africa need a great leader like hugo chavez

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AFRICAN LEADERS ARE SLAVES

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 31, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

If not slaves then they're europeans puppets !

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AFRICA NEED NATIONALISM COMMUISM
LOOK AT NORTH KOREA JAPAN VENEZUELA IRAN EVENN CHINA
AFRICANS ALWAYS WANT TO BE INFERIOR TO OTHER RACES
AFRICA NEED A STRONG MAN
THOSE PUPPETS LIKE MANDELA AND MUGABE are not strong enough to build africa
proof mandela give his country to white people after apartheid
Anonymous

Payson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 31, 2013
 
Google "IQ and Wealth of Nations." No fixing with
conventional thinking.

“mariposaoro.word press.com”

Since: Aug 10

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 31, 2013
 
Africa need to figure out their own solutions... What Hugo Chavez did for Venezuela was phenomenal.. Free schooling, Low cost housing, and setting up trade with other countries via fuel contracts.. Venezuela has a lot to thank the recently departed president... Vaya con dios Hugo Chavez!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Dinie wrote:
Africa need to figure out their own solutions... What Hugo Chavez did for Venezuela was phenomenal.. Free schooling, Low cost housing, and setting up trade with other countries via fuel contracts.. Venezuela has a lot to thank the recently departed president... Vaya con dios Hugo Chavez!
african leaders always listen to their white masters in the west
africa need a strong smart man like hugo chavez

“mariposaoro.word press.com”

Since: Aug 10

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 1, 2013
 
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
african leaders always listen to their white masters in the west
africa need a strong smart man like hugo chavez
Firstly, Hugo Chavez(RIP), was NOT a wm, but a MESTIZO..Secondly, I assume that many in African countries would not want to be communist nations..
SSA

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

oooh, poor Obamahamza, look at you, no one wants to play with you or respond to your posts so you had to come and bump it up again. people can sense desperation and idiocy a mile away that is why you are not getting anyone to dance with you.

once again, you start by insulting african leaders. you may not appreciate them but we do. why? they have created an enabling environment for the ordinary man to do well. they are not the best but hey they are our leaders and we are not fighting, we are at peace and developing.

can the same be said about your leaders? did you read the news about the black leaders asking obama to provide solutions for the 14% unemployment? does that mean that all these great leaders that you follow have failed. that just chanting unity has not worked. fix your house before you come insulting us.

oh and once again, your poor education shows through. your title is not grammatically correct, it should read:
Africa needS a great ... you did not add the s to the verb.

i know you will respond that i am white, i am against unity, i breathe fire etc. you should rather be thanking me, without me your discussion will be dead!!!!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SSA wrote:
oooh, poor Obamahamza, look at you, no one wants to play with you or respond to your posts so you had to come and bump it up again. people can sense desperation and idiocy a mile away that is why you are not getting anyone to dance with you.
once again, you start by insulting african leaders. you may not appreciate them but we do. why? they have created an enabling environment for the ordinary man to do well. they are not the best but hey they are our leaders and we are not fighting, we are at peace and developing.
can the same be said about your leaders? did you read the news about the black leaders asking obama to provide solutions for the 14% unemployment? does that mean that all these great leaders that you follow have failed. that just chanting unity has not worked. fix your house before you come insulting us.
oh and once again, your poor education shows through. your title is not grammatically correct, it should read:
Africa needS a great ... you did not add the s to the verb.
i know you will respond that i am white, i am against unity, i breathe fire etc. you should rather be thanking me, without me your discussion will be dead!!!!!
go find a job
i am your nightmare poor boy
SSA

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
go find a job
i am your nightmare poor boy
You are welcome my dear. I already have a job, I thought I told you that. My March 2013 pay stub is here:$13,560 after taxes. How much did you make for the month of March, my brother from another mother?
khamau

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 2, 2013
 
No Africa needs more heros like Gaddaffi God rest his soul I know this generation y (young) will be the one to redeem africa glory I was surpriced to learn that some developed nation pays students so as to motivate them to stay in school while in africa education and learning uptake is nowadays more agressive than ever thanks to internet the pan africanism is now growing with strides am sure african will be the new world force to reckon by this mid century since its working middle class population will be more than the entire population of latin america,europe,usa combined u can google that see if am lying
khamau

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 2, 2013
 
did u know africa contain 70% of all natural resources found on this planet,e.g natural gas trapped in eastern coast of africa is twice that found in middle east oil reserve trapped in eastern africa is more than that found in entire northern europe let me not add to that list
half of almost all arable land found on the planet is in africa today middle class stands at 313million up from 111million in 2000 thanks for the they are more than found in india thanks to the growing middle &educated population africa democrasy is growing e.g the last general election in kenya ,ghana ,zibambwe were all peacefull I can tell nowadays leadership is changing to the better the nationalism and africanism I growing nations have set long term targets am sure this generation will go to histrory books as the one that redeemed africa am proud to live era of that change oooh and yes in terms of nationalism ask the chinnese that resides in kenya they will tell you what we did to them when they tried rubbing us the ill way africans are now more united with a purpose than ever am talking from facts
SuperBeast999

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Why is it that blacks always praise Communists, Marxists, and Socialists?

Is it because they need someone to take care of them and make their decisions for them? You people always need a handout, always need someone to "level the playing field", and always need someone to make things equal when you fail at life. Why should a successful person suffer because you are a bunch of fuck-ups?

You people are perpetually at the bottom. And you have been there since everyone else evolved.
contra

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SuperBeast999 wrote:
You people are perpetually at the bottom. And you have been there since everyone else evolved.
no since those moors took u out of the caves, but we'll put u back
contra

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

obamahamza08 wrote:
AFRICA NEED NATIONALISM COMMUISM
LOOK AT NORTH KOREA JAPAN VENEZUELA IRAN EVENN CHINA
AFRICANS ALWAYS WANT TO BE INFERIOR TO OTHER RACES
AFRICA NEED A STRONG MAN
THOSE PUPPETS LIKE MANDELA AND MUGABE are not strong enough to build africa
proof mandela give his country to white people after apartheid
nationalism wnt b gud for africa, we need africa without borders
contra

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

khamau wrote:
did u know africa contain 70% of all natural resources found on this planet,e.g natural gas trapped in eastern coast of africa is twice that found in middle east oil reserve trapped in eastern africa is more than that found in entire northern europe let me not add to that list
half of almost all arable land found on the planet is in africa today middle class stands at 313million up from 111million in 2000 thanks for the they are more than found in india thanks to the growing middle &educated population africa democrasy is growing e.g the last general election in kenya ,ghana ,zibambwe were all peacefull I can tell nowadays leadership is changing to the better the nationalism and africanism I growing nations have set long term targets am sure this generation will go to histrory books as the one that redeemed africa am proud to live era of that change oooh and yes in terms of nationalism ask the chinnese that resides in kenya they will tell you what we did to them when they tried rubbing us the ill way africans are now more united with a purpose than ever am talking from facts
lol, tell me wat u did to them chinese who were messing wit u and u ryt afrika is very special, so are its indigineous people

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Apr 3, 2013
 
dcool wrote:
If not slaves then they're europeans puppets !
Sir,

not only of europeans in fact less and less.
But the drama is many are still puppets : for the USA by drove (re. Captain Sanogo in Mali Yankee trained officer even the French soldiers are doing the job for Mr Sam-Barack now), a lot are now partly Chinese puppets.
The new Chinese emperor was visiting his tributaries and collect allegiance a few days ago.
It reminds me British "emperors" visiting colonial India.
And when India precisely is going to push its advantage, we'll see new Indian puppets in the formal African "Union".

The recent Malian drama showing how Cédéao/Ecowas (including a giant like Nigeria) was practically forced to drag the French into the field to do what had to be done (chasing a handful of criminal loonies and drug lords) all that speaks volume on the dire situation of A.U.

When other countries and unions should be begging for the Africans' good will to sell some of their immense goods ... what a pity !

However i feel that not "a great leader" but a more independent and entrepreneurial class is progressively rising all over Africa. This new younger class could be able to wipe off the old tycoons that are entertaining Africa in her feudal subjection to others.

There is hope for a rising Black Continent.

a whiteboi

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Apr 3, 2013
 
Hotlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
"africa need a great leader like hugo chavez"
Stupid comment!
FYI, Africa is a CONTINENT,not a country!
Learn the difference between the two!
Sir,

It is sad to read your post, very sad.
It shows - if you're a Black poster - that you do not have any remote idea of what Panafricanism was and is.

And above all that fortunately Africa has started to unite in a fragile, weak way but she is on the path.

Have a look on this official website, it will open your eyes :

http://www.au.int/en/about/nutshell

It is succeeding in 2002 the previous Organisation of African Unity founded in ... 1963 !

It's not from a fortnight.

The official hymn of the A.U. is :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let_Us_All_Unite...

a whiteboi
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Real statement: Africa needs a leader like Hitler. Someone needs to wash out and eradicate a certain segment of Africans in order to clean that place up.
SuperBeast999

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy wrote:
Real statement: Africa needs a leader like Hitler. Someone needs to wash out and eradicate a certain segment of Africans in order to clean that place up.
They have and have had leaders like Hitler, they just werent/arent smart enough to do what Hitler did.

It is undeniable that Hitler was a very smart man. Crazy, but a genious.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••