Why are African, & African Caribbean Women jealous of African-American Women?

Created by TruDru on May 1, 2013

1,228 votes

Click on an option to vote

Because they are more Beautiful

Because they are more successful

Because they are more Intelligent

all of the Above

no reason at all

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#3093 Nov 1, 2013
new updae a myth buster for AA Women!:

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#3094 Nov 1, 2013
Guess what ethnicity this Gorgeous Exotic Woman is?:

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#3095 Nov 3, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Let him be in his own world, I'm starting to think he is autism...
I enjoyed seeing the Puerto Rican Parade, but I must ask, why don't Boriquans celebrate with other Caribbeans during the Caribbean Parades in the Summer?

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3096 Nov 4, 2013
shamillah wrote:
*There's no time to hate nor envy* lol
That's telling'em queen and by the way--your photo is stunning..This Youtube Video Proves that OP's Theory Right as Foreign Women are no better than the Great African-American Women, and disproves any of the millions of Blasphemous Theory putting Foreign Women above AA Women:
this video is in realite to anyone here as all grounds of truthful facts are covered.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#3097 Nov 4, 2013
The Truth is Foreign men prefer AA Women and it is the AA Men that are to Blame because too many of them aren't man enough to handle these under appreciated, and often imitated Exotic Gems: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T5EMGULVNKDCG...

Level 2

Location hidden

#3098 Nov 6, 2013
Joshua wrote:
I'm a white and I can say East African women are surely some of the most beautiful people, I have a gorgeous Ethiopian fiancÚ she's smart, headstrong and independent. I've been to barbados,cuba trinidad, Jamaica and Saint Lucia and the Caribbean woman I've seen were sizzling. I don't really think african women or Caribbean woman are jealous of african american women. I don't see it.
AA Women beat caribbean, and african women here on this list the most beautiful black women of all-time: http://ashy2classy.net/2011/12/22/the-40-most... most foreign men in Europe have a total opposite way of think when comparing to you American Men over here.
Caribbean Honey

Brooklyn, NY

#3100 Nov 7, 2013
ForeignerlovesAmericans wrote:
<quoted text>
AA Women beat caribbean, and african women here on this list the most beautiful black women of all-time: http://ashy2classy.net/2011/12/22/the-40-most... most foreign men in Europe have a total opposite way of think when comparing to you American Men over here.
Yeah right! Keep dreaming! African American women look like the men they are trying to date..lol.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3101 Nov 7, 2013
Caribbean Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right! Keep dreaming! African American women look like the men they are trying to date..lol.
That's what I've been telling that idiot....That African American women look like men and most of them want to be men so why would we Caribbean women be jealous of man-looking, ugly, dirty, fat, uneducated, ignorant, welfare living African American women.

Level 2

Location hidden

#3102 Nov 7, 2013
Caribbean Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are so many of Foreign Men chasing after, Dating, Marrying, and having Kids with them? If they are so much inferior to the superperfect Caribbean Women why are y'all so worried about them and they ain't even checking you at all?

Y'all Dutty JonCrows look like Apes but who's checking who? If AA Women are that bad to you then they must be doing something right for your Caribbean Men don't want y'all argumentative cannibalistic inbreds!

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#3103 Nov 8, 2013
JamaicanBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I've been telling that idiot....That African American women look like men and most of them want to be men so why would we Caribbean women be jealous of man-looking, ugly, dirty, fat, uneducated, ignorant, welfare living African American women.
Go Home and Cry sore Loser looking like a Sick Pig on Crack..More and More AA Women are with Foreign Men just look at Jordin Sparks with a Hatian American, Keri Hilson was with a Jamaican now she is engaged to an African, Future another Haitian American RAPPER is expecting A Child with Ciara so it looks like your assed out now proving my point that AA Women are the most wanted over any else.
Caribbean Honey

Brooklyn, NY

#3104 Nov 8, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Home and Cry sore Loser looking like a Sick Pig on Crack..More and More AA Women are with Foreign Men just look at Jordin Sparks with a Hatian American, Keri Hilson was with a Jamaican now she is engaged to an African, Future another Haitian American RAPPER is expecting A Child with Ciara so it looks like your assed out now proving my point that AA Women are the most wanted over any else.
You're delusional..I don't even think you're a male...because African American men don't don't even want African American women.. You sound more like an ugly looking ape like African American woman who is hating and feel threatened by beautiful Caribbean women! You're angry and bitter! Take several seats! You're freaking lame!
Brown Girl in the Ring

London, UK

#3105 Nov 9, 2013
Caribbean Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You're delusional..I don't even think you're a male...because African American men don't don't even want African American women.. You sound more like an ugly looking ape like African American woman who is hating and feel threatened by beautiful Caribbean women! You're angry and bitter! Take several seats! You're freaking lame!
It's not so much us being hateful towards anyone, the truth is he cant get any kind of woman.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#3106 Nov 11, 2013
Flock u Caribbean Dummy and to Brown Girl in the Ring u still on my nutsack i don't think u will ever get it--get out much? I know u don't have a Life of your own, but I wont let you drag me down with your sorry behind..Why don't u get a profile on here since u frequent this page so much? Ugly ass Caribbean bytches that is why I can't stand y'all because y'all are so Damn Racist towards AA Women, and refuse to take a look in the Mirror and see how much uglier you all really look...ain't my Fault you ain't getting any despite the Fact that u never been to the US don't know any African-Americans, and live in another Country.

Y'all are just Hating because no one wants y'all Ugly Monkey @sses anymore and we want AA Women..for the last 3 Decades AA Women have Taken over and now y'all are Mad--so what do y'all do? Go to Europe and think that that will change the Scenario and yet it hasn't because AA Women are much more in Demand than the rest...when you spite others it comes back on you Times 10...Just think about it y'all are the one worried about AA Women and they ain't even thinking about y'all one bit...so who looks dumb now?

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#3107 Nov 11, 2013
Caribbean Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical predictable and was totally expected by you to pull this Crap...Y'all so wish I was a Woman don't you? What a cop out and it is the same Tactics over and over again by Trolls..Caribbean Dummy who are the ones sweating AA Women? You are! You call them names because you are Jealous that they are getting all the attention that y'all use to get and now you all try to Hate on and Bully them...y'all are the reason why I can't stand y'all @sses! Y'all think y'all all that and Bash others put them down to make y'all selves feel good and y'all can't even attain the level of popularity and success that they have. Face it y'all time is up and y'all are Mad...whaa whaa whaaa whaaaa crybabies mad cause you all cannot get your way anymore.
teffo

Europe

#3109 Nov 12, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>thanx hun
Dont thnk him ..he never said you he said carib women for all we know u could be the ugliest carib in the world..trying to console your self...
coretech

Europe

#3110 Nov 12, 2013
rndmprsn wrote:
I rarely think about African American women. I'm African.
U are lying ..your blog name does not even consist of a single vowel..proving that it ws written in seconds.......lying is wrong especially in writing

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#3111 Nov 13, 2013
Caribbean Women are the biggest Critics yet they are the biggest African-American Women wannabes...word has it that they want their own Real Housewives Franchise.
Cari

Houston, TX

#3112 Nov 13, 2013
I agree! they are!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3113 Nov 13, 2013
TruDru wrote:
Caribbean Women are the biggest Critics yet they are the biggest African-American Women wannabes...word has it that they want their own Real Housewives Franchise.
We Caribbean women don't want to be like no ugly, dirty, fat, and ignorant man-looking african american women so keep pon dreaming PSYCHO!!!!

Level 2

Location hidden

#3114 Nov 13, 2013
JamaicanBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>
We Caribbean women don't want to be like no ugly, dirty, fat, and ignorant man-looking african american women so keep pon dreaming PSYCHO!!!!
Are you that Bitter Jafakin Barbie Troll? The same Man looking AA Women is getting some from all the Flavours of the World and are the most wanted women are you mad because your Man went and ended up with one? Anyways have you heard of the Caribbean Housewives of South Florida so who is copying who? You Weave Wearing Apes have nothing to talk about anyways because y'all can't match them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AA Question Slave history????? 6 min wOw 78
why do irbw mostly date white men? 7 min BLACK -- FAMOUS 19
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min woodtick57 1,173,293
20 Things You May Not Know About Africa But Rea... 8 min Noir 4
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min Visitor 104,368
Kerry Washington 9 min Capree 13
black children sexually abused at the same rate... 9 min BLACK -- FAMOUS 11
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 10 min Ingwe Temujin 28,551
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 10 min Rip Chen Picket 202
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. 1 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 430
More from around the web