Do foreign BW hate BM?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#606 Nov 14, 2013
Here's one for you..

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TFHIJF3S21L44...

Let's see you go and tell that little african self hating girl to stop generalizing AA men and women.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#607 Nov 14, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Here's one for you..
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TFHIJF3S21L44...
Let's see you go and tell that little african self hating girl to stop generalizing AA men and women.
I have addressed Africans in other forums before, I've done my part, have you? And yes I am an African lady,(what part? stop the tribalism yourself!) and a "fine fine" one at that LOL

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#608 Nov 14, 2013
African ldy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have addressed Africans in other forums before, I've done my part, have you? And yes I am an African lady,(what part? stop the tribalism yourself!) and a "fine fine" one at that LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zCvWH77x9ZoXX
how do I know this though? All I know is what I've seen.. and I bet you are a "fine fine" lady..:) Nice vid...

So what makes you a fine lady sweetheart?

Location hidden

#609 Nov 14, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
how do I know this though? All I know is what I've seen.. and I bet you are a "fine fine" lady..:) Nice vid...
So what makes you a fine lady sweetheart?
Dont sweetheart me OK, im a married fine fine lady, did i say i was available? Dont disrespect me ok, dont you see the height of my head wrap???:-) ahhh i just said that in the strongest african accent ROFL . we are all so uptight in here :-)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#610 Nov 14, 2013
African ldy wrote:
<quoted text> Dont sweetheart me OK, im a married fine fine lady, did i say i was available? Dont disrespect me ok, dont you see the height of my head wrap???:-) ahhh i just said that in the strongest african accent ROFL . we are all so uptight in here :-)
Rofl nothing sexier than an African lady with a nice sense of humor :).

What Nation do you represent? I need to know this do I can add you to the positive experiences for your particular group of women.

:)

“.”

Level 6

Since: Feb 10

#611 Nov 14, 2013
Foreign black women don't like westernized black males because they have no strong values and do not support their own family/ kids.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#612 Nov 14, 2013
Most foreign bw hate bm in general. They only aim it AAM here since this forum is dedicated to us.

Most foreign bw have low for men and lack family and cultural values.

“.”

Level 6

#613 Nov 15, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Most foreign bw hate bm in general. They only aim it AAM here since this forum is dedicated to us.
Most foreign bw have low for men and lack family and cultural values.
Most foreign BW don't 'hate' BM, you are talking sh*T. Most just wouldn't mess with irresponsible low class BM that won't even provide or support their own family/ kids. Foreign bw will always maintain their values and they normally stick to their own ethic group. Marrying an AA man would be the worst ever, you BM don’t have many characteristics/ qualities that a REAL man should have. I actually feel so bad for AA women and no wonder they are looking elsewhere!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#614 Nov 15, 2013
JRoxi wrote:
<quoted text>
Most foreign BW don't 'hate' BM, you are talking sh*T. Most just wouldn't mess with irresponsible low class BM that won't even provide or support their own family/ kids. Foreign bw will always maintain their values and they normally stick to their own ethic group. Marrying an AA man would be the worst ever, you BM don’t have many characteristics/ qualities that a REAL man should have. I actually feel so bad for AA women and no wonder they are looking elsewhere!
You're not an AA woman yet you are here btching and trolling about another group of men?

That makes no sense and only confirms what many people say about African immigrant women being obsessed with AA men.

There is no evidence anywhere that African women have high family and cultural values. For goodness sakes you all spend most of your time having sex with white tourist and trying to genocide each other's tribes.

African immigrant women in this US are known for sleeping around and have the highest IR rates of all people. And everybody feels sorry for African men and women. You can not change that or expect people to believe your lies until you straighten up your shthole nations.

“.”

Level 6

#615 Nov 15, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not an AA woman yet you are here btching and trolling about another group of men?
That makes no sense and only confirms what many people say about African immigrant women being obsessed with AA men.
There is no evidence anywhere that African women have high family and cultural values. For goodness sakes you all spend most of your time having sex with white tourist and trying to genocide each other's tribes.
African immigrant women in this US are known for sleeping around and have the highest IR rates of all people. And everybody feels sorry for African men and women. You can not change that or expect people to believe your lies until you straighten up your shthole nations.
It's not just you stupid AAs I dislike...WESTERNIZED BM in GENERAL are the WORST. They are a big EMBARRASSMENT here. Am I supposed to believe ur facts about African immigrants? It's all BS because I remember ur pathetic hate comments about Africans before. You are a two faced lying snake.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#616 Nov 15, 2013
JRoxi wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just you stupid AAs I dislike...WESTERNIZED BM in GENERAL are the WORST. They are a big EMBARRASSMENT here. Am I supposed to believe ur facts about African immigrants? It's all BS because I remember ur pathetic hate comments about Africans before. You are a two faced lying snake.
Well thank you. That's what the thread is about. Foreign bw and their hatred of bm.

Dislike = hate

You ignorant self hating African immigrant.

“.”

Level 6

#617 Nov 15, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank you. That's what the thread is about. Foreign bw and their hatred of bm.
Dislike = hate
You ignorant self hating African immigrant.
‘Hate’ is a strong word and ‘dislike’ not so much, dumb-ass. I may come off that I ‘hate’ other BM but I really don’t give a crap about them. Also you are one ignorant pathetic fool who thinks everything has to revolve around BM. Get over yourself SCUM.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#618 Nov 15, 2013
JRoxi wrote:
<quoted text>
‘Hate’ is a strong word and ‘dislike’ not so much, dumb-ass. I may come off that I ‘hate’ other BM but I really don’t give a crap about them. Also you are one ignorant pathetic fool who thinks everything has to revolve around BM. Get over yourself SCUM.
s
Stop trying to sugar coat your unnatural hatred for people that share the same racial identity as you do. Just because you are a black idiot that hates your sons, brothers, fathers etc it doesn't make you any less pathetic than a racist non black that stereotypes in the same ways you do.

You live by the stereotype, you will die by them as well. Stupid immigrant.
SadButTrue

Dumfries, VA

#619 Nov 15, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
How did I know my name would be in your post? Don't post about me. I already told you that I wish you weren't alive. What more do I need to say to make you fck off and stay gone? You filthy c00n.
maceo

Why do Married BM have Affairs that result in OOW kids?

Everytime I talk to a Black woman that marries a Black man they're always having affairs when they first married that result in a child.

Why would you have an affair anyway when you first get married and don't have any children with your wife?

Why do Black men collectively make a lifestyle out of having cheating and having children in affairs?

The other races don't do this but Black men have normalized these behaviors!
sardinio

Howell, MI

#620 Nov 15, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>maceo
Why do Married BM have Affairs that result in OOW kids?
Everytime I talk to a Black woman that marries a Black man they're always having affairs when they first married that result in a child.
Why would you have an affair anyway when you first get married and don't have any children with your wife?
Why do Black men collectively make a lifestyle out of having cheating and having children in affairs?
The other races don't do this but Black men have normalized these behaviors!
because it makes them feel like they ARe better than other men.. I know I would do it in order to make my uncle feel like a loser.. because he makes fun of me and calls me a loser and he's also blacker than me and everyone sept some white people act like i'm some kinda nerd with white peopel blood..
sardinio

Howell, MI

#621 Nov 15, 2013
I wouldn't have sex with his women though cuz they are all pure blakc n sht.. maybe yellow ass ones..

Location hidden

#622 Nov 15, 2013
sardinio wrote:
I wouldn't have sex with his women though cuz they are all pure blakc n sht.. maybe yellow ass ones..
Can someone help this person get his GED and a ticket to anywhere outside the USA?

Location hidden

#623 Nov 15, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rofl nothing sexier than an African lady with a nice sense of humor :).
What Nation do you represent? I need to know this do I can add you to the positive experiences for your particular group of women.
:)
I'm African that's all you need to know, why do you care, we are all 'stupid immigrants'. My parents had AA friends who visited my country years ago and they've kept in touch. Never heard them say anything disparaging about AAs, always with fondness. They entertained them, and they fit right in. They were so happy to be in Africa and had a great time. But then again they were dealing with a totally different caliber of AAs, nothing like yourself.

Location hidden

#624 Nov 15, 2013
African ldy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can someone help this person get his GED and a ticket to anywhere outside the USA?
And by that I mean travel is enlightening
Shay

Cleveland, MS

#625 Nov 15, 2013
Life could B So Nice wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reasoning from the conditions of others is simplistic and general and largely N/A to the condition of African American men at large. When it does fit is is because People Give What They Receive on most occasions. Also folks feel depressed/unhappy for all sorts of reasons; being misunderstood is one prime example. I don't collect how you can write what you have. It just doesn't even make sense to me. If you interact with a Black person who's abrasive or unpleasant maybe you should (in the same way you assume the reasons for which we're "depressed & unhappy") entertain how often some have been belittled, lied on, alienated, discouraged, betrayed, success blocked, cxck blocked etc, or how many times pleasantry and optimism and forgiveness and positve thinking/good spirit have failed. As for my observations the people you've negatively described, happen to be some of the happiest, fullest persons, living the most enviable lifestyles you'll have the pleasure of coming in contact with or learning of. And the better people of any race (but especially black; both genders) generally and disproportionately to others, STRUGGLE through and get blamed for the circular misfortune had. Its been often said the 'Good die young'. Not always the case but the expression wasn't just made up out-of-nowhere either .
Thank you for your lukewarm follow up(s) and please continually improve on reading situations/exp's from all sides. You 1ST owe this to YOU fore me or anyone.
My comment was luke warm? I feel ya brother. You have to excuse me, didn't have my coffee that particular day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We have another Black royal Queen folks!! 3 min Stanley Roper 135
Achilles Last Stand a rock-and-roll masterpiece 6 min Negroes are animals 1
Black male who was granted a heart transplant d... (Apr '15) 7 min T-BOS 8
The mighty African American hypocrite! 8 min Ihn 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Watcher 1,759,784
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 13 min Ttt 17
trump says all hispanics latinos are animals 25 min Back Whipping Master 47
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 26 min Helen Roper 128
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 55 min OPOP 55
Can we take back topix? 1 hr Jake 356