Do foreign BW hate BM?
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 13, 2013
The King wrote:
I'm noticing on Topix that the foreign black females
Time for honesty
shalimar
lisa
Hannia
Kolla
TBMR
seem to hate black men.
What do AAM think about this?
How did I know my name would be in your post? Don't post about me. I already told you that I wish you weren't alive. What more do I need to say to make you fck off and stay gone? You filthy c00n.
Cigar Face

United States

#3 Oct 13, 2013
The King wrote:
I'm noticing on Topix that the foreign black females
Time for honesty
shalimar
lisa
Hannia
Kolla
TBMR
seem to hate black men.
What do AAM think about this?
You gotta read between the lines when it comes this stuff. The only reasons i think these women are here are just to soothe ther obsession with AAmen. They can't live with us or without us because of what we mean to them.it's only obvious. We are men, they are women.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#4 Oct 13, 2013
The King wrote:
I'm noticing on Topix that the foreign black females
Time for honesty
shalimar
lisa
Hannia
Kolla
TBMR
seem to hate black men.
What do AAM think about this?
That's a good point. Practically all of the black men hating females that post here are foreign. Lot of self hate in black immigrants.

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5 Oct 13, 2013
The King wrote:
I'm noticing on Topix that the foreign black females
Time for honesty
shalimar
lisa
Hannia
Kolla
TBMR
seem to hate black men.
What do AAM think about this?
Why do you have my name in your little list? I don't hate Black men.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#6 Oct 13, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>You gotta read between the lines when it comes this stuff. The only reasons i think these women are here are just to soothe ther obsession with AAmen. They can't live with us or without us because of what we mean to them.it's only obvious. We are men, they are women.
I agree, based on the state of their men and how AAM outperform them in every single category and how AA are simply in a better state than all of their people if these women cared about anything it would be their own people.

I think they are thinking with the wrong "head".
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#7 Oct 13, 2013
Hannia wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have my name in your little list? I don't hate Black men.
You might want to think you don't, but it's evident from your posts that you hate black men and black children.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8 Oct 13, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>You gotta read between the lines when it comes this stuff. The only reasons i think these women are here are just to soothe ther obsession with AAmen. They can't live with us or without us because of what we mean to them.it's only obvious. We are men, they are women.
I think AA men are exceptionally feminine. Much more feminine that West African or Caribbean men. Many AA men rape men in prison and casually walk around with their hair in corn rows.
Tell me Cigar Face, when have you EVER seen a West, East or Central African black man with is hair in corn rows. Including their small sons.
Tell me when have you ever seen those men or their sons wear corn rows in their hair?
Tony touch

North Dighton, MA

#9 Oct 13, 2013
The King wrote:
I'm noticing on Topix that the foreign black females
Time for honesty
shalimar
lisa
Hannia
Kolla
TBMR
seem to hate black men.
What do AAM think about this?
I think it's real fuggen strange since they don't belong with us in the first place.

They need to be runnin behind their own men instead of worrying about what the f*ck we doin
Tony touch

North Dighton, MA

#10 Oct 13, 2013
I never been with an African....

I never been with a European....

I never been with a Latina....

I never been with an Asian.....

I do love those west indian women though :)

The rest can ffff*ck off with all that noise
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#11 Oct 13, 2013
Tony touch wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's real fuggen strange since they don't belong with us in the first place.
They need to be runnin behind their own men instead of worrying about what the f*ck we doin
Great post. A lot of them haven't even spent a considerable amount of time around AA men. Just blogs and Youtube videos. It pretty pathetic of these women. Especially since most of them are from cultures where they don't even have running water or electricity.

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12 Oct 13, 2013
The King wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to think you don't, but it's evident from your posts that you hate black men and black children.
Why do you say that Anderson? Be more specific.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#13 Oct 13, 2013
Foreign black women are VERY aggressive too in their approach with AA men. You'll actually hear many people discussing how out of line and agressive these women's approach is.

They even have a pretty aggressive approach on topix. They flood threads they go on and on about AAM etc.. it's very unlady like.

I think out of all the women that Approach men the African immigrantts have the hardest time with rejection. They often result to insults and sometimes appear as if they want to become violent.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#14 Oct 13, 2013
Hannia wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you say that Anderson? Be more specific.
That's not me babydoll :)
Cigar Face

United States

#15 Oct 13, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, based on the state of their men and how AAM outperform them in every single category and how AA are simply in a better state than all of their people if these women cared about anything it would be their own people.
I think they are thinking with the wrong "head".
When you really sit down and think about it. What do they really want, and why are they here with all this obsessive gossips! Shouldn't they be all up in their own men lives and on their own forums. I think their own men sense something off about them like they're too much into AAmen and our lifestyles, so they got rejected and now their here living out their fantasies stalking and licking our masculine Alpha balls! SMH I do write one or two of them but i do feel they need to be with their own if all they got is jealous rhetoric and bipolar mood swings.
Level 2

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#16 Oct 13, 2013
I dont get why my feelings even concern you
Lisa

Tulsa, OK

#17 Oct 13, 2013
Topix isn't real stoopid..I could be AA :P

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#18 Oct 13, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>When you really sit down and think about it. What do they really want, and why are they here with all this obsessive gossips! Shouldn't they be all up in their own men lives and on their own forums. I think their own men sense something off about them like they're too much into AAmen and our lifestyles, so they got rejected and now their here living out their fantasies stalking and licking our masculine Alpha balls! SMH I do write one or two of them but i do feel they need to be with their own if all they got is jealous rhetoric and bipolar mood swings.
Just ignore the posts of non-AA women.Nobody forces you to read anybody's posts. You know who the AA women are, just focus on reading what they write and ignore other women.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#19 Oct 13, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>When you really sit down and think about it. What do they really want, and why are they here with all this obsessive gossips! Shouldn't they be all up in their own men lives and on their own forums. I think their own men sense something off about them like they're too much into AAmen and our lifestyles, so they got rejected and now their here living out their fantasies stalking and licking our masculine Alpha balls! SMH I do write one or two of them but i do feel they need to be with their own if all they got is jealous rhetoric and bipolar mood swings.
Another brilliant post!

I agree with you my brother, and I too write them. They send me naked pictures and everything, then come on the forum and complain about how much they hate AA men.

It's hilarious.

Now that you mention it, I have noticed that their men do seem to be catching on and sensing something wrong with these women. I've even seen one of their men angrily attacking aam out of nowhere.

I'm just reading it like "what kind of black man attacks other black men?" And Now that you bring up that interesting point, it makes sense.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#20 Oct 13, 2013
Tbmr deux wrote:
I dont get why my feelings even concern you
Hi Tbmr :) Is there anything we can do about your self hate so that you can be a catch on the dating market? That's the only thing holding you back.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#21 Oct 13, 2013
Lisa wrote:
Topix isn't real stoopid..I could be AA :P
smh.. don't get like Hannia who is now claiming she too is AA.

smh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proof black cities are by far better than white... 3 min Rich stars of the... 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,548,925
My mama asked me not to visit this forum again. 5 min Shondalynn Davis 4
Black Lives Don't Matter 16 min Harrison 2
Undeniable proof most celebrities and world lea... 28 min Rich stars of the... 34
Racism in America 38 min The Power Of Mast... 639
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 41 min Shondalynn Davis 133
Are liberals getting too unstable? 1 hr Fun Facts 81
He feared for his Life 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 22
Otto Warmbier CROAKS!!! 1 hr Kato 137
Will Democrats ever win another election? 2 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 114
More from around the web