GodBody

Snellville, GA

#993 Apr 9, 2014
The Hopi book of the stars that was given to them by the Dogons tells that when the forefathers (Africans) reclaim their throne, the black and red tribes will join together and kill all of the whites. There is a similar parable in most Native American cultures that speaks of the white eagle who captured the red eagle until the black eagle freed the red eagle. The white eagle retreated in the caves from which he came. Look this story up, it's an actual story in Native American culture. It is just as important for red Native Americans to understand true history as it is for blacks in America. Blacks have been convinced that they are all ex-African slaves, of course this is a lie! There had been blacks in this country for thousand of years before the first Europeans
darline

Brooklyn, NY

#994 Apr 9, 2014
GodBody wrote:
<quoted text>The moors in spain did have a fierce temper,thats how they was choppin crackkaz necks.In its in my blood.Something you hate.Which is the purpous for you to come inside this thread,and hate.You might want some of that same blood the haitias had instead of kissing these crkkkaz ass like you do.You didnt come in here to post information like you trying to mae it seem. Now you wana tongue wrestle like a cxrka after i called you out on your Aunt jamaima/uncle tom mentality. If you was really about "just" posting info you would not come in here degrading other black people from other countries,even degrading so called AA moors that you did not agree with simply because they wore "fez"(according to you).Find you a h0e //gga to play with.
I'm not favoring the cracker if you see my post in this thread you would understand my position on them male & female. I don't kiss other blks azz, I am just aware of their feelings about blks here and them being opportunistic as a whole. I know what time it is and we shouldn't get sidetracked by foreign ppl interests black, latino, white, middle eastern etc. Your ppl have their land to themselves, we are being trampled by disrespectful azz folks our situation is more stressing cause we can't get a break from others plotting against us and being attacked.

The fez ain't the problem I was just identifying these folks by saying fez. They getting ppl put in jail doing so called legal paperwork stuff that is in vain. Copying off the white folks "sovereign patriot movement" which is wrong. We don't have the same status as these devils we actually have a better status this is why the devils in that movement are stone cold racist cause they know it. Sovereignty of our ppl is already set up on this land. As far as I'm concerned they're just turning ppl off from truth and I will speak out against that AA or not.
GodBody

Snellville, GA

#995 Apr 9, 2014
The people that currently live on reservations are what we have been programmed to believe Indians look like. They are Europeans, or so-called white people, dressed up as so-called Indians. The Ancient Ones that ARE copper colored and still live on reservations were re-classified. The CORPORATION known as the U.S. government, deliberately ordered that the copper-colored Ancient AmEricans be labeled as runaway African slaves, and/or African Freedmen on the Dawes and census rolls. All the others, with pale skin, were labeled as Indian.
darline

Hollywood, FL

#996 Apr 13, 2014
Melungeon/western european moors mixed in with aboriginal people and was recorded by white settlers. Be careful in research because white people are trying to portray them as white when they were black same as aboriginals. Excerpt from the book by Jeff Bahr

"As early settlers and explorers ventured further westward into North America they encountered isolated bands of people living in the Appalachian Mountains where modern Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee converge. These people identified themselves as Melungeons...They spoke broken English and in some cases Elizabethan English mixed with Indian dialects."
darline

Hollywood, FL

#997 Apr 13, 2014
These Western European (Scottish,Irish,Welsh,English) Moors is where the bulk of us as AA get our surnames not slave masters. List of names they held

ADAMS ADKINS ALLEN ALLMOND ASHWORTH
B

BARKER BARNES BASS BECKLER BELCHER BEDGOOD BELL BENNETT BERRY BEVERLY BIGGS BOLEN BOLLING BOLTON BOONE BOWLIN BOWLING BOWMAN BRADBY BRANHAM BRAVBOY BRIGER/BRIDGER BROGAN BROOKS BROWN BUNCH BULLION BURTON BUTLER BUTTERS BUXTON BYRD
C

CAMPBELL CARRICO CARTER CASTEEL CAUDILL CHAPMAN CHAVIS CLARK CLOUD COAL COFFEY COLE COLEMAN COLES COLLEY COLLIER COLLINS COLLINSWORTH COLYER COOPER CORMAN COUNTS COX COXE CRIEL CROSTON CROW CUMBA CUMBO CUMBOW CURRY CUSTALOW
D

DALTON DARE DAVIS DENHAM DENNIS DIAL DOOLEY DORTON DOYLE DRIGGERS DULA DYE DYESS
E

ELY EPPS EVANS
F

FIELDS FREEMAN FRENCH
G

GALLAGHER GANN GARLAND GIBSON GIPSON GOINS GOINGS GORVENS GOWAN GOWEN GRAHAM GREEN(E) GWINN
H

HALL HAMMON(D) HARMON HARRIS HARVIE HARVEY HAWKES HENDRICKS HENDRIX HILL HILLMAN HOGGE HOLMES HOPKINS HOWE HYATT
J

JACKSON JAMES JOHNSON JONES
K

KEITH(E) KENNEDY KISER
L

LANGSTON LASIE LAWSON LOCKLEAR LOPES LOWRY LUCAS
M

MADDOX MAGGARD MAJOR MALE MALONE(Y) MARSH MARTIN MAYLE MINARD MINER MINOR MIZER MOORE MORLEY MOSELY MOZINGO MULLINS
darline

Hollywood, FL

#998 Apr 13, 2014
Continued

N

NASH NELSON NEWMAN NICCANS NICHOLS NOEL NORRIS
O

ORR OSBORN OSBORNE OXENDINE
P

PAGE PAINE PATTERSON PERKINS PERRY PHELPS PHIPPS PRINDER POLLY POWELL POWERS PRITCHARD PRUITT
R

RAMEY RASNICK REAVES REVELS REEVES RICE RICHARDSON RIDDLE RIVERS ROBERSON ROBERTSON ROBINSON RUSSELL
S

SAMMONS SAMPSON SAWYER SCOTT SEXTON SHAVIS SHEPHARD SHEPHERD SHORT SHORTT SIZEMORE SMILING SMITH STALLARD STANLEY STEEL STEVENS STEWART STROTHER SWEATT SWETT SWINDALL
T

TALLY TACKETT TAYLOR THOMPSON TIPTON TOLLIVER TUPPANCE TURNER
V

VANOVER VICARS VICCARS VICKERS
W

WARE WATTS WEAVER WHITE WHITED WILKINS WILLIAMS WILLIAMSON WILLIS WILSON WISBY WISE WOOD WRIGHT WYATT WYNN
darline

Hollywood, FL

#999 Apr 13, 2014
N
NASH NELSON NEWMAN NICCANS NICHOLS NOEL NORRIS
O
ORR OSBORN OSBORNE OXENDINE
P
PAGE PAINE PATTERSON PERKINS PERRY PHELPS PHIPPS PRINDER POLLY POWELL POWERS PRITCHARD PRUITT
R
RAMEY RASNICK REAVES REVELS REEVES RICE RICHARDSON RIDDLE RIVERS ROBERSON ROBERTSON ROBINSON RUSSELL
S
SAMMONS SAMPSON SAWYER SCOTT SEXTON SHAVIS SHEPHARD SHEPHERD SHORT SHORTT SIZEMORE SMILING SMITH STALLARD STANLEY STEEL STEVENS STEWART STROTHER SWEATT SWETT SWINDALL
T
TALLY TACKETT TAYLOR THOMPSON TIPTON TOLLIVER TUPPANCE TURNER
V
VANOVER VICARS VICCARS VICKERS
W
WARE WATTS WEAVER WHITE WHITED WILKINS WILLIAMS WILLIAMSON WILLIS WILSON WISBY WISE WOOD WRIGHT WYATT WYNN
darline

Hollywood, FL

#1000 Apr 13, 2014
A
ADAMS ADKINS ALLEN ALLMOND ASHWORTH
B
BARKER BARNES BASS BECKLER BELCHER BEDGOOD BELL BENNETT BERRY BEVERLY BIGGS BOLEN BOLLING BOLTON BOONE BOWLIN BOWLING BOWMAN BRADBY BRANHAM BRAVBOY BRIGER/BRIDGER BROGAN BROOKS BROWN BUNCH BULLION BURTON BUTLER BUTTERS BUXTON BYRD
C
CAMPBELL CARRICO CARTER CASTEEL CAUDILL CHAPMAN CHAVIS CLARK CLOUD COAL COFFEY COLE COLEMAN COLES COLLEY COLLIER COLLINS COLLINSWORTH COLYER COOPER CORMAN COUNTS COX COXE CRIEL CROSTON CROW CUMBA CUMBO CUMBOW CURRY CUSTALOW
D
DALTON DARE DAVIS DENHAM DENNIS DIAL DOOLEY DORTON DOYLE DRIGGERS DULA DYE DYESS
E
ELY EPPS EVANS
F
FIELDS FREEMAN FRENCH
G
GALLAGHER GANN GARLAND GIBSON GIPSON GOINS GOINGS GORVENS GOWAN GOWEN GRAHAM GREEN(E) GWINN
H
HALL HAMMON(D) HARMON HARRIS HARVIE HARVEY HAWKES HENDRICKS HENDRIX HILL HILLMAN HOGGE HOLMES HOPKINS HOWE HYATT
J
JACKSON JAMES JOHNSON JONES
K
KEITH(E) KENNEDY KISER
L
LANGSTON LASIE LAWSON LOCKLEAR LOPES LOWRY LUCAS
M
MADDOX MAGGARD MAJOR MALE MALONE(Y) MARSH MARTIN MAYLE MINARD MINER MINOR MIZER MOORE MORLEY MOSELY MOZINGO MULLINS
darline

Hollywood, FL

#1001 Apr 13, 2014
Sorry for the double posts

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1002 Apr 13, 2014
darline wrote:
Melungeon/western european moors mixed in with aboriginal people and was recorded by white settlers. Be careful in research because white people are trying to portray them as white when they were black same as aboriginals. Excerpt from the book by Jeff Bahr
"As early settlers and explorers ventured further westward into North America they encountered isolated bands of people living in the Appalachian Mountains where modern Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee converge. KmThese people identified themselves as Melungeons...They spoke broken English and in some cases Elizabethan English mixed with Indian dialects."
Its funny you say this about Melungeons. Ive been trying to my my great grandmothers family (her mother and father) I went downtown to the Harold Washington Libray (chicago) to the geneaology section. On record, my great grabd mother, Naomi White was listed as Mulatto with her brother and sister with their white father. It shocked me because my grandma told me her mother was just indian and black (as all grandmas say).

My great grandmother was born in tennesse too. Do you have any info on the Meungeons? Her surname was "white" but she married a "johnson" from mississippi. Let me know...

Level 1

Location hidden

#1003 Apr 13, 2014
Sorry for typos
darline

United States

#1004 Apr 13, 2014
These fraud historians like to call them triracial isolates which is a lie. These were the vanquished dukes of western europe, this is why they want to portray them as white in america. These folks were baptist in religion, spoke elizabethan english (aave/old english) the same as we are/do. None were known for being muslim or wearing fezzes. The cherokee did wear turbans though. Of course we are aboriginal tribal americans but moors coming in the 1400s changed our culture profoundly through intermarriage.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1005 Apr 13, 2014
Any links?
darline

United States

#1006 Apr 13, 2014
Analyze_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny you say this about Melungeons. Ive been trying to my my great grandmothers family (her mother and father) I went downtown to the Harold Washington Libray (chicago) to the geneaology section. On record, my great grabd mother, Naomi White was listed as Mulatto with her brother and sister with their white father. It shocked me because my grandma told me her mother was just indian and black (as all grandmas say).
My great grandmother was born in tennesse too. Do you have any info on the Meungeons? Her surname was "white" but she married a "johnson" from mississippi. Let me know...
I am still researching things about them I know in Tennessee they got a bad wrap and was discriminated against and they tried to stop them from voting.

Here is a little link on how they regarded melungeons in Tennessee.

http://www.google.com/url...
darline

United States

#1007 Apr 13, 2014
Melungeons of the baptist religion page from the book called Melungeons: The Lost Tribe

http://books.google.com/books...
darline

United States

#1008 Apr 13, 2014
Link from how melungeons spoke Elizabethan English or Old English from the book called The Melungeons: Notes on the Origins of a Race

darline

Brooklyn, NY

#1009 Apr 13, 2014
Booker T. Washington regarded AA people as "the daughter of a hundred earls" and prideless in his writing called "The Kneegrow (sp) Problem"

darline

United States

#1010 Apr 13, 2014
darline wrote:
Link from how melungeons spoke Elizabethan English or Old English from the book called The Melungeons: Notes on the Origins of a Race
Sorry wrong page here it is

darline

Hollywood, FL

#1011 Apr 13, 2014
Lol toxic is changing my links...well just look up the phrases ha ha
GodBody

Douglasville, GA

#1012 Apr 14, 2014
darline wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not favoring the cracker if you see my post in this thread you would understand my position on them male & female. I don't kiss other blks azz, I am just aware of their feelings about blks here and them being opportunistic as a whole. I know what time it is and we shouldn't get sidetracked by foreign ppl interests black, latino, white, middle eastern etc. Your ppl have their land to themselves, we are being trampled by disrespectful azz folks our situation is more stressing cause we can't get a break from others plotting against us and being attacked.
The fez ain't the problem I was just identifying these folks by saying fez. They getting ppl put in jail doing so called legal paperwork stuff that is in vain. Copying off the white folks "sovereign patriot movement" which is wrong. We don't have the same status as these devils we actually have a better status this is why the devils in that movement are stone cold racist cause they know it. Sovereignty of our ppl is already set up on this land. As far as I'm concerned they're just turning ppl off from truth and I will speak out against that AA or not.
You can tell you've been educated by crkkkers by the deceptive nature in which you speak.I'm not a lwyer or debator.I don't play verbal hoola hoops with uncle tom/aunt jammima clowns like you. You're the only person that's come inside this thread with a puffed up ego trying to belittle "Moors with fez" as if your p**sy is made out of Gold. A n//gga with not that much crkkker education hasn't had his mind shaped and molded by crkkkers like u have.That's why prophets always come from the low and uneducated.They embarrass you high class negroes.They haven't had their minds tainted by romans like you have. My parents may not be from here,but when a white police gets behind me,he sees a black man.When them crkkkers would sentence me to prison,they sentensed me as a black man and railroaded me just the same.That's why I call you out your name.Even you as a so called black women wouldn't know what it feels like to b a black man in america.I know what it feels like.I don't even have a G.E.D. My baby mother is AA from those same appalaichan mountains those melungions came from,so now according to you I should be excluded all because you have a personal gripe over what a few foreign blacks have said to you negatively. I'm not with that legal paperwork shit.I'm bout bustin heads.But most pple can't get with that as theyve been softened by the american diet(Mcdonalds etc) But talking on a forum isn't gonna change shit.Only when blood begins to pour do people take notice.I think we should all embrace what our BROTHERS in Haiti did .But you consider them your enemy out of ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,232,657
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min African AE 120,581
War: USA vs Africa 3 min Labor 89
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 4 min X-TREME BIAS 245
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 5 min Doctor No 941
Why do blacks hate seeing asian women with whit... (May '14) 5 min asiangirl 70
why do white people hate other races so much 6 min jeffmitch53 414
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 7 min Don Barros Serrano 343
Jesus Christ was a black Jew. Double low Race f... 10 min African AE 174
All women prefer white men 1 hr Labor 4,652
More from around the web