The Sword of Truth

Warren, MI

#43 Dec 26, 2013
Neanderthal were initially black then was caught by the ice age in the caves for thousands of years until their dna mutated & formed what yall calling Neanderthal. Ice age covered most northern earth & did not reach down to the equator so when it melted away we came up and found yall & called u dog people cause u where hairy & walked on all fours. We cleaned you up & taught u civility vbut u still kept that beast animal survival nature what's in u today.

I'm not babbling everything I say lines up if u read it all, u have been lied to by ur ancestors so u would feel like jesus was white which he wasn't he was a blackman with dreads speaking against the white roman empire. Yall have been getting on our nerves for a very long time & now we are awakening to self and becoming cone with the most high GOD again & yall time is up, no weapon u forge against us will prosper any more, circumstances arecabout to destroy u arrogant gentiles by the hand of my ancestors GOD, the creator of the seen & unseen as prophesied.
The Sword of Truth

Warren, MI

#44 Dec 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
Ancient Sumerian:
www.tarotcanada.org/SumerianDivination.html
Sumerians were the oldest civilization and the first to build pyramids called ziggurats!
Here u go with more historical white washing lies. Ancient Sumerians were in fact black people, abraham v from the land of ur was a black man. Now we are in the future many archeological discoveries show ancient sumeria to be black culture deriving from Africa, look it up multiple books are out about it as well as books ofcthe past were gentiles have said this and it wasnt brought into main steam & it makes more since with history & scripture than ur white lies.

I AM AWAKENING IM NOT A SLEEP WALKER & NEITHER ARE MY CHILDREN, WE CAN READ, RESEARCH, THINK AND REASON WE DONT NEED U GENTILES TELLING US WHAT SOMETHING MEANS ANY MORE YALL GOT USE TO THAT AND TOLD US LIES, BE MAD AT UR ANCESTORS FOR TELLING U LIES GO KILL URSELF.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#45 Dec 26, 2013
The Sword of Truth wrote:
Neanderthal were initially black then was caught by the ice age in the caves for thousands of years until their dna mutated & formed what yall calling Neanderthal. Ice age covered most northern earth & did not reach down to the equator so when it melted away we came up and found yall & called u dog people cause u where hairy & walked on all fours. We cleaned you up & taught u civility vbut u still kept that beast animal survival nature what's in u today.

I'm not babbling everything I say lines up if u read it all, u have been lied to by ur ancestors so u would feel like jesus was white which he wasn't he was a blackman with dreads speaking against the white roman empire. Yall have been getting on our nerves for a very long time & now we are awakening to self and becoming cone with the most high GOD again & yall time is up, no weapon u forge against us will prosper any more, circumstances arecabout to destroy u arrogant gentiles by the hand of my ancestors GOD, the creator of the seen & unseen as prophesied.
"Neanderthals were initially black..."

~~~

Where's your proof of this claim of yours?

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#46 Dec 26, 2013
<quoted text>Here u go with more historical white washing lies. Ancient Sumerians were in fact black people, abraham v from the land of ur was a black man. Now we are in the future many archeological discoveries show ancient sumeria to be black culture deriving from Africa, look it up multiple books are out about it as well as books ofcthe past were gentiles have said this and it wasnt brought into main steam & it makes more since with history & scripture than ur white lies.

I AM AWAKENING IM NOT A SLEEP WALKER & NEITHER ARE MY CHILDREN, WE CAN READ, RESEARCH, THINK AND REASON WE DONT NEED U GENTILES TELLING US WHAT SOMETHING MEANS ANY MORE YALL GOT USE TO THAT AND TOLD US LIES, BE MAD AT UR ANCESTORS FOR TELLING U LIES GO KILL URSELF.
Do you obey the Torah?
The Sword of Truth

Warren, MI

#47 Dec 26, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you obey the Torah?
Yes I obey the torah its talking to me about my ancestors and what would happen to future seed, the scriptures are talking to me today thats y i know that which yall dont and i see through u ancestors lies that u hold in honor as truth
The Sword of Truth

Warren, MI

#48 Dec 26, 2013
We were the sons and daughters of GOD that mated with the neandethal cause we saw them fair and upgraded them into extinction check ur science after GOD made us in his image the first modern human came from africa.

Sumerians were black people in the chaldeas & ur where abraham came from & nimrod or babylon from cush, we are the asiatic black man from when africa and asia where together before white people existed before the ice age, we had civilizations & irrigation & pyramids & electricity we were atlanteans we were GOD & the devil of earth, white people are the devils foot soldiers many of you worship a blackman named nimrod today you just don't know it.

We are the good black people GODS chosen to keep truth and we have always been that's why all u gentiles along with the black heathens teamed up to enslave us. But we are awake now jist like torah said we will go into slavery one last time in ships and we will see it no more, after our awakening comes judgement so get ready.
The Sword of Truth

Warren, MI

#49 Dec 26, 2013
I know the gentiles whom are white europeans, white jewwish & white arabs took our scripture and split it into 3 different religions. I have studied them all to find Torah is wisdom, gospel is knowledge & Quran is understanding & with that it was revealed to me about the power of my ancestors, melanin that makes me black, becoming one with TMH & much much more, & I'm telling u all now get with truth now, drop ur arrogant lies and that's ur salvation the truth shall set u free but if u don't may GOD have mercy on u all for u will live to see my words are truth & all of you will remember these post weather ur a pagan or not my lord the truth is the master of circumstance.
Look how many tornados and natural disaters happen in america compared to ur american urban areas. Even though many so called African Americans look lost it mainly because we have been under constant attack by government & society behind the scences and in open but they are still true blood line of Judah GODS chosen & many will wake up like eye.

Revelations GODS says he knows our trials & tribulations & HE knows the blasphemy of those been saying they are jew but are synagoge of satan, oh yes, lieing, dealing in interest, blackmailing, starting wars, changing scripture, worshiping baal, nimrod they are done and all that help them.

I'm done I have shared enuf truth & understanding for u to see, if yall want to keep on believeing that stormfront
his-story: whites were sumerians, egyptian pyramid builders, first civilization, they were jesus and all the prophets & had rome & greece , first philosophers, first all great everything even into today just keep living it will happen in this life time or very next generation.

Peace be unto you
The Sword of Truth

Warren, MI

#50 Dec 26, 2013
African AE

Stellenbosch, South Africa

#52 Dec 26, 2013
I know the gentiles whom are white europeans, white jewwish & white arabs took our scripture and split it into 3 different religions. I have studied them all to find Torah is wisdom, gospel is knowledge & Quran is understanding & with that it was revealed to me about the power of my ancestors, melanin that makes me black, becoming one with TMH & much much more, & I'm telling u all now get with truth now, drop ur arrogant lies and that's ur salvation the truth shall set u free but if u don't may GOD have mercy on u all for u will live to see my words are truth & all of you will remember these post weather ur a pagan or not my lord the truth is the master of circumstance.
Look how many tornados and natural disaters happen in america compared to ur american urban areas. Even though many so called African Americans look lost it mainly because we have been under constant attack by government & society behind the scences and in open but they are still true blood line of Judah GODS chosen & many will wake up like eye.
Revelations GODS says he knows our trials & tribulations & HE knows the blasphemy of those been saying they are jew but are synagoge of satan, oh yes, lieing, dealing in interest, blackmailing, starting wars, changing scripture, worshiping baal, nimrod they are done and all that help them.
I'm done I have shared enuf truth & understanding for u to see, if yall want to keep on believeing that stormfront
his-story: whites were sumerians, egyptian pyramid builders, first civilization, they were jesus and all the prophets & had rome & greece , first philosophers, first all great everything even into today just keep living it will happen in this life time or very next generation.
Peace be unto you
You are WEST AFRICAN IN ORIGIN WITH NO MIDDLE EASTERN DNA. According to latest research on Ashkenazi Jews, Jewish men originate from Israel 80% whereas Ashkenazi Jewish women are converts from Italy/Greece! They converted to Judaism after marrying Jews! Khazar theory long DEBUNKED!!!!!!!!!!
The Sword of Truth

Warren, MI

#53 Dec 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You are WEST AFRICAN IN ORIGIN WITH NO MIDDLE EASTERN DNA. According to latest research on Ashkenazi Jews, Jewish men originate from Israel 80% whereas Ashkenazi Jewish women are converts from Italy/Greece! They converted to Judaism after marrying Jews! Khazar theory long DEBUNKED!!!!!!!!!!
Once again those are white lies, during the roman persecution my ancestors fled that land you call isreal into west & and east africa to get as far away from rome as we could & we kept our traditions thats what separated us from the africans from our own tribe, if u look at a 1774 map of africa ull see kingdom of Judah near west africa, the white arabs & white europeans & white jewwish knew whom they were looking for when they came grabbing us by the millions & putting us on ships as prophesied in torah, that was the real holocaust & they want us to forget about it but keep remembering that fake holocaust top jewwish did to thier own people that wasn't prophesied in scripture nor did nearly much damage.

Plus scripture said after my ancestors go into
Captivity gentiles would trample on jerusalem until thier time comes to an end & that's what's happing, those fake jewwish run everything from media to information covering the truth with falsehood with the help of arabs & europeans. You guys have no idea what's going on but I do & there is a reason why, prophesy. But I'll give u a clue, the top gentile jewwish, top gentile europeans & top gentile arabs are working together for world domination, all these wars are staged killing off their own people for mass controll while watching my people close cause they know who we are so thier doing things to keep us from waking up to fulfill prophesy but they know one day its going to happen any way.

Gentiles are people without melanin how GOD created the original & his chosen out of them was the ones that kept his truth & lived by it, yall think black is from living in the sun smh, yall know nothing, Melanin was crested by GOD, its a living organism in itself made from the dark matter that makes up the universe we made modern day man when we the sons of GOD mated with neanderthal its in scripture, when GOD made us in his image HE tild us to repopulate the earth that's how neanderthal got upgraded. We have 12 strands of dna in which 10 have been laying dormant since king soloman, man yall lost in lies every thing I say does not contridict itself from history, scripture or science. Let the world keep looking down on us, forgetting abiut us & thinking we were just west african slave because of gentiles tramoling on the knowledge of jerusalem & lies, time is very nearour dna is waking up its spiritual dna nit pick up by ur technology, our GOD will show u the truth that he always loved us..

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#54 Dec 27, 2013
<quoted text>Yes I obey the torah its talking to me about my ancestors and what would happen to future seed, the scriptures are talking to me today thats y i know that which yall dont and i see through u ancestors lies that u hold in honor as truth
Since you obey the Torah then you should only eat certain food, not bear false witness against people, be holy, not use profranity, etc.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#55 Dec 27, 2013

Peace be unto you
Torah is being obedient to God and His commandments. Torah is 24/7. Do you not know this?

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#56 Dec 27, 2013

Peace be unto you
Why are you going by New Testament if you don't believe in Jesus or Yeshua?

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#57 Dec 27, 2013
<quoted text>Once again those are white lies, during the roman persecution my ancestors fled that land you call isreal into west & and east africa to get as far away from rome as we could & we kept our traditions thats what separated us from the africans from our own tribe, if u look at a 1774 map of africa ull see kingdom of Judah near west africa, the white arabs & white europeans & white jewwish knew whom they were looking for when they came grabbing us by the millions & putting us on ships as prophesied in torah, that was the real holocaust & they want us to forget about it but keep remembering that fake holocaust top jewwish did to thier own people that wasn't prophesied in scripture nor did nearly much damage.

Plus scripture said after my ancestors go into
Captivity gentiles would trample on jerusalem until thier time comes to an end & that's what's happing, those fake jewwish run everything from media to information covering the truth with falsehood with the help of arabs & europeans. You guys have no idea what's going on but I do & there is a reason why, prophesy. But I'll give u a clue, the top gentile jewwish, top gentile europeans & top gentile arabs are working together for world domination, all these wars are staged killing off their own people for mass controll while watching my people close cause they know who we are so thier doing things to keep us from waking up to fulfill prophesy but they know one day its going to happen any way.

Gentiles are people without melanin how GOD created the original & his chosen out of them was the ones that kept his truth & lived by it, yall think black is from living in the sun smh, yall know nothing, Melanin was crested by GOD, its a living organism in itself made from the dark matter that makes up the universe we made modern day man when we the sons of GOD mated with neanderthal its in scripture, when GOD made us in his image HE tild us to repopulate the earth that's how neanderthal got upgraded. We have 12 strands of dna in which 10 have been laying dormant since king soloman, man yall lost in lies every thing I say does not contridict itself from history, scripture or science. Let the world keep looking down on us, forgetting abiut us & thinking we were just west african slave because of gentiles tramoling on the knowledge of jerusalem & lies, time is very nearour dna is waking up its spiritual dna nit pick up by ur technology, our GOD will show u the truth that he always loved us..
Be proud of your west African lineage as the rest of us African Americans are.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#58 Dec 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You are WEST AFRICAN IN ORIGIN WITH NO MIDDLE EASTERN DNA. According to latest research on Ashkenazi Jews, Jewish men originate from Israel 80% whereas Ashkenazi Jewish women are converts from Italy/Greece! They converted to Judaism after marrying Jews! Khazar theory long DEBUNKED!!!!!!!!!!
Seek Jesus.
The Sword of Truth

Warren, MI

#59 Dec 27, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Be proud of your west African lineage as the rest of us African Americans are.
Obviously u must be desendant of west african cause ur not awakening, but my ancestors mixed with urs cause we looked alike to hide from roman persecution in west africa & south there is still lineage their although small.

And ur confused, I believe in Torah as wisdom, Gospel as knowledge & Quran as understanding that is the secret to unlocking the parables but that's for me to know & u to find out. And neither one of those names were of the messiYAH, that's also for you to find out. U still have the mind & understanding that the gentiles put in u called mental slavery, if u are bloodline of mine ull wake up one day if u are west african u won't, its in the spiritual dna.

The gentile took our scripture and split it into 3 different religions that's why white gentiles are sitting on top all the books bit are the main ones causing all the mischief in the world that's why they worked together to enslave us to make is forget whom we were its prophesy, but u don't read for ur self ur a slave, I'm free, for the truth has set me. U read with the umderstanding that the gentiles already programed u to think and that's all u see. I read with the set apart spirit & a library of information incoded in my DNA so we are not the same, keep living and remember my words.
The Sword of Truth

Warren, MI

#60 Dec 27, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you obey the Torah then you should only eat certain food, not bear false witness against people, be holy, not use profranity, etc.
Ur right especially with the diet, researching led me to realize it was for our ancestors & it empowers the melanin that makes us black. See when our body is alkaline from the diet giving to us by the GOD & we get in sun light we absorb & retain the energy & nutrients from it better which yields higher spiritual energy output more than any other being on planet earth.
Keeping love in our heart above all negative emotions & treating people how we want to be while staying in contact & worshing the uncreated creator without partners & keeping righteous thoughts on our might along with a few key elements I'm not going to share fuses us one with him & HE with us which is going to reawaken our DNA to where no weapons forged against us shall prosper & bring about the new jerusalem & judgement on the wicked, trust me I'm awaken & me & my children are growing stronger everyday, we no longer have to accept the lies of the gentiles leading us astray.
I have many young men understanding this knowledge & changing their ways to awaken as well & I'm impressed to the hidden knowledge they discover & bring to me that proves the true spirit is leading them, change is coming watch the gentiles who say they have truth and watch us & remember these posts.
The Sword of Truth

Warren, MI

#61 Dec 27, 2013
I am not African American I am Hebrew American

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#62 Dec 27, 2013
<quoted text>Obviously u must be desendant of west african cause ur not awakening, but my ancestors mixed with urs cause we looked alike to hide from roman persecution in west africa & south there is still lineage their although small.

And ur confused, I believe in Torah as wisdom, Gospel as knowledge & Quran as understanding that is the secret to unlocking the parables but that's for me to know & u to find out. And neither one of those names were of the messiYAH, that's also for you to find out. U still have the mind & understanding that the gentiles put in u called mental slavery, if u are bloodline of mine ull wake up one day if u are west african u won't, its in the spiritual dna.

The gentile took our scripture and split it into 3 different religions that's why white gentiles are sitting on top all the books bit are the main ones causing all the mischief in the world that's why they worked together to enslave us to make is forget whom we were its prophesy, but u don't read for ur self ur a slave, I'm free, for the truth has set me. U read with the umderstanding that the gentiles already programed u to think and that's all u see. I read with the set apart spirit & a library of information incoded in my DNA so we are not the same, keep living and remember my words.
Of course I'm a descendant of west Africans and rightfully proud of it as are the majority of us black people in the Western Hemisphere.

Now obey Torah.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#63 Dec 27, 2013
<quoted text>Ur right especially with the diet, researching led me to realize it was for our ancestors & it empowers the melanin that makes us black. See when our body is alkaline from the diet giving to us by the GOD & we get in sun light we absorb & retain the energy & nutrients from it better which yields higher spiritual energy output more than any other being on planet earth.
Keeping love in our heart above all negative emotions & treating people how we want to be while staying in contact & worshing the uncreated creator without partners & keeping righteous thoughts on our might along with a few key elements I'm not going to share fuses us one with him & HE with us which is going to reawaken our DNA to where no weapons forged against us shall prosper & bring about the new jerusalem & judgement on the wicked, trust me I'm awaken & me & my children are growing stronger everyday, we no longer have to accept the lies of the gentiles leading us astray.
I have many young men understanding this knowledge & changing their ways to awaken as well & I'm impressed to the hidden knowledge they discover & bring to me that proves the true spirit is leading them, change is coming watch the gentiles who say they have truth and watch us & remember these posts.
Torah is frank on paternal lineages.

Can you prove that your paternal lineage is unbroken and leads to Judah?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are so many black men turning Gay? (Sep '08) 13 min yagurl C 725
Chicago man to Obama: 'Don't touch my girlfrien... 13 min Be_Real_Fool 2
87% of white teenage babes have had sex with bl... 14 min Clifford 34
I Have Dated Men Who Were... (Sep '06) 14 min Westcoastrap 18
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 16 min Clifford 18
Black voters latest target audience in Ky. Sena... 16 min Jumper The wise 1
Blacks and crime 16 min coretta 39
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 17 min African AE 7,308
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Incognito4Ever 1,125,467
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr coretta 199
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Slave Coast 95,773

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE