created by: TruDru | May 1, 2013

African-American

1,109 votes

Why are African, & African Caribbean Women jealous of African-American Women?

Click on an option to vote

• Because they are more Beautiful
  • Because they are more successful
  • Because they are more Intelligent
  • all of the Above
  • no reason at all
Comments
2,461 - 2,480 of 3,299 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 17

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

femmefatal wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I need african american women???? They can not fix they own problem and they have a lot. Before America I have lived and visited other countries and speak different languages fluently. I am a very well educated After I finished to work for the United Nations (using my language skills) my ambition is to work as a Secretary or Minister in the haitian government. Traditionally the smartest and educated haitian think like that .(It is also a way they become rich quickly). No I wont have to wait 200+ years to become a leader in my own country . No I won't be vote for the first time.
I am glad the haitian government it staying away of fake friends that destroyed the country in the past ex: france, canada, usa etc.
Venezuela is the country that help and Invests the most in Haiti .Petrocaribe hellooooo
We also have good relationship with cuba ,brazil etc and their is more than one billion chinese that showed interests to become CUSTOMERS to our oil, gold, uranium , diamonds and the other shits we have under grounds just like they did with nigeria for example.it is about time for haiti to have more than cultural relationship with china Beijing and open an embassy. Haitian people are the only ones outside of africa to belong to the African Union.Despite all we love and support them.
No haitian are too strong, too proud, too black to independent to be jealous of anybody.
You really think a fine ass , educated, sexy and light skin haitian Caribbean will leave all her privilege to be jealous of a loud, fat, ghetto, abandoned baby mama, lesbian by obligation , oppressed, and crying trayvon martin's mother , african american gorilla??????????
lol! So you just googled some info to post ROTFLABAO!!!! You are Not Haitian dear first you claimed Jamician then Latin now HAITIAN ?? Did anybody else notice that?? You are a TROLL you ain't foolin nobody!!!

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Keron_S wrote:
<quoted text>
My opinion do not count but yet you are replying to every last one of them with great emotion right? Lol
You are a high school dropout, you are not fooling anyone. How do I want to be Latin? Yeah I will wait for an illogical explanation for that one.
it's actually fun to talking to you it's just entertainment for me! Not emotional at all just see stupidity based on stereotypes! Now I'm a high school drop out??? Lol please get some new material Hun it's boring!! Right just like you are in college YEAH RIGHT??? More like a community college lol!! First you start off talking about how black caribbeans prefer white and Spanish women then you jump in a post about Latinos that didn't concern you! Any poster that dogs black Americans you make best friends with them Yet you never say anything about their racist comments! Do you hate your African heritage or something ??? hypocrite

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Perth Amboy, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> well in Chicago the Hispanics are STILL at the bottom of the barrel it depends on what city! Most jobs here you need to be legal and speak English. People that are college educated normally have learned Spanish so they qualify for those bi lingual jobs not to mention those bi lingual jobs require that you READ AND WRITE proper Spanish not just speak it and if that Hispanic person has not had education in Spanish they can't get the job as well. But I will admit this is how some Hispanics do it they get a 3 bedroom apt and put 2 bunk beds in each room so 12 people or 14 live in one apartment they work and save their money! Not to mention how can you say blacks are at the bottom when you have to leave your country or island to move here! Be your best in your OWN country until you fix Mexico or take back Puerto Rico then you are still at the bottom
Living in america and being oppressed is not a lifestyle .However I have met latinos people that have lived and worked here save the money and go back to they country to open business like what they called "tiendas "in places like central de abastos the biggest market in Mexico city. These people will retired wealthy. Even though america stole California time ago and even african American live in the biggest economy in the world they have nothing to say about mexican.why??? bcoz with all the money they supposed to have they could only form a country poorer than Brazil (6th economy) and equal or poorer than mexico 11th economy in the world.(Not counting the oil not exploited in the gulf of Mexico yet).But african American are too oppressed, too coward, too dependent to have a country by themselves. Booooooooo even Kosovo is independent boooooo oooooo

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Victoria ,Trinidad and Tobago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> it's actually fun to talking to you it's just entertainment for me! Not emotional at all just see stupidity based on stereotypes! Now I'm a high school drop out??? Lol please get some new material Hun it's boring!! Right just like you are in college YEAH RIGHT??? More like a community college lol!! First you start off talking about how black caribbeans prefer white and Spanish women then you jump in a post about Latinos that didn't concern you! Any poster that dogs black Americans you make best friends with them Yet you never say anything about their racist comments! Do you hate your African heritage or something ??? hypocrite
Nope you obviously care and your posts are no doubt emotional lol. Where is the racist comment? Ive yet to see it maybe its on another thread but its not on this one by that femmefatal person. UWI is not a community college but nice try.

And typical of you all when you all lose your arguments against us you then say we are not proud to be black,sellouts and the crying starts. You really think Im supposed to take up for AA after you say my country is dirt poor and you all pretend that you're so much better than us when your country is 72% white? What does my African heritage have to do with this now? Yeah after you have been talking loads of rubbish about black Caribbean folks on this very thread you are not the one to talk.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Keron_S wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me give you some advice. Atleast get yourself a GED instead of embarrassing yourself alright? There is nothing more embarrassing than being the citizens of the richest country in the world but immigrants go to your country and do better than the average lazy AA thats why you all get mad. The common insults are "Why are you here? Go back to your poor country" or "Stop taking our jobs" lol why? Because you all are just vex
immigrants are at the bottom of the barrel because they migrated according to you but I guess so is Obama's immigrant black side his Kenyan father lol. You seriously do not realize how dumb you sound I actually feel sorry for you. Carry on
I agree with you 100%.

Level 1

Perth Amboy, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> lol! So you just googled some info to post ROTFLABAO!!!! You are Not Haitian dear first you claimed Jamician then Latin now HAITIAN ?? Did anybody else notice that?? You are a TROLL you ain't foolin nobody!!!
You are shocked bcoz of all the information and u saw haitian and most Caribbean don t give a damn about AAW . People are now focused on asia and the reserves of trillions of dollars they can get on loans and grants . America now in decline and crisis is almost forgotten by the World .we are seeing another light ,we are excited about another future. Sorry but your time has passed . North Korean' s president can do shi for weeks and nothing happened except for John Kerry to go to china and bring him the money. America getting weak only persecuted small countries Libya, Syria everyone??? La bete est trop vielle.
I never claimed any thing you assumed and that was stupid .but yes I traveled a lot, can speak French and Creole as an authentic haitian . Sakpase ti bouzin.....

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Blaq honey wrote:
TROLL alert JAMAICAN BARBIE IS FEMMEFATAL that's her new name LMBAO!!
Keron is so right...You are a dummy. How can I be Femmefatal?
Even a blind person could tell we are totally different you stupid dunce! You need EDUCATION BAD!!!!!!!!!!

Level 2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Wayne X wrote:
U.S.-born blacks have a slighty lower rate than West Indians immigrants of dropping out of high school; 19.1% and 19.3%, respectively."
"%32 of of US born blacks have a high school or GED, compared with %30.6 West Indians."
http://www.epi.org/page/-/BriefingPaper298.pd...
I wonder where there wealth comes from,we beat 'em in education. And we definitely run entertainment and sports. It just don't add up.
Look here man. Half of West indian immigrants in the U.S are illegal. Foreign diplomas also do not count in the U.S many times and I know because I have family that has happened to. They had a Trinidadian diploma but had to get an American GED. Alot of entertainers are Caribbean background. No one watches your lame sports called Football that is really handball or your Basketball except Americans. Most of the world likes Soccer (real football) and Cricket. Try again

Level 1

Perth Amboy, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

JamaicanBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Keron is so right...You are a dummy. How can I be Femmefatal?
Even a blind person could tell we are totally different you stupid dunce! You need EDUCATION BAD!!!!!!!!!!
Someone please call 911 hahahaha the girl need to be put in cage.Elle est enragee , enfoiree !!!!!!! Loca, Pendeja, desubicada!!!!!!
But thanks to let her now we are different and your French is not as good as mine.hahahahah.
Maybe she never went out of her chicongo ghetto . She can come to New York or travel to another interesting place to meet refined, educated, multitalented , polyglotes and beautiful Caribbean and African women representing their countries right here in the United Nations and in the world.

Talking about chicongo I have to read the last part of the serie "Save Ours Sons" it is coming from the Ebony magazine. Very sad to read for black boys growing up in America. Very sad.

Level 2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Also why do black americans have a higher unemployed rate than foreign blacks in your very same graph? Lol wow

Level 2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Why do foreign blacks have a lesser poverty rate than american blacks? Wayne you fckd up posting this lol you better read your stuff better before posting

http://www.epi.org/files/page/-/BriefingPaper...

Level 2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

No doubt the average Caribbean and African is doing better than the average AA in their own country America. Case closed, thanks Wayne X.

Level 2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Wayne X wrote:
http://www.cis.org/node/3876
More recent study for you Mar 2011. Read and weep almost half of black immigrants live in poverty compared to 26% of AAs.
After you post and embarrass yourself you scramble for something to contradict it right? Live around a Caribbean/African community you will know better. We in fact do better than AA.

Level 2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Wayne X wrote:
<quoted text>
That was actually what I wanted to post. Alright name the affluent Carribean and African communities. Cuz what the world sees is far different when we take a peep at your communities, they are the most impoverished.
Wayne read your second graph again LOL. The foreign black countries listed on the immigrants sections are really Jamaica, Haiti then they just have Caribbean. The poverty rate for native black(AA) are 27.8 but the foreign born is Jamaica 12.4, Haiti 23.7, Caribbean 19.4 and their kids are hardly different.

Caribbean also have a higher household average and median income and also higher home ownership rate. Now go scramble for another graph I know you will.

Level 2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

The Caribbeans that are actually legal and count on the U.S census still has a lower in or near poverty rate than the native blacks. Caribbean 46.2 with their children and native blacks (AA) 51.3 with their children. I am too done lol
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

femmefatal wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad the haitian government it staying away of fake friends that destroyed the country in the past ex: france, canada, usa etc.
Venezuela is the country that help and Invests the most in Haiti .Petrocaribe hellooooo
We also have good relationship with cuba ,brazil etc and their is more than one billion chinese that showed interests to become CUSTOMERS to our oil, gold, uranium , diamonds and the other shits we have under grounds
They like to throw that "poorest nation in the western hemisphere crap every chance they get. Haiti was the richest colony in the world for a reason. We always had resources, thats why America kept interferring in our business making sure we never have agood leaders. Our oil reserves is larger than venezuela's. The word is getting out, Many Haitians are learning of all the wealth in our land, listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Wayne X wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea that's not what I asked. We were talking about affluent Carribean and African communities and I said you should name some. And don't act brand new, you comparing the few elite Africans/Carribean who can afford a plane ticket to the entire AA collective. Like Blaq honey said the AAs ghetto would be middle class in your countries. Not to talk of AA communities like Hillcrest or Ladera Heights, that would be heaven for y'all.
Wayne lets face it you lost stop trying to twist it around when it was you posting your embarassing graphs thinking you were doing something and you better do your research on my island Trinidad because just like I told Blaq honey. We have Subway, KFC, Ruby Tuesday, Pizza Hut and most of your restaurants and we also wear the same brands of clothes and shoes as you all do. Our theatres are equivalent to your AMC's etc. Our mall Trincity looks like any American mall. We have Francis Shoe Locker all over the island which carries the same shoes as your Footaction, Footlocker. Most of us live comfortably some are just greedy for more money or want a change of scenery so they go to the U.S.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

femmefatal wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claimed any thing you assumed and that was stupid .but yes I traveled a lot, can speak French and Creole as an authentic haitian . Sakpase ti bouzin.....
Anpil moun dim que le yo pran avion pou yo vwayaje Ayiti, yo we se plus blan nan avion lan que noir. Gin gwo bagay ki pral fet laa. Min yap eseye pran peyiya. Amerikin sa yo pa kon anyen de moun etranje non, yo konpran se yo ki plus bon noir non monde la..LOL, muin retem ri.

Level 2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

AA's ghetto is Trinidadians middle class lol in your dreams.

http://www.zfbhomes.com/4a_listings.php...
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Wayne X wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea that's not what I asked. We were talking about affluent Carribean and African communities and I said you should name some.
Who the fcuk cares? There are no "affluent caribbean communities", it's not necessary. Rich caribbeans reside in wealthy neighborhoods,if they chose to establish an affluent community of their own kind, they can do it, sir- there's no need for one- rich folks live in upper class areas along other rich folks, and many of them are caribbeans.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••