purify the black race!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gia

Nassau, Bahamas

#1 Jul 29, 2013
If your mixed race or bi racial YOU ARE NOT BLACK!! Stop the one drop of black blood you automatically black crap. I mean Alicia keys is white and black but do you see the whites claiming her or the ignorant blacks?? hmmm If the white man don't want you and you got a drop of white blood in you why must us black claim her? Cause your white massa said so? Stop being assholes! Obama is not fucking black and if anybody thinks he is then your still mentally enslave which makes you ignorant. The white race and other races are keeping their race pure so Black people need to do the same. You don't realize it but the whites are not going extinct YOU BLACKS are going extinct! These mixed race and bi racial people are taking your place in movies, magazines etc. I see the hatred black women have for mixed race bi racial women. STOP MAKING THEM FEEL SUPERIOR! They are not better than you but do you really know why men flock to them more than you? They embrace THEIR HAIR! They love themselves! They are not trying to be anyone else but you black women hide your crown of glory in SHAME, you hate yourself! I am asking you black women to remove these shackles! Free yourself, love yourself! You black women are extremely beautiful and UNIQUE! Your so blind you cant even see it. I don't see any black women I see EUROBLACKS! BW learn to respect your BM love them! Stop hurting each other! Damn people wake the fuck up!
Gia

Nassau, Bahamas

#2 Jul 29, 2013
BLACK PURITY! NO MORE MIXED RACE OR BI RACIAL PEOPLE IN THE BLACK RACE!
Gia

Nassau, Bahamas

#3 Jul 29, 2013
:)
PoemForYou

Middle Village, NY

#4 Jul 29, 2013
These filth have never been in the black race. Only fools believed in that nonsense. Unfortunately most black Americans are fools. I married a Gambian and are children are most certainly 100% black. Africa's population is growing more quickly than any other continent so even though these black Americans may disappear don't worry real black people will survive.
Gia

Nassau, Bahamas

#5 Jul 29, 2013
Thank you, thank you for seeing my point of view. Hallelujah!

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#6 Jul 29, 2013
Many black americans have some drop of white or native American in them. Let me remind you that skin color or hair texture has nothing to do with being mixed. Sorry to tell you, but it will very difficult to find a black person without a drop of blood from another race, whether it be European, Asian, or Native American.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7 Jul 29, 2013
in other words, heightist bw like mdj have get the gas chamber!?

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#8 Jul 29, 2013
Gia wrote:
If your mixed race or bi racial YOU ARE NOT BLACK!! Stop the one drop of black blood you automatically black crap. I mean Alicia keys is white and black but do you see the whites claiming her or the ignorant blacks?? hmmm If the white man don't want you and you got a drop of white blood in you why must us black claim her? Cause your white massa said so? Stop being assholes! Obama is not fucking black and if anybody thinks he is then your still mentally enslave which makes you ignorant. The white race and other races are keeping their race pure so Black people need to do the same. You don't realize it but the whites are not going extinct YOU BLACKS are going extinct! These mixed race and bi racial people are taking your place in movies, magazines etc. I see the hatred black women have for mixed race bi racial women. STOP MAKING THEM FEEL SUPERIOR! They are not better than you but do you really know why men flock to them more than you? They embrace THEIR HAIR! They love themselves! They are not trying to be anyone else but you black women hide your crown of glory in SHAME, you hate yourself! I am asking you black women to remove these shackles! Free yourself, love yourself! You black women are extremely beautiful and UNIQUE! Your so blind you cant even see it. I don't see any black women I see EUROBLACKS! BW learn to respect your BM love them! Stop hurting each other! Damn people wake the fuck up!
COSIGN! Mixed are mixed, nothing more.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#9 Jul 29, 2013
BEST POST THUS FAR!!!!!!
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#10 Jul 29, 2013
Purifying the black race will only succeed in creating a more savage, sinister, violent brand of criminal negro.
Gia

Nassau, Bahamas

#11 Jul 30, 2013
You blacks hate yourself so much that you claim to be part indian part german this and that@ Ms Carmiana!! This is why you blacks are so thirsty for these mixed race people to be a part of your race. Claiming all African americans are mixed omg the thirst is REAL!! Want to be ANYTHING BUT BLACK so much self hate that it's absolutely PATHETIC! Get it through your thick skulls Mixed race bi racial = NOT BLACK.
auntie bee

United States

#12 Jul 30, 2013
Gia wrote:
You blacks hate yourself so much that you claim to be part indian part german this and that@ Ms Carmiana!! This is why you blacks are so thirsty for these mixed race people to be a part of your race. Claiming all African americans are mixed omg the thirst is REAL!! Want to be ANYTHING BUT BLACK so much self hate that it's absolutely PATHETIC! Get it through your thick skulls Mixed race bi racial = NOT BLACK.
do REAL blacks have pink coochies and white palms????????
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Jul 30, 2013
I never saw them as black. I see them as mixed race if they have parents of opposite races. Their hair usually never look like blacks. They have softer nicer grained hair.
EbonyWatershed

Watford, UK

#17 Jul 30, 2013
Darkness Falls wrote:
Purifying the black race will only succeed in creating a more savage, sinister, violent brand of criminal negro.
When WE (original people) were once pure (prior to your European/ Arab invasion and infestation)... we were nothing like you, you'll do well to remember that.
It's as if you people forget who you are and what you have done and do to Black People everyday.
True evil set of people.
EbonyWatershed

Watford, UK

#18 Jul 30, 2013
Voodoo Re wrote:
Based on science, whiteness(which is albino) is a product of y-experiment grafting that occurred 6,000 B.C. This process took place in the caves of the Aegean Sea region. The BLACK AFRICAN scientists who participated in this process, set about selective breeding, animal gene splicing, bio-melanin bleaching and thus the "black gene" was successfully grafted out.
-This is Biological transmutation.
Hybrids do not have souls. This is why whites are so stuck on dominating the world with bigotry and destruction. They are the real devils. Read all about this info– IT'S ALL ACCURATE! Blacks are blessed with Melanin, which gets its superior properties from Primordial energy. White people lack melanin or in other words LIFE. The fact is, 80% are SOULLESS bio-terrorist and will be destroyed soon.
Melanin has to be purified not poisoned with HYBRID dna.
Very true, the mutation was started by the "The Big Headed Scientist"

Which is why they are constantly selling us death in our own communities.

Only United we will stand

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jul 30, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
Many black americans have some drop of white or native American in them. Let me remind you that skin color or hair texture has nothing to do with being mixed. Sorry to tell you, but it will very difficult to find a black person without a drop of blood from another race, whether it be European, Asian, or Native American.
Fools like that one hold back African progress. There is no black race anywhere in the world. Most people in Africa are "mixed". In fact just about all of them that I know are "mixed". So hopw can we imagine a "pure race". There is not, has never been an will never be a "pure black race". That is a white racist's trick. Right now, we have Somalis, Sudanese, Mauritanians and I do not know who else callin themselves "black". But clearly they are not "black". Usually they are "mixed" with Arabs and Asians. Plus, Arabs and Asians are likewise "mixed" with Africans. Someone jus started a thread showing how many Africans live in China right now. There is a similar number in Japan: http://www.blacktokyo.com/#sthash.BTHpvlTC.dp... . The only time there is a "race problem" is when there is a whte man somewhere in the mix. I bet that ip is some racist red neck or zionist.
Gia

Nassau, Bahamas

#20 Jul 30, 2013
Voodoo Re wrote:
Based on science, whiteness(which is albino) is a product of y-experiment grafting that occurred 6,000 B.C. This process took place in the caves of the Aegean Sea region. The BLACK AFRICAN scientists who participated in this process, set about selective breeding, animal gene splicing, bio-melanin bleaching and thus the "black gene" was successfully grafted out.
-This is Biological transmutation.
Hybrids do not have souls. This is why whites are so stuck on dominating the world with bigotry and destruction. They are the real devils. Read all about this info– IT'S ALL ACCURATE! Blacks are blessed with Melanin, which gets its superior properties from Primordial energy. White people lack melanin or in other words LIFE. The fact is, 80% are SOULLESS bio-terrorist and will be destroyed soon.
Melanin has to be purified not poisoned with HYBRID dna.
I love you.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#21 Jul 30, 2013
Gia wrote:
I dunno about Blacks going extinct. According to this opposite, it's actually the opposite.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#22 Jul 30, 2013
According to this article*

“All Men Want Me???”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Off Course They Do!!

#23 Jul 30, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
Most Americans are mixed, not just Black people.

Look at Europeans, the many Hispanics have some Moor in them, from decades of colonization by them.

The Germanic and Celtic peoples have Latin, Slavic and mid-eastern going back since at least Roman times.

Most of west and central Africa has been colonized or run by Europeans and mostly Arabic Muslims, with that inbreeding.

Then add to that that we are all mongrels except for a very small population of North East Africa, the last REAL Homo Sapiens are still there...everyone else, red, yellow, black or white has either or Neanderthal and or Heidelbergensis/Erectus blood in them.

From a strictly evolutionary point of view, Black sub-Saharan people and Eurasians split apart maybe 70,000 year ago, in the big scheme of things they've had more evolutionary separation than the mere 10,000 years that domesticated wolves - dogs - have had...and we call dogs mongrels?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Myth of the Kindly General Lee 4 min Paul 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,581,591
Why Are White People On A Black Forum? 8 min Ms Mack 36
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 9 min sbt 61
Finally! A 100% CURE for Negro! 12 min FireFellow44 9
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 14 min sbt 63
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 15 min Fucisil 69
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 32 min sbt 201
First the confederate flag, then the Robert E. ... 1 hr Dan Snow 35
Do black women prefer doggystyle? 10 hr sbt 38