Black Women Least Likely To Be Contacted for Online Dating

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Anonymous

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#1 Nov 25, 2013
"The online dating website "Are You Interested" analyzed over 2.4 million interactions on their site and found that Asian women are more likely to get a message from a man of any race—unless those men are Asian. AYI also found that white men are pursued the most by women of all races—except black women, who are least likely to get a message from anyone."

http://www.npr.org/2013/11/13/244991552/onlin...

http://healthland.time.com/2013/11/04/hope-fo...

The following video explains that having children out of wedlock could be the main reason that black women are not being selected for online dating:

http://youtu.be/ZBDoCAEzBoY

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Nov 25, 2013
A message, WOW!
kneegrows SUCK

United States

#3 Nov 25, 2013
no one wants a loud filthy fat welfare SHEBOON!

“Out of the US back in France”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4 Nov 25, 2013
lol.
I prefer the old fashioned "Boy-Meets-Girl-In-Starbu cks-Way."
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#9 Nov 25, 2013
kneegrows SUCK wrote:
no one wants a loud filthy fat welfare SHEBOONS!
MACEO

Was your Mother a She boon MACEO? She looks like you and hopefully she wasn't a Bytch like you!

Your bitter because Black women are moving on from Black men!

You Reaped what you've sown!

I suggest you go find another "White Transsexual" maybe you won't be so bitter! lmao
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#11 Nov 25, 2013
Media Darling wrote:
<quoted text>...But aren't you a white dude, PROBABLY the OP?
*smh*
MACEO

I told you White men don't come to Black sites because its of "NO value" to them! They could care less if Black women and men fight, your not being productive!

What White men and other races laugh about Black men like you is that IMPOTENT not only sexually but " don't know what to do with your life" which is why you whine, bytch and moan like a little Boy!

That's why Black women didn't want you 30 years ago and the same hold true today!

Your a product of your Mother babying you and your Absentee Father as well as No Male Relative interested in your well being which is sad!

No Grown woman wants to "Raise a Man" and there's too many BOYS in the race void of responsible behaviors!

Not only are you irresponsible, your selfish, self centered, arrogant and a misogynist
Say My Name

London, UK

#13 Nov 25, 2013
That's why SADBUTTRUE is single. Lol the men don't respond to her
Media Darling

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Nov 25, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
I told you White men don't come to Black sites because its of "NO value" to them! They could care less if Black women and men fight, your not being productive!
What White men and other races laugh about Black men like you is that IMPOTENT not only sexually but " don't know what to do with your life" which is why you whine, bytch and moan like a little Boy!
That's why Black women didn't want you 30 years ago and the same hold true today!
Your a product of your Mother babying you and your Absentee Father as well as No Male Relative interested in your well being which is sad!
No Grown woman wants to "Raise a Man" and there's too many BOYS in the race void of responsible behaviors!
Not only are you irresponsible, your selfish, self centered, arrogant and a misogynist
Oh Really?
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#15 Nov 25, 2013
Regardless of whether these "reports" have any merit and/or are true or not, this is a subject the textbook angry black male would glorify. It shows how much the split between him and his own race of women has grown in the past thirty years.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#16 Nov 25, 2013
Say My Name wrote:
That's why SADBUTTRUE is single. Lol the men don't respond to her
MACEO

Correct, nobody response to me! lmao I log and deleted my profile off a site after getting 25 response in less than 30 mins. Most of the men were White males, 1 indian, 1 Asian and 2 Black men!

I don't respond to Black men the 2 that responded made over 150k per year, I still don't want a Black man!

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#17 Nov 25, 2013
Black women don't care about these dumb studies. In terms of looks we have the most beautiful women collectively on the planet. Black women and PR/dominican women dominate.

If Black women had better attitudes they'd run the numbers up like they did back in the 60's / 70's before they started their IR campaign which chased a lot of men off.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#19 Nov 25, 2013
So why are there so many wm friend requesting me on Tango? Lmao @ these "studies". Bw don't typically like wm no need to gather information on facts.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#20 Nov 25, 2013
Black males in America have lower standards not because they voluntarily choose, but because they have limited options - same as the particular women who "prefer" them. BM also tend to burn their own bridges (i.e., against their own race of women) rather than being more appreciative of what little they can get or already have. It's a result of giving yourself too much credit while in reality, asleep at the wheel.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

But excellence is close enough

#22 Nov 25, 2013
bunnywen wrote:
<quoted text>
They saw that when they us to date black girls. Now that they no longer have to hide the love they have for us white girls, the have accomplished more in life.
Accomplished? Please explain.
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#23 Nov 25, 2013
Every day I drop to my knees and thank Father Satan that I am a 6'2" blue eyed White human man. But, I really do hate it when subhuman non-White females try to hit on me. But, in the near future all of these colored vermin will be dead so it will no longer be an issue.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#25 Nov 25, 2013
Black males have no need to join dating sites as they just rape normal women when they get horny, shows even they are repulsed by their own nasty dark skinned fat black welfare collecting females, full of AIDS, sickle cell anemia, filth & disease.
dcm1

Mesa, AZ

#26 Nov 25, 2013
Klaus666 wrote:
Every day I drop to my knees and thank Father Satan that I am a 6'2" blue eyed White human man. But, I really do hate it when subhuman non-White females try to hit on me. But, in the near future all of these colored vermin will be dead so it will no longer be an issue.
Now, if your "lord satan" would finally grant you with a fresh set of REAL teeth!

Clean your dentures gramps!!!

lmbao!!!

“honey is liquid sunshine”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

BeeHavin Ohio

#27 Nov 25, 2013
Klaus666 wrote:
take a hike freak
Bunnyboiler

Fremont, CA

#29 Nov 25, 2013
bunnywen wrote:
<quoted text>
They saw that when they us to date black girls. Now that they no longer

have to hide the love they have for us white girls, the have accomplished more in life.
Read the study carefully,all men chose Asian women over white women including black men.In your case a bm impregnated you and ran back to a black girl.Now youre working in Hooters to pay your rent.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

But excellence is close enough

#30 Nov 25, 2013
bunnywen wrote:
<quoted text>
Meaning, they are happier, made it, no longer having to settle.
~Guess why the divorce rate is high, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min leosnana 1,232,907
Why are African-Americans / Blacks so ugly? (Dec '12) 5 min latinhitler77 59
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 7 min Deuteroneomy 28 366
Blk Lives Matter? Not to blk people in Bmore. 8 min Guest 2
ir bw ,I hate you 10 min Guest 2
Black Men want to see Black Women destroyed 13 min Guest 18
War: USA vs Africa 22 min PolakPotrafi 90
why do white people hate other races so much 30 min PolakPotrafi 396
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 31 min Undisputed Facts 120,621
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 2 hr inferiorwhiteman 103