Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#545 Nov 12, 2013
Wolf Warlord wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a black male and you wouldn't have to worry about me approaching you, PERIOD.
I avoid black b**tches like a PLAGUE.
I absolutely HATE black women and you black b**tches should all be exterminated.
Oh, and this is such a LOVING image:
http://patriotdems.files.wordpress.com/2009/0...
These four black sl**ts deserve to die:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/16th_Street_Bapt...
:)
Another abusive, yet useless response from the typical AAM I refer to.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#546 Nov 12, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that women should not assume rape...give us credit, we don't, but we damn sure identify factors that don't sit well and make us uncomfortable. This includes the refusal to leave one alone when asked politely.

As humans, we are free to have preferences, and in general, I do not prefer AA culture in the colloquialisms and style...
Then GTFOH and OFF of our African-American Forum and stop being a li'l bytch-azz hoe, you FuNkY TrOLL. If you are not with us as a non-AA and don't feel yourself a part of our culture, the door is THAT WAY----->

How hard can this be?? TBMR is already gone. Why not yourself??
;o)
Cyrus V

Manassas, VA

#547 Nov 12, 2013
-BlackAngel- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
For the last time, I'm not white. In fact, where's your proof? Oh, that's right, you don't have any.
And two, I don't spend all day trolling Topix. I have a life, buddy.
Have a nice day.
We ain't buying it, bytchazz whiteboy. Only a f00l would believe your loosebooty, lipstick and eyeliner wearing, BM pretending azz is truly a BM.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#548 Nov 12, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's do a little reflection before I leave you alone to simmer in your anger and resentment. You mentioned three instances where AA men physically or verbally abused you. It's not for me to speculate why you are subjected to such raw passion, but men are very visual, and BM can get excited by the way you walk or how your clothes fit you. Those men who made lewd remarks to you from across the street must have appreciated something about you. It's not unusual for those types of men of all ethnicities to be vocal and sexist. You as a woman should understand that the bee is attracted to the flower mainly for the nectar. If flowers could speak, maybe they have a flower language, they would be saying bees objectify them. Men of all races objectify women, and women return the favor if the man is desirable. If not, she considers his approach as harassment. When a man sees a woman, he sees, if these things are present, a beautiful face, shapely legs, and a well rounded buttocks. He has no way of deciphering the quality of your intellect until he approaches and speaks to you. If you process him as desirable(objectification)
then he could be as lucky as a pollen drenched bee. This is how it works in life. Your problem is that the wrong type of men, AAM, are first responders. Pity you couldn't appropriately walk around with a sign messaging your unavailability to them. I believe you are truly traumatized. That man committed an offense when he cornered you and made lewd suggestions.
No, it's not natural and it's not all right. Stop trying to naturalize abuse. I continuously tell you that while every other group of men do approach, show their attraction, they do not IN GENERAL disrespect, try to intimidate, persist in the way AAM do.
Cyrus V

Manassas, VA

#549 Nov 12, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea cuz a white boy trolling as a BM is just unheard of. No wonder these crakkkas keep doing what they do. Y'all fall for it everytime.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#550 Nov 12, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not natural and it's not all right. Stop trying to naturalize abuse. I continuously tell you that while every other group of men do approach, show their attraction, they do not IN GENERAL disrespect, try to intimidate, persist in the way AAM do.
Get lost, Troll.
Metal Head

Jacksonville, FL

#551 Nov 12, 2013
Cyrus V wrote:
<quoted text>
We ain't buying it, bytchazz whiteboy. Only a f00l would believe your loosebooty, lipstick and eyeliner wearing, BM pretending azz is truly a BM.
Ok, man.
Have a nice day.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#552 Nov 12, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that women should not assume rape...give us credit, we don't, but we damn sure identify factors that don't sit well and make us uncomfortable. This includes the refusal to leave one alone when asked politely.to be welcome with more sexual hassling. Into relate, as you state it than AA have some serious self hate because no one should treat another in this way.
Again, I have no reason to lie about my experiences and I am sick of you trying to discredit them in order to cushion your ego. You guys are certainly not mostly innocent when approaching.
Sigh... ego this ego that.

You live in a land where whites blatantly erect phallic symbols everywhere.

Where they crown themselves geniuses and what not.

Where they coin terms used as social devices to achieve a hidden agenda simply because they feel like making something up.(e.g. "race card")

But dare I show a pulse of confidence or claim AAM have pride and still are desired, and it's suddenly to much ego.

WELL damn! Wtf are AAM supposed to be to you?

And hello! African American was not simply a choosen name.

A typical AA has a history that has had Africans introduced in and out of it. My mother first love was a Nigerian whom she almost married.
My father is not from this country and I won't say where he is from, BUT my experience as an AAM has been loaded with experiences with Africans churches and AA churches as a child. I even attended one with a young pastor whose wife was Ethiopian.

Now, to ME, it's absurd that you think AAM are some foreign identity that you are to be protected from.

Fine. DO you. I wasn't trying to guilt you into anything. As I stated I've been turned off to you all completely. I was trying to explain the frustration these BM were feeling and why they resent you.

By understanding that, I was not expecting you to change your ways but to stop complaining to US about how bad you want to portray us. That's the job of the white media to spread lies. They do a good enough job convincing BM that they are inately evil all by theirselves. You help is not required... thank you though!

The last thing I'll add is you assume to much. You think all AA identify with hip hop culture because we embrace our own kind and don't spit on them. Some of us don't agree with Hip Hop Wives of Atlanta or w/e it's called. Some of us still try to reach out to our own because there is a war over the minds and identity of our own.

You assume because I cuss you out I love the street life. No I cuss you out because I am sick and tired of your behavior and I'm passionate about me beliefs.

Cornell West is an AA who believes in reaching out to the hip hop culture. To not alienate our youth too. Many AA choose to reach out and work with those that are "willing" to work with us.

And those of us toiling on behalf of improving our image by volunteering in selfless ways RESENT immigrant blacks coming into our own back yards and adding to the troubles we are tirelessly trying to fix in our commuinties (WITHOUT GETTING CREDIT)

I get passionate about it because YOU help paint guys like me that will look to position myself to adopt my own kind, as a device to work against all the negative lies being force on BM. I know the sacrifices I made to help Africans in this country and they turned around and stabbed me in the back because they act that way back in Africa to black from other countries.

YOU aren't back home. You might as well stop trying to turn the USA into Africa divided because I personally will let Africans here know this is MY home first. You are no less black than me and no more black in the eyes of whites.

You can end all your isolationism because you clearly haven't been here long enough to discover your real enemy. And I keep saying. I am not the one you want for an enemy. I'm about fed up with the BS from your kind.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#553 Nov 12, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that women should not assume rape...give us credit, we don't, but we damn sure identify factors that don't sit well and make us uncomfortable. This includes the refusal to leave one alone when asked politely.
As humans, we are free to have preferences, and in general, I do not prefer AA culture in the colloquialisms and style. I am generally just not attracted. I don't have to feel guilted into this. I am okay with friendships and nothing more. I don't have to change that despite what you say. I did, however, never once mention I dated WM. You just assumed that. I will say that in our culture, dating AAM is akin to dating WM; both are foreign and dating outside of our culture. For some reason, AA think that we should unite over skin tone when no other afros think this way.
Additionally, why would any black person think that a person by virtue of sharing the same skin tone will have shared experiences other than racism? While racism is certainly prevalent, there is much more to unite people than that. I have, however, tried to bond over this with AA, only to be welcome with more sexual hassling. In fact, I think that is a very manipulative tactics AA use on other afros ALL the time to guilt us into taking their abuse.
What more, the way many approach and interact with me, is often disrespectful (glaring, insulting, presuming negative things) yet lusting (staring, making lewd comments and gestures) from the BEGINNING. If they are seeing me as they see themselves or think we will be able to relate, as you state it than AA have some serious self hate because no one should treat another in this way.
Again, I have no reason to lie about my experiences and I am sick of you trying to discredit them in order to cushion your ego. You guys are certainly not mostly innocent when approaching.
I'll try and be short this time.

A) No one is trying to guilt you into anything. I just stated why AAM resent you.

B) NO ego here. I am appropriating the exact amount of self love I "deserve". BM are desired regardless of what you may want to believe. I see it all the time around here.

C) African American's has a a life span that intertwines repeatedly with Africans. My mother married a Nigerian. She later married my father who also is not American.

D) All of AA don't relate to the hip hop culture as many of you try to frame us as having. We try to relate to our different generations to save those lost in this world. But that's not to be confused with being apart of this hip hop nation.

As a child my pastors wife was Ethiopian. The house parties I've attended where African.

Malcom X, Colin Powell, etc all have mixed histories.

You say you don't know why AAM think they can just relate to you...

It's because America has been a mixing pot for African Immigrants way before you were thought of.

This brand knew attitude you got. That all of you take on before coming here. That's going to cause a lot of problems.

That's really all I'm going to say. I had more but the last post was long enough.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#554 Nov 12, 2013
haha... my original post came through after all. Of course.

The second post above is the shortened version of the top post.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#555 Nov 12, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost, Troll.
yeah. Sorry. For 1 time in my life I agree with Harrison. We have to many thing to deal with in the black community. If you aren't with us then you should stop posing as one of us in the trenches.

I'd prefer you associate with the mulattoes, and mixed breeds then come here and act like you half way are black...

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#556 Nov 12, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, based on the state of their men and how AAM outperform them in every single category and how AA are simply in a better state than all of their people if these women cared about anything it would be their own people.
I think they are thinking with the wrong "head".
Does the name Obama not sound African enough for you my brother? A part Kenyan gentleman loved, embraced and respected an African American woman and made her First (black) Lady of the USA. Just remember that when you thumb your noses at those "dumb black immigrants".
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#557 Nov 12, 2013
Cyrus V wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I think he is one strange gothic type. I don't know if he is a mutt but I know BW like his bipolar feminine ass.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#558 Nov 12, 2013
African ldy wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the name Obama not sound African enough for you my brother? A part Kenyan gentleman loved, embraced and respected an African American woman and made her First (black) Lady of the USA. Just remember that when you thumb your noses at those "dumb black immigrants".
Alright, alright, alright, let's call a truce. I hear what you are preaching. I will deal on the individual basis. Apparently though Ethiopians are not to be mixed in with all Africans though.

I still have my issues with some but I will deal with those that deal with me.
Ruthless Viking

Torrance, CA

#559 Nov 12, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm an abusive (not useless) and evil black man, you dirty Ethiopian sl**t, and PROUD to be one.

I hope someone drags you from the back of their truck and your head comes off, and then feeds your head to dogs.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#560 Nov 12, 2013
A proud evil abusive black viking??? I didnt know Scandinavia made those. Damn. Thats badazz.
Cyrus V

Manassas, VA

#561 Nov 12, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I think he is one strange gothic type. I don't know if he is a mutt but I know BW like his bipolar feminine ass.
He his a whiteboy, straight up! Yea he's one of those gothic creepy azz crackers.
Cyrus V

Manassas, VA

#562 Nov 12, 2013
Lmao! Calling himself "ruthless viking" and claiming to be a BM.
Cyrus V

Manassas, VA

#563 Nov 12, 2013
African ldy wrote:
A proud evil abusive black viking??? I didnt know Scandinavia made those. Damn. Thats badazz.
He ain't black. That's just the way of these gwailos, palefaces, mischief makers, scum of the earth..
Wolf Warlord

Torrance, CA

#564 Nov 12, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope those AA men you hate so much burns you alive. One thing's for certain, you'll be one cooked sheboon, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Join the brother hood illuminate in RIVERS,for ... 7 min Mr odeh 1
Join the brother hood illuminate in SOKOTO,for ... 8 min Mr odeh 1
Join the brother hood illuminate in TARABA,for ... 9 min Mr odeh 1
Join the brother hood illuminate in YOBE,for mo... 10 min Mr odeh 1
White women are flocking to Goa, India for sex 27 min goandude13 7
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 35 min Dix 1,193,085
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 43 min Glimmer 31,257
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Glimmer 110,175
All women prefer white men 1 hr SadButTrue 2,686
White US children will be minorities by 2020 af... 1 hr TheOriginalDoby 43