First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 18, 2013
The confusion is visable especially here in California in the question of race and heritage. Alot of Mexicans just do not realize who they really are and assume they are white just because Spanish is an European language.

Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#3 Jul 18, 2013
Renald0 Duncan wrote:
The confusion is visable especially here in California in the question of race and heritage. Alot of Mexicans just do not realize who they really are and assume they are white just because Spanish is an European language.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3e6ChgL1EC4XX
Some ARE White? Remember, Mexican is not a race its a Nationality, but most are Mestizo and some are straight up Native. Contrary to popular belief most Mexicans are very proud of their Aztec heritage. I should know most of my GF have been and continue to be Mexican. I like the Mestizas myself. Olive skin, with beautiful Black hair and pretty faces with a touch of White European.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4 Jul 18, 2013
I'm not sure if anybody watches Psych on the USA network. But the "White" guy on the show is Half-Mexican.

James Roday

Roday was born in San Antonio. His father is of Mexican descent and his mother is of English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 18, 2013
Who cares who mexicans identify with, only a full blooded brown person can claim my race..we have the dominant genes...even nature knows were are strong.

Level 5

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#6 Jul 18, 2013
I have never considered myself white nor black, I'm just latin and hispanic and I have no complains on it.

Level 1

Location hidden

#7 Jul 18, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Some ARE White? Remember, Mexican is not a race its a Nationality, but most are Mestizo and some are straight up Native. Contrary to popular belief most Mexicans are very proud of their Aztec heritage. I should know most of my GF have been and continue to be Mexican. I like the Mestizas myself. Olive skin, with beautiful Black hair and pretty faces with a touch of White European.
I agree.

Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#8 Jul 18, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
Who cares who mexicans identify with, only a full blooded brown person can claim my race..we have the dominant genes...even nature knows were are strong.
You just blew it! I thought that I had finally come across a decently educated smart Sista and now you say this "Full Blooded Brown Person" lol there is no such thing nowadays except for a very few exceptions. You my friend need some remedial classes and therefore retained in the 8th Grade.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#9 Jul 18, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
I have never considered myself white nor black, I'm just latin and hispanic and I have no complains on it.
Hey baby how come you never gave me your phone number, address in P.R. and your email address? Also send me some pics of you in a bikini sunning yourself in some beautiful P.R. beach. I love Latinas.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Location hidden

#10 Jul 18, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Some ARE White? Remember, Mexican is not a race its a Nationality, but most are Mestizo and some are straight up Native. Contrary to popular belief most Mexicans are very proud of their Aztec heritage. I should know most of my GF have been and continue to be Mexican. I like the Mestizas myself. Olive skin, with beautiful Black hair and pretty faces with a touch of White European.
No they are not white. ROFL They just wish they were.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#12 Jul 18, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
No they are not white. ROFL They just wish they were.
Bruh you are entitled to your opinions but I speak from experience. I've dated a couple of Mexican chicks that had green eyes and light brown hair. At first I thought they were WW but I was wrong. Mexicans come in all colors.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#13 Jul 18, 2013
Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Their uneducated.
The Mexican chicks I date are all educated otherwise I wouldn't give them the time of day regardless of how sexy they happen to be and you know how much I love Hispanic chicks.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16 Jul 18, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Bruh you are entitled to your opinions but I speak from experience. I've dated a couple of Mexican chicks that had green eyes and light brown hair. At first I thought they were WW but I was wrong. Mexicans come in all colors.
yeah but those light traits come from Europe same as with American Whites.

Level 5

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#17 Jul 18, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Hey baby how come you never gave me your phone number, address in P.R. and your email address? Also send me some pics of you in a bikini sunning yourself in some beautiful P.R. beach. I love Latinas.
Last time I said no -.-

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#18 Jul 18, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>You just blew it! I thought that I had finally come across a decently educated smart Sista and now you say this "Full Blooded Brown Person" lol there is no such thing nowadays except for a very few exceptions. You my friend need some remedial classes and therefore retained in the 8th Grade.
Blew what? A chance with ur lonely bitter self no thanks im married lmao. You my friend have an opinion i couldnt care less for. Guess ill delete u off my friend list...oh right u were never there.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#19 Jul 18, 2013
A lot of brown (Mexican, et) hate blacks because deep in their subconscious they feel inferior to whites.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#20 Jul 18, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah but those light traits come from Europe same as with American Whites.
Of course I never said they didn't. That doesn't make them any less Mexican or any more White for that matter. They're proud of being Mexican. I live among them. I've always lived among them being a Texan its hard not to.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#21 Jul 18, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
Blew what? A chance with ur lonely bitter self no thanks im married lmao. You my friend have an opinion i couldnt care less for. Guess ill delete u off my friend list...oh right u were never there.
Fair enough but why then did you post in this thread? You don't make any sense.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#22 Jul 18, 2013
LION wrote:
A lot of brown (Mexican, et) hate blacks because deep in their subconscious they feel inferior to whites.
It hasn't been my experience at least not here in Texas or even some other places and I've traveled quite a bit but hey I'm sure some do but most don't in my experience from interacting with them on a daily basis for most of my life.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23 Jul 18, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I never said they didn't. That doesn't make them any less Mexican or any more White for that matter. They're proud of being Mexican. I live among them. I've always lived among them being a Texan its hard not to.
Yeah it makes them more white of course. But that has noting to do with being Mexican.

Look at this Mexican.
http://www.last.fm/music/Lorena+Herrera/+imag...

In the US they all claim they are proud to be brown. But in Mexico they put European looking people on a pedestal. Why is that?

Yeah I live among them too. Here in Houston we have some who are pure Mayans.
Sammy

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Jul 18, 2013
Just keeping it real is..........B(L)ACK

This is so amazing..........Why are we (Blacks and browns= that doesnt exist) hating on ourselves when in reality the white man (most not all) is the blame?

Its true on both side that blacks and browns (stupid term for both parties) are kissing the white man or oppressor ass. we tend to help the white man b4 we tend to help ourselves.

According to transatlantic Slave trade, 14 to 66 million slaves came to western hemisphere. What is surprising is that 90% to 95% of the African Slaves went to Central and South America as well as some stay in the Carribean. Matter of fact, Brazil took in 33 to 35% of the Blacks....which discrimination applies everwhere.....

The point is that we need to stop the useless bickering among ourselves and unite under ONE banner..

Just Keeping it real for..........ever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min fetch almighty 1,109,066
Black men should Dump Black Women-PT2 4 min Black Famous 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min dreamhunk 24,437
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 5 min RoundTable 87
I am an Arab women who craves for Nigerian men 6 min reality-chec 5
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 8 min Gmoney AKA Big G 553
WARNING - racist mods deleting positive posts 10 min reality-chec 30
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 18 min Rock 496
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 2 hr Mr oH 175
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 120,713
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••