Los Angeles

#1 Feb 7, 2008
Do they?????

I say YES THEY DO!!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#2 Feb 7, 2008
It's not just Germans...

Americans and Muslims are not overly fond of Jews either. At least the Germans KNOW they crossed a line and acknowledge the mistake (even if the acknowledgement was forced).

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#3 Feb 7, 2008
dont you mean...

do the jews still hate the germans??

spikewebbe

Since: Oct 07

Boston, MA

#4 Feb 7, 2008
They're cool with each other now except when Germany plays Israel in the World Cup.

“East Side for Life”

Since: Feb 08

Los Angeles

#5 Feb 7, 2008
JohnnyQ wrote:
It's not just Germans...
Americans and Muslims are not overly fond of Jews either. At least the Germans KNOW they crossed a line and acknowledge the mistake (even if the acknowledgement was forced).
I have a coworker who is Jewish she tells me how racist the germans are. She once told me how they would call her names the moment they found out that shes Jewish. She said in public the germans tend to kiss israeli or make public offering of butt kissing but in private they're very anti jewish.. i just think its a shame that the same country that murdered MILLIONS OF JEWS because of their ethincity STILL have many whom hate jews... hmmm then again.. the germans are known to be racist warmongers.. LOL

“East Side for Life”

Los Angeles

#6 Feb 7, 2008
sthldn girl wrote:
dont you mean...
do the jews still hate the germans??
Nope.. i meant what was asked.. Do the germans STILL hate the jews??

Yes, or no.. i would say yes.. looking at all the events surrounding the jewish community in germany.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#7 Feb 7, 2008
I love the Jews. I would like to blow a shofar and wear a yarmulke. But I think that would be disrespectful and patronizing. Like a White dude wearing a sombrero to a Mexican restaurant.

Ah, nevermind. Long day.

“LMAO @all the Haters!!!(:”

Since: Jan 08

Catania

#8 Feb 7, 2008
EastSideOfLA wrote:
Do they?????
I say YES THEY DO!!
No they dont...its actually not as big as adeal to germans...i went to school in germany...and OMG they teach u so much about their history...man i remember they even take u to fieldtrips in those conzentration places..i dont know what u call them in english...they make u go to the rooms where jews were gased....and show u where they lived....germany like most places in europe is not as much racist....just a few ppl...still hate...especially old ppl...but most dont

“ the Crusher of Bigots”

Since: Jul 07

Self Proclaimed Scholar

#9 Feb 7, 2008
JohnnyQ wrote:
I love the Jews. I would like to blow a shofar and wear a yarmulke. But I think that would be disrespectful and patronizing. Like a White dude wearing a sombrero to a Mexican restaurant.
Ah, nevermind. Long day.
Hey J.Q...hows it going!!

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#10 Feb 7, 2008
You can't make a blanket statement like that. Sometime I don't like people because they aren't likable, it has nothing to do with their race.

I don't for one minute believe that Jews aren't discriminated against. But I have noticed that when others speak about their plight, some Jews seem to discount it. As though it's not as important as theirs.

Besides I think there is a lot more racism in the U.S. than Europe. Race is a daily thing here, everyday, all day.

“East Side for Life”

Los Angeles

#11 Feb 7, 2008
Just_meinkilleen wrote:
<quoted text>No they dont...its actually not as big as adeal to germans...i went to school in germany...and OMG they teach u so much about their history...man i remember they even take u to fieldtrips in those conzentration places..i dont know what u call them in english...they make u go to the rooms where jews were gased....and show u where they lived....germany like most places in europe is not as much racist....just a few ppl...still hate...especially old ppl...but most dont
Hmmm i dont know.. east germany seem to be having a lot of problems lately.. racial problems...

so im guessing you're only speaking from the germans YOU experienced??

because if you were to speak of east germany i will post up articles where hate crimes happened daily!

PS.. i didnt know there are death camps in Germany.. i always thought all of them were on poland..

“East Side for Life”

Los Angeles

#12 Feb 7, 2008
Bychance37 wrote:
Besides I think there is a lot more racism in the U.S. than Europe. Race is a daily thing here, everyday, all day.
LOL you havent been to Eastern Europe lately have you???

The neo nazis are actually growing in east germany and Russia..

i remember the times did an article on russia it was titled "from russia with hate" lol it was pretty interesting.. everyone seemed so proud to be a racist neo nazi skinhead.. it was shocking.. i always thought europe was more liberal than the states. oh well..

“LMAO @all the Haters!!!(:”

Catania

#13 Feb 7, 2008
Bychance37 wrote:
You can't make a blanket statement like that. Sometime I don't like people because they aren't likable, it has nothing to do with their race.
I don't for one minute believe that Jews aren't discriminated against. But I have noticed that when others speak about their plight, some Jews seem to discount it. As though it's not as important as theirs.
No i wouldn say there is more here...the racism in the stats just seem to be very focused on black and white...and in europe its more against..muslimes...middle eastern muslims...not really based on color...does that make any sense? Like germany has so many middle eastern ppl...and turkish ppl..u wouldn believe it so does England...now the problem (well its not a problem to me but many) is that this specific culture does not try to adjust...in any kinda way....thats when problems come up

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#14 Feb 7, 2008
Just_meinkilleen wrote:
<quoted text>No i wouldn say there is more here...the racism in the stats just seem to be very focused on black and white...and in europe its more against..muslimes...middle eastern muslims...not really based on color...does that make any sense? Like germany has so many middle eastern ppl...and turkish ppl..u wouldn believe it so does England...now the problem (well its not a problem to me but many) is that this specific culture does not try to adjust...in any kinda way....thats when problems come up
thats very true,,i think thats why alot of americans dont understand me when i say im not white"white",middle easterns and even med people like turks etc are not seen as white in the uk,and ive seen people on here say indians are white?wtf??indians are not white ,and if you said that to a indian or a white person in the uk they would laugh there ass off,,there must be a diffrant kinda indian in the usa for americans to say thatlol..london has every culture and colour person you can think of,so i no what im talking about,but i guess america is so big some people dont even come across as many cultures etc in certain parts of america for them to have these assumptions ,,im guessing>?
hunh

United States

#15 Feb 7, 2008
Just_meinkilleen wrote:
<quoted text>No i wouldn say there is more here...the racism in the stats just seem to be very focused on black and white...and in europe its more against..muslimes...middle eastern muslims...not really based on color...does that make any sense? Like germany has so many middle eastern ppl...and turkish ppl..u wouldn believe it so does England...now the problem (well its not a problem to me but many) is that this specific culture does not try to adjust...in any kinda way....thats when problems come up
whats adjusting?

“aswad rajul min amerika”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#16 Feb 7, 2008
EastSideOfLA wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you havent been to Eastern Europe lately have you???
The neo nazis are actually growing in east germany and Russia..
i remember the times did an article on russia it was titled "from russia with hate" lol it was pretty interesting.. everyone seemed so proud to be a racist neo nazi skinhead.. it was shocking.. i always thought europe was more liberal than the states. oh well..
The funniest story I've read recently...Man I'm laughing just thinking about it.
In Israel you had NEO NAZI SKINHEADS who were attacking Jews. These were Jewish skinheads, get it JEWISH SKINHEADS. They were attacking orthodox Jews. Most of these Jews that were doing this were the children of Russian imigrant Jews.
I'll see if I can find a link to the story when I stop laughing.

“aswad rajul min amerika”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#17 Feb 7, 2008

“East Side for Life”

Los Angeles

#21 Feb 7, 2008
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all not all Germans are Nazis. And secondly how many people of German or Hebrew ancestry reside in shitty East L.A.? I doubt you have had any exposure to anyone that isnt Mexican or Black. You fail. Please die.
As far as I know not too many people of gemran or jewish ancestry live in East LA..(mexicans here are generally anti white) however.. it doesnt neglate the fact there are many jews WORKING in corporations within the city of Los Angeles.. YOU fail.. please die.

“East Side for Life”

Los Angeles

#22 Feb 7, 2008
Ant wrote:
I also doubt you know much about WWII
LOL i know enough about ww2 to know that the germans were hell bent on killing jews.. isnt that right adolf?

“East Side for Life”

Los Angeles

#23 Feb 7, 2008
jayrag wrote:
<quoted text>
The funniest story I've read recently...Man I'm laughing just thinking about it.
In Israel you had NEO NAZI SKINHEADS who were attacking Jews. These were Jewish skinheads, get it JEWISH SKINHEADS. They were attacking orthodox Jews. Most of these Jews that were doing this were the children of Russian imigrant Jews.
I'll see if I can find a link to the story when I stop laughing.
LOL NOW THAT IS SOME FUNNY ISSSSH!!! JEWISH NEO NAZIS!! DAAANNGGG

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 4 min you hate the truth 126
Blacks And Antifa Aren't Held Accountable For T... 4 min KIR SUCKA 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Cheech the Conser... 1,600,933
Thank You Mr. Obama! 18 min Correct 1
USA's FRAUD EMPIRE Collapsing; Trump & co. PANI... 20 min Post-USA Era 2
rapper get knock the F out 29 min Porch Honkey 6
White Infested (> 95% white) "Black Forum" AFA... 40 min Paul 8
Do African Americans listen to the 'Beatles'? (Apr '08) 5 hr Mr Lee 387
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 8 hr Legion_is_Maceo 145
More from around the web