Why Chinese men don't spread their se...

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#67 May 12, 2014
i live in typical white surburbia but its usually some random minority chick that catches my eyes. these women are usually blacks,mexicans,central americans,middle easterners or southeast asian women

for every white-american girl who looks like kate upton, there are thousands more who look exactly like those folks in the "people of walmart" photos

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#68 May 12, 2014
Cochise wrote:
I'm new here and I've noticed BW on this forum have a way of living out their IR fantasies that I rarely see in real life unless they happen to look like Mariah Carey, although I've seen some very unattractive ghetto BW with some equally unattractive 'Billy Bob' WM LOL!
you are not new here,and bw that look like mariah carey are called WHITE WOMEN.mariah is not black,and I doubt shes even mixed.the music industry most likely gave her that fake ass back story.also,if you only see bw that look like ww with wm,then how can u tell their black u stupid liar? Wm date the darkest bw around,and you pretending this is not something that everyone has observed makes you look like the insecure troll u are.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#69 May 12, 2014
GorgeousCambodianGuy wrote:
i live in typical white surburbia but its usually some random minority chick that catches my eyes. these women are usually blacks,mexicans,central americans,middle easterners or southeast asian women
for every white-american girl who looks like kate upton, there are thousands more who look exactly like those folks in the "people of walmart" photos
lol!
Robby Wong

Jakarta, Indonesia

#70 May 12, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
I am not about trying too force people too date people they don't like but I wonder why don't Chinese men look for other options? There is no reason for 20 million men to remain lonely and single knowing that other women will take them. If this was White,Black, or Arab men they would invade other countries to steal their women. Chinese men won't even go after other ethnicities of Asian women and I think that is super stupid.
because we are not like black men who force white women to like them with spread myth have big penis or if they get reject from women from another race they will using racist card to make those women accept them,

because most asian men(chinese korean japan) have highest moral, did you think a man is a like a alien who will invasion on earth impregnate human female and breed their kind?

as pure chinese men, as far I saw usually asian men(chinese korea japan) like white women(europe women) or most of them stick with their asian women

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#71 May 12, 2014
BrownEboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you feel that it's even your place to advise Asians on how to date or find marriage? I think they do just fine finding it themselves.
Why not? One career that I always wanted was to be a life coach because I feel like I can help people make good decisions. But honestly though I am already bored with this subject because Asian men just don't do it for me.

Location hidden

#72 May 12, 2014
<quoted text>
some, there's a lot of overweight women in america. some mexicans also have sexy golden tanned skin that most WASP women dont have
My favorite thing about Mexicans is their gorgeous brown skin.

Location hidden

#73 May 12, 2014
Robby Wong wrote:
<quoted text>
because we are not like black men who force white women to like them with spread myth have big penis or if they get reject from women from another race they will using racist card to make those women accept them,
because most asian men(chinese korean japan) have highest moral, did you think a man is a like a alien who will invasion on earth impregnate human female and breed their kind?
as pure chinese men, as far I saw usually asian men(chinese korea japan) like white women(europe women) or most of them stick with their asian women
From my understanding it was the WM who put out the Mandingo stereotype but BM do go overboard with it today.I agree Asian men do have morals but you don't have women lol and I am sure those men in China get needy. I guess i am comparing you all to WM who basically impregnated so many none WW that they have created sub races like Puerto Ricans and Dominicans.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#74 May 12, 2014
I'd spread my seed if I could but no one gives me the time of day. Just because I'm a little old (mature), have saggy man titties, sagging butt cheeks, toothless, hemmorhoids and (Thanks to my White father) a tiny vienna sausage. True story...I met this little Chinese chick on the U.T. campus. The little Ho was fresh off the boat. She must have been about 5 ft tall, 90 pounds with a little skinny body with a flat a**. Well as you guys know ol Marcus hasn't been with a woman since 1969. so I'm can't be too picky. Long story short..the little Ho had the nerve to make fun of my little love nugget. A DAMN CHINAWOMAN MAKING FUN OF MY LITTLE DYCK! WTF!!!!!!!!!! Bytch talking bout how Bruce Lee, Ang Lee and Jackie Chan have bigger things than me. I'd slapped the Yellow Heffer but I was afraid she was gonna spring that Karate shyt on my a** so I held back. At my age I can't take that many beatings. Its not only Asian men not spreading their seed.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#75 May 12, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>My favorite thing about Mexicans is their gorgeous brown skin.
MFing Mexican midgets be f**king everything. Must be that hot salsa they eat. Mestiiza Mexican women are gorgeous. Not the full Native type. I'm talking about the mixed with native and Spanish . Many of them green and hazel eyes.

Location hidden

#76 May 12, 2014
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>MFing Mexican midgets be f**king everything. Must be that hot salsa they eat. Mestiiza Mexican women are gorgeous. Not the full Native type. I'm talking about the mixed with native and Spanish . Many of them green and hazel eyes.
Yeah Mexican men are easy and they are always hitting on everyone. And there are many beautiful Mexican women like Kobe Bryant's wife.

Location hidden

#77 May 12, 2014
Marcus Washington wrote:
I'd spread my seed if I could but no one gives me the time of day. Just because I'm a little old (mature), have saggy man titties, sagging butt cheeks, toothless, hemmorhoids and (Thanks to my White father) a tiny vienna sausage. True story...I met this little Chinese chick on the U.T. campus. The little Ho was fresh off the boat. She must have been about 5 ft tall, 90 pounds with a little skinny body with a flat a**. Well as you guys know ol Marcus hasn't been with a woman since 1969. so I'm can't be too picky. Long story short..the little Ho had the nerve to make fun of my little love nugget. A DAMN CHINAWOMAN MAKING FUN OF MY LITTLE DYCK! WTF!!!!!!!!!! Bytch talking bout how Bruce Lee, Ang Lee and Jackie Chan have bigger things than me. I'd slapped the Yellow Heffer but I was afraid she was gonna spring that Karate shyt on my a** so I held back. At my age I can't take that many beatings. Its not only Asian men not spreading their seed.
Lol!
Mobston

Athens, GA

#78 May 12, 2014
ShiningFool wrote:
Chinese men don't want your sherilla ass either, sassy. It is what it is. If you're lonely, turn lesbo. Many black hogs have found this to be their only option.
The same reason why your Vanilla Gorilla punk azz in his AA Forum because your fellow whites don't want you.

Location hidden

#79 May 12, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Mexican men are easy and they are always hitting on everyone. And there are many beautiful Mexican women like Kobe Bryant's wife.
they really dont hit on african-american women although i've seen them checking out their big booties from afar..

racial tension between african-american and mexican-americans is much worse than african-american and white-american or even asian-americans and african-americans

Location hidden

#80 May 12, 2014
at least mexicans are open about it and will stand up to blacks, whites and asians can only bash blacks on the internet

Mobston

Athens, GA

#81 May 12, 2014
Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
Are Mexican women usually overweight?
Yep.

Location hidden

#82 May 12, 2014
<quoted text>
they really dont hit on african-american women although i've seen them checking out their big booties from afar..
racial tension between african-american and mexican-americans is much worse than african-american and white-american or even asian-americans and african-americans
Yes they hit on BW more than anybody.

Location hidden

#83 May 12, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they hit on BW more than anybody.
perhaps you're confusing mexicans with caribbean latinos?(puerto ricans) i've never felt this particular close kinship between mexicans/central american and african americans here in TX

Location hidden

#84 May 12, 2014
<quoted text>
perhaps you're confusing mexicans with caribbean latinos?(puerto ricans) i've never felt this particular close kinship between mexicans/central american and african americans here in TX
Nope I am talking about Mexicans from Mexico and we may not date much but they always try to pick up BW.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#85 May 12, 2014
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>MFing Mexican midgets be f**king everything. Must be that hot salsa they eat. Mestiiza Mexican women are gorgeous. Not the full Native type. I'm talking about the mixed with native and Spanish . Many of them green and hazel eyes.
stfu sassyntrashy.one thing is for sure,no man finds your fat ass appealing.you have to live in a fantasy world on topix.pathetic old no life having cracka gal.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#86 May 12, 2014
<quoted text>
try comming to Florida.the mexican guys here are super tiny and can drink their weight in alcohol.they are super horny and always try to offer u money for sex in that hilarious accent.mexican s and nlacks dont fight at all here.we live in the same neighborhoods too.sassyntrashy is a white woman by the way.she is nearly every unregistered guest on this thread.she pretends to be a bw,but her cracka ass has been found out so many times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,420,768
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 min Ronald 411
White women; how could you let another woman pu... 1 min TheNewStandardOfB... 4
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 4 min asset 617
30 more non work related emails (about Benghazi... 6 min Hillary 2016 10
Losing my virginity to a white guy 7 min Drilling for the ... 40
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 8 min TheNewStandardOfB... 126
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 39 min fluer 306
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 2 hr Lord Grubenstahben 79
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr Real 47,927