are just ignorant as a whole. It has nothing to do with what part of the world they are from.
This has nothing to do with AAW thinking they are the center of the Universe it is the Haters from Foreign Countries like mine that hate on them when they follow them and want to claim that they are better than them when they are not!

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#3192 Jan 9, 2014
windiegal wrote:
i am west indian and not envious to americans 1 bit.i would be so unhappy if i wasnt west indian (which is carribean). personally i just like to see all balck people do well. so could never be jealous of those doing well, black people have been through to much for me to want to seee them do bad.
there are also plenty beautiful successful and intelligent Caribbean women.and island life is totally different to western america so how success is measured is different.
i wish black people would quit being in competition with each other. there is good and bad in every culture. american women are far from perfect. we get to see this on maury and on every other racthet american TV show
Finally a Caribbean that isn't Racist like most I know against Black Americans---So u are also in the In the UK, Now UK used to be a lot of Caribbeans in her than any other Group, but since lately I notice an Influx of mostly West Africans and Indians there more than anyone else. American TV Shows such as Maury, Jerry Springer etc I agree though are actually designed to further Divide Minorities and People of Colour, and to take advantage of them. I' am still sick and Tired of Caribbean and other Foreign Women putting themselves on such a pedestal and then the other Troll commenter on here act as if they have done nothing wrong ...no Foreign Woman have the Right to put themselves as the Center of the Universe and Dog, and throw African-American Women under the Bus, and act as if they are the Worse women on Earth...I' am in a Relationship with an AAW and she is a very sweet person and is just as sweet as any woman can be. You are Right and we shouldn't compete but where as Foreign Women attack AAW I will put them in their Place and Prove them wrong as I already have at this Point due to the unfair shots thrown at them they have gotten Revenge and the Rates of AAW and Foreign Men have skyrocketed proving they can score as many men if not then much more than any Foreign Woman.
Your right

Euclid, OH

#3193 Jan 9, 2014
TruDru wrote:
I keep on reading and hearing how much Blacks in other Countries namely in African, and the Caribbean seem to hate African-American Women, but the most common reason why is because they are taking away their men. I see some say is because they get better opportunities leading them to be more successful, and educated than them. Yet I think it could be something else entirely. I think despite the ignorance going on with African Women, and African Caribbean Womens dislike of the African-American women that it is all just a complete misunderstanding, besides why are the Israelites of different Tribes fighting with each other? Who wants to weigh in on here?
I hear that not only african women but also african men hate african Americans in general because we have European descent most of us do. And they don't like anything that is not full black just like white people don't like anything not full white. Wonder why??
AfricanMale

Melbourne, FL

#3194 Jan 16, 2014
Because most men prefer AAW I see many Asian Men are jumping ship to be with African-American Women and are Tired of seeing so many of their own Asian Women go Gaga for White Men. African-American Women are also mxed with Asian, and Native American Blood as well as White Blood.
Big Knob

United States

#3195 Jan 16, 2014
As an AA BM I find that most carribbean bw are wonderful to be around ,talk to, and they have a pleasant attitude, I just love those accents, .....
AfricanMale

Melbourne, FL

#3200 Jan 16, 2014
Tu Maldita Madre wrote:
Humble personalities. Thats what i like. Too bad most aa women dont have that. All they have is that " I DONT NEED A MAN" stanky attitude or that "AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO YOU " ooo and that "IM A STRONG INDEPENDENT BLACK WOMAN I DONT NEED NO ONE! " bullsh1t.
Yes and most African-American Women are very nice to Foreign Men like us they feel Mutual Attraction to Black Men. Here is a Video for you all to Wake up we are proud to love our AAW Why hate on them?:

Tu Maldita Madre you sound very Judgemental and think that all Black American Women are the Same watch my Link and learn as we all need to Unite. I' am proud to be Married to an African-American Woman and many of us from Africa are as well because after meeting them for ourselves we find the stereotypes to be a Lie.

Most Foreign Men have stated that the had better experience with AAW than any other keep on Trying and don't feel discouraged..AAW have been treated very badly their entire lives. Please take notice that AAW are the most Hated, and most stereotyped by the Media and most seem to believe it until they meet one. Try to understand what they are going through.
AfricanMale

Melbourne, FL

#3201 Jan 16, 2014
CIGAR FACE45 wrote:
<quoted text>Its a defense mechanism some sistahs use to run off a good blackman that they caint controll or abuse for the sake of it. Not all of them are like this. Only the obnoxious masculine ones who do hate blackmen say this stuff.They only tell this to the good blackmen out of jealousy.
Agreed..So true I see many of us Africans are happier with AAW so are Haitians like Rapper Future and Singer Jason DeRulo happier with an AAW and also others whose roots are not of America that are living the life with AAW so for anyone that hasn't had one is not doing something right because they are easier to please than Foreign Women.

P.S. If you have an AAW usually she will be on an average more educated than a Foreign Woman and is a go getter, she wont let you Fail and is always up to the task of taking care of her man and loves to strive for the best.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#3202 Jan 16, 2014
Just look at these Haters...Y'all are so Pathetic I put up another Video and guess what most of them aren't Famous except a Few proving that Most Foreign Men Prefer African-American Women. Proof that African-American Women are loved by Foreign Men Around the World and this Includes Indian Men, Asian, Hispanic, Hispanic/Latino, Italian,English, European, and African Men:

Level 2

Location hidden

#3203 Jan 17, 2014
Your right wrote:
<quoted text>I hear that not only african women but also african men hate african Americans in general because we have European descent most of us do. And they don't like anything that is not full black just like white people don't like anything not full white. Wonder why??
There are some jealous men on this Youtube Video that proves that African-American are preferred worldwide:
AfricanMale

Melbourne, FL

#3204 Jan 18, 2014
rndmprsn wrote:
I rarely think about African American women. I'm African.
Well u should because most foreign men prefer them and claim they are superior to u foreign women:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Tuffet 1,762,909
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min Firey Fellow 44 139,032
News Black candidate makes history as women advance ... 6 min Party With Farts 52
How come white ppl had so many diseases 26 min Blacks are inferior 42
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 35 min THX White Overlord 176
Does Kip's bottom lip "ebonically" bar him from... 44 min THX White Overlord 25
Blacks Claim Everybody but Nobody Claim Them (Jul '12) 1 hr T-BOS 8
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 40,833
If we got rid of the Negroes what would America... 3 hr KIP 72