Do foreign BW hate BM?

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#477 Nov 11, 2013
I-Wonder-Why wrote:
Ya foreign black women or foreign black people in general need to hop off our n#ts. Us AAM are not falling for you ugly, dirty, smelling, third world females. So you guys need to get that out of your system because NO AAM is thirsting over no third world forigen women when we have sistas that look like this.
http://i43.tinypic.com/15nwsux.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/29z7lj.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/24o7imu.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/2nkutco.jpg
Ya thirty b#tchs could go kick rocks. The only foriegn black females we AAM go after are black latinas like Dominicans and Puerto Ricans. Not dirty smelling Jamaican women or third world Africans. So F all ya talkin sh#t on this thread.
Well that's good, now can you make these beautiful ladies wives and not baby mama's for a change? They deserve better.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#478 Nov 11, 2013
Hannia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's good, now can you make these beautiful ladies wives and not baby mama's for a change? They deserve better.
...and you know DAMN WELL you would not mind being a baby mama for some dude who was 6ft+ and/or athlete/baller/thug/player/gan gster/pretty boy/etc, please. I know this is true for too many black women in America. For further evidence I direct you to the nearest black community!!!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#479 Nov 11, 2013
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you know DAMN WELL you would not mind being a baby mama for some dude who was 6ft+ and/or athlete/baller/thug/player/gan gster/pretty boy/etc, please. I know this is true for too many black women in America. For further evidence I direct you to the nearest black community!!!!
Hell no, I was raised better then that. My father gave me a good example of what a real man is.

My soon to be husband is an educated nerdy type of guy. An engineer by profession. That is what I go for not those losers. Though he is very handsome too, lol.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#480 Nov 11, 2013
Hannia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell no, I was raised better then that. My father gave me a good example of what a real man is.
My soon to be husband is an educated nerdy type of guy. An engineer by profession. That is what I go for not those losers. Though he is very handsome too, lol.
I am engineer too! Electronic Controls for diesel engines. Big ups to you and the soon be hubby. I admit I was definitely out of line with you SORRY!

Level 5

Location hidden

#481 Nov 11, 2013
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am engineer too! Electronic Controls for diesel engines. Big ups to you and the soon be hubby. I admit I was definitely out of line with you SORRY!
Your apology is accepted. He works as a Software Engineer. Engineers are very smart people so congrats to you.

Level 4

Since: May 12

Philadelphia, PA

#483 Nov 11, 2013
fair_guy wrote:
I see them f*** N***s hating on me down-voting my sh*t...
lol agreed.

Level 4

Since: May 12

Philadelphia, PA

#484 Nov 11, 2013
Hannia wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiotic moot point. You people need to stop making these claims about AAM always making single mothers. First off its usually the uneducated young men, but thats not even the point. Its BOTH partners fault. BOTH PARTNERS including the women should be responsible. Stop putting it on all the AAM.

I doubt these guys will be making 'baba mamas'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#485 Nov 11, 2013
African ldy wrote:
And for all the brothers in here dissing African women's looks - who are your ancestors? And first visit Africa then judge, the media only shows you what will make you feel good about your country - the worst. They wont show the Park Ave of Africa, they'll show you the Harlems or Alabamas of our continent. Do you know whenever I'd visit the countryside back in Africa I would be amazed at the gorgeous beauties I'd see walking with so much grace and were ten times more natural and attractive than those back in the city? So dont talk about "good looking for an African" RIDICULOUS. Arrogant and ignorant. Go to all the African countries look at all the incredibly gorgeous exotic graceful, natural beauties and let me hear you say that again LOL. Sitting there in front of your TV. smh
"The media only shows"?

And who's fault is that?

Who controls the impressions that the media sends out?

So why are you barking at BM?

Go to the root of your problem. Like I said. Africans come here kissing whites ass' while Whites portray you all as savages. Then you try and thumb your noses at AA, when the whole world has concluded any land full of blacks is a waste. You all have just as much of a role in that perception as the folks you allow into your country to take these pictures in the name of "love & peace".
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#486 Nov 11, 2013
^Why do you think China prefers to limit any Aid from outsiders?

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#487 Nov 11, 2013
I-Wonder-Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiotic moot point. You people need to stop making these claims about AAM always making single mothers. First off its usually the uneducated young men, but thats not even the point. Its BOTH partners fault. BOTH PARTNERS including the women should be responsible. Stop putting it on all the AAM.
I doubt these guys will be making 'baba mamas'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You are at a 88% OOW child rate - not just the "uneducated." Also, I had one of your "educated" you man, already with a 'baby mama,' who he hated, swear I'd make a 'great baby mama.'
Shay

Cleveland, MS

#488 Nov 11, 2013
Hated Black American Man wrote:
Yeah everyone hates us. They kiss every other color mans ass and eat his lies. I don't mind all that much any more. I don't like being generalized though. And it troubles me why most people hate us and then expect us to show love & kindness.#Whatthefucc
You're awesome dude. All the generalizing/stereotyping is coming from pessimistic people. We do a lot of negative talk because we don't have anything better to do. Way too much idol time spent foolishly ranting brotha. Low lives? no, just a bunch of bored people. Simple solution: Seek optimistic people if negative talk and actions troubles you.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#489 Nov 11, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
"The media only shows"?
And who's fault is that?
Who controls the impressions that the media sends out?
So why are you barking at BM?
Go to the root of your problem. Like I said. Africans come here kissing whites ass' while Whites portray you all as savages. Then you try and thumb your noses at AA, when the whole world has concluded any land full of blacks is a waste. You all have just as much of a role in that perception as the folks you allow into your country to take these pictures in the name of "love & peace".
You are barking up the wrong tree, but fear not, there may be some "kiss asses " here who will read your post.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#490 Nov 11, 2013
Hannia wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep talking about my appearance in every post (obsession much?), but when will you get the hint that I don't care for your obsession with me? Remember, you are an AA male and I come across your type daily so it doesn't phase me. You thinking I'm attractive or not doesn't change my reality. I've got a great man in my life who runs circles around your type in personality, humbleness, education, and culture. Now, just I tell your other fellow AA males on a daily basis, I ain't interested so move on Anderson.
Stop being a hateful little african lady. There is no need to hurl stereotypes at other black posters.. your boyfriend is a lucky guy :)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#491 Nov 11, 2013
Hannia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an American citizen. You don't have anything to offer me I'm way out of your league.
No you're not. lol
The Enemy Within

Columbia, MD

#492 Nov 11, 2013
^ smdh. Please play your stupid games with someone else. I speak my mind regardless of if you want to jump in with your 2 cents. In fact, the day that BW stop talking all together will be the same day I personally will kiss your ass
The Enemy Within

Columbia, MD

#493 Nov 11, 2013
^directed to African ldy

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#494 Nov 11, 2013
I refuse to deal disrespectful individuals like yourself. Sorry.
The Enemy Within

Columbia, MD

#495 Nov 11, 2013
African ldy wrote:
I refuse to deal disrespectful individuals like yourself. Sorry.
Respect is Earned. Move on...
Anon

New York, NY

#496 Nov 11, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>Anon, you're correct. I have toned it down dealing with these African females lately as I understand your post and had kind of started coming to that conclusion myself. These women are going to have to work on their attitudes though.
This is what I like and respect about you, Anderson. You will readily admit it when you are wrong. I've been following these discussions, and I honestly believe you are right to be angry about the self-righteousness of some Black immigrants, especially Africans. You know they came here with preconceived notions fed by the same people who told us they are savages who can't even build a pit latrine.

So, what happens when they arrive here? They notice there is generally an anti-Black climate. They hear about shootings in Chicago, and thuggish behavior in other major cities, and, like the people who filled their heads with anti-AA rhetoric, they extrapolate such behavior to include all Black Americans.

They embrace the stereotypes as a way of seeking social acceptance among the majority. They 'hang their mouths where the soup drops'. These people are not stupid and entirely unaware. When it becomes quite obvious they are parroting racist views, they make some concessions with words like 'some are not bad'. They are encouraged in a big way to justify the racist theology of the hardcore, and they embrace it. They have no respect for the struggles of new-world Blacks. You must realize, also, that some, especially from the Horn of Africa, have deeply ingrained prejudices matching those of their mentors here. They may look Black to me and you based on what is classified as Black here in America, but they don't think they are. Herein lies a problem for them. They will have to face what for them is an unpleasant truth.

You are probably wondering why I am preaching restraint to you. You should notice I am not asking them. To me they are unreachable. You should also be guided by the simple belief if you know better, you must do better.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#497 Nov 11, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I like and respect about you, Anderson. You will readily admit it when you are wrong. I've been following these discussions, and I honestly believe you are right to be angry about the self-righteousness of some Black immigrants, especially Africans. You know they came here with preconceived notions fed by the same people who told us they are savages who can't even build a pit latrine.
So, what happens when they arrive here? They notice there is generally an anti-Black climate. They hear about shootings in Chicago, and thuggish behavior in other major cities, and, like the people who filled their heads with anti-AA rhetoric, they extrapolate such behavior to include all Black Americans.
They embrace the stereotypes as a way of seeking social acceptance among the majority. They 'hang their mouths where the soup drops'. These people are not stupid and entirely unaware. When it becomes quite obvious they are parroting racist views, they make some concessions with words like 'some are not bad'. They are encouraged in a big way to justify the racist theology of the hardcore, and they embrace it. They have no respect for the struggles of new-world Blacks. You must realize, also, that some, especially from the Horn of Africa, have deeply ingrained prejudices matching those of their mentors here. They may look Black to me and you based on what is classified as Black here in America, but they don't think they are. Herein lies a problem for them. They will have to face what for them is an unpleasant truth.
You are probably wondering why I am preaching restraint to you. You should notice I am not asking them. To me they are unreachable. You should also be guided by the simple belief if you know better, you must do better.
So Africans are not experiencing abuse; we just are brainwashed by media. Who came up with these lies? You are in serious denial how black Americans treat black immigrants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Patriot 1,480,906
Yes! Victorian Dresses "DID" COPY natural curva... 9 min Ben Quick 40
Why is Egypt Called the Land of Ham? (May '12) 20 min dcool 431
The untold history of white slavery 22 min dcool 324
Apple pie 37 min bluestreak returns 26
King Tut's DNA Results (May '14) 39 min dcool 680
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 41 min dcool 1,805
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 3 hr Emperor_Jagi 74
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 6 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 71
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 7 hr American Independent 226
More from around the web