Why do people believe that good girls like bad boys?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#1 Jul 3, 2013
I am in no way attracted to thugs or bad boys. I like men who are more spiritual and not subscribed to the thuggish lifestyle. The men that I find attractive look at life in a deeper and more spiritual way. Bad boys come with a whole lot of baggage and drama that I don't need. Fighting, cant control their sexual desires, down right nasty, and will never mature. So please when you talk about good girls don't group us all together. Some of them want that because they find it exciting however, most of us, and I do mean most of us are repulsed by such behavior.
David B

Ellicott City, MD

#3 Jul 3, 2013
So you don't like Bad boys or condoms.

#4 Jul 3, 2013
Frank from Detroit wrote:
Violence and desire is the animal in us, the good Lord made us as intended spiritual beings, but the Serpent and the Apple put paid to that, since then we been trying to hold off The Original Sin and not give in to the material and lust....
Sex is solely for breeding, I've had my share of both, and God doesn't really care much for it, His only Son never had sex, and His disciples were forbidden too.
God didn't use sex to make this world, the 'creeping things', the animals or man, He created everything from will alone.
I believe that everything non-spiritual is put on Earth to test our spirituality...
I beat up 203 white men all on my own once, not proud of it, but that was the, like when I made-love to all those women, it's the past...spirituality is the goal now...and I think God only really loves those who love...He can't hate the haters, He is too good and pure for that, but He can send them to Hell Eternal...
:^)
LOL!!!!! at I beat up 203 white men....Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! !

#5 Jul 3, 2013
David B wrote:
So you don't like Bad boys or condoms.
I don't like bad boys, but I don't mind condoms.
The AA Man 1972

Atlanta, GA

#6 Jul 3, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
I am in no way attracted to thugs or bad boys. I like men who are more spiritual and not subscribed to the thuggish lifestyle. The men that I find attractive look at life in a deeper and more spiritual way. Bad boys come with a whole lot of baggage and drama that I don't need. Fighting, cant control their sexual desires, down right nasty, and will never mature. So please when you talk about good girls don't group us all together. Some of them want that because they find it exciting however, most of us, and I do mean most of us are repulsed by such behavior.
Good for you, Carmi. You're among the feminales I admire.

#8 Jul 3, 2013
The AA Man 1972 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you, Carmi. You're among the feminales I admire.
Awwww, thanks I appreciate that.
Black Comedian

Sicklerville, NJ

#10 Jul 3, 2013
Most girls are into bad boys. They tell me it is because bad boys are more interesting.

#12 Jul 3, 2013
Coonstriker wrote:
<quoted text>
Good girls don't sleep around, or date gangsters or let men live off them or deal with abusers. It could be most good girls are not even good they just think they are.
I've known so many girls/women who think they're angels and good people but when it boils down to it they're awful people and not even close to being a good peron.
I don't sleep around, date gansters, or let any man live off of me, and I don't deal with abusers. So this doesn't include me.

#13 Jul 3, 2013
Black Comedian wrote:
Most girls are into bad boys. They tell me it is because bad boys are more interesting.
No, this is definently not true.

#14 Jul 3, 2013
Frank from Detroit wrote:
<quoted text>
What about bad boys with condoms?
:^)
No.

“War is the father of all”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Jul 3, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
One of stereotypes that won't go away ...
Black Comedian

Sicklerville, NJ

#16 Jul 3, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this is definently not true.
Yes it is true beyond a shadow of any doubt. Most girls are into bad boys at some point of their life. Whether it in their teen years or whatever. They sometimes grow out of it but it is already too late. They grow out of it because they have a kid with the bad boy and he leaves her. By then it is already too late.

At least that is what I see in the girls I graduated with.

#17 Jul 3, 2013
Black Comedian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is true beyond a shadow of any doubt. Most girls are into bad boys at some point of their life. Whether it in their teen years or whatever. They sometimes grow out of it but it is already too late. They grow out of it because they have a kid with the bad boy and he leaves her. By then it is already too late.
At least that is what I see in the girls I graduated with.
Well, Im not one of those girls you graduated with, and neither are the millions of other women out there. That's like saying all men want a hood rat.
Black Comedian

Sicklerville, NJ

#18 Jul 3, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Im not one of those girls you graduated with, and neither are the millions of other women out there. That's like saying all men want a hood rat.
Well where do you think the term "nice guys finish last" came from?

#19 Jul 3, 2013
Black Comedian wrote:
<quoted text>
Well where do you think the term "nice guys finish last" came from?
Bad boys and hoodrats came up with that term.
Black Comedian

Sicklerville, NJ

#20 Jul 3, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad boys and hoodrats came up with that term.
Then why didn't nice guys come up with a term? They must of agreed with it.
brownskin_beauty

Houston, TX

#21 Jul 3, 2013
I remember reading an article about it, wish I could remember where, but it talked about that girls just thought they were more fun and spontaneous and even better in the bedroom. They are attractive to people because they don't care to much about what people think and because they "bad" they may seem more manly, in my opinion most bad guys just have mental problems, usually womanizer, desensitized to violence, and lacking something needed in their lives.

#23 Jul 3, 2013
Temudjin wrote:
<quoted text>
One of stereotypes that won't go away ...
True.

#24 Jul 3, 2013
Black Comedian wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why didn't nice guys come up with a term? They must of agreed with it.
Because they are too good to respond to nonsense.

#25 Jul 3, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
I remember reading an article about it, wish I could remember where, but it talked about that girls just thought they were more fun and spontaneous and even better in the bedroom. They are attractive to people because they don't care to much about what people think and because they "bad" they may seem more manly, in my opinion most bad guys just have mental problems, usually womanizer, desensitized to violence, and lacking something needed in their lives.
Yeah, bad guys do have mental problems and lack the ability to feel emotional and vulnerable sometimes. This is what makes me stay away from them. They have no emotion, they are robotic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
African AE, states that Kurds are white? 2 min African AE 20
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,189,960
BW are so desperate to get married, they are ma... 3 min Miguel is the man 418
African American Forum is NEITHER AA nor a Forum 5 min Thelrony - 34
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min Carly HI YAH 109,008
How Did America Become Earth's Laughing Stock? 7 min KIP 19
To the fools who pit blacks against each other 9 min Thelrony - 4
Black Americans are FIGHTING the BATTLE for EVE... 19 min Zew 55
All women prefer white men 20 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 2,594
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 23 min Doctor No 858
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 53 min Doctor No 1,304
More from around the web