Why are African, & African Caribbean Women jealous of African-American Women?

Created by TruDru on May 1, 2013

1,305 votes

Click on an option to vote

Because they are more Beautiful

Because they are more successful

Because they are more Intelligent

all of the Above

no reason at all

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2946 Sep 22, 2013
Blaq American Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's whatever, but as far as this thread and this entire forum, there is no Black Unity.
I, personally, don't discriminate when it comes to men. I always said I would marry an African, as long as he's progressive and a Christian.
To me, it seems like they have the best sense of morality and family values.
There can be unity but not everyone will agree you can go here and maybe we can come up with some ideas if you like: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T9ESBIPOJA4VM...

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Silver Spring, MD

#2947 Sep 23, 2013
Rosewanda wrote:
I don't get why Africans and African Caribbeans would be jealous of African Americans. They are all the same group. They are all black.
African American women by being abandoned by they own men are lonely in front of their computers.It is not easy, nice and socially correct for 72% of black kids being raised by the mothers only. These women are solo , and to escape this sad and rude reality , and looking for men of course they imagine things about African and Caribbean women. They think is going to be easy to come and pick up the men while trashing the women .But it is not working first their bad reputation from their own country media. Then African and Caribbean men love their women no matter what.
I feel sorry for aaw they are stuck with this 72% very high number. But trashing other black women and lying about them won't bring them any man.
They can have some left overs .

Level 1

Silver Spring, MD

#2948 Sep 23, 2013
kerry wrote:
didn't know they where jealous of one another visit http://www.talkithere.com
We are not jealous of them it is African American women that are desperated for men , love relationship. 72% of them are single mothers left alone with difficult black kids to raise. They imagine it was going to be easy to have African and Caribbean men. But sorry our men do not want them either.

NBC NEWS
Blacks struggle with 72 percent unwed mothers rate
By Jessy Washington the Associate Press.

ABC NEWS
Black single mothers are Biggest impediment to Progress
August 2013
Huffington post
Essence magazine
Newsone
Madame noire etc...
All talking about that shame .

They can not drop that 72% number. It might be a curse I do not know.
Well Kerry I have to go in Connecticut for shopping because 2 beautiful Caribbean ladies getting married. Can you beleive how beautiful the dresses are in Connecticut????

Level 1

Silver Spring, MD

#2949 Sep 23, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
Loving my carribean man!
Every time you see 99% of Caribbean men with their sexy, beautiful Caribbean wifes, girlfriends
72%+ single mothers African American women have a dream . Haha Reality is hard.
We have 1% leftover you can check on.

Level 1

Silver Spring, MD

#2950 Sep 23, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
Very truthful and informative posts you have made.
Truthful oh yeah 72% of african women are single mothers abandoned baby mamas
A lot of the rest are single but not mothers

All kind of men in this world are not rushing in their arms I guessed.

72% of black kids being raised by single mothers facing high cost of living .... Dr Carroll
ABC NEWS

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#2954 Sep 24, 2013
Blaq American Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's whatever, but as far as this thread and this entire forum, there is no Black Unity.
I, personally, don't discriminate when it comes to men. I always said I would marry an African, as long as he's progressive and a Christian.
To me, it seems like they have the best sense of morality and family values.
That's what's up I can see why you women are so hated on y'all see something y'all want or need and you all seize it..I love women that take charge...I see many Black Americans and some Caribbeans making comments on this Africa Unity Page..I hope you go here ad don't give up either on trying to unite for it is for a greater cause: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T9ESBIPOJA4VM... this the Page I was trying to put up so you can go there, and throw a comment on there.
Black and Proud

United States

#2955 Sep 24, 2013
So this is where we're at as a black race? We was once a proud race but now we're beefing about which black group is better?

Now wonder the pale skins is sitting back laughing at us. All of this hating between us black people, is no need for them to get their hands dirty.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Victoria ,Trinidad and Tobago

#2956 Sep 25, 2013
Wayne X wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the highest IR dating in the world. 50% of carribean mean are married interracially in the uk. I'm pretty sure it is close to that number in the states.
You know what is funny? is that most of the people that live in the UK of Caribbean origin are Jamaican. Since when do Jamaica or Jamaicans count for the entire Caribbean people? They're one friggin nationality. Its obvious most of you on this forum only know of Jamaicans (which is typical of foreigners) and act like you are posting facts about Caribbean people when its really about Jamaicans. Get some better education before you all post seriously.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#2957 Sep 26, 2013
Black and Proud wrote:
So this is where we're at as a black race? We was once a proud race but now we're beefing about which black group is better?
Now wonder the pale skins is sitting back laughing at us. All of this hating between us black people, is no need for them to get their hands dirty.
No one but mostly African-American Women seem to care for African Unity. This will continue to be an Issue as this is also as True as White Women envious of African-American Women: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TKKJRD7E246BG...

This is another Positive Thread so let's see who wants solutions. How we can stop being Jealous, Divided, and resentful towards AAs because we are not at their level we are own level and we should love one another.

Why isn't anyone seeing positive threads like this one?: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T6LLKL5AV5S1M...

Level 1

Brooklyn, NY

#2958 Sep 26, 2013
JamaicanBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%.
I love this caribbean hairstyle I will try to copy barbados women to do my hair soon.

http://www.nationnews.com/articles/view/mccra...

http://www.google.com/imgres...

sweet

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Haitian

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

There is only one thing you can do about the Caribbean and its people :LOVE THEM

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/public-ad...

http://www.billdeblasio.com/news/in-the-press...
browny

United States

#2960 Sep 26, 2013
lol

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#2961 Sep 27, 2013
Great Exotic Actresses 67 of the most Beautiful Goddesses with Real and Fake Hair:

In natural Hairstyles: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

African-American Woman with Natural Long Hair: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#2962 Sep 27, 2013
AA Woman with no Makeup:
#t=101
Level 2

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2965 Sep 28, 2013
LMee wrote:
<quoted text> Honestly I don't know where you're hearing all this crap from. First of African American is not a race it's an ethnicity! Most people outside of AA look at you guys as the bottom. Most of you women don't know how to act, fighting each other is a part of your life, as well as having kids at young ages, dropping out of high school and the list goes on and on.. I lived around you guys I've seen it! You guys are so desperate! You didn't even want any foreign man until your black men started leaving you for Latinas and white girls. I've been around other races of guys and most of them say they just want to get with an AA girl for sex and things in relation to that, because you guys are a lot more easy! Anyway I'm not here to bash you guys but someone needs to knock you off your high horse! And one more thing, I don't think the black race will ever progress with all this bullshit! We're always tearing each other down rather than building each other up like other races do. Look at the big picture and stop being so damn ignorant!
"You guys?" Lmao really? Ok. That's fine, with Michelle Obama in the White House, Oprah as the 1st black female billionaire, and Mae Jemison, the first AA woman in space... "Others opinions outside the aa community" don't matter. AA women don't dropout of high school and are the most educated in the diaspora* so I'm not really sure why you felt compelled to tell a flat out lie.

Nia Long, Keri Hilson, and Kerry Washington are all dating, engaged or married to Nigerians and KH dated a Jamaican before her African, but why does that bother you? Janet Jackson is married to an Arab billionaire. I might be wrong, and it really doesn't matter to me but it seems like "foreign" black men are seeking out AA women exclusively. Hell, my sister who's only a high school principal is married to a Nigerian. Who really cares...except you. So now AA cant date and marry other black people because they aren't US born men? thats the dumbest shit i've heard in a while. I'm sorry, but you don't get to make that decision for us.

AA women were the 1st in space, 1st to create haircare lines sold around the world, 1st to reach billionaire status so yes we are proud of our accomplishments rightfully so. Please miss us with all those disgusting things you posted above because as YOU yourself admitted, YOU lived amongst those hoodrats and ghetto trash which also makes you.......ghetto trash. Above all you sound bitter and extremely upset with AA women, then you go on like the typical confused hypocrite and say Blacks as a collective will never unite, which is true with ignorant people like yourself.

Also, what is this "high horse" you speak of? LMAO looks like you think more of AA women than we do of ourselves. AA women KNOW that we're no better than our sisters around world. The fact that you say we "need to be knocked off our high horse" is just like WOW. You're really crazy. Your post is so divisive and contradicting and just all around hypocritical I am in disbelief.

Level 2

#2966 Sep 28, 2013
Nia Long is American born to Trinidadian parents. No AA are not the most educated in the diaspora the U.S. census shows different and the grpahs have been already posted. Fail.

Level 2

#2967 Sep 28, 2013
Wayne X wrote:
<quoted text>
It would serve you better to go ask the UK government all these questions. They were the ones who posted the study not me. So don't shoot the messenger.
well do your research better before running off with rubbish

Level 2

#2968 Sep 28, 2013
*graphs

Level 1

Location hidden

#2969 Sep 28, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>lol im not hating ...it seems like anytime i speak my mine im so called hating or trolling u guys dnt look better than me face it..get a clue.And u people always claim u mixed so u guys dnt like being blk anyways self hating turds
I know you're uneducated. Ever heard of slavery? If you did you will know about rape. It's estimated that 18% of their genes is white. Many will say that their mixed with Indian to get over the fact that their ancestors were raped.

Level 2

Location hidden

#2971 Sep 29, 2013
Yes! Keep on hitting them with the Facts!

Level 2

Location hidden

#2973 Oct 6, 2013
African Vs. African-Americans Issue told by an AA Woman:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animosity towards Blacks cost USA its Superpowe... 3 min Lbino 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Karma is a_______ 1,223,238
Black people 5 min Racism 54
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 7 min Cheech the Conser... 994
It took a sistah to lock up dirty cops! now ima... 10 min Cigar Face21 37
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 11 min Loulou 469
96% are braced for Summer Riots 18 min Ammunity 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 45 min Trouble 118,115
Who's gonna win? Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Maywea... 1 hr Sadbuttrue 70
Freddie Grey Another Dead Thug 1 hr coretta 33
Why do I hate white people so much? 3 hr Lisa Ann 68
More from around the web