Why are blacks the weakest race?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
BDI index

AOL

#1 Jan 18, 2010
Seems to me black people have a pride that is not grounded in any sort of reality which resembles a collective psychosis. I have been reading as posts try and propagandise that blacks are every bit as relevent as other races but numbers do not lie. Poorest race-black, lowest iq-black, highest birth rate-black, biggest user of govt subsidy-black..........on and on and on. What causes one to compensate fiction for fact? I have been on this board one day and have concluded you people as a lost cause.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#2 Jan 18, 2010

They Can't Cause Earthquakes Like Whites Can,...

oh___Really

“It's not an optical illusion.”

Since: Dec 09

It just looks like one...

#3 Jan 18, 2010
Big Time wrote:
They Can't Cause Earthquakes Like Whites Can,...
And even When they Do enslave whites, they just Don't Do the post slavery Oppression NEARLY As well.......
BDI index

Atlanta, GA

#4 Jan 18, 2010
I don't think black people are the weakest. They've been through alot in history. I think you should try to not be so one sided & maybe try to view things from another perspective. I like your name. Can we share it?
James

Mountain Ash, UK

#5 Jan 18, 2010
They are weak and inferior savages because they need the white man. They have the continent with the most natural resources and it's still a massive dump.
BDI index

AOL

#6 Jan 18, 2010
On second thought I think we are a race of cowards. It is obvious because we always need at least six other blacks to beat down someone.
black-n-white

Atlanta, GA

#7 Jan 18, 2010
James I don't think that is how it all went down. You seem smart but I just don't know. Black people aren't that bad. Why do you hate blacks so much. Many white people live in dumps. Is that ok?

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Satellite Provider

#8 Jan 18, 2010
James wrote:
They are weak and inferior savages because they need the white man. They have the continent with the most natural resources and it's still a massive dump.
I think that you are confused, you cannot judge all by the actions of few, I don't think that you know enough about us to speak on it!
camille

New York, NY

#9 Jan 18, 2010
James wrote:
Then get rid of all the blacks FASTER in Africa and take those natural resources. I'm tired of whites slacking off. Get rid of blacks already wouldya?
the light has come

Houston, TX

#10 Jan 18, 2010
Most people look at America from where it is today and not where it come from. It has taken all race of people to make it what it has become. When you look at the history of black people world wide, they too have not always been in poverty. There is always a reference to how bad Africa is. Since Black people have been on the planet millions of years and even in the worst condition have survived, I would not say they are weak. The African people that were brought to America as slaves had to be strong to survive the hardships of slavery. Some of the people that always looking down on blacks from their comfort zone would not last a week under the conditions many blacks suffered.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Whangarei, New Zealand

#11 Jan 18, 2010
BDI index wrote:
Seems to me black people have a pride that is not grounded in any sort of reality which resembles a collective psychosis. I have been reading as posts try and propagandise that blacks are every bit as relevent as other races but numbers do not lie. Poorest race-black, lowest iq-black, highest birth rate-black, biggest user of govt subsidy-black..........on and on and on. What causes one to compensate fiction for fact? I have been on this board one day and have concluded you people as a lost cause.
Son of Sam 25, bug eye, Black Gorilla, Adara, Somali honey (we'll all Somalis) I mean the list could go on? LOL!

“HOREM AKHET”

Location hidden

#12 Jan 18, 2010
camille wrote:
<quoted text>
Then get rid of all the blacks FASTER in Africa and take those natural resources. I'm tired of whites slacking off. Get rid of blacks already wouldya?
they're working on that..you can count on it!the process already started with aids.

“HOREM AKHET”

Location hidden

#13 Jan 18, 2010
BDI index wrote:
not black people in ancient times.but today,yea blacks are the weakest race.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#15 Jan 18, 2010
oh___Really wrote:
<quoted text>And even When they Do enslave whites, they just Don't Do the post slavery Oppression NEARLY As well.......

Slipped through the "Crack",...
black-n-white

Chicago, IL

#16 Jan 18, 2010
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Slipped through the "Crack",...
Lolz
black dimond

Kalamazoo, MI

#17 Jan 18, 2010
why in the world would you guys think blacks are the weakest race. you see in our history how much we had been through and we are still stading tall. i belive dont matter your race your still a person an indivisial the only kind. so why say the whole race. today martin luther king day he got his own day people because his words where SO strong and as u see he is not weak. rosa parks not weak. harrit tubmen not weak. make some sence next time you com up with such a dumb question
black dimond

Kalamazoo, MI

#18 Jan 18, 2010
you are SO races and that is so not true about black ppl you probaly dont know a black person and you probally is going off one person because thats not true and i know no one in my community turns any thing into ghetto garbage so think next time you complian on a this site
Sommersby

Chester, UK

#19 Jan 18, 2010
They allowed themselves to be taken into slavery, any Negro that is lawbiding and has done reasonably well for themselves is normally an Uncle Tom anyway. Blacks always have and always will be a second class race.
camille

New York, NY

#20 Jan 18, 2010
rameses326 wrote:
<quoted text>they're working on that..you can count on it!the process already started with aids.
That's not fast enough. Blacks should have been all gone yesterday.
King Black Optimus Prime

AOL

#21 Jan 18, 2010
black dimond wrote:
why in the world would you guys think blacks are the weakest race. you see in our history how much we had been through and we are still stading tall. i belive dont matter your race your still a person an indivisial the only kind. so why say the whole race. today martin luther king day he got his own day people because his words where SO strong and as u see he is not weak. rosa parks not weak. harrit tubmen not weak. make some sence next time you com up with such a dumb question
Black Power!

BAPF!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min thats her street ... 1,618,228
Richard Spencer To Speak At University Of Flori... 14 min Fucisil 3
Is this really the KKK and not the AA Forum 34 min Fucisil 30
News Latinos and Whiteness 50 min Fucisil 11
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 1 hr FireyFellow44 451
Where is the President>? 1 hr Fucisil 37
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr Kile Straham 95
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 2 hr Memememe 10
Black people leech off of white people 3 hr nonetherearentnone 95
More from around the web