Black women let's talk personal hygene?

“Regal Beauty”

Since: Mar 09

Mo./ Ar.

#212 Mar 26, 2009
From a professional stand point here are some things FYI:

1. If you ever notice a fishy odor, that is a sign of bacterial vaginosis or yeast infection.

2. You do not need to douche, the vagina is self cleaning. Douching can cause your vagina to dry out, and can also cause infection itself.

3. Feminine sprays can also cause infection because of the irritation it causes in that area. If you choose to use the sprays do not spray them directly in the vagina but on your panty or in the pubic hair area.

4. Wearing cotton underwear especially when the weather is hot helps the area to breathe and does not hold in the moisture.

5. Shaving your pubic hairs are a good idea because too much hair traps in moisture and all that hair will cause yo uto sweat more in that area.

6. Also, women will naturally discharge, that is the vagina's way of getting rid of the unwanted bacteria. So, it is a good idea for a woman to wear a pantyliner, that helps with underwear staining and also smell.

7. When you bathe the vagina, use perfumeless soap that is hypoallergenic and warm water.

8. When you are on your period it is a good idea to change your pad or tampon regularly.

“just being me”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Odessa, TX

#213 Mar 27, 2009
SueMe wrote:
<quoted text>
This really should've been adressed to all races of women, not just black women. The reason why you've never encountered a Latina woman that smells down there yet is because you just haven't met her yet. I know my hygeine is great, and I wash down there sometimes more thanregularly. If I get home from work at my "desk job" and am not feeling fresh then I take a second shower when I get home.

The point is...there will be sour pusses in every single race. This fact makes your thread both pointless and racist.
agreed
Mike

Vincentown, NJ

#217 Mar 27, 2009
Chocolate Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you try to denigrate another race, do at least gain a passing command of standard English, honestly your prose reads like that of a third grader at best.
Better yet, go back to diddling your Sister/mother you inbred white trash trailer park dwelling imbecile and abandon your failing attempts at having an intelligent discussion.
you're just one of those black...UH UH your race love slavery..no! not as victim to get attention. You guys, right now in Africa love to make slaves. one third of the african villages depend, economically, of slavery! you guys not only are disgraceful (for been the only race serving as slaves for all the rest), but for the attitude in the western world. ridiculous. Repeat after me: hi ho are you?
NoneOfYourBusine ss

Las Vegas, NV

#218 Mar 27, 2009
"White" people don't float or walk on water so their constant claims of superiority just makes them look delusional evermore!

They eat feces, play in their own excrement,
have sex with animals, and infants and
then they come on here telling black people to
be clean and decent.

Don't take advice from people that eat feces, molest children, and think that they are gods

“Not liked but it's Alright....”

Since: Apr 08

Richmond, VA

#222 Mar 27, 2009
get the hell out of here BLACK WOMEN ARE SOME OF THE ONLY WOMEN WHO USE A DAMM WASH RAG!

Some women are nasty of every race, wasn't taught by their mothers how to wash, or use their hands

ever notice in movies the white people always have a bar of soap in their hands and not a damm wash rag in sight...you think your hands is going to scrub the dirt off? of clean a coochie/azz?...crazy as hell

(all white people are not like this of course)

I DON'T STINK, a lot of you white men smell stink as hell thats why you have all those damm pimples on your face from not washing, your balls be stink and azz.

Since: Mar 09

United States

#223 Mar 27, 2009
Don't eat a smelly snatch. If you must eat one, use a tongue condom.

“Not liked but it's Alright....”

Since: Apr 08

Richmond, VA

#224 Mar 27, 2009
RegalBeauty wrote:
1. If you ever notice a fishy odor, that is a sign of bacterial vaginosis or yeast infection.
2. You do not need to douche, the vagina is self cleaning. Douching can cause your vagina to dry out, and can also cause infection itself.
3. Feminine sprays can also cause infection because of the irritation it causes in that area. If you choose to use the sprays do not spray them directly in the vagina but on your panty or in the pubic hair area.
4. Wearing cotton underwear especially when the weather is hot helps the area to breathe and does not hold in the moisture.
5. Shaving your pubic hairs are a good idea because too much hair traps in moisture and all that hair will cause yo uto sweat more in that area.
6. Also, women will naturally discharge, that is the vagina's way of getting rid of the unwanted bacteria. So, it is a good idea for a woman to wear a pantyliner, that helps with underwear staining and also smell.
7. When you bathe the vagina, use perfumeless soap that is hypoallergenic and warm water.
8. When you are on your period it is a good idea to change your pad or tampon regularly.
so right especially #8
DEE

AOL

#225 Mar 27, 2009
Maybe you need to approach a better class of women. And stop eating so much pu**y. I bet your breath is he//.
DEE

AOL

#226 Mar 27, 2009
And for the record, White men love to eat Black women. It's definitely not to smelly for them.
Suze B

Chantilly, VA

#227 Mar 27, 2009
Mr. Gorilla, Stop lumping all BW as a whole. Just because you have had some bad experiences with stinky vagina's does not mean all BW do not wash. You sound very ignorant. BTW, I have met some BM who have stinky asses and balls, but that does not mean I think every BM does not wash.

Level 1

Since: Jul 07

Vermilion, OH

#228 Mar 27, 2009
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
you're just one of those black...UH UH your race love slavery..no! not as victim to get attention. You guys, right now in Africa love to make slaves. one third of the african villages depend, economically, of slavery! you guys not only are disgraceful (for been the only race serving as slaves for all the rest), but for the attitude in the western world. ridiculous. Repeat after me: hi ho are you?
What??

Please go take your Lithium....you are rambling again.

First I am not in Africa nor am I responsible for what they do.

Secondly...you whites have held, still hold slaves of all races...including your own. Every time a sex slave ring is busted in the US...who is operating it? WHITE PEOPLE! LOL

Are you even capable of making a coherent statement?

You are a fine example of why some people should not be allowed to breed. I am quite convinced that the best part of you ran down your Sister-mother's leg.
Mike

Canton, MI

#229 Mar 27, 2009
<quoted text>
What??Please go take your Lithium....you are rambling again.First I am not in Africa nor am I responsible for what they do.Secondly...you whites have held, still hold slaves of all races...including your own. Every time a sex slave ring is busted in the US...who is operating it? WHITE PEOPLE! LOLAre you even capable of making a coherent statement?You are a fine example of why some people should not be allowed to breed. I am quite convinced that the best part of you ran down your Sister-mother's leg.
"you are not responsible for what africans do" now, you "sister" betraying the family? now, where is the political correctness? where is the victimization in name of the race? sex slaves? go take a look in your continent...your race is the most disgraceful. You're a sample of a race who is there to kill, brutalize or be brutalized. What a disgrace. How can you be so coward african sister? and such an attitude of american blacks are so disgusting. All races, nationalities together in one side..and africans (the hybrids) in the other.
Japanese, indians, native americans, arabs, persians, europeans, red skins, caucasians..are all beautiful people. They have pride because all of them conquer at some point. they all fought and, even surrendering, they kept their self esteem. Blacks? UH UH..living e x a c t l y like three thousand years ago...
what a disgrace. man..Im so thankful I am not black. relieve! is not due the ugliness. nope. is the cowardeness of these people. Lazy, love to depend on wellfare. Politically distorted, try to hide what their monkey families are doing RIGHT NOW in africa against their own children. Killing for ritual disputes (can you believe it? cutting clitoris, lips..using slaves for all kinds of brutal heavy work, torturing, raping ...what kind of animals africans and black people are?
be a real woman and admit the disgrace of your race. Apologize for all the blame game and victimization of you. And about your last statement (slaves been hold) OHOHOH yes..in manhattan there are a LOT of slaves we keep. They all work in the fast food stores...ohohoh
you know what is the most disgusting stuff of you guys? your hate. It must be that you guys were slaves to the arabs for 400 years, and 200 years for the persians, way before the europeans had their turn. Later, it was the turn of all latinos to step over you. And now, you have this attitude. "we are a nation of cowards" right? what self pitty attitude. why don't you admitt you guys are the biggest loosers of all manking? how can you justify your brothers and sisters dying of starvation, lack of nutrition, raping children..all perpetrated by rivals wild members?
You are a fine example why hate and cowardness. People like you should continue be what you are: black.

kingofblacks

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#230 Mar 27, 2009
DEE wrote:
And for the record, White men love to eat Black women. It's definitely not to smelly for them.
white men will eat anything it doesnt mean your stuff dont stink! white men eat sh&t and sleep with animals too maybe white men are the only ones sick enough to go down on your nasty ass?
Mike

Canton, MI

#231 Mar 28, 2009
Reply ยป
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#229 13 hrs ago
<quoted text>
What??Please go take your Lithium....you are rambling again.First I am not in Africa nor am I responsible for what they do.Secondly...you whites have held, still hold slaves of all races...including your own. Every time a sex slave ring is busted in the US...who is operating it? WHITE PEOPLE! LOLAre you even capable of making a coherent statement?You are a fine example of why some people should not be allowed to breed. I am quite convinced that the best part of you ran down your Sister-mother's leg.
"you are not responsible for what africans do" now, you "sister" betraying the family? now, where is the political correctness? where is the victimization in name of the race? sex slaves? go take a look in your continent...your race is the most disgraceful. You're a sample of a race who is there to kill, brutalize or be brutalized. What a disgrace. How can you be so coward african sister? and such an attitude of american blacks are so disgusting. All races, nationalities together in one side..and africans (the hybrids) in the other.
Japanese, indians, native americans, arabs, persians, europeans, red skins, caucasians..are all beautiful people. They have pride because all of them conquer at some point. they all fought and, even surrendering, they kept their self esteem. Blacks? UH UH..living e x a c t l y like three thousand years ago...
what a disgrace. man..Im so thankful I am not black. relieve! is not due the ugliness. nope. is the cowardeness of these people. Lazy, love to depend on wellfare. Politically distorted, try to hide what their monkey families are doing RIGHT NOW in africa against their own children. Killing for ritual disputes (can you believe it? cutting clitoris, lips..using slaves for all kinds of brutal heavy work, torturing, raping ...what kind of animals africans and black people are?
be a real woman and admit the disgrace of your race. Apologize for all the blame game and victimization of you. And about your last statement (slaves been hold) OHOHOH yes..in manhattan there are a LOT of slaves we keep. They all work in the fast food stores...ohohoh
you know what is the most disgusting stuff of you guys? your hate. It must be that you guys were slaves to the arabs for 400 years, and 200 years for the persians, way before the europeans had their turn. Later, it was the turn of all latinos to step over you. And now, you have this attitude. "we are a nation of cowards" right? what self pitty attitude. why don't you admitt you guys are the biggest loosers of all manking? how can you justify your brothers and sisters dying of starvation, lack of nutrition, raping children..all perpetrated by rivals wild members?
You are a fine example why hate and cowardness. People like you should continue be what you are: black.
Suze B

Chantilly, VA

#232 Mar 28, 2009
Mike, what does your reply have to with the topic. You should also not speak on something that you don't know about first hand. Have you ever been to Africa? or are you going by how the media has portrayed African? I have never been, but I work with many people who were born and raised on the continent and they did not live the way you so describe. You are only getting one side of Africa. BTW, the same kinds of things that you mentioned in your post such as people dying from starvation, lack of nutrition, and raping children, etc. happen in many countries including the US. I am glad you are not black either because I would be ashamed to no that we have someone as ignorant as you call yourself black.

Level 1

Since: Jul 07

Vermilion, OH

#233 Mar 28, 2009
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
More idiotic rambling...

Do keep it up...you are amusing.

'UH UH'...what is that supposed to be...the noises you are making whilst typing while your Sister-mother blows you under the computer desk?

LOL

If you want a definition of cowardice and animal-ism look in the mirror. You are the only race who consistently commits incest, serial murder and bestiality on a regular basis.

Idiot.
DEE

AOL

#234 Mar 28, 2009
kingofblacks wrote:
<quoted text>
white men will eat anything it doesnt mean your stuff dont stink! white men eat sh&t and sleep with animals too maybe white men are the only ones sick enough to go down on your nasty ass?
I know you wish I were nasty. Then I would remind you of your mama. You would pay money to go down on me, but welfare doesn't pay enough for you buy weed, a beer, and some azz. Since you are on your mama's couch anyway, why don't ask her to give you a piece of tail. She'll do it because clearly she has no standards. She screwed your daddy didn't she? When was the last time you saw the n***a? Go wash your dirty azz.

asiaticbrotha

“Doing me. ”

Since: Jun 08

Florida

#236 Mar 29, 2009
RegalBeauty wrote:
:-)

“you are”

Since: Dec 06

United States

#237 Mar 30, 2009
Wow, I missed those weekend parties. You must have been invited.....how else would you know about "happy hour"?
NoneOfYourBusiness wrote:
"White" people don't float or walk on water so their constant claims of superiority just makes them look delusional evermore!
They eat feces, play in their own excrement,
have sex with animals, and infants and
then they come on here telling black people to
be clean and decent.
Don't take advice from people that eat feces, molest children, and think that they are gods

“you are”

Since: Dec 06

United States

#238 Mar 30, 2009
You must have gotten one of those "White Men Dine" brochures the white party was giving out last holiday. I missed those parties. Sounds fun, though. I take it you've been to the party.
kingofblacks wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 min dcool 33,899
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Racist Dem 1,478,407
wheres our obeliks? 13 min dcool 13
ALL Arabs berbers WILL get the fk out our sacre... 15 min dcool 49
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 17 min dcool 1,767
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 20 min dcool 723
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 28 min Fungkstaga 6,625
Does multiculturalism promote racial division? 1 hr Drilling for the ... 324
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 1 hr sadbuttrue 112
Does Race Biologically Exist? 1 hr SadButTrue 478