Why are African, & African Caribbean ...

Why are African, & African Caribbean Women jealous of African-American Women?

Created by TruDru on May 1, 2013

1,695 votes

Click on an option to vote

Because they are more Beautiful

Because they are more successful

Because they are more Intelligent

all of the Above

no reason at all

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3117 Nov 15, 2013
JamaicanBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>
We Caribbean women don't want to be like no ugly, dirty, fat, and ignorant man-looking african american women so keep pon dreaming PSYCHO!!!!
Baldylocks is still on here talking shii lmao
youli88

Brooklyn, NY

#3118 Nov 18, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
It's jealousy because we get all the attention. But they need not worry about us stealing their men because most of us don't want foreigners.
It goes both ways most foreigners are not thinking about wanting AA. Who ever made this thread had nothing better to do. Africans and Caribbean women are too busy thinking about important things to waste their time and energy being jealous of AA women. I find AA women to be more jealous and have bad attitudes than foreign born black women.
Carri510

Houston, TX

#3119 Nov 19, 2013
youli88 wrote:
<quoted text> It goes both ways most foreigners are not thinking about wanting AA. Who ever made this thread had nothing better to do. Africans and Caribbean women are too busy thinking about important things to waste their time and energy being jealous of AA women. I find AA women to be more jealous and have bad attitudes than foreign born black women.
honey not even

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#3120 Nov 19, 2013
youli88 wrote:
<quoted text> It goes both ways most foreigners are not thinking about wanting AA. Who ever made this thread had nothing better to do. Africans and Caribbean women are too busy thinking about important things to waste their time and energy being jealous of AA women. I find AA women to be more jealous and have bad attitudes than foreign born black women.
That's A Big Fat Lie and just face it you foreign women try to put yourselves high above AA Women because u feel because of what u went through that they owe u anything. Foreign Men want Black Women: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T5EMGULVNKDCG... the reason why they do: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TCE2GHC99VQM6...

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3121 Nov 20, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> Baldylocks is still on here talking shii lmao
hey there Sexy what it is? Truth be Told Foreign Women has seen how much better for us you wonderful women are so they copy...search for Caribbean Housewives of South Florida...psst they wear weaves, & heavy makeup as well.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#3122 Nov 21, 2013
youli88 wrote:
Not true at all...by the way you all copy AAW often and try to get acceptance in the world like they already are getting.I notice how u foreign omen that start trouble always get on the African-American Forums for attention.
For other

Bellevue, WA

#3123 Nov 21, 2013
Reasons Why Big Cats Are Endangered
Loss of Habitat:

These creatures are losing more of their habitat every day. Deforestation is a major issue for tigers in India and jaguars in the Amazon. Agricultural expansion is also a major problem including the explosion of palm oil plantations in Indonesia.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#3124 Nov 21, 2013
ForeignerlovesAmericans wrote:
<quoted text>
hey there Sexy what it is? Truth be Told Foreign Women has seen how much better for us you wonderful women are so they copy...search for Caribbean Housewives of South Florida...psst they wear weaves, & heavy makeup as well.
all this fighting is wrong all kinds of black people need to stick together and help each other out. Black American women are beautiful and so are Caribbean women but the truth is everybody tries to copy us.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#3125 Nov 21, 2013
For other wrote:
Reasons Why Big Cats Are Endangered
Loss of Habitat:
These creatures are losing more of their habitat every day. Deforestation is a major issue for tigers in India and jaguars in the Amazon. Agricultural expansion is also a major problem including the explosion of palm oil plantations in Indonesia.
This can only serve as a Metaphor of us as Minorities in Today's Racist Society were we are Endangered and are Dying out. Africa Unity: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T9ESBIPOJA4VM...
Brown Girl in the Ring

London, UK

#3126 Nov 22, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> all this fighting is wrong all kinds of black people need to stick together and help each other out. Black American women are beautiful and so are Caribbean women but the truth is everybody tries to copy us.
Since when did AAW wear their hair in Chiney bumps?

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#3127 Nov 22, 2013
Brown Girl in the Ring wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when did AAW wear their hair in Chiney bumps?
WTH is a chiney bump???
Brown Girl in the Ring

London, UK

#3128 Nov 22, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> WTH is a chiney bump???
Your claims abt us imitating you have clearly been refuted. Lol

Level 2

Location hidden

#3129 Nov 22, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> WTH is a chiney bump???
Chiney means Chinese she is just another trouble making Caribbean Troll that wants to mess with your Head...she is only good for helping prove that this Thread is True because she is very addicted to this Page, and has yet to make a profile on here. Chiney Bump means that you have a Mixture of Chinese in your Ethnic Bloodline and I see many AAW with Asian Mixture such as Indian, Chinese, Korean, and even Japanese like Kimora Lee Simmons...BGITR is an Idiot and will not stop trying to seek attention. She is a Confused Caribbean in the UK seeking only White Men, and don't want AAW to be happy.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#3130 Nov 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Your claims abt us imitating you have clearly been refuted. Lol
lol! Gurl bye don't act like there is a tremendous difference between us most times people can't even tell us apart until you open your mouth with the super accent trying to get some attention

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#3131 Nov 22, 2013
ForeignerlovesAmericans wrote:
<quoted text>
Chiney means Chinese she is just another trouble making Caribbean Troll that wants to mess with your Head...she is only good for helping prove that this Thread is True because she is very addicted to this Page, and has yet to make a profile on here. Chiney Bump means that you have a Mixture of Chinese in your Ethnic Bloodline and I see many AAW with Asian Mixture such as Indian, Chinese, Korean, and even Japanese like Kimora Lee Simmons...BGITR is an Idiot and will not stop trying to seek attention. She is a Confused Caribbean in the UK seeking only White Men, and don't want AAW to be happy.
yep there are plenty of us that have Asian or native or white ancestry. Being Chinese and black don't automatically make you attractive lol!
Brown Girl in the Ring

London, UK

#3132 Nov 22, 2013
How dumb can you get? I never said anything abt one or the other being more attractive. The mere fact you had to ask the question only disproved the claim. More specifically chiney bumps is a hair style so dont listen to that fxckwit. We possess our own style, way of speaking and our own way of doing things. End of.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#3133 Nov 22, 2013
How dumb can you get? I never said anything abt one or the other being more attractive. The mere fact you had to ask the question only disproved the claim. More specifically chiney bumps is a hair style so dont listen to that fxckwit. We possess our own style, way of speaking and our own way of doing things. End of.
like I said there is no big difference

Level 2

Location hidden

#3134 Nov 22, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> like I said there is no big difference
Case Rested what a Lunatic she is anyways now I' am seeing that Latina Women are Jealous of AAW because they are stepping up their Game and are being loved, and admired by different cultures: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T641I929FER24... , but this Thread covered that...still why should they care when they are out like Eva Mendes and Salma Hayek chasing White Men and dissing their own Latino/Hispanic Men?

AAW are not the most Hated Women it is the opposite, BUT only in the Media they are promoted as Scum and the Foreign Women wanted it to stay that way with few of the foreign men that are afraid of being with an AAW.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#3135 Nov 22, 2013
Okay so why is it okay for Keshia Knight Pulliam to Date on African-American Men and her Parents are Both Jamaicans and she doesn't even acknowledge her Jamaican Caribbean Culture and Cares nothing about it, and acts as if she is African-American and not Caribbean? Lets see these Idiots Talk their way outta this one.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#3136 Nov 22, 2013
You aren't Caribbean then you dumb Nigglette..so stop fronting Chiney Bumps isn't about the Hair alone if you are Mixed with Chinese and have the Hair that is what that means...Stop trying to seek admiration from a Group of people you can't stand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,459,002
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 4 min AFRONAZI KILLER 1,255
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 6 min All Ears 4
Time Mag: TRUMP "Person of the Year" 7 min SanTHXa Claus 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 8 min Political_Atheis 50,709
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 8 min PolakPotrafi 84
CANCERS =most manipulative, lying, and thieving (Jun '12) 12 min Google girl 9
White ppl NEVER made it on their own! 4 hr ugly monkeys 51
no blacks allowed in this thread 5 hr Sicklecell Supporter 110
More from around the web