Most of our ancestors didnt come on s...

United States

#637 Sep 24, 2012

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#639 Sep 25, 2012
Capricorn Black wrote:
Garrig is a known gov agent.You see they always use the word "cult" leader whenever someone disagrees with their zionist propogandas.Just like the Jim Jones situation was a CIA experiment.
So then you must be GB. I thought that was you.
You are always hiding behind so many guises trying to corrupt the sheep. One wonders who it is YOU are really working for.
Cap Black

United States

#640 Sep 25, 2012
"Many red Native Americans that I have run into are well aware of the information that I have just presented to you, some are not aware. Tribes like Hopi, Aztec, Apache, Pueblo, Seminole, Creek, Tuscarora, Susquehanna, have documents in their possession that tells of the stories of the black Gods who gave birth to them.

In fact, the Hopi book of the stars that was given to them by the Dogons tells that when the forefathers (Africans) reclaim their throne, the black and red tribes will join together and kill all of the whites. There is a similar parable in most Native American cultures that speaks of the white eagle who captured the red eagle until the black eagle freed the red eagle. The white eagle retreated in the caves from which he came. Look this story up, it's an actual story in Native American culture. It is just as important for red Native Americans to understand true history as it is for blacks in America. Blacks have been convinced that they are all ex-African slaves, of course this is a lie! There had been blacks in this country for thousand of years before the first Europeans"

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#641 Dec 8, 2012
To the top
Cap Black

United States

#642 Jan 5, 2013
Know your history.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#643 Feb 16, 2013
A lie dont care who tell it. We been here before columbus sailed the ocean blue.
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#644 Feb 16, 2013
They came on spaceships.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#645 Feb 16, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
They came on spaceships.
Some believe yall came on spaceships the way youve treated this planet.Like yall arent even hueman.
auntie bee

Bloomington, IN

#646 Feb 17, 2013
no, many flew over here in single peanutbutter spaceships to steal our chickies and got stranded.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#647 Feb 23, 2013
Much of the stories concerning slavery where indeed a hoax.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#648 Feb 24, 2013
Red necks are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo DUMB!!! LOL!!!

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#649 Feb 24, 2013
True.
KnowledgeIsWisdo m

Takamatu, Japan

#650 Apr 8, 2013
__Peace__ wrote:
The name "Hopi" almost sounds like the egyptian word for Peace "Hetepu/Hotep".Hopi= Hopituh Shi-nu-mu, means "The Peaceful People" or "Peaceful Little Ones. Who taught them the Sirius mysteries?
http://pointingbird.tripod.com/lostfeatherint...
You mentioned that the native black Olmecs mixed in with the Chinese to produce the American Indian, explain?
In the 4th century, a Chinese missionary under the Shang Dynasty named Hsu-Shen (Hoshan) came to America in search of his people who were the East Yi (Black Chinese). When the Chinese arrived, they encountered the Olmecs who had already been living on the land. The Chinese considered the black Olmecs as the descendants of the Black Chinese "Yi" people. Hoshan's people settled and mixed in with the Olmecs and produced the "Aboriginal." The Olmecs gave the lower kingdom to these aborigines. The aborigines called the land 'Mu-Xian' which is a combination of the Olmeccan-Ashuric-Aramaic word 'Mu' which means "one", and the Chinese word 'Xian' named after Hsu-Shen. Did you know that there is a province in China today called 'Xian', and that this is the site of the only Chinese pyramids? Mu-Xian became 'Mixian' and eventually 'Mexian' or 'Mexico.' The aborigines called themselves 'Mexicans' and they re-mixed with the Olmecs, which resulted in a sub-tribe called 'Hopi'. The Hopi clan was taught the religion of the Dogon(who were egyptian priests that migrated to west africa) and given the secrets
of the stars. Several hundred years later the Hindu East Indians arrived in Mexico and they bred in with the Mexicans and produced Mongoloid tribes like the Inuit and Eskimo who migrated far north to Canada and Alaska.
Can I get a reference of the books you get these information from good sir
The Bottom

Hampton, GA

#651 May 8, 2013
__Peace__ wrote:
Have we been tricked to believe that most of our ancestors came on slave ships from Africa?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4hEBeL_KRwkXX&feature=rel ated
Good information. Thanks!

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#652 May 8, 2013
to the top....

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#653 May 9, 2013
once again,to the top
Zack

Laredo, TX

#654 May 9, 2013
I guess ya'll came here on the Queen Mary. smdh
Black Gold

Eaton Rapids, MI

#655 May 11, 2013
guest wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?fea ture=plpp&v=y9dOhcda2iM
Good video.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#656 May 11, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
"Many red Native Americans that I have run into are well aware of the information that I have just presented to you, some are not aware. Tribes like Hopi, Aztec, Apache, Pueblo, Seminole, Creek, Tuscarora, Susquehanna, have documents in their possession that tells of the stories of the black Gods who gave birth to them.
In fact, the Hopi book of the stars that was given to them by the Dogons tells that when the forefathers (Africans) reclaim their throne, the black and red tribes will join together and kill all of the whites. There is a similar parable in most Native American cultures that speaks of the white eagle who captured the red eagle until the black eagle freed the red eagle. The white eagle retreated in the caves from which he came. Look this story up, it's an actual story in Native American culture. It is just as important for red Native Americans to understand true history as it is for blacks in America. Blacks have been convinced that they are all ex-African slaves, of course this is a lie! There had been blacks in this country for thousand of years before the first Europeans"
good post, i allways ask myself,how could 3 boatloads of pink people who could'nt read or write until the 17th century ace,thought the world was flat,still suffering from the blue bonic plaque,could'nt cook there food right,get on a boat remember they could read of write let alone read maps,come to america by mistake,Remember they thought they were in INDIA,when they 1st landed in america,Then get back on the boats,go to AFRICA another place they never been,gett between 100-200 million africans as slave's,then come back to america and build a nation, PHYS IMPOOSSIBLE, 200 millino africans from africa there would be no africans left in africa today,where are all thoese slave ships,you mean to tell me 3 boat loads of pink peoples can do all that,we were already here they were looking for us,there a white supremist,his name is WALTER ASHBY KLECKER, he was the 1ST MORTICIAN IN THE FIRST PENAL COLONY VIGINA ITS CALL A STATE KNOW, he changed the birth certificate's FROM INDEGIOUS TO AFRICAN, LOOK HIM UP
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#657 May 11, 2013
__Peace__ wrote:
<quoted text>Most of you come with lice.That's why in white schools they do a periodic check for lice/bugs inside that stringy,dog hair of yours that smells like wet cat piss.We know your history tarzan.
remember there NEADERTHAL BACK GROUNDS, they wore animal-skins full of piss,shit,lice,ticks,fleas, they were and still are a filthy peoples,who hade to live close to each other,in that tiny space called eu-ropa,they praticed the worship of filth, even today they have a celebration,in which they roll around in MUD,THEY CALL IT MUD BATHING, PEACE BLACK POWER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Esau is NOT the white man! (Aug '14) 2 min Moses 231
News Trump, Clinton and Katy Perry make case to vote... 6 min Go Blue Forever 1
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 7 min Drilling for the ... 98
El Cajon PD SHOOT Negro DEAD! 8 min No Limit Cracker 6
HOW COME blacks want to breed out and white DON'T! (Nov '11) 13 min Gail390 35
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 13 min suppiluliuma 136,654
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 14 min Real 48,976
IR at the walmart 1 hr naacp 84
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 2 hr dcool 1,231
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 2 hr dcool 298