created by: TruDru | May 1, 2013

African-American

1,134 votes

Why are African, & African Caribbean Women jealous of African-American Women?

Click on an option to vote

• Because they are more Beautiful
  • Because they are more successful
  • Because they are more Intelligent
  • all of the Above
  • no reason at all
Comments
2,521 - 2,540 of 3,298 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 14

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#2921 Sep 18, 2013
Keron_S wrote:
<quoted text>
Upset because AA lost Blaq honey? Lol blame Wayne for proving Caribbean to to be doing better than AA with his own graphs. Go ahead and kick a tantrum its you that is obviously emotional just like I said before. What is with the serious hate comments? You hate us more than those rednecks huh well we do not care. My people is beating you in your own rich country. Proud of them. Joke is on you all. Have a good day. Dont get a heart attack.
I'm NOT exactly sure how you measure success but success is measured by the amount of corporations you own in America. Since Caribbeans are coming to America, it doesn't seem like they own too many major corporations of their own thus you not really doing better than AAs. Success on an individual level is not success for a group of PPL.
Someone

Paradise, CA

#2922 Sep 18, 2013
mainly because they keep thinking about the false perceptions of blacks on BET and turn a blind eye to middle class black neighborhoods.

this is my last post here
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#2923 Sep 18, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>you have already proven your inferiority to our AA cousin Tribe. They been through much more disadvantages than we have because they had to work their way up from not being able to learn to Read in the Past they were more oppressed than our ancestours in the Caribbean,
Yo IVigga fall back with that bullshyt you talking, duke. WTF you talking about?? AAs have not been through much more disadvantages than other black, sir- they live in AMERICA. You talking like AAs been the only blacks denied to read or right, dummy, it was the case for all slaves.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#2924 Sep 18, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text> AAs whether we like them or not..Much of our Money and Income that contributes to our Success comes directly from AA
IVigga what in the FCUKING HELL are you talking about??

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#2925 Sep 18, 2013
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>Yo IVigga fall back with that bullshyt you talking, duke. WTF you talking about?? AAs have not been through much more disadvantages than other black, sir- they live in AMERICA. You talking like AAs been the only blacks denied to read or right, dummy, it was the case for all slaves.
You a Liar you White Bigot Haitian/Levites were the 1st to free themselves from Slavery so they had more opportunity than AAs to be independent on their own..The Dominican Republic has the best economy in the Caribbean and as a so-called Hatian-Levite you would have known that.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#2926 Sep 18, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>
You a Liar you White Bigot Haitian/Levites were the 1st to free themselves from Slavery
KAPOW!
http://memoriapoliticademexico.org/Efemerides...

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Victoria ,Trinidad and Tobago

#2927 Sep 18, 2013
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>IVigga what in the FCUKING HELL are you talking about??
Dont even bother with him. He realizes his dotish thread is dying so he tries to post more rubbish to hype it back up.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#2928 Sep 18, 2013
I still to this day stand by my theory and still want to promote African Unity not Division as I see many AAs do as well..Surprise most AA Women love foreigners, and not only that they want Unity...African-Americans are known around the World as the most Advanced Group of all Cultures and I didn't say that so please watch the Video to see what Indians really think about AAs as an AA Preacher reveals that Indians are in fact descendants of Ancient Black Africans:

FYI: Did I fail to mention that African-Americans founded Liberia in West Africa?

African-Americans in Africa as more AA : http://www.youtube.com/watch...

AA Woman in Africa Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch... she even Travels to the Caribbean I have Talked with her online and she too wants African Unity.

African Male isn't on here anymore Gee I wonder why as he has more important things to do as he has an African-American Wife: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

African and Caribbeans Hating on AAs made by AfricanMale: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

AfricanMale states his Plea to stop hating AA Women and says he is Married to one: http://www.youtube.com/watch... at 3:28 he says he is Married to an AA Woman yes most Foreigners do prefer AA Women and his AA Wife cooks for him.

I look nothing like him and this Proves that I'am not him--However you all Bullied him so much he says he wont comeback here anymore.

@Blaq American Queen I will find my African Unity Thread because at least AAs care to do it and not my Fellow Caribbeans because none care to come there except Mary_M whom I respect as well, but she doesn't know that even though we don't always agree.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#2929 Sep 18, 2013
Keron_S wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont even bother with him. He realizes his dotish thread is dying so he tries to post more rubbish to hype it back up.
You don't have anything good to say and your negative BS Theory has already been disproved so Gwey! Run your sorry Dividing lame Racist self back to obscurity where u came from. You hate the Truth and you speak nonsense while all my Facts have been Solid!
TRUTH

Atlanta, GA

#2930 Sep 19, 2013
It's a shame how y'all let these pink devils bate you in to hating one another, a real damn shame!!!

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#2931 Sep 19, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
It's a shame how y'all let these pink devils bate you in to hating one another, a real damn shame!!!
Well, the OP has part of the fault here.
Dontcallmebaby

Hurst, TX

#2932 Sep 19, 2013
AmberEbony wrote:
Wow,why would beautiful African and Caribbean women be jealous of us,Africans and african carribean are beautiful,intellegent,sexy(no homo) they have got it all,I have friends that are African,carribean ,and Jamaican and I'm African American,and we get along greatly,I love my fellow black women from all parts of the world:)
The OP just trying to create division and play against each other, that's all!! See right thru your messy game!!
Brown Girl in the Ring

UK

#2933 Sep 19, 2013
Pls just let this die. I strongly suspect he's trying to reignite this thing again after not getting a response for a whole day and has now resurfaced as the "truth"
Anon

New York, NY

#2934 Sep 20, 2013
Blaq American Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans are the SHYT, and they know it:) That's why they're so mad lol
Topix has a worldwide following. When whites or near whites like you say derogatory things about Black people, they make no distinction between the nationality of the Blacks. Since they are global in their campaign on this open forum, the response must be global. Like it or not Topix is as much an AA forum as you are a Black female.

Your last sentence in the post I am responding to could be taken literally, and would be by people not acquainted with the dialect. The interpretation could be you are informing that Americans are SHYT, and they ( Americans ) know it and that is why they (Americans) are so mad.

I 'very been away for a week, and careless speech is more evident.

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

A Diamond

#2936 Sep 20, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix has a worldwide following. When whites or near whites like you say derogatory things about Black people, they make no distinction between the nationality of the Blacks. Since they are global in their campaign on this open forum, the response must be global. Like it or not Topix is as much an AA forum as you are a Black female.
Your last sentence in the post I am responding to could be taken literally, and would be by people not acquainted with the dialect. The interpretation could be you are informing that Americans are SHYT, and they ( Americans ) know it and that is why they (Americans) are so mad.
Read over your post, you're the one using improper grammar, and saying something that looks like part of another language.

I'm not going to stoop to your level Anon, because God is the head of my life and He's who I answer to. It's not worth it to tell you or anyone else off and then live with the guilt.

FYI: I have no significant amount of white blood in my gene pool. I'm 3/4 Black American and 1/4 Taino. I'm clearly a Black girl.

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

A Diamond

#2937 Sep 20, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>
You need not apologize to no one Blaq American Queen because as you can see these Losers have no intention of showing any respect to any American Born Citizen. I' am considered to be the Benedict Arnold of African-Caribbeans anyway for telling the Truth on what it is. You see we as Caribbeans look down on anyone that isn't from the Caribbean and we consider America and everyone in it to be Evil and will be Burned. Their new weapon they have to diss AAs are that their American Born Children are doing better than AAs and what they fail to mention is that 90% of them Marry AAs many Caribbean Women Marry AA Men as well the best example is American Born Sheryl Lee Ralph and her Father is AA, and her Mother is Jamaican so technically since that is the case that makes her an AA more than a Caribbean and besides like I said she is Born in the States. All of the Contributions to Success of any Foreigners are because AAs are the Highest Consumers or their Products. I can shutdown any BS Theory that they may bring up to try to upstage AAs. As any idiot can see if they have an Eye to see with is that AAs are currently at the Top of all Social Ladders than any other Group, and they had the greatest uphill Battle than any other Group that had to suffer through Slavery...so these Trolls spend their every waking moment of their life to make themselves feel better so they come on the Thread and use weak insults and they are not going to quit until they have completely broken your Spirits. Their made up Facts cannot beat the Truth on what is really out there these facts are very True.
1. Many Africans do in fact love African-American Women and have them on top of the best Women Ranking this Thread AA Women are loved by many different men: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TR5L70HHI82CE...
2. We Caribbean Men often Marry AA Women and have Children with them, but we do it in Secret as we were told as Children that all AA Women are bad--so I will be the first to admit that we were all taught as Children that AA Women are the Enemy, and to only Love our own Women, and perhaps maybe be with African Women
3. We all know that AA Women love all men and want unity with all Africans and other Ethnic Groups but we Caribbeans believe in self Independence, and Self Reliance
AA Statistics are more Positive than these Liars been telling you check this site: http://blackdemographics.com/
Well it's whatever, but as far as this thread and this entire forum, there is no Black Unity.

I, personally, don't discriminate when it comes to men. I always said I would marry an African, as long as he's progressive and a Christian.

To me, it seems like they have the best sense of morality and family values.
Rosewanda

Stockton, CA

#2938 Sep 20, 2013
I don't get why Africans and African Caribbeans would be jealous of African Americans. They are all the same group. They are all black.

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

A Diamond

#2939 Sep 20, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing, I didn't say the WHOLE Topix, just the African-American section. There's other forums available, but for some reason white people and others like you choose to infest THIS one.

Now why do you think that is??

And if I said, "Americans (we) are the -----, and they know it, that's why they're so mad." & the predicate was describing the noun, it would have been WORDED differently. Only a foreigner whose first language was not English could make that mistake.

The pronoun would have been WE (Americans) and not THEY.(YALL)

Such as, "Americans are the --- and we know it, that's why we're so mad."

I'm not stupid. You're trying to push my buttons but my intellect, even at my age, can't be easily beat. If I don't know something, I'll just shut up until I do.
kerry

Leland, NC

#2940 Sep 21, 2013
didn't know they where jealous of one another visit http://www.talkithere.com

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

A Diamond

#2941 Sep 21, 2013
kerry wrote:
didn't know they where jealous of one another visit http://www.talkithere.com
So are you the moderator of that site?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AA BM Should Really Go Back To Africa and Here'... 3 min sassyntrashy 109
Marvel Comic's Superhero:Black Panther movie is... 3 min Sick White Evil D... 16
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min flack 1,101,436
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 8 min Carly HI YAH 4,985
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 11 min Enough 2,386
Michael Brown Sealed His Own Fate 13 min Gremlin 10
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 13 min Gargantos 120,531
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 14 min Sick White Evil D... 3,562
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 3 hr Phoenix Ascended 68
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••