Partial list of Afronazi failure

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Barros Serrano

United States

#1 Jul 6, 2012
Afronazi BS has been thoroughly punked & debunked every time they have attempted their culture-vulturism in here. Over the months we have seen the following proven true, and Afronazi racist supremacist claims demolished.

Topix Afronazis have had to cry over the following (a partial list only):

Most Moors were non-black Berbers
West-Central Africans are part Homo heidelbergensis
Hannibal was not black
Greek civilization was based mostly on European antecedents
Civilization is older in SE Europe than in Egypt
The original Europeans were not black
The original Chinese were not black
The Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years
The Phoenicians were not black
The Hebrews were not black
Judaism did not originate in Egypt
The Celts were not black
The Vikings were not black
There is NO evidence of Africans in precolumbian America
Civilization did not diffuse to the world from Africa
Modern black people are not like the “original man”
Lower Egypt was predominantly Eurasian even in predynastic times
The Sumerians were not black
The Etruscans were not black
The Moors did not “civilize” Europe
The Dravidians were not African

And there are others. Afronazis have been punked & debunked at every turn by those of us with a REAL education and real knowedge.

Yet, they're too stupid to know not to bring that idiotic fantasy culture-vulture crap into here where we will continue to demolish their every racist assertion.

AFRONAZIS = proven idiots

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Barros Serrano

United States

#3 Jul 6, 2012
Yes, observe now how the Afronazis are all having nervous breakdowns, due to the thorough punking & debunking they've received on so many issues... in fact on every one!

I'm getting a lot of attention in here, as they hysterically try to counter all the truth with which I have pummeled them, but I can't take credit really. Jeff and Curious consistently post the actual studies which destroy all Afronazi nonsense. They're doing the hard work. I know the material, and know what the literature says, but I don't have access to all the citations, so I'm talking from memory of all that I've read.

But those 2 post the quotes right in the faces of the Afronazis, and thereby give me access verbatim to the studies to which I'm referring but can't cite.

So, don't nobody give Barros all the credit for all the Afronazi blood and body parts you see laying around this forum... I'm just the one with the biggest mouth.
Yep I said IT

Detroit, MI

#4 Jul 6, 2012
Most Moors were -black Berbers
Hannibal was very black
Greek civilization was very black
Europeans were very black
Civilization in Egypt existed long before there was a SE Europe
The original Europeans were very black
The original Chinese were very black
The Maghreb has been predominantly Black for over 30,000 years
The Phoenicians were very black
The Hebrews were very black
Judaism did originate in Egypt
The Celts were very black
The Vikings were very black
There is evidence of Africans in precolumbian America
Civilization did diffuse to the world from Africa
Modern black people are very like the “original man”
The Sumerians were very black
The Etruscans were very black
The Moors did “civilize” Europe
The Dravidians were very African
Barros Serrano

United States

#5 Jul 6, 2012
Yep I said IT wrote:
Most Moors were -black Berbers
Hannibal was very black
Greek civilization was very black
Europeans were very black
Civilization in Egypt existed long before there was a SE Europe
The original Europeans were very black
The original Chinese were very black
The Maghreb has been predominantly Black for over 30,000 years
The Phoenicians were very black
The Hebrews were very black
Judaism did originate in Egypt
The Celts were very black
The Vikings were very black
There is evidence of Africans in precolumbian America
Civilization did diffuse to the world from Africa
Modern black people are very like the “original man”
The Sumerians were very black
The Etruscans were very black
The Moors did “civilize” Europe
The Dravidians were very African
Completely wrong. Redo, and resubmit by Monday or you'll receive a failing grade.
Barros Serrano

United States

#6 Aug 21, 2012
And the Afronazis continue to be punked & debunked.

You can see how badly they've been exposed as meshugunah by their current hysteria... comical really.
troll patrol

Wilmington, DE

#7 Aug 21, 2012
Ok i'll bite what is your deal with us?
Barros Serrano

United States

#8 Aug 21, 2012
troll patrol wrote:
You are racists, as racist as any kluxer or Nazi.

Your idiotic claims on various civilizations and peoples constitute culture genocide. You cannot go around claiming Native American civilizations, Jewish identity, etc., and think you will get away with it.

Plus, the “scholars” you Afronazi rely on are all bogus.

I have a proper education in these matters, and know the difference between real scholarship and Afronazi supremacist racist nonsense.
troll patrol

Wilmington, DE

#9 Aug 21, 2012
It just seems like you have a hidden hatred for us for some reason. So what if some blacks claim other people's culture. Why is it such a big thing to you? Do you think we are an easy target? Is that why?
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You are racists, as racist as any kluxer or Nazi.
Your idiotic claims on various civilizations and peoples constitute culture genocide. You cannot go around claiming Native American civilizations, Jewish identity, etc., and think you will get away with it.
Plus, the “scholars” you Afronazi rely on are all bogus.
I have a proper education in these matters, and know the difference between real scholarship and Afronazi supremacist racist nonsense.
Barros Serrano

United States

#10 Aug 21, 2012
troll patrol wrote:
It just seems like you have a hidden hatred for us for some reason. So what if some blacks claim other people's culture. Why is it such a big thing to you? Do you think we are an easy target? Is that why?
<quoted text>
It is racist. You act as if it doesn't matter. Oh well, we'll go around preaching that Native Americans couldn't build civilization... no problem, right?

Wrong. And you Afronazi lowlife racist bastards are trying to slip this crap into the schools.

We have enough problems in the schools with them teaching pro-capitalist crap, uncritical of the USA, obscuring the very old civilizations of Europe and other places and telling everyone that our society is essentially the legacy of bloody goddam ROME...

And now along come you Afronazis with BS. I am an academic. I teach, including college courses. I am going to militantly oppose ANY misguided and wrong crap posing as history or knowledge.

When the white racists say Egypt was white, I'll kick their asses too.

Y'all argue so stupidly, it's as if you KNOW you're full of crap, but are playing some kind of game.... what's up with that?
troll patrol

Wilmington, DE

#11 Aug 21, 2012
Can you really blame blacks tho? I mean we are only taught the eurocentric side of history. I really do not see the big deal if blacks wanna claim other cultures. I mean we really do not know the real truth. This world is a big fat mystery there are cities underwater that we know nothing about. And what about pangea? If one side of the world was one land mass then what was on the other. It is clear our known version of human history is flawed. So it is anyone's guess what really went down back then.

Blacks did migrate out into the world unlike what you think that is for sure.
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
It is racist. You act as if it doesn't matter. Oh well, we'll go around preaching that Native Americans couldn't build civilization... no problem, right?
Wrong. And you Afronazi lowlife racist bastards are trying to slip this crap into the schools.
We have enough problems in the schools with them teaching pro-capitalist crap, uncritical of the USA, obscuring the very old civilizations of Europe and other places and telling everyone that our society is essentially the legacy of bloody goddam ROME...
And now along come you Afronazis with BS. I am an academic. I teach, including college courses. I am going to militantly oppose ANY misguided and wrong crap posing as history or knowledge.
Y'all argue so stupidly, it's as if you KNOW you're full of crap, but are playing some kind of game.... what's up with that?
siting bull sht

San Jose, CA

#12 Aug 22, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude lay off the java before you pop a vain its game man just a game chill out .
BlacksStealOther sCultures

Pittsford, NY

#24 Aug 25, 2012
just like most of everything with blacks, gibs me dat, here stealing others cultures
LION

Charlotte, NC

#25 Aug 25, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
Afronazi BS has been thoroughly punked & debunked every time they have attempted their culture-vulturism in here. Over the months we have seen the following proven true, and Afronazi racist supremacist claims demolished.
Topix Afronazis have had to cry over the following (a partial list only):
Most Moors were non-black Berbers
Hannibal was not black
Greek civilization was based mostly on European antecedents
Civilization is older in SE Europe than in Egypt
The original Europeans were not black
The original Chinese were not black
The Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years
The Phoenicians were not black
The Hebrews were not black
Judaism did not originate in Egypt
The Celts were not black
The Vikings were not black
There is NO evidence of Africans in precolumbian America
Civilization did not diffuse to the world from Africa
Modern black people are not like the “original man”
The Sumerians were not black
The Etruscans were not black
The Moors did not “civilize” Europe
The Dravidians were not African
And there are others. Afronazis have been punked & debunked at every turn by those of us with a REAL education and real knowedge.
Yet, they're too stupid to know not to bring that idiotic fantasy culture-vulture crap into here where we will continue to demolish their every racist assertion.
AFRONAZIS = proven idiots
Most moors were black.
Barros Serrano

United States

#26 Aug 26, 2012
troll patrol wrote:
You're lying culture-genocidal racists.
Barros Serrano

United States

#27 Aug 26, 2012
LION wrote:
<quoted text>
Most moors were black.
You are admitting then that all were not... which you've been claiming throughout.

No, most were not black. Most were Berbers from Algeria and Morocco, and like the people there today, not black.

This is proven.

You are guilty of culture-genocide crimes against the Amazigh people. The penalty is death.
Barros Serrano

United States

#29 Aug 26, 2012
troll patrol wrote:
Can you really blame blacks tho? I mean we are only taught the eurocentric side of history. I really do not see the big deal if blacks wanna claim other cultures. I mean we really do not know the real truth. This world is a big fat mystery there are cities underwater that we know nothing about. And what about pangea? If one side of the world was one land mass then what was on the other. It is clear our known version of human history is flawed. So it is anyone's guess what really went down back then.
Blacks did migrate out into the world unlike what you think that is for sure.
<quoted text>
Wrong, lying Afronazi scum.

You again pull out 19th-century Eurocentrism and claim that is being taught. But what you mean is, the schools are NOT teaching that the Olmecs, all Moors, Hebrews, Vikings, Celts and Santa Claus were black, and so therefore that's “Eurocentric”. You are a racist, boy, and as such do not deserve any more oxygen.

“Blacks” migrated out into the world... lol... another of your favorite Afronazi culture-vulture racist cliches. But of course, once out of Africa, they quickly evolved. Immediately they had new DNA markers, did they not? CF, D, mtDNA M & N... all Eurasian.

Are you really ignorant enough to believe that Pangaea has anything to do with human history? Please consult a timeline. Herein you again demonstrate just how little you really know about anything.

You cannot conflate Africans crossing into Arabia with Africans sailing to Mexico, moron. The latter did NOT happen.
Barros Serrano

United States

#30 Aug 26, 2012
troll patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
You are claiming the cultures of oppressed people, you halfwitted racist piece of subhuman filth.

Native Americans already have had centuries of whites claiming their civilizations. The Arabs have done everything they can to efface Amazigh culture, language and ethnicity. It is in THAT context that you spew your racist lies, boy.

Why do you claim those peoples? Is it because you see them as an easy target?
Cleats

Atlanta, GA

#32 Aug 28, 2012
coon
Barros Serrano

United States

#33 Aug 28, 2012
Afronazis running for cover, lol...

EXPOSED as pseudo-intellectual frauds, how they twist and squirm!

That's right, they are so easily punked & debunked... but their spiel has appeal... to gullible uneducated self-haters, and so their racism must, as all racism, be constantly opposed.

Afronazis = fools, liars, frauds
cleats

Atlanta, GA

#39 Aug 29, 2012
ignog (add n to the front)- Term for a black women who's been on Maury more like 5 times trying to find her baby's daddy; a teenage black girl who gets all up in your face/buisness, when they had nothing to do with the coversation, or who jumps into random fights with people they dont even know; teenage black boy who thinks he's a gangster and tries to walk it out; average iggers n who walk around with dey slang blades slashing people; black man who has 32984723984 kids and dosn't take care/pay for any of them

1 of 2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RiccardoFire 1,536,163
Indian Wh0rs are the Biggest Race-traitors on t... (Dec '14) 5 min KIP 6
Is Zoe Saldana a sellout? (Dec '14) 7 min KIP 51
What would happen if blacks were given their ow... 15 min KIP 225
Molly Matheson - Going to Mudshark Hell! 24 min KIP 8
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 30 min KIP 230
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 56 min Paul 35
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 2 hr SadButTrue 87
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 4 hr SadButTrue 104
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 4 hr SadButTrue 50