Honky in the woodpile?
Honky Genes

Copperas Cove, TX

#1 Jul 19, 2010
Okay, here are the photos of two BLACK parents with their WHITE baby.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01...

No, the baby isn't an albino.

The baby is WHITE.

Now, how in the heck did that happen?

Was there a HONKY in the woodpile?

Is this mama's baby, daddy's maybe?

Never mind, mom and dad are happy to have a pretty, WHITE baby!

They think the baby looks just fine.

Who wouldn't?

The baby is white and not [email protected]!

A BLACK couple coo over their new baby yesterday - a white, blue-eyed BLONDE.

British Nmachi Ihegboro has amazed genetics experts who say the little girl is NOT an albino.

Dad Ben, 44, a customer services adviser, admitted: "We both just sat there after the birth staring at her. She's so gorgeous, and she's white. She's gonna make some black guy very happy when she grows up!"

Mum Angela, 35, of Woolwich, South London, beamed as she said: "She's beautiful - a miracle baby."

Ben told yesterday how he was so shocked when Nmachi was born, he even joked: "Is she MINE?"

He added: "Actually, the first thing I did was look at her and say,'WOW, that's cool."

But as the baby's older brother and sister - both VERY black - crowded round the "little miracle" at their home in South London, Ben declared: "Of course she's mine."

Blue-eyed blonde Nmachi, whose name means "Beauty of God" in the Nigerian couple's homeland, has baffled genetics experts because neither Ben nor wife Angela have ANY mixed-race family history.

Pale genes skipping generations before cropping up again could have explained the baby's appearance.

Ben also stressed: "My wife is true to me. Even if she hadn't been, the baby still wouldn't look like that. Even if a white man did do her, its okay. He gave us a great gift. A beautiful, blond haired, blue eyed white baby, wow! We both just sat there after the birth staring at her for ages - not saying anything. She's to die for, she's so white and perfect."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/306...
lil tony

Lenoir City, TN

#3 Jul 19, 2010
Honky Genes wrote:
Okay, here are the photos of two BLACK parents with their WHITE baby.
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01...
No, the baby isn't an albino.
The baby is WHITE.
Now, how in the heck did that happen?
Was there a HONKY in the woodpile?
Is this mama's baby, daddy's maybe?
Never mind, mom and dad are happy to have a pretty, WHITE baby!
They think the baby looks just fine.
Who wouldn't?
The baby is white and not [email protected]!
A BLACK couple coo over their new baby yesterday - a white, blue-eyed BLONDE.
British Nmachi Ihegboro has amazed genetics experts who say the little girl is NOT an albino.
Dad Ben, 44, a customer services adviser, admitted: "We both just sat there after the birth staring at her. She's so gorgeous, and she's white. She's gonna make some black guy very happy when she grows up!"
Mum Angela, 35, of Woolwich, South London, beamed as she said: "She's beautiful - a miracle baby."
Ben told yesterday how he was so shocked when Nmachi was born, he even joked: "Is she MINE?"
He added: "Actually, the first thing I did was look at her and say,'WOW, that's cool."
But as the baby's older brother and sister - both VERY black - crowded round the "little miracle" at their home in South London, Ben declared: "Of course she's mine."
Blue-eyed blonde Nmachi, whose name means "Beauty of God" in the Nigerian couple's homeland, has baffled genetics experts because neither Ben nor wife Angela have ANY mixed-race family history.
Pale genes skipping generations before cropping up again could have explained the baby's appearance.
Ben also stressed: "My wife is true to me. Even if she hadn't been, the baby still wouldn't look like that. Even if a white man did do her, its okay. He gave us a great gift. A beautiful, blond haired, blue eyed white baby, wow! We both just sat there after the birth staring at her for ages - not saying anything. She's to die for, she's so white and perfect."
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/306...
they are holding a redneck snow monkey baby

Since: Jul 10

Cleveland, OH

#5 Jul 19, 2010
recessive traits can sometimes occur in this combination i suppose, either way that is a beautiful baby who will hopefully be accepted with love and kindness as well as hold a little spot in the history books

“HOLA !!”

Since: Jan 10

LARAMIE WYOMING USA

#6 Jul 19, 2010
Wow. Looking at that reminds me of that "Sesame Street" tune......

"One of these things is not like the other , one of these things just doesn't belong (do do do do dee do and so on)

Nice looking family , but anyone with two FUNCTIONING eyes would question that.

The over/under for this family making a "Maury Show appearance is set at 60 days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min JRB 1,548,927
Proof black cities are by far better than white... 6 min Rich stars of the... 2
My mama asked me not to visit this forum again. 8 min Shondalynn Davis 4
Black Lives Don't Matter 19 min Harrison 2
Undeniable proof most celebrities and world lea... 31 min Rich stars of the... 34
Racism in America 41 min The Power Of Mast... 639
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 44 min Shondalynn Davis 133
Are liberals getting too unstable? 1 hr Fun Facts 81
He feared for his Life 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 22
Otto Warmbier CROAKS!!! 1 hr Kato 137
Will Democrats ever win another election? 2 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 114
More from around the web