Do foreign BW hate BM?
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#310 Oct 27, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
All she does is attack AA men. I'm with an AA woman. Are you a woman?
LOL...No! I AM BLACK MAN1 not blackwoman1! I love black women and I am with a black woman.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#311 Oct 27, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...No! I AM BLACK MAN1 not blackwoman1! I love black women and I am with a black woman.
That's hard to believe. I've never met a black man that was actually with a black woman that didn't care in the slightest about how some black women were bashing bm.

I've seen men like myself that care and protect good black women... and question the motives of bw that bash bm and preach Ir for black women. But I've never met a black man like you that relentlessly defended IR bw that bash bm and bash the bw that love us.

Are you okay with irbw trying to convince all bw that bm are no good?
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#312 Oct 27, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
All she does is attack AA men. I'm with an AA woman. Are you a woman?
Also, I haven't seen where she was attacking black men yet. What's funny to me is that you are agreeing with Harrisson. All he does is attack black women. You said that you are with a bw and I am with a bw. That's all.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#313 Oct 27, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Also, I haven't seen where she was attacking black men yet. What's funny to me is that you are agreeing with Harrisson. All he does is attack black women. You said that you are with a bw and I am with a bw. That's all.
Where did I agree with Harrison? Myself and harrison have had numerous arguements regarding black women. Some he was defending them... and some i was defending them... but neither was this awkwardly blind loyalty to even the most disrespectful anti black man comments these women were making.

If you are a black man, why defend their comments where they bash bm? And if you do that then why do you act surprised when everybody accuses you of being a black woman trolling?
The King

United States

#315 Oct 28, 2013
It's hate when you pretend like bm are the only ones with these issues.
Albert B

Romford, UK

#316 Oct 28, 2013
People just like complaining/hate.

Harrisson
Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#318 Oct 28, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I agree with Harrison? Myself and harrison have had numerous arguements regarding black women. Some he was defending them... and some i was defending them... but neither was this awkwardly blind loyalty to even the most disrespectful anti black man comments these women were making.

If you are a black man, why defend their comments where they bash bm? And if you do that then why do you act surprised when everybody accuses you of being a black woman trolling?
Tough questions, MrAnderson9!! Will fake-ass "black man1" be able to answer them??

Hmm... I don't know. Let's see.
Albert B

Romford, UK

#319 Oct 28, 2013
Anyone going to explain what's wrong with OOW births? I guess is easier to click on those little pictures than explain what's wrong with it. Hah

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#321 Oct 28, 2013
Albert B wrote:
Anyone going to explain what's wrong with OOW births? I guess is easier to click on those little pictures than explain what's wrong with it. Hah
Hi Albert,

I didn't place those icons over your question, and I mean no disrespect if you came from an OOW union. The issue with OOW unions is that there are strong correlations surrounding such cases. These include lack of support financially. emotionally and psychologically for both the single parents and children produced, feelings of abandonment, stigma against such OOW children, anger, abuse, etc. There are many studies supporting this.

Level 4

Location hidden

#322 Oct 28, 2013
OOW - you know the child didn't come from love and you know that the children were not planned or thought about before they were conceived.

“Out of the US back in France”

Level 5

Location hidden

#323 Oct 29, 2013
Hate is such a strong word...

I am foreign, and I do not hate BM, I just think most of them have been pretty nasty to AAW. I remember having a huge crush on Bow Wow when I was a kid... then he listed all the women he had slept with.... actually SMASHED was the word used. Disrespecting women is a disgusting trait in a man and I could never be attracted to a man who would do such, that includes ill treatment of any woman.
Albert B

Romford, UK

#324 Oct 29, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Albert,
I didn't place those icons over your question, and I mean no disrespect if you came from an OOW union. The issue with OOW unions is that there are strong correlations surrounding such cases. These include lack of support financially. emotionally and psychologically for both the single parents and children produced, feelings of abandonment, stigma against such OOW children, anger, abuse, etc. There are many studies supporting this.
I didn't come from an OOW union.

I asked because a lot of you black women on topix AA see OOW births as an "issue" and always complain about it when they mention black guys...as if it didn't involve a black woman opening her legs.

See, to you, OOW children means a parent is single and isn't getting support. But the thing is, there are European countries with high OOW rates and high HDI stats. The kids are raised by a cohabiting couple and get everything they need. The European couples there are not insecure and know how to be good parents, so regardless of being born OOW, the kids still prosper. Probably better than kids born to a married black couple.

Marriage is on the decline in white countries... Yet black women online like to complain about black guys not being interested in marriage, and make marriage seem special.

OOW isn't an issue.... The issue is more likely to be that these black women who give birth to OOW are terrible mothers who got pregnant by guys who never had the intention to be fathers. Even if the parents got married, lil Tyrone or shaniqua will still be poor and grow up abused and turn into a drug dealer or prostiture.
Albert B

Romford, UK

#325 Oct 29, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
OOW - you know the child didn't come from love and you know that the children were not planned or thought about before they were conceived.
That's not true at all. That's more like a generalisation from the 1950s.

Maybe in a black community. But black people (especially africans) even if married don't really plan for children before they're conceived.

Marriage just isn't as important as it was... But it still is to black women online... Probably because black women were not getting proposals when marriage was in style.
Albert B

Romford, UK

#326 Oct 29, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Many IR daters are self haters. We know there are many filthy, thuggish, pedophile, drug addicted, violent, thieving, cheating WHITE MEN in the world.
It was WM who raped and beat to death Bw for hundreds of years through slavery.
This Black mother not wanting her biracial daughter to date BM, is just trying to whiten her family and her descendants. She herself has a WM, if her daughter marries Black, the genes will go back to black and stop the lightening process. That's all her "question" was really about.
I have a biracial daughter and she knows I want her to have at least one black baby... she knows I don't want all or only white grandchildren... why would I if I love my black culture and black identity?
I don't think it's self hate... They just think of a white person as an upgrade or some sort of sign that you belong in a white society.

As for black mothers wanting to whiten up their descendants, that stuff is so common that it's boring.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#327 Oct 29, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Hannia, Mr. Anderson and the others would have likely approached you online and real life before you made it known that we are NOT interested, so with hurt feelings, they attempt to diminish you so as to make themselves feel better.
Sound familiar? Yes, child mentality. How do you deal with the Hell we live in when they interact?
This is exactly the BS that drives the rift even wider between BM and BW.

You shouldn't have to worry about BM attitude you bring to the table East Africans. I don't know why BM as a hole don't stereotype all East Indians because THESE comments illustrate how entitled and poisoned you all are. Going in every BM should already know that they aren't dealing with a fresh start. You bring all your bagage and negative expectations into the mix, and you wonder why you only see bad results.

Obama said his grandmother only saw the negative in him. Even as he grew into the man he was his relationship with her obviously left him feeling she was a bigot. You and your relationship with BM will never change either because, "all you see is what you look for".

Oh and how dare you point out men (blackmen) approaching women as if you think BM should sit around and WAIT until black women make the first move. That IRBM don't know this East African witch is the poisonous type, should explain why she gets the time of day. They think she's just an ordinary woman. You would have one more thing to complain about with BM if all BM expected BW to open their mouths when they were interested in us. But they safest course of action from ego tripping assholes like yourselves is to put you in a position where you get nothing from men until YOU pursue us. Then you can't claim to be harassed. But then that would be another point for WM because they pursue you too... right?

Level 4

Location hidden

#328 Oct 29, 2013
Albert B wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't come from an OOW union.
I asked because a lot of you black women on topix AA see OOW births as an "issue" and always complain about it when they mention black guys...as if it didn't involve a black woman opening her legs.
See, to you, OOW children means a parent is single and isn't getting support. But the thing is, there are European countries with high OOW rates and high HDI stats. The kids are raised by a cohabiting couple and get everything they need. The European couples there are not insecure and know how to be good parents, so regardless of being born OOW, the kids still prosper. Probably better than kids born to a married black couple.
Marriage is on the decline in white countries... Yet black women online like to complain about black guys not being interested in marriage, and make marriage seem special.
OOW isn't an issue.... The issue is more likely to be that these black women who give birth to OOW are terrible mothers who got pregnant by guys who never had the intention to be fathers. Even if the parents got married, lil Tyrone or shaniqua will still be poor and grow up abused and turn into a drug dealer or prostiture.
Yes, but the difference is BM are NOT taking care of their children in the manner that you state. Also, the difference in OOW of black Americans is around 70% while white (Americans) is around 40%. Big difference.

Level 4

Location hidden

#329 Oct 29, 2013
Albert B wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true at all. That's more like a generalisation from the 1950s.
Maybe in a black community. But black people (especially africans) even if married don't really plan for children before they're conceived.
Marriage just isn't as important as it was... But it still is to black women online... Probably because black women were not getting proposals when marriage was in style.
I'm not sure what point you are trying to make with "probably because black women were not getting proposals when marriage was in style." Either way, you are generalizing in the manner you claim I was.

Look up the stats on a child produced OOW thriving as much as one with two married couples.

Level 4

Location hidden

#330 Oct 29, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly the BS that drives the rift even wider between BM and BW.
You shouldn't have to worry about BM attitude you bring to the table East Africans. I don't know why BM as a hole don't stereotype all East Indians because THESE comments illustrate how entitled and poisoned you all are. Going in every BM should already know that they aren't dealing with a fresh start. You bring all your bagage and negative expectations into the mix, and you wonder why you only see bad results.
Obama said his grandmother only saw the negative in him. Even as he grew into the man he was his relationship with her obviously left him feeling she was a bigot. You and your relationship with BM will never change either because, "all you see is what you look for".
Oh and how dare you point out men (blackmen) approaching women as if you think BM should sit around and WAIT until black women make the first move. That IRBM don't know this East African witch is the poisonous type, should explain why she gets the time of day. They think she's just an ordinary woman. You would have one more thing to complain about with BM if all BM expected BW to open their mouths when they were interested in us. But they safest course of action from ego tripping assholes like yourselves is to put you in a position where you get nothing from men until YOU pursue us. Then you can't claim to be harassed. But then that would be another point for WM because they pursue you too... right?
You're right - I shouldn't have to worry about BM attitude...if BM kept it to themselves, but they don't. They often impose their attitudes unwillingly to anyone around. Often, women are forced to interact with many, even if it's just telling them to keep it moving.

Don't presume what I think. I only wish BM would stop approaching in the callous, imposing, persistent manner many approach. If they spent that energy and had that tenacity to fight racism, they would have eradicated it and likely be on top. Instead, they spend their time looking for the next woman to bother.

You don't find it strange how much BM are constantly chasing sex in the manner no other group does?

Yes, other groups of men approach. Difference as I've stated many times is the lack of hatred/a threat behind their approach. Plus, they generally leave you alone after the first response. I've already stated that some men of all races can be this way, but it seems like MORE OFTEN THAN NOT the AAM is like this.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#332 Oct 29, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right - I shouldn't have to worry about BM attitude...if BM kept it to themselves, but they don't. They often impose their attitudes unwillingly to anyone around. Often, women are forced to interact with many, even if it's just telling them to keep it moving.
Don't presume what I think. I only wish BM would stop approaching in the callous, imposing, persistent manner many approach. If they spent that energy and had that tenacity to fight racism, they would have eradicated it and likely be on top. Instead, they spend their time looking for the next woman to bother.
You don't find it strange how much BM are constantly chasing sex in the manner no other group does?
Yes, other groups of men approach. Difference as I've stated many times is the lack of hatred/a threat behind their approach. Plus, they generally leave you alone after the first response. I've already stated that some men of all races can be this way, but it seems like MORE OFTEN THAN NOT the AAM is like this.
When a BW is approached by a non-BM she does not get a perfect reaction from other men. In fact, most BW "claim" they were pursued many times by their non-black husbands before they said yes. So once again, you can not be trusted to be honest with even yourself!

Also BW were most likely of all women to be disrespectful when rejecting a man. This is why BW were always more likely to get a hostile reaction from men that liked them intially. With non-BM the chances were greater that BW would get a bad reaction from men because most felt it was insulting that YOU a BW, weren't appreciative of any attention you got.

How do I know this? Because I've listened to BW complain for years.

I find it funny how you claim BW are forced to interact with BM. Then I find myself watching other races of women simply starting up conversations with me, often catching me off guard. I think "most"
BM feels the same way as I do. We automatically know a casual conversation comes with all kinds of implications if it's a BW. Right from the start it's so the interaction is so loaded with negativity that nothing natural can take place. If a WM sees a sexy BW, he is allowed to be both attracted to her overtly and also carry a casual conversation that beats around the bush. A BW walks away everytime feeling no negativity about the sexual attraction there.

A BM in your reality has to be careful not to show any hint of attraction if forced into a dialog because it sets off all kinds of chain reactions with you the BW. All of a sudden he's a pig, he's a sexual misfit of some sort.

WM are even overt about sexual dialog which pleases a great deal of BW. Of course you have a rationale. It's different. It's special.

Like I said. "You see what you want to see."

Men are going to be attracted to women with young faces, big breast small waste and great personalities. You can't stop that. And the fewer options BM have the more competitive they become. So you will see more aggressiveness in most cases. Me, I treat BW like they need to come to me, because you most likely are garbage on the inside and I have a duty to myself to not be pulled down by associating with trash. So looks alone don't faze me. If you are lucky maybe more BM will move towards my way of thinking and put their efforts into pursuing better mothers for our future generations.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#333 Oct 29, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Difference as I've stated many times is the lack of hatred/a threat behind their approach. Plus, they generally leave you alone after the first response"
You're full of sh**t...
WM at all levels of socioeconomic strata are relentless lecherous sexual harassers..where the F do you think WW came up with all the "sexual harassment' laws and litigation to begin with??..From decades of abuse from(white) men.
http://www.stopstreetharassment.org/2013/06/h...
"Whistles, catcalls and lewd come-ons from strangers are all too familiar to New York City women, who say they are harassed multiple times a day as they walk down the street. Now lawmakers are examining whether to do something to discourage it.
A City Council committee heard testimony Thursday from women who said men regularly follow them, yell at them and make them feel unsafe and uncomfortable. Advocates told stories of preteens and teenagers being hounded by adult men outside city schools and pleaded for government to address the problem."
http://nypost.com/2010/10/28/lawmakers-probe-...
See! Same reaction I had.

Painting the White culture and others as mostly or all roses is a "typical BW mentality."

Like we don't all live on the same planet and observe the same things.

Corporate America is a sleaze pen full of wealthy men cheating on their wives with anything in a skirt. Who is missing most often from corporate America? BM...So how is it Non-BM are being left out of these critical observations as if it's a problem only with Black men.

Women see what they allow themselves to see to be at peace with their decisions that suit their own selfish wants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Tuffet 1,762,909
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min Firey Fellow 44 139,032
News Black candidate makes history as women advance ... 6 min Party With Farts 52
How come white ppl had so many diseases 26 min Blacks are inferior 42
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 36 min THX White Overlord 176
Does Kip's bottom lip "ebonically" bar him from... 44 min THX White Overlord 25
Blacks Claim Everybody but Nobody Claim Them (Jul '12) 1 hr T-BOS 8
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 40,833
If we got rid of the Negroes what would America... 3 hr KIP 72