Why are African, & African Caribbean ...

Why are African, & African Caribbean Women jealous of African-American Women?

Created by TruDru on May 1, 2013

1,695 votes

Click on an option to vote

Because they are more Beautiful

Because they are more successful

Because they are more Intelligent

all of the Above

no reason at all

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Victoria ,Trinidad and Tobago

#2758 Sep 14, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you believe I am a troll, I am going to give you a little Trini test. If you are not a troll using a proxy, you should be able to answer in less than 5 minutes, but I'll give you an hour. Google wouldn't help you much. If you refuse to answer then you are suspect lol
What are Bravo, Bravo, Pollard and Ramdin famous for?
What does "talk nah" mean and who used these words to whom?
Who is Sparrow, what precedes his name?
What is Jean and Dinah? Who made it famous?
Which famous Trini has the initials KPB? What is the full name?
What are mamaguy and sou-sou?
What is the activity called that Trinis dress up and play during carnival?
Lol so yuh mudda cvnt post dotish questions fuh meh after ah dun log off & gone tuh play football in de savanna but expect meh tuh answer in 5 mins as if people doh come off topix dey does just sit dung all blasted day waitin tuh blag. Yuh relly want tuh know who is ah flippin trini dred?

Bravo brothers, Polard, Ramdin is cricketers smh

Talk nah? lol seriously? its a common everyday talk everybody does use that word and its used when telling someone to say something or if someone is talking rubbish with nothing to back it up & Dinesh did get some spotlight for it if thats who you are talking about but everyone uses it and always have before I was even born.

Calypsonian Mighty Sparrow? Smh

Sparrow chune Jean and Dinah?lol wtf

Famous Trini with initials KPB? lol wow de flippin prime minister. I spoke about her recently on this same thread & no I'm not even going to say her full name smh except for hul yuh mudda cvnt

Mamaguy is when you are trying to fool someone
Sousou? Lol my mom is always in one

What is de ting that Trinis does do wen we in costume jumpin up in ah band fuh carnival? Mas yes ah does play every year with Tribe.

P.S. Go find something better to do instead of trying to confuse the whole thread and make everyone call each other white. I'm a 26 yr old man from south, San Fernando to be exact so dont ask anymore stupid questions. Troll no doubt.

Level 2

#2759 Sep 14, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> you don't speak for ALL island men just like I don't speak for ALL Black Americans! I also know that many black women in this country have husbands from the islands so whateva!!! Don't tell me to chill you throw insults I'm gonna defend myself I have every right too
You do remember my post where I clearly said there is AA/Caribbean couples right? If you would reread the posts you would know. I even have 1 cousin that was married to an AA & the other has an AA babymother but married a white girl. I spent 3 months in NJ last summer & was with a few AA girls but west indian men are not sorting after you all, its not our dream to go to america and marry AA girls. I never said there is zero Caribbean/AA couples what a dumb conclusion to make. Run along.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#2762 Sep 14, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a fked up troll. and stop your nonsense about Ja women.
You're aren't JA, but an African-American female or male, trying to find other groups of black women in the diaspora to be and fit like you.
You no clue where JA is located, other than hearing about Bob Marley.
You vile stupid AA troll.
Oh Really and you know this Because? I guess you must know where I live heard me Talk or watch me Cook to assume that I' am African-American you are another Troll that just got here, but I wont stoop to your Ignorant Level as you do have your Location Hidden so that proves alone that you words have no Validity.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#2765 Sep 14, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> I never get tired of putting people in their place especially non Americans who swear that they know so much about a country they don't even live in
Exactly that person is a new Troll and their Location is Hidden they just keep on springing up out of nowhere don't they so this Thread must have hit a Nerve of Truth and they are upset about that now...I not ashamed of my Caribbean Heritage, but I wont make up Lies to make it seem as if it is perfect either. I believe in unity with African-Americans for we are all one People and we all Rode on the same Ships, but got off on different Ports!

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#2766 Sep 14, 2013
myniki813 wrote:
why are we still arguing ? we all realize that trudru is an idiot right and that we are descendants of bible people ? so we shouldn't be arguing anymore. although black unity may not exist,black understanding of each other and acceptance of cultures can. i never meant any of the things i said about AA's,i was just in a disgusted mood after reading comments on this and other threads. that trushit is something else. coming here to divide us. its no wonder blacks are in a rut. its so easy to tear us apart. perhaps the internet and me-die-a is more harmful then we think...remember, we are all blacks and should stop hating ourselves. its okay to not like another black person,after all we can't all automatically love each other just because of race, every race hates each other.but we should not hate each other because of the blackness. that is self hatred. we no matter what are closer then we think....don't let other races get involved. that's how you divide,conquer...AND destroy !!! that's why blacks who date out hate them,selves and have horrible lives. god never wanted us to mix with others.but we disobeyed and are now paying the price. but not for long. the year is 2013...the pain and misery, shall soon come to an end my people. ;D African,Caribbean,and american. we have already won many battles,and may be struggling a little today,but will soon win the war !!!!! the evil ones will not win. hear me trushit ?!!! you and your demon brethren will lose !!!!!!!!!!o'
Make sure you read all of your comments and see how hypocrytical you are your comments say one thing--then you say such hateful things about me because I struck a nerve Truth hater..I was the First to say that we are Israelite descendants of the Bible and yeah thanks for acknowledging me so much because I' am the ish infinity times better than you name calling punk behind could ever be because you claim to believe in GOD yet you call another person the s-word so you are the Demon that have some really serious Issues...Your problem isn't with me it is with yourself! PLEASE GO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST!

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#2767 Sep 14, 2013
Brown Girl in the Ring wrote:
You sad fuckwit i was born here. Like i said before we are a much travelled ppl because of our location and being a smaller country we have a greater exposure to a variety of cultures. Now get back in your box.
UK is mostly a Gay and White Ruled Country, and not only that more of you there Marry out than African-American Women..Why don't you show your Face since you still in love with me and as for myself I think outside the Box Dumbbroad stay in your Ring and get knocked out ho!

Level 2

#2770 Sep 14, 2013
myniki813 wrote:
<quoted text>what are you 2 talking about ? did you type like that, in a western accent on purpose ? that's funny,brilliant,and interesting i must admit.... are you even black ? XD
A trini will understand and no it was trini and standard english which we learn the standard here in school. Fool was trying to quiz me if Im trini with a dumb attempt. Am I black?*sighs* myniki813 you are strange sometimes lol
Unique2

Macon, GA

#2771 Sep 14, 2013
American black women....them be tha best ones.

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2776 Sep 14, 2013
Keron_S wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol so yuh mudda cvnt post dotish questions fuh meh after ah dun log off & gone tuh play football in de savanna but expect meh tuh answer in 5 mins as if people doh come off topix dey does just sit dung all blasted day waitin tuh blag. Yuh relly want tuh know who is ah flippin trini dred?
Talk nah? lol seriously? its a common everyday talk everybody does use that word and its used when telling someone to say something or if someone is talking rubbish with nothing to back it up & Dinesh did get some spotlight for it if thats who you are talking about but everyone uses it and always have before I was even born.
Famous Trini with initials KPB? lol wow de flippin prime minister. I spoke about her recently on this same thread & no I'm not even going to say her full name smh except for hul yuh mudda cvnt
What is de ting that Trinis does do wen we in costume jumpin up in ah band fuh carnival? Mas yes ah does play every year with Tribe.
P.S. Go find something better to do instead of trying to confuse the whole thread and make everyone call each other white. I'm a 26 yr old man from south, San Fernando to be exact so dont ask anymore stupid questions. Troll no doubt.
You're obviously 100% trini..who would doubt that?
Anon

New York, NY

#2777 Sep 14, 2013
Keron_S wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good, you scored 90%. You are a genuine Trini, and not a troll using a proxy server. Now carry on smartly.

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2778 Sep 14, 2013
myniki813 wrote:
<quoted text>what are you 2 talking about ? did you type like that, in a western accent on purpose ? that's funny,brilliant,and interesting i must admit.... are you even black ? XD
That's trini talk girl..don't you know? And keron was right to go in like that!
jps

Richmond, VA

#2779 Sep 14, 2013
No one is jelous of anybody. This is bull
Anon

New York, NY

#2780 Sep 14, 2013
tropical gyal wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously 100% trini..who would doubt that?
I did ma'am. The Internet abounds with fake people, but Keron is genuine Trini with contrary views, and a mouth to match. Where I am from the elders would have cleansed his mouth with carbolic soap long before he became an immature 26.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#2781 Sep 14, 2013
myniki813 wrote:
<quoted text> maybe we aren't at the top of the barrel,but i would rather be low down then be cursed in hell after death like the white devils. and i know not all whites are like this,but most of them are still at the top of society oppressing us and everyone else non-white.
You talking nonesense, most white people are good; the ones responsible for slavery and oppression are a small minority of the white race and their descendants. Blacks on the other hand can be just as evil, like this dude who shot and killed an innocent baby in his stroller last week

http://nypost.com/2013/09/06/cops-bust-pa-gan...
Anon

New York, NY

#2782 Sep 14, 2013
myniki813 wrote:
What he typed was funny and interesting, but not brilliant. He is Caribbean from Trinidad, but you asked a very good question: Is he Black? Trinidad is a land of several racial types - Black, Indian, Portuguese, Anglo White, Spanish, Chinese and Creole, and people who are a combination of these groups. There are even some Syrian Arabs there. He doesn't come across as someone Black.
Anon

New York, NY

#2784 Sep 14, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>
You are funny Irrelevant, and your words have no meaning or substance..do you think I would waste Time with a Pitiful Pathetic Whining Loser that nobody cares about and guess what many of my Fallow Caribbean Women have regretted it, and are running hard for White Men and I have good AA Women taking care of me--you can keep on Arguing and playing with yourself when you see Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, or LeToya Luckett better yet why don't you watch Tika Sumpter and Crystal R. Fox on the Haves and the Have Nots and lighten up...You obviously need therapy!
You are white. The arrogance and sense of entitlement is revealing. Speaking of therapy, I wonder what is a white man who isn't a loser doing on an African American forum on a Saturday evening. Shouldn't you be eating a pound of rear steak at one of the many steak houses, or eyeing skimpily clad waitresses at Hooters? Yet here you are openly lusting after Black women. Stop the obsession Wrangler-Joey, or is it Gray December?

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#2785 Sep 14, 2013
myniki813 wrote:
<quoted text>I talk truth. no of course not all are the same,everyone is different.the ones i know are lovely, but whites are still oppressing everyone and causing the world's problems. and hiding allot of history on top of that. while raping other countries children and stealing resources and culture... we blacks need to go against evil whites not the good ones or each other...
Exactly! You claim to have been on Religious sites then continue with the Cursing--You babble on about me even when I haven't been on here for a Few Days so how is obsessing over me going to help you? Now after trying to preach your false Doctrines about Unity then you go back to saying Crap--you got Busted again with your Babble and repeat my name so many times and using the same Curse word along side it again you are truly a Lame-o then you accuse me of being other people on here..and then you restate the obvious...Do yourself and the World a Favour go back to Elementary School because everyone on here can see Past your Bull..What Religion are you? Satanism? Answer yourself this one too how is Obsessing over me going to help your Theory if u ever had one in the first Place? You claim to hate AA Women yet you are on this Forum and then you can also jump on this one as well and vent your Anger of them just being themselves: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TVNDLHEBI0J3H...

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2786 Sep 14, 2013
Keron_S wrote:
<quoted text>
You do remember my post where I clearly said there is AA/Caribbean couples right? If you would reread the posts you would know. I even have 1 cousin that was married to an AA & the other has an AA babymother but married a white girl. I spent 3 months in NJ last summer & was with a few AA girls but west indian men are not sorting after you all, its not our dream to go to america and marry AA girls. I never said there is zero Caribbean/AA couples what a dumb conclusion to make. Run along.
lol! You don't realize that you make statements then try and sugarcoat them later! Did I say that it's Afro-caribbeans men's dream to Marry AA women?? No but you said that black American women are the bottom of the barrel that statement Alone is really mean and bogus!! Unattractive women are at the bottom of the barrel and somebody still gets them pregnant and marries them all the same! then you try to always insult at the end of your comment you have a pattern! I've come to the conclusion that you are just a mean dude!! Now you run along and eat some beans and rice

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#2787 Sep 14, 2013
I' am on several African Unity Threads yet non noticed and been on them for a long time so let's see if anyone comes on this one?: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TTITVTP2B0Q0N...

This is my new Thread and I already made an attempt to take the first step to unite Africa of all Diaspora here it is very new: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T9ESBIPOJA4VM...

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#2788 Sep 14, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You are white. The arrogance and sense of entitlement is revealing. Speaking of therapy, I wonder what is a white man who isn't a loser doing on an African American forum on a Saturday evening. Shouldn't you be eating a pound of rear steak at one of the many steak houses, or eyeing skimpily clad waitresses at Hooters? Yet here you are openly lusting after Black women. Stop the obsession Wrangler-Joey, or is it Gray December?
Prove it I' am these Guys because I just had an Argument with that redneck WranglerJoey who wants to wipe us Blacks off the face of the Earth funny you never said anything when I was fighting with JamaicanBarbie who is now exposed and was siding with him..I eat Jerk Chicken, Curried Chicken, Boiled Bananas, and geez what is up with you Troll dummies that are sprouting up out of nowhere? You have no Account but you Parade as if you even know what is going on...I can tell that I' am doing something right because you are now on here seeking my attention. You talking about me on here on a Sabbath when you are one here talking nonsense? I like it when a Hater loses an Debate they try to say you are someone else and try to look legit when they are not in their right minds. Keep on sticking your own foot in your Mouth as everytime you converse with me the more stupid you look.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Jews will not replace us!" 2 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 123
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min BlueFlag 1,660,522
Blacks hate facts! 14 min Jake 20
Does RACE Trump Gender? 19 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 15
Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson SLAMS Black "Christ... 19 min Gunnery Sgt Hardin 21
I'm Mostly White And I Just Found Out That I'm ... 24 min JonJ76543 3
Blacks contribute nothing to America economically 27 min Mike 46
News School Segregation: The Evil of a Racist Nation 48 min el rey de los cam... 71
Is this KIP? 58 min I M WHITE 91
Why are WW leaving WM for us Kings? 1 hr Jake 39
Poll Why Do Trolls HATE Black Beauty?? (Aug '08) 4 hr Marcus Washington 166
More from around the web