Most of our ancestors didnt come on s...
darline

Hollywood, FL

#1013 Apr 14, 2014
GodBody wrote:
<quoted text>You can tell you've been educated by crkkkers by the deceptive nature in which you speak.I'm not a lwyer or debator.I don't play verbal hoola hoops with uncle tom/aunt jammima clowns like you. You're the only person that's come inside this thread with a puffed up ego trying to belittle "Moors with fez" as if your p**sy is made out of Gold. A n//gga with not that much crkkker education hasn't had his mind shaped and molded by crkkkers like u have.That's why prophets always come from the low and uneducated.They embarrass you high class negroes.They haven't had their minds tainted by romans like you have. My parents may not be from here,but when a white police gets behind me,he sees a black man.When them crkkkers would sentence me to prison,they sentensed me as a black man and railroaded me just the same.That's why I call you out your name.Even you as a so called black women wouldn't know what it feels like to b a black man in america.I know what it feels like.I don't even have a G.E.D. My baby mother is AA from those same appalaichan mountains those melungions came from,so now according to you I should be excluded all because you have a personal gripe over what a few foreign blacks have said to you negatively. I'm not with that legal paperwork shit.I'm bout bustin heads.But most pple can't get with that as theyve been softened by the american diet(Mcdonalds etc) But talking on a forum isn't gonna change shit.Only when blood begins to pour do people take notice.I think we should all embrace what our BROTHERS in Haiti did .But you consider them your enemy out of ignorance.
Listen, I'm about freeing us from this tyranny and the cracker gets the bulk of my hate. Im not so blinded that I don't see others working against us as well making it harder. If I saw these other blk people Not kissing cracker azz I wouldn't have a problem with them being here but it's a different story. I'm not a high class kneegrow there is no such thing in this society. I live around my own kind and interact very little with pink ppl.

I'm not talking deceptive I read the info moors put out and went to check it and it came up short. But it did wake me up to some degree about the ins and outs of legal stuff. Everyone is educated by the cracker system here it's about what you do with it till you can arrange something better.

And maybe my pusci is made of gold maybe it's not but it has nothing to do with this conversation. Plz get you some sex and stop projecting it on me.

I do not know what it is like to be a black man I can only imagine and my compassion is there while even going through my own shyt as a bw.

I respect Haitians for the work put in for freedom but only if they're in Haiti the ones that come here gets brainwashed like all other immigrants to use and displace us. This is why I have no respect for foreigners.

If your AA babymama accepts you then okay. I can't say much about that but if on this forum is any indication of what she put up with then may the most high be with her.lol

darline

Newark, NJ

#1015 Apr 14, 2014
The melungeons/moors also held "melungeon political conventions" while slavery was going on to abolish it. They fought for the union in the Civil War (buffalo soldiers?). Abraham Lincoln was a melungeon mixed w/white. He tried to give the aboriginal ppl their land back (40 acres?) and was assasinated for that.

They drafted state constitutions at melungeon conventions as well. The white ppl didnt like them because they were very active in government/politics and had more rights over land due to having aboriginal heritage.

Melungeons is a synonym for Neegro pre-civil war. After the civil war they were reclassified officially as Neegro and white/mixed people posed as melungeons/indians.

http://www.google.com/url...
darline

United States

#1016 Apr 14, 2014
Devils are proficient in identity theft..they even plan for it. This is the way they cover up history and make it look like we had no hand in government and freeing our own ppl that were enslaved. So when they talk of melungeon history we can read it and feel it has nothing to do with us.
GodBody

Jonesboro, GA

#1017 Apr 14, 2014
Godbody wrote:
The Black Cherokee prophet Noble Drew Ali, came to remind us and the American public of the Constitutional rights of all the displaced Blackamoor Indians and Black Melungeons who are suppose to be protected under the Moroccan Flag and the Moroccan Treaty of 1787. This broken treaty signed by the White Man and the two dark skinned Native Americans, Abdel-Khak and Ibn Abdullah, on the Delaware River is the primary reason why the Moors in the United States should be given reparations in the form of billions of dollars, vast tax exempt lands, and the right to bare arms under the Moroccan Flag and all the forgotten Caliphates and West African Kabbalists of of al-Maurikano.
^^
Been talking bout melungeons
GodBody

Jonesboro, GA

#1018 Apr 14, 2014
The United States allegedly for the purpose of exploring the unknown territory from the western edge of the colonies to the Pacific. The true intention was to spy on the Indigenous Black People who were in America prior to the European invasion and colonization. Captain Merriweather Lewis and Lieutenant William Clark of the United States Army used a Black Man named York, who was also the son of Yusef Bin Ali, along with a Native woman named Ceesonnenee {Sacagawea – found on the millennial edition of the Dollar with her son Jean Baptiste Charbonneau} to be their interpreters as they gathered intelligence. In the Book Return of the Ancient Ones, Empress Tiara Verdiacee Washitaw reports:

"Captain Merriweather Lewi snd Lieutenant Clark Documented everything in sight, the weather, the plants, the rocks, the minerals found, the people by tribe, by habits, by color, by war-like activities and it was documented a bushy-headed tribe who did not like the redman or the whiteman, the Black bushy-headed Washitaws. Now please explain why history did not make Us aware of this important fact? It was because they went to spy on the Washitaws, a people that the good old United States had signed to be their protectorates over their rights, their land, and their property.
darline

Washington, DC

#1019 Apr 14, 2014
GodBody wrote:
<quoted text>
^^
Been talking bout melungeons
But my point is they are aboriginal and don't need a treaty when they have the whole damn constitution which is the highest law in the land. That Moroccan treaty was for North African pirates not melungeons/aboriginals.
darline

Washington, DC

#1020 Apr 14, 2014
When you sign a treaty with the white man you are being tricked into subjectship to the white man cause they ain't suppose to be here in the first place.

The melungeons here never did that because it's their land and jurisdiction. They (melungeons) are the sovereigns here not the white man. The white man and woman are subject to united nations /british crown. We are the only ppl not represented in the UN because we did not consent to debt ponzi scheme.
GodBody

Jonesboro, GA

#1021 Apr 14, 2014
Analyze_ wrote:
<quoted text>

My great grandmother was born in tennesse too. Do you have any info on the Meungeons? Her surname was "white" but she married a "johnson" from mississippi. Let me know...
Various American Indian Records
http://sciway3.net/clark/freemoors/Indian.htm

Petition Analysis Record #11279002; Location:Gates Co. NC year:1790

The petitioners request the legislature to pass a law validating acquisition of land by a group of descendants of Indians and blacks. In 1724 the Chowan Indians received 11,360 acres of land in Chowan County, later Gates Co. The Indians sold most of the land. The Indian men all died, and the women "mixed with negroes." The free blacks and their mixed-blood children served as soldiers for the colonials in the Revolution. Supported by William Lewis, Samuel Harrell, and other white men, they seek title to "small remnants of the aforesaid tract of land."

Recollections of Seventy Years"; Payne, Daniel Alexander (1811-1893) publishing house of the A.M.E. Sunday School Union, 1888 Nashville Tennessee:

"I was born of free parents in the city of Charleston, SC. on the 24th of February 1811....I remember my father was a man of brown complexion...it is said that he was born of free parents in the State of Virginia, but, when a mere lad, was decoyed on board a ship with cakes and amused in the cabin until the vessel was out to sea. He was taken into the port of Charleston and sold as a slave to a house and sign painter. His father was an Englishman by the name of Paine."

"As far as memory serves me my mother was of light-brown complexion...she told me that her grandmother was of the tribe of Indians known in the early history of the Carolinas as the Catawba Indians, The husband of her grandmother was a black man named Alexander Goings, who was remarkable for great bodily strength and activity."
GodBody

Phenix City, AL

#1022 Apr 15, 2014
Repost:

In the census of 1950, Jackson County (which constituted the first white county formed in Alabama from the Cherokee Cession of 1816) had 70 persons identified as Melungeon, making it a notable location for this ethnic group.

"It is indeed a stunning revision of American history to think that the earliest settlers in Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, Kentucky, and Tennessee were not stalwart, white-skinned Anglo-Saxons and Celts from the British Isles, but rather dusky, dark-eyed, dark haired, exotic, non-Christian Semites and Berbers from North Africa and Spain. It was Moors who occupied Black-a-moor’s fort on the Clinch River; it was a Semitic Daniel Boone who cleared the path through the Cumberland Gap into Kentucky. This knowledge challenges not only our view of American history, but also the modern image of Jews and Muslims"
darline

Brooklyn, NY

#1024 Apr 15, 2014
GodBody wrote:
Repost:
In the census of 1950, Jackson County (which constituted the first white county formed in Alabama from the Cherokee Cession of 1816) had 70 persons identified as Melungeon, making it a notable location for this ethnic group.
"It is indeed a stunning revision of American history to think that the earliest settlers in Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, Kentucky, and Tennessee were not stalwart, white-skinned Anglo-Saxons and Celts from the British Isles, but rather dusky, dark-eyed, dark haired, exotic, non-Christian Semites and Berbers from North Africa and Spain. It was Moors who occupied Black-a-moor’s fort on the Clinch River; it was a Semitic Daniel Boone who cleared the path through the Cumberland Gap into Kentucky. This knowledge challenges not only our view of American history, but also the modern image of Jews and Muslims"
Are you saying we are moors from Spain and North Africa like you said you are. Where is our Spanish/Arabic surnames and culture?

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1025 Apr 15, 2014
GodBody wrote:
<quoted text>
Various American Indian Records
http://sciway3.net/clark/freemoors/Indian.htm
Petition Analysis Record #11279002; Location:Gates Co. NC year:1790
The petitioners request the legislature to pass a law validating acquisition of land by a group of descendants of Indians and blacks. In 1724 the Chowan Indians received 11,360 acres of land in Chowan Coun(ty, later Gates Co. The Indians sold most of the land. The Indian men all died, and the women "mixed with negroes." The free blacks and their mixed-blood children served as soldiers for the colonials in the Revolution. Supported by William Lewis, Samuel Harrell, and other white men, they seek title to "small remnants of the aforesaid tract of land."
Recollections of Seventy Years"; Payne, Daniel Alexander (1811-1893) publishing house of the A.M.E. Sunday School Union, 1888 Nashville Tennessee:
"I was born of free parents in the city of Charleston, SC. on the 24th of February 1811....I remember my father was a man of brown complexion...it is said that he was born of free parents in the State of Virginia, but, when a mere lad, was decoyed on board a ship with cakes and amused in the cabin until the vessel was out to sea. He was taken into the port of Charleston and sold as a slave to a house and sign painter. His father was an Englishman by the name of Paine."
"As far as memory serves me my mother was of light-brown complexion...she told me that her grandmother was of the tribe of Indians known in the early history of the Carolinas as the Catawba Indians, The husband of her grandmother was a black man named Alexander Goings, who was remarkable for great bodily strength and activity."
Interesting. Everytime I try to search on ancestry sites about my great grandma and her people I hit a roadblock. Its frustrating. The only info I found was at the Harold Washington Library (Chicago) in the genealogy section. In a census record she was listed as Mulatto with her brother and sister. Her father was listed as white. I know Melungeons lived in eastern TN, my g grandma was from Tiptonville, TN. its so confusing yet I read the characteristics of melungeons about the bump on the back of your head close to the neckline. I have have that! Also the teeth pointing outward. I have that also! I had braces to straighten my teeth yet they still stick outward. I just think I need a dna test done.

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Since: Sep 13

Im High risk

#1026 Apr 24, 2014
darline wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying we are moors from Spain and North Africa like you said you are. Where is our Spanish/Arabic surnames and culture?
In this book if you scroll to the bottom of the page it talks about how the freemasons here in america came from displaced sephardic/muslins from spain and made its way to the Melungeons.

http://books.google.com/books...
GodBody

Franklin, GA

#1027 Apr 24, 2014
My childs mother is from the appalaichan mouuntains in alabama though she grew up in ATL.I used to kid her that her whole family look like some black cherokees.

Melungeon history in alabama

http://alabamapioneers.com/sand-mountain-melu...
GodBody

Franklin, GA

#1028 Apr 24, 2014
Depending on the source,different people have different opinions of who these melungeons where:

1935, a state of Nevada newspaper anecdotally described Melungeons as "mulattoes" with "straight hair".

A commonly held myth about the Melungeons of east Tennessee was that they were an indigenous people of Appalachia who lived there before the arrival of thefirst white settlers. Instead, scholars have documented by a variety of historic records that the earliest Melungeon ancestors migrated from Virginia,asdid their Anglo-American neighbors.Most of the mixed-race familieson thefrontier were descended from African Americans free in Virginia in colonial times, the families of white women and African men.[4]

Beginning about 1767, some of the ancestors of the Melungeons moved from the Tidewater area northwest to the New River area of Virginia, where they are listed on tax listsof Montgomery County, Virginia, in the 1780s. From there they migrated south in the Appalachian Range to WilkesCounty, North Carolina, where some are listed as "white" on the 1790 census. They resided in a part of that county which became Ashe County, where they are designated as "other free" in 1800.[citation needed] Not long after, Collins and Gibson families.
GodBody

Jonesboro, GA

#1029 Apr 24, 2014

“Black in Amerikkka”

Level 4

Since: Sep 13

Im High risk

#1030 Apr 25, 2014
Analyze_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Everytime I try to search on ancestry sites about my great grandma and her people I hit a roadblock. Its frustrating. The only info I found was at the Harold Washington Library (Chicago) in the genealogy section. In a census record she was listed as Mulatto with her brother and sister. Her father was listed as white. I know Melungeons lived in eastern TN, my g grandma was from Tiptonville, TN. its so confusing yet I read the characteristics of melungeons about the bump on the back of your head close to the neckline. I have have that! Also the teeth pointing outward. I have that also! I had braces to straighten my teeth yet they still stick outward. I just think I need a dna test done.
Interesting.
darline

Darby, PA

#1032 Apr 25, 2014
GodBody wrote:
These pics is way after 1840 where in a tennessee newspaper where they called a man a"imprudent melungeon" a "kinky headed villain" and "negro" several times.

Those are mulattos that are still claiming to be melungeon/negro ironically. You just can't trust white ppl they wanna change the meaning of things to suit them in their identity theft. This article is an earlier source when people had nothing to gain being a melungeon/negro.

http://www.google.com/url...
darline

Darby, PA

#1033 Apr 25, 2014
God Body720 wrote:
<quoted text>
In this book if you scroll to the bottom of the page it talks about how the freemasons here in america came from displaced sephardic/muslins from spain and made its way to the Melungeons.
http://books.google.com/books...
I here you on that believe me I do. However I'm going by the culture that they had and still have when the caucasian landed here. These ppl spoke old English and had English surnames and baptists that right there tells me that they were English moors.

They want to act like moors was just in Portugal and Spain but I am challenging that because of the culture that they have/had we would atleast be catholic but we not.
darline

Darby, PA

#1034 Apr 25, 2014
GodBody wrote:
My childs mother is from the appalaichan mouuntains in alabama though she grew up in ATL.I used to kid her that her whole family look like some black cherokees.
Melungeon history in alabama
http://alabamapioneers.com/sand-mountain-melu...
Good link this is more close to what I suspect as far as coming from northwestern europe. Like earlier I was referencing Scotland and Britain.
Alan Maceo

United States

#1035 Apr 25, 2014
darline wrote:
<quoted text>
These pics is way after 1840 where in a tennessee newspaper where they called a man a"imprudent melungeon" a "kinky headed villain" and "negro" several times.
Those are mulattos that are still claiming to be melungeon/negro ironically. You just can't trust white ppl they wanna change the meaning of things to suit them in their identity theft. This article is an earlier source when people had nothing to gain being a melungeon/negro.
I believe they are really gypsies, Roma orgianlly from India long long ago.
It is like a missing link, geneologically. How to explain the origins, the broad variation in characteristics, where they came from. This Roma connection is explored by Linda Griggs in "Patrin," a Roma Journal. The article is "The Black Dutch, German Gypsies, or Chicanere, and Their Relation to the Melungeons," by Linda Griggs. See ://www.geocities.com/~patrin/m elungeon.htm/
With a landing point at the South Carolina coast for many enslaved Roma, see "The Never-Ending Road American Roma (Gypsies), Travellers and "Others," . Start there, many end up in Appalachia.
My first clue came when I noticed that in some important ways the Melungeon culture resembles that of the Gypsy, or Rom culture, as it should properly be called. Rom were a migratory people who originated in the northwestern part of the Indian sub-continent (Asia). They began to move westward at the beginning of the 11th century, and are now found intermingled with native populations in many parts of the world. Many of them, but not all, speak Rom, a language closely related to Hindi, and some, but not all, are dark-skinned or swarthy. About 80% of the Rom are now sedentary. Their number is now estimated at 8-10 million worldwide, with an estimated 1 million living in the United States.
Like the origins of Melungeons in Appalachia, the origins of the Rom in Europe, was subject of much speculation for many hundreds of years. Various commentators erroneously claimed that the Rom culture was linked to Egypt; hence the word Gypsy. Other commentators claimed that they were Turks, Jews, or even Africans. At least this may have some basis in fact, for the long journey of the Rom did take them through Turkey, they also had some associations with Sephardim Jews, and may have had some ancient connections with Africans mercenaries.
By using linguistic and physical anthropological criteria, modern researchers have found strong indications that the Rom very likely are descendants from a composite population of non-Aryan Indians, such as the Dravidians, the Pratihara, and the Siddhi. The Siddhi was a group of African mercenaries assembled in India during the 11th century as a military force, to help India repel the Islamic invasion led by Mahmud of Ghazni.
Moving farther and farther west in a long succession of conflicts with the Muslims, the Rom passed through the Byzantine Empire in the 13th century, where they remained for some time before being pushed into eastern Europe where they acquired the name Gypsies. Arriving in Europe at the same time as the Turkish incursions into the Byzantine Empire at the beginning of the 14th century, the Rom were initially thought to be part of the Islamic tide. Some groups of Rom became enslaved by people native to the Balkans, while other groups moved farther west, reaching every country in Europe by 1500.
Wherever the Gypsies went in Europe, they were either shunned or enslaved. They were forbidden to attend schools or otherwise participate in national life, at best they were only allowed to existed on the fringes of European society. Because of their relatively dark skin, Rom people became the social outcasts of Europe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
no blacks allowed in this thread 2 min Drilling for the ... 45
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Reality Speaks 1,458,320
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 3 min Andrew 32
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min who 50,609
The reason black men desire white women 15 min Lori899 17
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... (Jul '15) 16 min T-BOS 492
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 27 min Barros 7,991
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 3 hr Barros 1,189
More from around the web