Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#113 Nov 20, 2012
blacks always been the strongest race.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#114 Nov 29, 2012
as young non-black males project strength and masculinity, an increasing number of young black males exhibit an element of soft femininity. years of equalizer usage against his counterparts have contributed to this fall. integration into the civilized world has also played a minor role.
Fareed

United States

#115 Feb 14, 2013
In looking at all these quotes I find it to be somewhat ignorant to make it seem like that whites are somehow superior to negros. And your process is to get rid of us how nowadays there is no such thing as white you are mixed with so much that 10 years from now the white races will be gone. You have no real power you are savages thieves and parasites whose only reason for living is that you latch onto those smarter and stronger than you. The diseases in this world smallpox measles and countless others are relevant because you as so called white people were like animals the Viking race is your history you are nothing but animals hair of lice when you get hot you skin boils like a common hog your names are not even names they are names of things. You've killed for religion for wealth for fear and for ignorance. You have dug a hole so deep with your arrogance and ignorance now the white man is going mad killing innocent people at movie theaters and schools in fear you regress back to your primitive state that of an animal backed in a corner. Look at your wars look at how you killed your own soldiers in the name of fear. As a black man I understand why we have suffered and why we continue to cause we are people not animals. We are humble and that is the very gift from Allah the benevolent you can have your bloody history cause the blood that has been spilled in the name of evil is the very blood that will unravel you from existence.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#116 Feb 14, 2013
Weapons and rat-pack attacks define America's common black man. They don't signify courage or strength, they signify fear and inability. Most non-blacks fight with fists. Most blacks fight with guns. Even a black bodybuilder in a nationally-known case needed a gun to handle an averaged-sized non-black, not armed at the time.
yadda yadda

Saint Petersburg, FL

#117 Apr 12, 2014
BDI index wrote:
I don't think black people are the weakest. They've been through alot in history. I think you should try to not be so one sided & maybe try to view things from another perspective. I like your name. Can we share it?
Jews have been through far worse and so have the arabs...and they are both still doing better then the blacks. Blacks just like to sit around and blame there problems on whites...wish I had an excuse to be lazy and get free money...but as it is I have to work hard and contribute to society and when things dont go my way I have to take self responsibility for it instead of blaming someone else for my failures....unlike blacks.
yadda yadda

Saint Petersburg, FL

#118 Apr 12, 2014
Fareed wrote:
In looking at all these quotes I find it to be somewhat ignorant to make it seem like that whites are somehow superior to negros. And your process is to get rid of us how nowadays there is no such thing as white you are mixed with so much that 10 years from now the white races will be gone. You have no real power you are savages thieves and parasites whose only reason for living is that you latch onto those smarter and stronger than you. The diseases in this world smallpox measles and countless others are relevant because you as so called white people were like animals the Viking race is your history you are nothing but animals hair of lice when you get hot you skin boils like a common hog your names are not even names they are names of things. You've killed for religion for wealth for fear and for ignorance. You have dug a hole so deep with your arrogance and ignorance now the white man is going mad killing innocent people at movie theaters and schools in fear you regress back to your primitive state that of an animal backed in a corner. Look at your wars look at how you killed your own soldiers in the name of fear. As a black man I understand why we have suffered and why we continue to cause we are people not animals. We are humble and that is the very gift from Allah the benevolent you can have your bloody history cause the blood that has been spilled in the name of evil is the very blood that will unravel you from existence.
hahaha, there are billions of whites that disagree with you "in 10 years they will be gone" so where will be all go? I know...we are further ahead in evolution so 10 years we will evolve into the next stage of evolution whereas blacks and everyone else will still remain behind. News flash...africa is a poor and shitty place to be and its black run..nobody wants to go there. Look at all the places in america where its mostly blacks...its all run down, full of crime, and the property value is damned near nothing. Anywhere where blacvks are in groups there is ALWAYS a problem and that is a fact. Places that are nice...once blacks get there...its crime ridden and full of trash and drugs. You are the weakest race because mentally the average black in america has an IQ of 85...guess who else has an IQ of 85....Forrest Gump....an 85 IQ is considered to be mentally retarded btw. So most blacks score as low as someone who is considered mentally retarded. What have you contributed to society other then a high crime rate and filling up our prisons? I know...the knockout game...and thats it.
T-B0S

Panama City, FL

#122 Apr 12, 2014
The recently-publicized conditions of both Lil' Wayne and Tone Loc are further indication of the gradual physical degradation of black males, particularly in America. Blacks were once generally benchmarked equally with other races but today, them alone seem to be getting worse by comparison.
Joe Smits

Kalmar, Sweden

#123 Apr 13, 2014
It's sad to say that we are probably doing worse a free men than when we were slaves :(

I feel we're cursed, the low IQ, the obesity, the pure laziness. My average 'brother' could do with a few years of pickin cotton
not at all

Columbus, OH

#124 Apr 13, 2014
The white man has obviously proven himself superior to black men. The black man was enslaved by the white man and the black mans numbers are low. What does that say bm? You aren't anything. You guys have no worth. You are treated worse that your lighter counterparts.any black woman who decidesto keep you here is stupid to breed another pathetic black imbecile who this ks he's better.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#125 Apr 14, 2014
BDI index wrote:
Seems to me black people have a pride that is not grounded in any sort of reality which resembles a collective psychosis. I have been reading as posts try and propagandise that blacks are every bit as relevent as other races but numbers do not lie. Poorest race-black, lowest iq-black, highest birth rate-black, biggest user of govt subsidy-black..........on and on and on. What causes one to compensate fiction for fact? I have been on this board one day and have concluded you people as a lost cause.
If a man/woman doesn't feel sick/weak, they will NOT view themselves as such....why would they?? You view yourself as weak/sick if you look it or feel it which in most cases we do if we are. Most Blacks do NOT feel weak/sick. The racist system is designed to create these feelings which are artificial for a man/woman who is NATURALLY strong. You can't understand unless you're NATURALLY strong. Studies have shown Blacks are genetically stronger and more diverse.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#127 Apr 14, 2014
Aragon Guildentstern wrote:
Apes are naturally stronger then humans - doesn't make them superior.
Being strong is about resilience, the ability to perform physical activities very well and achieving optimal health or being well rounded. PPL who have success in all of this are considered strong. Men are physically stronger than women but this doesn't mean women are not resilience, can't perform physical activities well and achieve optimal health. It is said women are able to outlive men despite the fact they have less physical strength than men. Physical strength is simply a by product of testosterone like facial hair. Physical strength just means you have more testosterone but this alone doesn't make one better of course, being more well rounded does.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#128 May 3, 2014
The well-documented fact that black males need equalizers such as guns to inflict violence against their other-raced counterparts is one of the most revealing examples of the black's general physical limitations. Survival of the fittest prevails. blacks are often looked upon as being weak; whites and Hispanics strong.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#129 May 13, 2014
Though black males commit more crimes than any other gender/race, their demeanor while alone and unarmed in interaction with their non-black counterparts in public tends to be docile or friendlier than they present themselves on the internet.

While alone and unarmed, most black males in the outside (real) world generally keep their anger bottled inside so much that it's almost like two different "species" - those here on the internet and those off the internet.
defney

Cleveland, OH

#130 Oct 30, 2014
James wrote:
They are weak and inferior sbitch ass piece of shit ral resources and it's still a massive dump.
your a dumbass
defney

Cleveland, OH

#131 Oct 30, 2014
people are getting on my nerves with this stupid hair shit ... so fuckn what it's s hair the shit grows if properly taken care of bit alot of black women are afraid to wear there hair and grow it out because the opinions of society.. i say F*ck society. . if you look up black women with long hair on google facebook or YouTube youll see alot mine is shoulder legnth and to the middle of my back and yess im black .. to all the other messages i dont give a shit i have an education and a masters degree and im upper middle class and im a single parent .. i jus hate when people make fun of our hair
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#134 Nov 17, 2014
Certainly, there's some strong black males on the planet that can successfully win a confrontation against a non-black male without equalizers, but when it comes to averages of both the white or Hispanic and the averages of the BM, the non-black usually beats down the BM. Your textbook city thugs may fare little better but still lose in general, once weapons are removed.
Enrique

Los Angeles, CA

#136 Apr 14, 2015
Africans are not weak whites are they have immigrants and had slaves back than to do their dirty work because Africans were mistreated they have become ghetto so they are a strong race Mexicans are second and whites are maybe weak except for those nice ones non racists who are from the north because the south us are weak hillbillies!
da white troll

Memphis, TN

#137 Apr 15, 2015
BDI index wrote:
Seems to me black people have a pride that is not grounded in any sort of reality which resembles a collective psychosis. I have been reading as posts try and propagandise that blacks are every bit as relevent as other races but numbers do not lie. Poorest race-black, lowest iq-black, highest birth rate-black, biggest user of govt subsidy-black..........on and on and on. What causes one to compensate fiction for fact? I have been on this board one day and have concluded you people as a lost cause.
They are weak or they NEVER would have become slaves, they would have fought and died before becoming a slave. The same DNA exists today.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#138 Apr 16, 2015
If streetfighting in America was considered a sport, most black males fail miserably, at least versus other races. The common BM himself ain't really "thuggish" per se, it's only his dependence and usage of firearms which provides him his thug mentality, reputation, and especially, "strength".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 min Curious Me 46,647
Why am I not sexually attracted to black men? (Apr '11) 3 min Casanova 54
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Homer 1,396,520
English = White Man's Language 7 min Phoenix Ascended 27
Black Men are not Mandingos, They’re Boring in Bed (Jun '15) 11 min The best 35
Stacey Dash and white guys 11 min Phoenix Ascended 5
Black Failure 12 min T-BOS 2
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 22 min thetruth 32,741
Eurafrica 36 min enoch powell 101
The KKK making a comeback, going after coons ag... 53 min Andrew 56
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Moses 136,185
More from around the web