WTF! Explain this behavior white people.

WTF! Explain this behavior white people.

Posted in the African-American Forum

Da Thresher

Dallas, TX

#1 Apr 5, 2014
Seriously, what the hell be going through ya'll minds when you do [email protected] like this? I mean i only see whites doing out of control, crazy mess like this.

i know ya'll are on here, so explain yourselves.

...and don't give me that "it's all just harmless fun" bullsh*t either. Ya'll have fun destroying your bodies then laughing hysterically about it?

Houston, TX

#2 Apr 5, 2014
Just Ape s*** crazy. Smh.
Voice of Reason

United States

#3 Apr 5, 2014
Why don't you ask the people in the video, rather than people who happen to have the same skin color? They are the ones responsible for their actions. No one else.

A little common sense would be nice, but I guess that escapes the small minds of you topix dumbfukcs.
stop replying to yourself

United States

#4 Apr 5, 2014
mail order Ting Tong

London, UK

#7 Apr 5, 2014
yes, ask the people in the video. we don't waste time finding excuses for stupid people of the same color, we leave that silly trick to the golliwogs.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#8 Apr 5, 2014
MISTER oH to you wrote:
<quoted text>It's got nothing to do with him being black, and everything to do with him being an idiot.(Unless, of course, the two are inter-dependent....)

(Unless, of course, the two are inter-dependent....)

Consensus seems to be leaning in that direction. It can't be just a coincidence.

Athens, GA

#10 Apr 5, 2014
MISTER Failure to you wrote:
<quoted text>Right? The relic is the type of black who is quick to moan "we are not a monolith, don't judge me by the color of my skin", but he's just as quick to apply what he sees one or two whites doing to the entire race. He's a pathetic hypocrite crybaby, and that's why I dog him on these pages. It's got nothing to do with him being black, and everything to do with him being an idiot.(Unless, of course, the two are inter-dependent....)
Cyrbaby azzed punk........
Da Thresher

Dallas, TX

#11 Apr 5, 2014
These are ya'll "brothers" and "sisters", right?

I think its fair to ask whites in general considering any time ya'll find videos or articles of blacks doing something stupid and/or violent, you hypocritical pos are quick to associate the behavior with blacks in general. You people are so busy deflecting that you just exposed the hypocrites you are.

If I were to make an archive of all the posts where you people point to one or group of black people doing something bad, and then you make statements that imply that behavior applies to all blacks, it would probably span three or four threads. This belays a weakness in ya'll's psyche I think. When you're presented with something critical of your race, you instantly go on the counter attack. This immediate reaction without consideration of past statements you may have made is why ya'll always end up looking like hypocrites.

The best statement from ya'll would've been something like "those are just some crazy a** kids", and left it at that.

But noooo. Not only did you not outright condemn their behavior; which suggests a secret fondness of it, you instead went on the defensive and made yourselves look like damn hypocrites.

Ya'll really make this sh!t too easy.

Anyways, thanks for the comments. This has been very enlightening, indeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was slavery a completely BAD institution? 4 min Michel Montvert 72
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min moshx 1,441,324
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 12 min Michel Montvert 7,719
Mixed Race People look better than Blacks (Jan '15) 12 min LatinoMan 87
Was Nat Turner a hero and freedom fighter? 15 min Michel Montvert 143
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 18 min Michel Montvert 1,414
African Americans are 20% European 33 min Michel Montvert 130
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 49,784
WW hating WM Why? 1 hr Dan Snow 527
Kip is a uncle tom! 11 hr Speed Racer 63