Do foreign BW hate BM?
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#334 Oct 29, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly the BS that drives the rift even wider between BM and BW.
You shouldn't have to worry about BM with the attitude you bring to the table East Africans. I don't know why BM as a whole don't stereotype all East Indians because THESE comments illustrate how entitled and poisoned you all are. Going in every BM should already know that they aren't dealing with a fresh start. You bring all your bagage and negative expectations into the mix, and you wonder why you only see bad results.
Obama said his grandmother only saw the negative in him. Even as he grew into the man he was his relationship with her obviously left him feeling she was a bigot. You and your relationship with BM will never change either because, "all you see is what you look for".
Oh and how dare you point out men (blackmen) approaching women as if you think BM should sit around and WAIT until black women make the first move. That IRBM don't know this East African witch is the poisonous type, should explain why she gets the time of day. They think she's just an ordinary woman. You would have one more thing to complain about with BM if all BM expected BW to open their mouths when they were interested in us. But they safest course of action from ego tripping assholes like yourselves is to put you in a position where you get nothing from men until YOU pursue us. Then you can't claim to be harassed. But then that would be another point for WM because they pursue you too... right?
Had to fix this line: "You shouldn't have to worry about BM with the attitude you bring to the table, East Africans. I don't know why BM as a whole don't stereotype all East Indians because THESE comments illustrate how entitled and poisoned you all are."
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Ardsley, NY

#335 Nov 1, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>"Oh, I’ve heard MANY bullshit reasons. Such as a woman deserves violence for “stepping out of her place, or out of line.” Interestingly enough…that’s the same reason that the police use to justify violence against Black men. That’s the same reason why Black men were called “boys,” and were beaten and lynched—for daring to view themselves as equal human beings. For not staying in their place."

"I’ve heard “well the cops beat ‘innocent’ Black men, but Black men beat up ‘bitches’ who deserve it.” Interestingly enough, many cops think that all Black men deserve this violence and it is Whites who are innocent. Magically, they too have very absolute notions of who deserves violence and who doesn’t. Further, plenty of Black women are silent, subservient, sex-providing, paycheck-earning but not mentioning earning more or having more education types, also known as “ladies/queens”(instead of “bitches”…these labels are just part of a rigid binary) by patriarchal Black men, and are STILL ABUSED. STILL."
So?

“Head Bish”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#336 Nov 1, 2013
'Do foreign BW hate BM?'
Am I the only one who thinks this sentence alone makes no sense. Or is the term 'foreign' alone, suddenly synonymous with 'non American' now? Do FOREIGN BW hate BM from where exactly?

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#337 Nov 1, 2013
blk foriegners are some times racist (particularily africans) and AA men dont have the best rep in the media or sometimes in person.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#338 Nov 1, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
OOW - you know the child didn't come from love and you know that the children were not planned or thought about before they were conceived.

and where did all those abandoned, african street children come from? Was it love?
At least our children are most highly likely to have at least one parent, a roof over their heads, clothes on their backs and something to eat any time of the day.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Ardsley, NY

#339 Nov 6, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>and where did all those abandoned, african street children come from? Was it love?
At least our children are most highly likely to have at least one parent, a roof over their heads, clothes on their backs and something to eat any time of the day.
Yup, people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at others.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#340 Nov 9, 2013
The King wrote:
It's hate when you pretend like bm are the only ones with these issues.
For real.

These African Females are the worst.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#341 Nov 9, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
blk foriegners are some times racist (particularily africans) and AA men dont have the best rep in the media or sometimes in person.
What do you mean by "AA men dont have the best rep in the media or sometimes in person."

Reputation - please look up this definition. So you're saying all of my experiences that have been mostly negative with AAM, time and time again, is simply 'reputation'?

So the regular harassing I received for almost four years by a guy at school? Forget a guy randomly grabbing my breast? Forget a guy telling me, "African are sh!t," forget a married guy grabbing himself at work in front of me and trying to get with me for a year? Forget another guy screaming at me? Forget the negative presumptions? Forget the scary cat calls? ETC ETC AD NAUSEUM.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#342 Nov 9, 2013
African Immigrant women are known for being liars and making up stories to pretend like men are giving them attention when they really aren't getting any attention from any men.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#343 Nov 9, 2013
I'm sorry, but this is America. African Females are at the bottom of practically everyone's lists, even their own immigrant men don't think that they are more attractive than AA women.
Cigar Face

Hollywood, FL

#344 Nov 9, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by "AA men dont have the best rep in the media or sometimes in person."
Reputation - please look up this definition. So you're saying all of my experiences that have been mostly negative with AAM, time and time again, is simply 'reputation'?
So the regular harassing I received for almost four years by a guy at school? Forget a guy randomly grabbing my breast? Forget a guy telling me, "African are sh!t," forget a married guy grabbing himself at work in front of me and trying to get with me for a year? Forget another guy screaming at me? Forget the negative presumptions? Forget the scary cat calls? ETC ETC AD NAUSEUM.
Hello TimeForHonesty? I remember fabricating and building this big electric gate entrance. This lesbian couple. The white partner purchased me lunch and Gatorade, when i told her i was ok. And very talkative and friendly to me and my helper. When the black lesbian lover arrived, she instantly went of on me for asking her woman for a free handout and refreshments. She wanted to fight me and my helper for no reasons at all. The white lesbian came out explained the whole situation to her and told her to leave and dont return and she was sick of her overly dramatic hateful outbursts, And apologized to us and tipped us when we finished. The USA and the whole world are full of people who obviously hate their own kind cause they chose too without even thinking about ones personal space. Im sorry you went through that. But mostAAmen are like me. We trully respect personal space. I like writing youLol!! Your deep and full of passion?
ashanti king

Chalfont, PA

#345 Nov 9, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
I'm sorry, but this is America. African Females are at the bottom of practically everyone's lists, even their own immigrant men don't think that they are more attractive than AA women.
Beauty is not the only thing that men look for in women. If that was the case then aaw wouldn't be losing their men and other men to white women, because we all know white women can't keep up with aaw in terms of beauty.
Saladin The Great

Jacksonville, FL

#346 Nov 9, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Question: do you ever address any of this with BM offline?

Level 4

Location hidden

#347 Nov 9, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>Hello TimeForHonesty? I remember fabricating and building this big electric gate entrance. This lesbian couple. The white partner purchased me lunch and Gatorade, when i told her i was ok. And very talkative and friendly to me and my helper. When the black lesbian lover arrived, she instantly went of on me for asking her woman for a free handout and refreshments. She wanted to fight me and my helper for no reasons at all. The white lesbian came out explained the whole situation to her and told her to leave and dont return and she was sick of her overly dramatic hateful outbursts, And apologized to us and tipped us when we finished. The USA and the whole world are full of people who obviously hate their own kind cause they chose too without even thinking about ones personal space. Im sorry you went through that. But mostAAmen are like me. We trully respect personal space. I like writing youLol!! Your deep and full of passion?
Cigar. Thank you very much for your words. You are right. It is just scary as I run into this way too often and it seems more the rule than the exception. It's unfortunate. Sorry about your experiences too.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#348 Nov 9, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Beauty is not the only thing that men look for in women. If that was the case then aaw wouldn't be losing their men and other men to white women, because we all know white women can't keep up with aaw in terms of beauty.
You're not in any way qualified to make this assumption. Are you a white woman? an AAwoman? An AAM?

Have you ever even got to know an AAW on a dating and relationship level?

You're just the typical full of hot air african that's obsessed with AA like your sister above.

Majority of AA women and men are together. Our IR is like 5 or 6 % tops.

You guys IR at over 60% in the west. And if you including your relationships with AA as IR, the 60 would turn into 80% easily.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#349 Nov 9, 2013
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
Carmiana

Jacksonville, FL

#350 Nov 9, 2013
I worship Satan and blaspheme god's name, hehe.

Level 4

Location hidden

#351 Nov 9, 2013
Saladin The Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Question: do you ever address any of this with BM offline?
Oh yes, and guess what happened? The particular ones tried to isolate me from others, while screaming at me even more.

It's much easier to do this online so as to not have unnecessary harassment.

Where were you going with this question?
Pepper

Bangkok, Thailand

#352 Nov 9, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, and guess what happened? The particular ones tried to isolate me from others, while screaming at me even more.
that's not fair though because you are harassing men that haven't done anything to you. Maybe he is harassing you because of women that have supposedly done things to him in his past.

maybe if you stop harassing men that haven't done you wrong then maybe you will stop being harassed by men if you really are.

save your harassment for the men that harass you. don't harass others and say you are doing it because some other people harass you. you are no better then the men that are supposedly harasising you.
Saladin The Victorious

Jacksonville, FL

#353 Nov 9, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanted to know if you've ever addressed any this with BM offline, that's all.

And the BM who give you problems, what type are they? ghetto or non-ghetto?

I'm just curious...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 3 min Retribution 138
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Informist 1,603,136
NFL ratings declining 3 min Ape Trainer 42
Negroes are vulgar, degenerate perverts. 20 min Jax 37
NFL verses NASCAR 28 min Got_Rope 1
Once you go black NO ONE wants you back! (Apr '09) 43 min spyrograf jr 7
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 47 min Marcus Washington 82
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 4 hr Whitesupreme 32
More from around the web