Why are African, & African Caribbean Women jealous of African-American Women?

Created by TruDru on May 1, 2013

1,140 votes

Click on an option to vote

Because they are more Beautiful

Because they are more successful

Because they are more Intelligent

all of the Above

no reason at all

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2971 Sep 29, 2013
Yes! Keep on hitting them with the Facts!

Level 2

Location hidden

#2973 Oct 6, 2013
African Vs. African-Americans Issue told by an AA Woman:

Level 2

Location hidden

#2974 Oct 6, 2013
Englewood wrote:
<quoted text>
"You guys?" Lmao really? Ok. That's fine, with Michelle Obama in the White House, Oprah as the 1st black female billionaire, and Mae Jemison, the first AA woman in space... "Others opinions outside the aa community" don't matter. AA women don't dropout of high school and are the most educated in the diaspora* so I'm not really sure why you felt compelled to tell a flat out lie.
Nia Long, Keri Hilson, and Kerry Washington are all dating, engaged or married to Nigerians and KH dated a Jamaican before her African, but why does that bother you? Janet Jackson is married to an Arab billionaire. I might be wrong, and it really doesn't matter to me but it seems like "foreign" black men are seeking out AA women exclusively. Hell, my sister who's only a high school principal is married to a Nigerian. Who really cares...except you. So now AA cant date and marry other black people because they aren't US born men? thats the dumbest shit i've heard in a while. I'm sorry, but you don't get to make that decision for us.
AA women were the 1st in space, 1st to create haircare lines sold around the world, 1st to reach billionaire status so yes we are proud of our accomplishments rightfully so. Please miss us with all those disgusting things you posted above because as YOU yourself admitted, YOU lived amongst those hoodrats and ghetto trash which also makes you.......ghetto trash. Above all you sound bitter and extremely upset with AA women, then you go on like the typical confused hypocrite and say Blacks as a collective will never unite, which is true with ignorant people like yourself.
Also, what is this "high horse" you speak of? LMAO looks like you think more of AA women than we do of ourselves. AA women KNOW that we're no better than our sisters around world. The fact that you say we "need to be knocked off our high horse" is just like WOW. You're really crazy. Your post is so divisive and contradicting and just all around hypocritical I am in disbelief.
They hate what they ant to imitate...Africans Vs. African-American issue is still going on:

also here: https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 2

Location hidden

#2975 Oct 15, 2013
lalastar wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're uneducated. Ever heard of slavery? If you did you will know about rape. It's estimated that 18% of their genes is white. Many will say that their mixed with Indian to get over the fact that their ancestors were raped.
Many of them could be upset that many of them are coming to America for a better life and are Marrying AA Women all of the Time. Not only that, but many born AAs are from Caribbean and African Parents.

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Brooklyn, NY

#2976 Oct 15, 2013
Many of them could be upset that many of them are coming to America for a better life and are Marrying AA Women all of the Time. Not only that, but many born AAs are from Caribbean and African Parents.

LOl migration come both ways and if people can come to America it is because they is something called Diplomacy .But I doubt you know about that since I never see a black ambassador. The white one always forget to mention you or when they do they say "stay away from black" . Even before we come here we knew to avoid you. lol

Labor market
In response to the question why they came to Aruba, the majority of the migrants
answered that they intended to settle permanently. However, this is only possible given the fact
that immigration is an option and the labor market provides sufficient opportunities for those who
come. The study found that migrants who came to Aruba started to work as soon as possible and
almost one third of those who came had already a job offer prior to their arrival.

Source : EXPERT GROUP MEETING ON INTERNATIONAL
MIGRATION AND DEVELOPMENT IN
LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN

You are powerless and can do sh!!!t about people coming here.

Caribbean people have TRAVELED the World even before african american were considered "human being" in they own so called country.

Caribbean man bangging titanic

http://newsone.com/2002878/joseph-laroche-bla...

before your 1960's movements hein

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas-Alexandre...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandre_Dumas

i am sure u saw the movies yes the great haitian guy
Many of his novels, including The Count of Monte Cristo, The Three Musketeers, Twenty Years After, and The Vicomte de Bragelonne: Ten Years Later were originally published as serials. His novels have been adapted since the early twentieth century for nearly 200 films

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Baptiste_Po...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Haitian

http://www.ghanatoghana.com/african-americans...

http://www.theroot.com/views/discomfort-afric...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michaelle_Jean

You come too late in a world too old
the gettho dammage your brain for too long .

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#2977 Oct 15, 2013
soup to goop wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an AA. We're the most hate, yet most imitated, regardless. lol So, yeah! ;)
It has now been proven that you AA Women are the most wanted at 85% over all other women a big change since the new millennium has began. So the most Hated Title comes with the territory.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2978 Oct 15, 2013
femmefatal wrote:
<quoted text>
Truthful oh yeah 72% of african women are single mothers abandoned baby mamas
A lot of the rest are single but not mothers
All kind of men in this world are not rushing in their arms I guessed.
72% of black kids being raised by single mothers facing high cost of living .... Dr Carroll
ABC NEWS

Lmao hunny please I am married to my Carribean man and all of his brothers are married to AA women also. We are currently pregnant with our fourth child and he wants six kids :). He is a great father and loves our family, my southern accent, my food and everything else about me. So sad you seem insecure :(. Men love confidence and out of all black women I can honestly say AA women are the most confident black women in the world despite all the hate recieved. It is a fact that if a single Carribean man migrates to the states he will not marry a carribean woman. The carribeans are small and not as diverse as the states. So when carribean men come here they are like a kid in the candy store.

Level 3

Location hidden

#2979 Oct 15, 2013
femmefatal wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time you see 99% of Caribbean men with their sexy, beautiful Caribbean wifes, girlfriends
72%+ single mothers African American women have a dream . Haha Reality is hard.
We have 1% leftover you can check on.
You seem jealous and mad that I love my carribean man? Lmao considering that there are more of us (AAW) than you your statistics mean little to nothing. Furthermore 72% are unmarried doesn't neccesarily mean single lmao. I know many women whom remain unmarried or simply engaged to their man because they are waiting to afford a big ceremony. You mad??

Level 3

Location hidden

#2980 Oct 15, 2013
Englewood wrote:
<quoted text>
"You guys?" Lmao really? Ok. That's fine, with Michelle Obama in the White House, Oprah as the 1st black female billionaire, and Mae Jemison, the first AA woman in space... "Others opinions outside the aa community" don't matter. AA women don't dropout of high school and are the most educated in the diaspora* so I'm not really sure why you felt compelled to tell a flat out lie.
Nia Long, Keri Hilson, and Kerry Washington are all dating, engaged or married to Nigerians and KH dated a Jamaican before her African, but why does that bother you? Janet Jackson is married to an Arab billionaire. I might be wrong, and it really doesn't matter to me but it seems like "foreign" black men are seeking out AA women exclusively. Hell, my sister who's only a high school principal is married to a Nigerian. Who really cares...except you. So now AA cant date and marry other black people because they aren't US born men? thats the dumbest shit i've heard in a while. I'm sorry, but you don't get to make that decision for us.
AA women were the 1st in space, 1st to create haircare lines sold around the world, 1st to reach billionaire status so yes we are proud of our accomplishments rightfully so. Please miss us with all those disgusting things you posted above because as YOU yourself admitted, YOU lived amongst those hoodrats and ghetto trash which also makes you.......ghetto trash. Above all you sound bitter and extremely upset with AA women, then you go on like the typical confused hypocrite and say Blacks as a collective will never unite, which is true with ignorant people like yourself.
Also, what is this "high horse" you speak of? LMAO looks like you think more of AA women than we do of ourselves. AA women KNOW that we're no better than our sisters around world. The fact that you say we "need to be knocked off our high horse" is just like WOW. You're really crazy. Your post is so divisive and contradicting and just all around hypocritical I am in disbelief.
Round of applause! Why all the hate. AAw are the standard of black women across the world. We were last out of slavery yet first for everything else. I am proud to be AA and proud to be married to my Carribean man with his sexy accent high ambition high paying job and the way he treats me like a queen. His song for me is Ricky Blaze - "just you and I". He doesnt dislike his native carribean women he like his brothers and friends just wanted something different which is an AA woman :)

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Victoria ,Trinidad and Tobago

#2981 Oct 16, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao hunny please I am married to my Carribean man and all of his brothers are married to AA women also. We are currently pregnant with our fourth child and he wants six kids :). He is a great father and loves our family, my southern accent, my food and everything else about me. So sad you seem insecure :(. Men love confidence and out of all black women I can honestly say AA women are the most confident black women in the world despite all the hate recieved. It is a fact that if a single Carribean man migrates to the states he will not marry a carribean woman. The carribeans are small and not as diverse as the states. So when carribean men come here they are like a kid in the candy store.
LOL the AA delusions on this forum will never stop will it? First of all idk why anyone would look at you as any kind of candy and second not even AA men wants you all, I find it entertaining of how you all get on here bragging about who wants you all blah blah when in reality its far from the truth and it entertains tf out of everyone. Seriously your single rate is the highest for a reason. When we go to the states we are like kids in a candy store? Yeah you are right when we see all the Latina, White, Asian ladies lol not AA. 9 out of 10 times when a Caribbean man is marrying a black women a Caribbean is preferred.

Yeah some Caribbean men intermarry with AA but you all are blowing it out of proportion but its to cure your notorious inferiority complex and obviously obsessed with us because your men cant put it down like us lol the flattery is appreciated tho

Level 2

#2982 Oct 16, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem jealous and mad that I love my carribean man? Lmao considering that there are more of us (AAW) than you your statistics mean little to nothing. Furthermore 72% are unmarried doesn't neccesarily mean single lmao. I know many women whom remain unmarried or simply engaged to their man because they are waiting to afford a big ceremony. You mad??
72% means men rarely marry you all lol. Ive heard many AA men say they sleep with you all until they make it lol and I mean hey look at the the NBA,NFL etc its quite obviously true. Another thing is Idk why you think AA women are so diverse to Caribbean ones when we have our share of caramels, darkies,redbones etc same ol thing. Both Caribbean and AA females have been represented in world media for years yet you act as if its only AA. Actually you all act like you are everything when you all aren't. We have also influenced your community in many ways stop acting like you all are Gods or something

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2983 Oct 16, 2013
This has got to be the funniest thread I've came across. Why should we be jealous of american black women when they have man problems? lol here in the UK caribbean men date interracially and you do not see us complaining because we simply do not have man problems however american black women have maybe hundreds of websites and get on the tv crying about their men and now begging for attention from other men. Most of the caribbean black men I know that lives in the america have nothing good to say about american black women this thread is so stupid on many levels

Level 2

#2984 Oct 16, 2013
Emprezz wrote:
This has got to be the funniest thread I've came across. Why should we be jealous of american black women when they have man problems? lol here in the UK caribbean men date interracially and you do not see us complaining because we simply do not have man problems however american black women have maybe hundreds of websites and get on the tv crying about their men and now begging for attention from other men. Most of the caribbean black men I know that lives in the america have nothing good to say about american black women this thread is so stupid on many levels

AA's just have an inferiority complex and a constant need to compete with everyone or try to make themselves look better than everyone. 400 years of slavery + segregation days + being at the bottom in one of the richest countries in the world will fck up minds lol smdh
Cyrus V

Manassas, VA

#2985 Oct 16, 2013
Keron_S wrote:
<quoted text>
72% means men rarely marry you all lol. Ive heard many AA men say they sleep with you all until they make it lol and I mean hey look at the the NBA,NFL etc its quite obviously true. Another thing is Idk why you think AA women are so diverse to Caribbean ones when we have our share of caramels, darkies,redbones etc same ol thing. Both Caribbean and AA females have been represented in world media for years yet you act as if its only AA. Actually you all act like you are everything when you all aren't. We have also influenced your community in many ways stop acting like you all are Gods or something
Y'all have done not a single thing for the Afro-American community so miss us with that. We don't jack your styles, we don't even claim some carribean nationalities like you guys do when when trying to be accepted by the AA community.
Talking about we still ahead of you, Idc if we're in the richest country, we deal with the hand we were given

Level 2

#2986 Oct 16, 2013
Cyrus V wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all have done not a single thing for the Afro-American community so miss us with that. We don't jack your styles, we don't even claim some carribean nationalities like you guys do when when trying to be accepted by the AA community.
Talking about we still ahead of you, Idc if we're in the richest country, we deal with the hand we were given
Look welfare fool. Marcus Garvey,Louis Farrakhan and many others were quite influential to the AA community. Many of Hip Hop early artists were Caribbean actually Dj Kool Herc is the pioneer of it. You all dont jack our style? lol you know that new craze in the AA community called 'twerking"? well that dance have been done for years in the dancehall community. Trust me none of us want to be accepted by the AA community you all are not anyone for people to want acceptance from lol knock off the delusions
Cyrus V

Manassas, VA

#2987 Oct 16, 2013
Keron_S wrote:
<quoted text>
Look welfare fool. Marcus Garvey,Louis Farrakhan and many others were quite influential to the AA community. Many of Hip Hop early artists were Caribbean actually Dj Kool Herc is the pioneer of it. You all dont jack our style? lol you know that new craze in the AA community called 'twerking"? well that dance have been done for years in the dancehall community. Trust me none of us want to be accepted by the AA community you all are not anyone for people to want acceptance from lol knock off the delusions
Look starving begging salvation army fool..Those people you mentioned only played a very tiny role in present day AA culture, if they even played any role. Farrakhan? I bet you can't pull up a link where that dude ever called himself carribean. He knows who butters his bread and it ain't you guys.
Twerking isn't a new craze it has been going for along time in the AA community. It was just recently it was picked up by mainstram white media. It originated in central Africa from the makossa and mapouka dancers not the Carribean dancehall. So yes that ain't your style. Even your folks said it here, carribeans icons are barely recognizable to us, buT you all know of the international world class status of AA icons.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2988 Oct 16, 2013
Keron_S wrote:
<quoted text>
AA's just have an inferiority complex and a constant need to compete with everyone or try to make themselves look better than everyone. 400 years of slavery + segregation days + being at the bottom in one of the richest countries in the world will fck up minds lol smdh
So True!!!

Location hidden

#2989 Oct 16, 2013
Keron_S wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly

Location hidden

#2990 Oct 16, 2013
Keron_S wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL the AA delusions on this forum will never stop will it? First of all idk why anyone would look at you as any kind of candy and second not even AA men wants you all, I find it entertaining of how you all get on here bragging about who wants you all blah blah when in reality its far from the truth and it entertains tf out of everyone. Seriously your single rate is the highest for a reason. When we go to the states we are like kids in a candy store? Yeah you are right when we see all the Latina, White, Asian ladies lol not AA. 9 out of 10 times when a Caribbean man is marrying a black women a Caribbean is preferred.
Yeah some Caribbean men intermarry with AA but you all are blowing it out of proportion but its to cure your notorious inferiority complex and obviously obsessed with us because your men cant put it down like us lol the flattery is appreciated tho
Keron Everything you speak is the truth....These AA's are living in a fantasy world!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2991 Oct 16, 2013
JamaicanBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Keron Everything you speak is the truth....These AA's are living in a fantasy world!!!
I've got the Jamaica forum as my Topix home page, but there doesn't seem to be much going on there, other than ads for chicken pills.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 min Ben YISRAEL 6,216
Was Jesus or Mohammed black ? 9 min African AE 250
When Black Women Is Out In Public..... 10 min Diva 55
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 10 min Loulou 120,926
Proof that blacks are screwing up america.... (Jul '07) 12 min truth 43
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 12 min Truth 725
found out white girl i been wanting likes black... 16 min Gargantos 29
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 56 min race card blacks ... 299
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 2 hr Yaya 136
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••