Why are African, & African Caribbean Women jealous of African-American Women?

Created by TruDru on May 1, 2013

1,252 votes

Click on an option to vote

Because they are more Beautiful

Because they are more successful

Because they are more Intelligent

all of the Above

no reason at all

Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#2860 Sep 16, 2013
Wayne X wrote:
<quoted text> Like Blaq honey said the AAs ghetto would be middle class in your countries. Not to talk of AA communities like Hillcrest or Ladera Heights, that would be heaven for y'all.
Get the fcuk outta here. You wanna talk about heaven? The caribbean is paradise, dude. This is my country

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#2862 Sep 16, 2013
Wayne X wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all I needed to know.
But we can build one if we wanted to; affluent caribbean people are scattered and mixed with other affluent folks, you talk as if we couldn't do it- it's easy dude- if rich caribbean millionaires decided to allocate a section with their peers, then they could do, it..it's not some dam remarkable act, just wasn't a priority.

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Silver Spring, MD

#2863 Sep 16, 2013
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>Anpil moun dim que le yo pran avion pou yo vwayaje Ayiti, yo we se plus blan nan avion lan que noir. Gin gwo bagay ki pral fet laa. Min yap eseye pran peyiya. Amerikin sa yo pa kon anyen de moun etranje non, yo konpran se yo ki plus bon noir non monde la..LOL, muin retem ri.
Blan yo gen bon nen yo santi lor ak petrol.
Tout ca ki bon se pou yo. Men gen moun sk peyi ki vreman fatigue ak yo

Noir amerikan pa kon anyen nan anyen .

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#2864 Sep 16, 2013
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>Anpil moun dim que le yo pran avion pou yo vwayaje Ayiti, yo we se plus blan nan avion lan que noir. Gin gwo bagay ki pral fet laa. Min yap eseye pran peyiya. Amerikin sa yo pa kon anyen de moun etranje non, yo konpran se yo ki plus bon noir non monde la..LOL, muin retem ri.
What is that language?
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#2865 Sep 16, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
What is that language?
Haitian creole

Level 2

Victoria ,Trinidad and Tobago

#2866 Sep 16, 2013
Wayne X wrote:
<quoted text>
Awful attempt at deflection. We were talking about communities and you go on to mention luxuries in your nation like I ever said they didn't exist. Face it Americans (including AAs) have a high standard of living compared to Trinis. Sht isn't even close.
No AA do not have a higher living standard than Trini's like I said in your dreams. I gave you a list of our luxuries because in your mind you think we are dirt poor and very unfortunate. We are a developing country. We have the same ol stuff like you all. We are doing pretty good in our island and also your own country lol what a blow I know.

If you ever been to Florida Trinidad looks the same except we drive on the other side of the road and of course the accent and racial make up is different. The houses look the same and the palm trees makes it even more similar. I even posted a Trinidadian real estate site

Level 5

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#2867 Sep 16, 2013
Wayne X wrote:
<quoted text>
Awful attempt at deflection. We were talking about communities and you go on to mention luxuries in your nation like I ever said they didn't exist. Face it Americans (including AAs) have a high standard of living compared to Trinis. Sht isn't even close.
Well, you get that standard thanks to whites, most caribbean islands had to progress by themselves.

Level 2

#2871 Sep 16, 2013
Wayne X wrote:
<quoted text>
The US has the third highest standard of living in the world and Trinidad didn't even make it top 50. A min. wage worker here would live real good in your Islands. Maybe your family is living big, but you're not the average Trini.
Wow man you are still going arent you? The U.S is the third richest with a 72% white population lol Your white counterparts live better than your community on average and not a single graph will show different. You live in one of the richest countries but yet foreign black immigrants are on par or even better than you all in your own country but you want to talk crap to us. Sit down somewhere with that nonsense.

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2872 Sep 16, 2013
Keron_S wrote:
Didnt an East Indian girl name Nina Davuluri just win Miss America? Who says a Latino cant win president when they are even becoming the highest minority? Lmfao the stupidity on here.
So true Keron!!!! People should never say Never!

Level 2

#2874 Sep 16, 2013
Wayne X wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? I don't care the percentage of whites in this country. AAs did NOT come here willingly. And according to those studies Asians Immigrants earn more than whites. Still that doesn't change the facts that a minimum wage working AA would earn more than a lot of professionals in Africa and the Carribeans.
PS..There is no more influential minority group in US than AAs.
Honestly it seems like you cannot even read your own graphs that you posted. I'm not even going to repeat again. Dream on.

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2875 Sep 16, 2013
Keron_S wrote:
<quoted text>
Wayne lets face it you lost stop trying to twist it around when it was you posting your embarassing graphs thinking you were doing something and you better do your research on my island Trinidad because just like I told Blaq honey. We have Subway, KFC, Ruby Tuesday, Pizza Hut and most of your restaurants and we also wear the same brands of clothes and shoes as you all do. Our theatres are equivalent to your AMC's etc. Our mall Trincity looks like any American mall. We have Francis Shoe Locker all over the island which carries the same shoes as your Footaction, Footlocker. Most of us live comfortably some are just greedy for more money or want a change of scenery so they go to the U.S.
So true.
Brown Girl in the Ring

UK

#2877 Sep 16, 2013
Its been an interesting debate.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#2878 Sep 16, 2013
Wayne X wrote:
<quoted text>There is no more influential minority group in US than AAs.
AAs don't have influence on shyt. You have influence on pop culture and entertainment- that's it...not on important things. If you have influence, i'd like to see you get justice for the black Africans that are being lynched in libya, if you have influence i'd like to see you make your government give you reparations like they gave the Indians, Japanese, and jews.
AAfirebeauty

United States

#2879 Sep 16, 2013
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>AAs don't have influence on shyt. You have influence on pop culture and entertainment- that's it...not on important things. If you have influence, i'd like to see you get justice for the black Africans that are being lynched in libya, if you have influence i'd like to see you make your government give you reparations like they gave the Indians, Japanese, and jews.
I see you're still dumb and stupid. What a retard.
AAfirebeauty

United States

#2880 Sep 16, 2013
I disappear for months only to come back to see the same mumbo jumbo which proves you're just jealous of AAs and the influence we have on the world. While I was out making money,you coconut monkeys were still on topix lying about AAs as if it would get you out of your miserable situation. You're still in the slum plus dumb. The end.
Brown Girl in the Ring

London, UK

#2881 Sep 16, 2013
AAfirebeauty wrote:
I disappear for months only to come back to see the same mumbo jumbo which proves you're just jealous of AAs and the influence we have on the world. While I was out making money,you coconut monkeys were still on topix lying about AAs as if it would get you out of your miserable situation. You're still in the slum plus dumb. The end.
What job could that be it doesnt allow you to read up or respond while commuting to and from home?

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

A Diamond

#2883 Sep 17, 2013
All BLACK AMERICANS!!

I suggest to you that we exit this thread, despite the baiting, and leave the ignorant buffoons to their own devices.

They're all hater illegal immigrants anyway who hate Americans-so what great person doesn't have haters?? Everybody hates America who isn't from here!!

The more I read, the more I'm convinced that they're JEALOUS!! Yeah, that's right I said it!!

No American accused them of being jealous, but they're steadily trying to prove how worthy they are, let them argue amongst themselves?? Why grace them with our presense??

From now on, no more unity talks! Let them continue to swim and hitch hike over here and talk like that and see won't they end up even more dazed and confused!!

& Keron you're a bitch for arguing like that with a female, you over-emotional narcissistic ass negro!!

I guess when you visited here, you couldn't afford to get out the ghetto yourself, b/c that's your mindset!!

Like I said before, you hang around trash too long YOU START TO STINK!!

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

A Diamond

#2884 Sep 17, 2013
Brown Girl in the Ring wrote:
<quoted text>
What job could that be it doesnt allow you to read up or respond while commuting to and from home?
Don't worry about it, obviously you don't have one!!!
Brown Girl in the Ring

London, UK

#2888 Sep 17, 2013
Blaq American Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it, obviously you don't have one!!!
If you say so!

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

A Diamond

#2889 Sep 17, 2013
tropical gyal wrote:
<quoted text>
So true Keron!!!! People should never say Never!
& Bitch you need to STFU, you never have nothing important to say besides licking someone else's!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Phoenicians (black or white)? (Oct '08) 4 min Curious Me 561
Now Obama wants to disarm America 5 min X-TREME BIAS 9
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 6 min African AE 5,359
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min African AE 108,812
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 11 min Loulou 214
How do you explain WHITE FOLKS JOINING ISIS AN... 12 min X-TREME BIAS 15
What Gang Is Biggest Where You Live? (Apr '09) 13 min Riskie westside R... 189
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 23 min Glimmer 31,120
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 29 min African AE 1,287
All women prefer white men 1 hr gargantos 2,501