Failed powerless clown Obama SLAPPED ...

Failed powerless clown Obama SLAPPED again!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mr Roberts

United States

#2 Oct 16, 2013
Is that why John Boehner is crying like a beeotch.

http://www.politico.com/gallery/2012/07/11-ti ...
PATRIOT DVC

San Juan Guelavía, Mexico

#3 Oct 16, 2013
Obama is a Joke wrote:
The powerless failed f uck played right into the GOP's hands and guaranteed ANOTHER massive beat in 2014!
This clueless idiot will go down as the DUMBEST and WORST in US history!
Meanwhile, the lousy economy continues to worsen...
http://www.dailyjobcuts.com
It will continue to spiral downward as long as this socialistic idiot is in the WH. He has taken steps to avoid the Constitution, The SCOTUS and the Senate and House. He should be impeached or physically removed and hung for crimes against our Nation. Treason is a given. The list is too long to recall. Its all documented. The Great American Citizenry should march on Washington and take our nation back! Kick the illegals out. Register voters. Jail criminals and rebuild America!
TheOriginalDoby

Sacramento, CA

#5 Oct 16, 2013
Obama is a Joke wrote:
and guaranteed ANOTHER massive beat in 2014!
smh

(guaranteed a landslide)

lol
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#6 Oct 16, 2013
Failed Clown Obama wrote:
Exactly! Idiot "Obama" (if that's even the piece-of-shit's real name) will be held to account for his treachery and bungling.
LMAO! You and your bud are complete FOOLS.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#8 Oct 16, 2013
Fake Phony Scandals wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder if Oblamer will use his IRS and NSA goons to intimidate American citizens again?
O-Shut-Up!

You don't file taxes any ways.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#10 Oct 16, 2013
Obama is a Joke wrote:
The powerless failed f uck played right into the GOP's hands and guaranteed ANOTHER massive beat in 2014!
This clueless idiot will go down as the DUMBEST and WORST in US history!
Meanwhile, the lousy economy continues to worsen...
http://www.dailyjobcuts.com
So, THX... can we put this in the same category as your prediction that he wouldn't be re-elected?
TheOriginalDoby

Sacramento, CA

#11 Oct 16, 2013
Fake Phony Scandals wrote:
use his IRS and NSA goons to intimidate American citizens again?
Stop the bullshyt. The only people that were STUPID enough to fall for those LIES were republican voters.

(you)

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12 Oct 16, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text> It will continue to spiral downward as long as this socialistic idiot is in the WH. He has taken steps to avoid the Constitution, The SCOTUS and the Senate and House. He should be impeached or physically removed and hung for crimes against our Nation. Treason is a given. The list is too long to recall. Its all documented. The Great American Citizenry should march on Washington and take our nation back! Kick the illegals out. Register voters. Jail criminals and rebuild America!
mighty big talk there peon you won't do anything but watch as republican congressmen got their azz beat in 2014
TheOriginalDoby

Sacramento, CA

#13 Oct 16, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
So, THX... can we put this in the same category as your prediction that he wouldn't be re-elected?
LOL!
God

Huntsville, AL

#15 Oct 16, 2013
On August 23, 1987, in a rural community south of Little Rock in America, two teenage boys named Kevin Ives and Don Henry were murdered and dismembered after witnessing a CIA cocaine drop that was part of a CIA drug trafficking operation based at a small airport in Mena, Arkansas. Bill Clinton was the governor of Arkansas at the time. Bill Clinton was involved with the CIA at this time and $100 million worth of cocaine was coming through the Mena, Arkansas airport each month. For proof see the books 'Compromise' and 'Dope Inc'.

Barak Obama, Hillary Clinton and John Edwards ALL supported and voted for THE PATRIOT ACT...
-Barak Obama is a fervent supporter of the fascist state of Israel
(sentimental maternal family ties?)...
-Both he and his father Hussein Onyago Obama worked for British Intelligence. His father was the 'bagman' for the Kenyatta government's put-down of Somali rebels (or Shiftas) in 1964, with the campaign coordinated in the field from behind the scenes by British Military advisors...
-Obama's major fundraiser is Louis B. Susman, a known Zionist and Vice-President of CITI Group. Susman had been fined on ten occasions for illegal money laundering and arms trafficking using his Global Hedge Fund. He was formerly the campaign chief for John Kerry, Bush's mentor into Skull and Bones. Another Obama Fundraiser is Chicago businessman and CIA operative Henry Crown
TheOriginalDoby

Sacramento, CA

#16 Oct 16, 2013
Fake Phony Scandals wrote:
<quoted text> Madam, I am an Independent. If it didn't happen then why was he going to investigate this? Why did Lois Lerner plead the fifth(transparency?) etc. No Oblamer is a lying POS and so are his c*cm gobbling supporters. BTW- nice Saul Alinski impersonation!
Unfortunately you're too STUPID to realize that it's right-wing extremist dumbazzes LIKE YOU that have ruined the republican party and secured the fact that you will NOT win another national election for a VERY LONG TIME. Nice work dumb fk
doberman

Louisville, KY

#17 Oct 16, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text> It will continue to spiral downward as long as this socialistic idiot is in the WH. He has taken steps to avoid the Constitution, The SCOTUS and the Senate and House. He should be impeached or physically removed and hung for crimes against our Nation. Treason is a given. The list is too long to recall. Its all documented. The Great American Citizenry should march on Washington and take our nation back! Kick the illegals out. Register voters. Jail criminals and rebuild America!
God I can't wait til this d¡ck is out of the WH. This idiot is trouncing all over our constitution, then he whitewashes it all during his speeches. Its true that future generations will view him as a failed president. He almost makes Slick Willy look good in direct comparison.
TheOriginalDoby

Sacramento, CA

#18 Oct 16, 2013
doberman wrote:
<quoted text>
God I can't wait til this d¡ck is out of the WH. This idiot is trouncing all over our constitution, then he whitewashes it all during his speeches. Its true that future generations will view him as a failed president. He almost makes Slick Willy look good in direct comparison.
Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but another Democrat will be in the WH after Obama. Sucks for you! lol

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#19 Oct 16, 2013
doberman wrote:
<quoted text>
God I can't wait til this d¡ck is out of the WH. This idiot is trouncing all over our constitution, then he whitewashes it all during his speeches. Its true that future generations will view him as a failed president. He almost makes Slick Willy look good in direct comparison.
He's even better than Bush huh?Of course a door knob is better than Bush.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#20 Oct 16, 2013
Fake Phony Scandals wrote:
<quoted text> Deflection and projection noted. You are probably on welfare. Good day.


Are you upset because your EBT card did not work this month? Most of you poor, white trailer park trash always think because you are on welfare the rest of the inhabitants in America are on it too. Sorry to burst that shallow bubble in your brain.

However; it really shows that you are just a FOOL.
Lomba

New York, NY

#21 Oct 16, 2013
doberman wrote:
<quoted text>
God I can't wait til this d¡ck is out of the WH. This idiot is trouncing all over our constitution, then he whitewashes it all during his speeches. Its true that future generations will view him as a failed president. He almost makes Slick Willy look good in direct comparison.
Can you give three examples of how Obama violated the Constitution, along with the specific articles that he violated, and with any legal citations to case law that would support your position?

If you cannot, this will show that are a typical trash talking broke republican wannabe who would actually benefit from Obama's policies.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#22 Oct 17, 2013
Lomba wrote:
<quoted text>Can you give three examples of how Obama violated the Constitution, along with the specific articles that he violated, and with any legal citations to case law that would support your position?
If you cannot, this will show that are a typical trash talking broke republican wannabe who would actually benefit from Obama's policies.
Good post. This should be rich.
auman

Louisville, KY

#23 Oct 17, 2013
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but another Democrat will be in the WH after Obama. Sucks for you! lol
It actually sucks for you too, are you too dim to see that? Well if someone's are on welfare I guess they may have an attitude like your's
TheOriginalDoby

Sacramento, CA

#24 Oct 17, 2013
auman wrote:
It actually sucks for you to?
Wrong!
Gottz

Athens, GA

#25 Oct 17, 2013
Immigration battle threatens to dwarf debt-limit fight as Republicans fear power of 17 MILLION newly legalized loyal Democrats

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min Curious Me 47,933
Losing my virginity to a white guy 10 min UruEuWauWau 44
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 26 min Dnell 80
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 31 min Quirky 420
African American are scary animals who steriliz... 39 min Drilling for the ... 5
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 59 min MICHA 130
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Susanm 1,420,898
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 317
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 3 hr Moses 621
More from around the web