AA BM Should Really Go Back To Africa...
Imgreat

Albany, NY

#187 Sep 2, 2014
Black people are just as American has the white people. Unless someone is Native American you don't have the place. Too many black women on here are trying to get there props from the white community. I'm part white and even I know that's pointless. You're black love yourself already. .
Concerned Black Man

Tempe, AZ

#188 Sep 2, 2014
Capree,

I thought you said your white daddy loves you BW. So why do the white men on this forum keep telling you to take your black a$$ back to Africa?
Ugh

Houston, TX

#189 Sep 2, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>
BM can try anywhere it does not need to be Africa but Africa is the best choice for the BM who has been held back to create opportunities for himself. But my first choice would be BM just doing better in America and stop leeching off women. It isn't all of them but it is too many.
Africa is the WORST choice, ever! Israel is the BEST spot. That is our land! That's where we from! The Jews there need to go back to their homeland in Poland and Russia or immigrate to the U.S. since many of their People are here.

We need to spread out. Whites, mostly, have stolen all the land they are in except around the Caucasus Mountain regions. Whites should only have Russia and the Middle East, though the Middle East was not theirs, originally.

The reason we need to start with just our own People, it will reinforce in us to be self-dependence. It will force us to use mind over matters. It will force us to survival and learn how to invent to make our lives better over time. We got a head start from learning so much from White Supremacy and how they did it.

It wouldn't be that long before we get on our feet and be a economic power in about 300 years after moving to Israel. All we need is protection until we are ready. America will definitely do that for us. And the People in that region will be more acceptance of us taking control of that land than White Jews taking control of it because most in the Arab/Muslim countries knows Israel was home to the Black Tribes of Israel, aka, the Children of Israel.

There will be initial beef with the militia out there like the Hamas group, ISIS, Jahadist and Al Queada. So, until we can build our army and man our borders, America owe us enough to use their military powers to keep those forces back while our People have stability, peace and cultural progress. We don't need Africa for nothing except being business partners.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#190 Sep 2, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Africa is the WORST choice, ever! Israel is the BEST spot. That is our land! That's where we from! The Jews there need to go back to their homeland in Poland and Russia or immigrate to the U.S. since many of their People are here.
We need to spread out. Whites, mostly, have stolen all the land they are in except around the Caucasus Mountain regions. Whites should only have Russia and the Middle East, though the Middle East was not theirs, originally.
The reason we need to start with just our own People, it will reinforce in us to be self-dependence. It will force us to use mind over matters. It will force us to survival and learn how to invent to make our lives better over time. We got a head start from learning so much from White Supremacy and how they did it.
It wouldn't be that long before we get on our feet and be a economic power in about 300 years after moving to Israel. All we need is protection until we are ready. America will definitely do that for us. And the People in that region will be more acceptance of us taking control of that land than White Jews taking control of it because most in the Arab/Muslim countries knows Israel was home to the Black Tribes of Israel, aka, the Children of Israel.
There will be initial beef with the militia out there like the Hamas group, ISIS, Jahadist and Al Queada. So, until we can build our army and man our borders, America owe us enough to use their military powers to keep those forces back while our People have stability, peace and cultural progress. We don't need Africa for nothing except being business partners.
I am an atheist so I don't believe in all the children of Israel stuff but I will support BM wherever they go for a better. I would be worried about Israel because of all that violence in the middle east. I also think that those Arabs are more dangerous for us than WM. But I am glad you see Africa would be great for business.
Good Vibes

Tempe, AZ

#191 Sep 2, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again on another topic! Let me break it down to you what this thread is about. It is examining if black men who feel they are discriminated against, just can't thrive here and targeted by the white police departments for execution. It isn't about a white person who can't pay their rent or a white person who is down on their luck.
SMH.
Oh, so now you are trying to get back on track and want to blame me for your foolishness.
Good Vibes

Tempe, AZ

#192 Sep 2, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly right about that. There is nothing "balance" or of substance for a controversial topic like hers. It's a one-sided in favor BW being the better economic power-player in America when that is not rven close to be a truth.
If one combine the BM collective impact to the U.S. economy compared to BW, the BM will outpace her in the trillions. If she align herself with the WM, the BM in his lonesome would still outpace them in the billions than trillions.
She don't seem realize the highest paid Whites may be many due to White Supremacy but the highest paid Blacks is fewed, and still outpace the WM's worth in the millions and billions. Just take Lebron James, Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh for instance.
Those are NBA Superstar players. Last this season, EACH was during in the neighborhood of 42 to 45 millions for next season though, all re-negotiated their contracts because it handicapped the team from improving its roster with too much money tied up in just 3 of its' players.
Still, that combine worth with just 3 players is more than half of what the White People in the top 1% Tax Bracket make. I haven't even added, Kobe Bryant (23 millions this season), Dwight Howard (20 millions this season), Kevin Durant......not sure but it's north of 15 millions this season. James Harden (14 millions this season).
Scientist, Doctors, Lawyers and a U.S. President makes pocket-change compared to these Black Players.
Capree just got her big, fat head stuff far up the White Man's butt that it's clouding her thinking and leaving her disoriented like a brainwashed fool. That girl should have her picture and name to represent, "Brainwashed and Dumb."
I believe that Black American are Hollywood TV Zombies.
They sit on the posterior all day and night, getting their azzes fat (hence the reason for they being the fattest women) watching all manner of TV shows portraying whites in all their Glory.
When in reality the bottom feeding whites are catching their "Royals" and their only way out sometimes is through suicides.

So Black American women with their delusional selves have no clue.

They believe that whites do not have their monthly bills like everyone else and somehow, their bills are magically paid or evaporates from the Banks Data Storing Servers.

How can Black American women be so stupid.
How?
Good Vibes

Tempe, AZ

#193 Sep 2, 2014
Correction:
I believe that Black American Women are Hollywood TV Zombies
Satan

Jacksonville, FL

#194 Sep 2, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I am black and love America and it's been good to me, sure I have faced some racism but I never let it stop me because the racists are not stronger then me and I would die before I let them beat my spirit. I know that some black men feel that way also and have succeeded in life but for the black men who just sit around for over one hundred and forty nine years after slavery has ended, giving all of their power over to white racists and ignoring that they are decent whites also and just complaining and pointing fingers of blame for their situation, should leave to better themselves somewhere else.
No such thing as a decent white, they're all the same & need to be wiped out.
Big Knob

United States

#195 Sep 2, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again on another topic! Let me break it down to you what this thread is about. It is examining if black men who feel they are discriminated against, just can't thrive here and targeted by the white police departments for execution. It isn't about a white person who can't pay their rent or a white person who is down on their luck.
What about bp from the us virgin islands should they leave as well, or should they and other US controlled carribbean islands be given their independence like wp got theirs from the british! and what about you bw who're always blaming the ww are they going to africa as well, we can start off with some of you topix girls,.......thats fair game.
Big Knob

United States

#196 Sep 2, 2014
@ Capree to keep it real are you going to tell the white racist on here and in society who complain about blks daily to go back to europe as well and wouldnt that be consistency on your part. And what about bw who complain about that ww are they going back as well. Nice trying to impress your white idol, now whos going to dig up more than three hundred years of bp's ancestors and carry their remains back as well. Doesnt the military retrieve the remains of dead soldiers and bring them back to america for burial, and shouldnt blks who leave do the samething with their ancestors...and whos going to foot the bill, ........
Concerned Black Man

Tempe, AZ

#197 Sep 2, 2014
Plan: Sell Capree into servitude to some Afghani for a few Kalashnikov rifles, never to be heard from by a BM ever again. Afghani's are technically Caucasian. Now everyone is happy.
BM Moving ON

Richmond Hill, Canada

#198 Sep 2, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, knock, knock! If you would come out from that rock that you are living under then you would there is more ir dating and marriages involving black women and non-black men than ever.
Every possible IR coupling is increasing dumb dumb. But at how BW advertise themelves on the Internet and TV, you would think by now at least they would not be known as the least married group. You'd think more WM and nonBM would have be knocking at your door.

That just isn't happening.
Sankofa

Philadelphia, PA

#199 Sep 2, 2014
Go back??..I've never been to Africa. Why doesn't America just pay black men for their three centuries of labor stolen or better yet why don't you (capree and sassy) consider gaining a meaningful education on these issues instead of offering nonsense to get cool points from those that hate you.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#200 Sep 2, 2014
Concerned Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexican and Native American? Just a few weeks ago you were 75% black and 25% white. And weeks before that you were "simply black".
You will just ANYTHING won't you? That's why you keep contradicting yourself up in here. Have some integrity.
smh
I would love to see that post where I said that I was 1/4 white because I never made such a post. I said that I was 75% black and 25% mexican because my grandfather was mexican. Most Mexican have NA in them in case you don't know.

Level 8

Location hidden

#201 Sep 2, 2014
Concerned Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexican and Native American? Just a few weeks ago you were 75% black and 25% white. And weeks before that you were "simply black".
You will just ANYTHING won't you? That's why you keep contradicting yourself up in here. Have some integrity.
smh
Please! I am pleading with you to show me that post where I said that I am 25% white! I would send you a check by mail or transfer tomorrow if you produce a post with my exact screenname and picture saying that b.s..

Level 8

Location hidden

#202 Sep 2, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>
What about bp from the us virgin islands should they leave as well, or should they and other US controlled carribbean islands be given their independence like wp got theirs from the british! and what about you bw who're always blaming the ww are they going to africa as well, we can start off with some of you topix girls,.......thats fair game.
As usual you don't understand, any black people who feel like they can make here should, only the black folks who feel that white are oppressing them and out to kill them should use the option to leave.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#203 Sep 2, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to see that post where I said that I was 1/4 white because I never made such a post. I said that I was 75% black and 25% mexican because my grandfather was mexican. Most Mexican have NA in them in case you don't know.
Girl, stop insulting my respect for the Latina Women! You are NO Latina.......not even 1%. You know no spanish. I bet myself and Melissa (who is a Latina) would get along better than she would with you. Latina don't carry that kind of raw hate in their hearts for BM.

You are 100% a defective, BM-Hating IRBW, BLACK AMERICAN Woman.
Big Knob

United States

#204 Sep 2, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you don't understand, any black people who feel like they can make here should, only the black folks who feel that white are oppressing them and out to kill them should use the option to leave.
As usual you didnt answer my question, i know the logic is too deep, and i dont know any bp that you speak of, most blk folks want their lives free of any white influence, period and as Jim Brown said, " i fought for civil rights because i wanted my rights, not to be integrated with nobody" Joseph Lowery has said MLK jr and i fought to change america from wrong to right, and not to turn everything blk into white, so i reject assimilation because blk culture and experiences are just as american as whites, and what country did whites build by themselves, and what war have whites fought by themselves, besides most AA's whos ancestors were enslaved were here before most whites came here later after the civil war. So no white person can tell a bp to go anywhere, ive said repeatedly im not asking wp to do nothing for me but stay out of my business,.........im not with the program.!
Leroy

Clio, MI

#205 Sep 2, 2014
Imgreat wrote:
Black people are just as American has the white people. Unless someone is Native American you don't have the place. Too many black women on here are trying to get there props from the white community. I'm part white and even I know that's pointless. You're black love yourself already..
There is no such thing as a native american. All people on this continent originated somewhere else. To say that the nomadic people who arrived here first (even that is questionable) own this continent is abject racism. By that logic, white people own the moon, and outer space for that matter.
bmale

United States

#206 Sep 2, 2014
Hmmmmm...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dark skinned females mad at what sexyredbone24 ... (Sep '13) 2 min UmWhat 334
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 18 min anonymous 420
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min Obama is a joke 1,406,600
Oye! 50 min The Spirit 1
White men are the BIGGEST rapists world wide 1 hr Cuntretta the lyi... 4
Do you monkeys still have your tails in the air 1 hr RMG El Rey de Tra... 30
Dear White People 1 hr anonymous 319
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 4 hr nave 66
More from around the web