Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

I am not about trying too force people too date people they don't like but I wonder why don't Chinese men look for other options? There is no reason for 20 million men to remain lonely and single knowing that other women will take them. If this was White,Black, or Arab men they would invade other countries to steal their women. Chinese men won't even go after other ethnicities of Asian women and I think that is super stupid.
ShiningElectron

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

Chinese men don't want your sherilla ass either, sassy. It is what it is. If you're lonely, turn lesbo. Many black hogs have found this to be their only option.
love and peace

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

probably langauge barrier not a lot of them in china speak english.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

ShiningElectron wrote:
Chinese men don't want your sherilla ass either, sassy. It is what it is. If you're lonely, turn lesbo. Many black hogs have found this to be their only option.
Oh hush and this isn't for me at all because Asian men don't don't do it for me. I love my black race and I will have black kids by a black man.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

love and peace wrote:
probably langauge barrier not a lot of them in china speak english.
Mexican men will try to pick up a woman in any language and do other men so that's probably not the issue.
Tsunami Cyrus

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Pathetic lame peckerwoods lol.
Jax

Whitestone, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

Why is this on a black forum? Let's just focus on white women.

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Chinese men prefer their own kind. There is nothing unusual about that.

“Do good 4 the good of humanity”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

I can't speak for them, but I think Chinese men are more focused on gaining power and status in their country rather than putting making babies first. They have more power in their country but also the disparaging gap of men vs. females there in China. It's almost a lose-lose situation for them. Many of them are shut out of other types of women elsewhere much like the Japanese or other Asians who by the way some have never even seen a Black person in person before. There are Chinese men in African nations who are marrying Black African women though. Asian males are much more about preservation than their female counterparts.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

Patricia is kinda stuck in between since Kenya is an old german colony.
Colored Males Are Boys

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

This title is ignorant, race baiting & improper, I've spoken to many Chinese men about interracial dating & collectively they have no issue with dating out of their race but they don't believe in engaging in anything like that with black females because they are considered to be beneath animals by the way they raise their offspring from black males of questionable intent, Chinese men possess a very strong ethic when it comes to the nuclear family & they all agree that black females are the worst example of mothers fit to raise children.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Plus they prefer to be married first rather than spreading their seeds to any and every woman. Chinese culture can be quite systematic which isn't a bad thing. Date - marry - children or in some cases, marry - then get to know one another to find the likes an dislikes - children.
Jax

Whitestone, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Any, this mean more white women for us brothas.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

-patricia- wrote:
Chinese men prefer their own kind. There is nothing unusual about that.
I agree and I am only talking about the single ones. And men prefer their own but if they had a woman shortage they would easily go elsewhere.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

BrownEboy wrote:
I can't speak for them, but I think Chinese men are more focused on gaining power and status in their country rather than putting making babies first. They have more power in their country but also the disparaging gap of men vs. females there in China. It's almost a lose-lose situation for them. Many of them are shut out of other types of women elsewhere much like the Japanese or other Asians who by the way some have never even seen a Black person in person before. There are Chinese men in African nations who are marrying Black African women though. Asian males are much more about preservation than their female counterparts.
I started this thread thanks to something I seen over at the coli message board where a Chinese girl starts making out with a white guy right in front of her boyfriend whom she suddenly dumps. Asian women seem nice to me but they are gaining a reputation for how they love WM above their own.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

Colored Males Are Boys wrote:
This title is ignorant, race baiting & improper, I've spoken to many Chinese men about interracial dating & collectively they have no issue with dating out of their race but they don't believe in engaging in anything like that with black females because they are considered to be beneath animals by the way they raise their offspring from black males of questionable intent, Chinese men possess a very strong ethic when it comes to the nuclear family & they all agree that black females are the worst example of mothers fit to raise children.
Nobody is asking them too choose BW. They could at least choose Asian women from other nationalities to deal with the female shortage. I am quite sure a Cambodian or Filipina woman would gladly take the Chinese women's place.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

i'm attracted to overweight black women
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

The Yellow Man will only look at another race of woman ONLY if she is well versed in that Karate shyt. From what I hear a non-Asian woman has to have earned at least a Brown Belt in Karate before a Chinaman is even remotely interested. Another requirement from Chinese men is that the woman have at least 5 traffic tickets for driving recklessly. These mofos take all that Karate shyt seriously. They also pride themselves in not knowing how to drive worth a f**k.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I started this thread thanks to something I seen over at the coli message board where a Chinese girl starts making out with a white guy right in front of her boyfriend whom she suddenly dumps. Asian women seem nice to me but they are gaining a reputation for how they love WM above their own.
They have a reputation for more than just being self hating and ridiculing their own men. They are known for being very submissive which there's nothing wrong with that but also sluts. A few Mexican dudes I met while in California told me how easy they were in bed. First, I didn't even know Asians and Mexicans were sleeping together like that and secondly I don't know much about Asians and their reputations except that they are traditional honorable people for the most part. Asian women want status and diverted away from their roots to become more on the status of White women. You can pull up any YouTube video and watch how Asian women themselves will tell you. They have no shame in letting people know. I didn't believe it until someone on this forum told me to look for myself. You hardly see Asian dudes chasing after other women no matter the race. Black women are in the same boat though as Asian men particularly in the west. Not many Asian dudes and westernized Black women tend to marry too much.
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

Hve you ever been to this forum, and asked a Chinese male person that question?
I already know the answer, you don't have the GUTS to go there and ask a Chinese male that question.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/china

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••