Why are SAMOANS UGLY!!!

Why are SAMOANS UGLY!!!

Created by UglySamoans on Feb 6, 2010

321 votes

Click on an option to vote

Too much food

They be too fat yoo

Too brown, too dumb, too ugly

They eat each other

Ugliest people on earth

They all too big boned

woman are 200IB whales

They ugly, the mirror cracks

they drunk too

Irish Samoan ugly mofo

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#969 Mar 21, 2011
fairguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Given your history, I could pose the same question to you...
LOL....I guess when you a little black man with little man sydrom don't want someone to tell you that being lazy, watching porn or acting like a little boy is not really how God's expects from you.

Shud up! you have taken the easy way out and if you don't tell you your life is a living hell then no one will...understand good! now go kick rocks little man
hikup

Auckland, New Zealand

#972 Apr 11, 2011
oside88

Oceanside, CA

#974 May 13, 2011
F. U BLACK N.....S

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#977 May 13, 2011
I think Samoans are very good looking. I am attracted to a strong Hamo man. I can't keep my eyes of them. Also, they know how to treat a lady. Samoan Irish is not like the ones I know... He talks about blacks and voodoo all the time.
Smiley

Pago Pago, American Samoa

#979 Jun 15, 2011
you cant ask why Samoans are ugly and reply with ugly again because it wouldn't make sense you re.
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

#983 Jul 4, 2011
U suk
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

#985 Jul 4, 2011
Ur ugly 4sayn dat
shame i just bomed u out
Anonymous

Australia

#986 Jul 5, 2011
Im samoan and if u said dat 2 mi gave i wood of

Gave u a big fat smack on fa ass
but in da end its ur opinion so yeah
but jst 1thing no1 is UGLY!!!!!!!!!!
IM AFRAID 2 SAY NOT EVEN U
I JST WANTED U 2 NO DAT IT HURTS PEOPLES FEELINGS
AND IF U DONT UNDERSTAND
DEN U R UGLY
Whyme

Australia

#987 Aug 12, 2011
Yep hey yo sukk who wants to go partyy wif me 2 nite need friends but no races peps allowed bitch face
caveman haven

United States

#988 Aug 12, 2011
samoans are good peeps,THEY are not to be made fun of, period.
Heat

United States

#989 Aug 12, 2011
Samoan Irish wrote:
Fact of matter is I'm too fa'a Samoa! you black and mad
Who cares samoan retatd fat man with high
Estrogen
there irrish slaves in africa decendat
Samoan are slaves of white like hawain

Low life white wanna be
Polynesia

Chula Vista, CA

#990 May 12, 2012
Guys stop all the negativity. It is as simply as this. Full blooded Samoans do not look like any type of Africans. They look Polynesian. Which is the brown race that IrishSamoan is talking about. There are some Polynesian that look different because they are mixed with Melanesians which are the Fijians,Papuas and Aboriginals of Australia.
Polynesia

Chula Vista, CA

#992 May 12, 2012
Melanesians are those people that look black in Oceania. Polynesians are brown people in Oceania. Some are mixed. If you do not believe that then read and research it yourself.
Poly

Auckland, New Zealand

#993 Jan 29, 2013
Polynesia wrote:
Guys stop all the negativity. It is as simply as this. Full blooded Samoans do not look like any type of Africans. They look Polynesian. Which is the brown race that IrishSamoan is talking about. There are some Polynesian that look different because they are mixed with Melanesians which are the Fijians,Papuas and Aboriginals of Australia.
Polynesians are a lot lighter than the light brown African Americans are used to. They are almost as light as white people. but we don't call ourselves white because we are not white like them. This is the tone of a Poly skin the lightest brown similar to white skin tone of Europeans. If you look at their nibbles, their lighter than the light brown African Americans are used to.

samoanpride510

Vallejo, CA

#994 Apr 7, 2013
this is bullshit i love samoans cuz i am one who ever did this voting thing is dumb and samoans are beatiful and thank you to all the people who disagreed wit this i luv yall chaooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#995 Apr 7, 2013
samoanpride510 wrote:
this is bullshit i love samoans cuz i am one who ever did this voting thing is dumb and samoans are beatiful and thank you to all the people who disagreed wit this i luv yall chaooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
lol.. Samoan power
dumbtopic

New Zealand

#996 Apr 30, 2013
Im loving samoan irish's comebacks lmao
WTF

Arzberg, Germany

#997 May 12, 2013
Okay, seriously? What the fuck is up with this stupid question? Instead of generalizing a race because of common features they share why not judge yourself? People are beautiful in their own way. I am a mixed Samoan and I love my culture and the way we are generalized along with other "NON WHITE" races make me sick. Sorry we can't be perfect, but we were made the way we were and if you can't accept that fact, then you obviously have no respect for culture or history. I can't believe people so ignorant like you live on this planet. If we knew how you looked like maybe we can start a thread on how ugly YOU are. YEAH, ALL Samoans have big fat noses and big eyes and are "fat". Not all of them do, and who's to say those features are unappealing... YOU? Go die in a hole, better yet why don't we just end your miserable existence and gut you, then we can have a feast while your innards rotate on a stick over a fire. People like you aren't worthy of culture or even existing. No, you just haven't had the audacity to see the world mixed with the diversity of so many ethnicities as something beautiful and worthwhile.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#998 May 12, 2013
WTF wrote:
Okay, seriously? What the fuck is up with this stupid question? Instead of generalizing a race because of common features they share why not judge yourself? People are beautiful in their own way. I am a mixed Samoan and I love my culture and the way we are generalized along with other "NON WHITE" races make me sick. Sorry we can't be perfect, but we were made the way we were and if you can't accept that fact, then you obviously have no respect for culture or history. I can't believe people so ignorant like you live on this planet. If we knew how you looked like maybe we can start a thread on how ugly YOU are. YEAH, ALL Samoans have big fat noses and big eyes and are "fat". Not all of them do, and who's to say those features are unappealing... YOU? Go die in a hole, better yet why don't we just end your miserable existence and gut you, then we can have a feast while your innards rotate on a stick over a fire. People like you aren't worthy of culture or even existing. No, you just haven't had the audacity to see the world mixed with the diversity of so many ethnicities as something beautiful and worthwhile.
blacks.. Espically somalis and aa.. R slaves to the mentality of white is the standard of all beauty.. I wouldnt worry about the thoughts of a slave.. Lol..
WTF

Hof, Germany

#999 May 15, 2013
Don't get me wrong, I'm not fond of racism, and I don't understand why we target all of our hatred towards each other, when we should be sympathizing with each other. We all have different facial and bodily features, yes, but that shouldn't make people generalize and talk shit about another's ethnicity. Why are we so infatuated with white people? I mean, so what, they have nice skin, but honestly we should be proud to have what we are and not infatuate with the very race that enslaved and conquered the territories that were once ours. Why does being fat have to be ugly? Is it because media manipulated our minds into thinking skinny breast implanted bitches were 'beautiful'? Why do we worship white people? We let them annex independent nations and claim them as their own, we basically let them walk all over us because we weren't "dominant" enough. In the mean time, why can't we just accept the differences of our races and focus on more important matters that involve our country, our world. And Samoan Irish you shouldn't use that kind of word, I understand your frustration with this guy, but maybe it's not him you should be targeting even though he really pissed me the fuck off with this mundane question. And in the meantime, the person who posed this question as plausible... don't mess with Samoans... especially the ones that are "FAT" because guaranteed you'd get your ass whooped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Incognito4Ever 1,251,227
Nancy Grace: White men you are not perfect 15 min Sir Jethro 26
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 15 min www 122,223
I hate white women they are evil (Jan '14) 15 min Tina 59
News America redefining its identity for the 21st ce... 18 min Fa-Foxy 2
Non-whites,Lets ensure uSA can't keep more than... 22 min Nikki 10
Poll Which do you prefer on women? Pantyhose or bare... 22 min Ugh 19
I'm in love with Trish b from Topix 24 min xtra 108
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 30 min Bwahahahaha 161
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 34 min audy17 30,812
All women prefer white men 56 min CEEK 5,200
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 4 hr UruEuWauWau 2,120
More from around the web